Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is it like to be in trance?

I managed to go into a deep trance earlier this year, I felt myself floating, I could see extremely light colors, I felt my body weigh, it was a frightening and incredible experience at the same time, I tried to see my past life, my imagination was much more alive, I tried access my past life, get to see some fragments of memory but minutes later a retard appeared in the street making noise with his motorcycle. since then i can't have another trance at that level.

It’s sort of like when you’re falling a sleep. You’re getting to the same brain wave frequencies. But it’s a bit different. As in when you’re falling asleep, the control isn’t there. With trance it is.

I suppose you’re asking so when you practice, you know your getting to the right place?

The thing is there’s levels of trance. Lighter trance and deeper trance. Basically on the lighter side, it’s focus. On the deeper side, you’re really going to another place. Programming the mind and soul is easier. Both have their uses. It’s not always necessary to go to a deep trance. Often focus and presence are enough. Depends on the goals. Serious soul work and mental programming require a deeper state.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

"A trance feels like: Everything gets quieter and you feel like you are in a much bigger place. There is a very slight humming feeling in your body. Everything feels different. It feels a bit like putting a cardboard box over your head in the dark, you can feel the atmosphere change. It’s like everything goes fuzzy or slightly blurred. Any sharp noises, while in trance are painful."

The information is there if you look for it. Everyone is different, your experiences may differ.

TopoftheAbyss said:

It's not that hard as it seams to be, it can take you as little as 1 minute to go into a trance with the right method.

But it feels like your body has become heavier, your thoughts are slower and "laggy" in some way, but meditations become WAY more easier to do and is especially good for complex meditations involving a lot of visualization and concentration such as the merkaba.

https://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/spiritual_warfare_program_12202011.pdf
What is needed is a mental falling effect inside your mind. This changes the level of
brain wave activity from the awake level (Beta) to the asleep level (Alpha) or the deep
sleep level (Theta). Once your level of brain wave activity reaches Alpha you will
enter a trance. Once you get the heavy feeling, stop the mental falling exercise. If you
don’t like the ladder, imagine you are in a lift [elevator], feel yourself falling on the
exhale and holding on the inhale. Or, Imagine you are a feather, feel yourself floating
down on the exhale and holding still on the inhale. You need a mental falling effect to
lower your level of brain wave activity.
5. Keep doing this for as long as it takes. The time it takes to enter trance will vary,
depending on your experience with deep relaxation and mental calmness.
A trance feels like: Everything gets quieter and you feel like you are in a much bigger
place. There is a very slight humming feeling in your body. Everything feels different.
It feels a bit like putting a cardboard box over your head in the dark, you can feel the
atmosphere change. It’s like everything goes fuzzy or slightly blurred. Any sharp
noises, while in trance are painful.

If you mean the deeper trance then how to say, imagine that you're in empty space and floating, the floating feels like you're on water and being driven by small wawes and that black space in your eyes is getting larger and larger, of course its easy to intrerrupt it, like when i moved my eyes a little bit that sensation was gone but damn it was so good and so peaceful.

Sadly i need to wait to move out (to a bigger house to say) until i can meditate seriously again.

I tried many times but I don't think I ever got into trance completely. I feel all that stuff to a small degree and I can never stay relaxed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back