Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where does "jewish food" originate from

i'm not simply talking kosher and all the blessings they do but what about specific things like challah bread or matzo balls or shumura matzo or the matzo squares that look like giant crackers where did they come from since everything the jews have is stolen or were those somehow original also do they put magic in their food or not? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
It was most likely a cuisine from the original inhabitants of the place where their "israel" is located nowadays, as well as perhaps from some other places they had infiltrated previously. They don't put magic in their food.

i'm not simply talking kosher and all the blessings they do but what about specific things like challah bread or matzo balls or shumura matzo or the matzo squares that look like giant crackers where did they come from since everything the jews have is stolen or were those somehow original also do they put magic in their food or not? :?: :?: :?: :?:

I bet in old ancient pagan rituals and holidays they had certain foods and things that were used at certain times or for certain things or celebrations. I the ideas were ripped off from that. Kind of similar to how they have bread and wine with communion. You can tell the idea for this was taken from somewhere. However I haven't seen a lot written on this anywhere.

No they don't put magick into their food outside of maybe some ritual food items they use and kosher food that is directly blessed.

Their regular (Israeli) cuisine i think is not a lot different from regular middle eastern food and probably was taken from whatever was popular in the area before Israel was created.

Shael said:
It was most likely a cuisine from the original inhabitants of the place where their "israel" is located nowadays, as well as perhaps from some other places they had infiltrated previously. They don't put magic in their food.
so its Philistine Food would that make Matzos a Palestinian Food? :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

I recall someone saying matzo balls were originally dipped in blood from sacrifices. I don’t remember who said it though, it was either on the old forum or here. But the higher up Jews and Jews throughout history have rituals where they participate in Cannibalism and other ghoulish things. Lots of their modern food are probably based around that.

I tried a matzo ball many years ago (before becoming a SS) from a Jew step-parent and let me tell you, it was THE worse thing I’ve ever tasted. I spat it out.

I’ve always hated jew food. So nasty and uncreative. They did steal many German elements in their food and have tried to claim it as their own like sausage and sauerkraut. I don’t believe pickles are an original jewish invention either. I just looked it up and pickles originate from Sumeria/Mesopotamia. Pickles are almost a necessity for pretty much any woman before their period or during pregnancy. I knew that couldn’t have been a jewish invention. Lol. Looks like sausage also originated from Mesopotamia. Jews try to claim hot dogs as their invention, makes sense because hot dogs are sausage but complete shit. Jews, always taking literally fucking everything and watering it down, turning it into total shit and then claiming it as some fancy awesome invention. Fuck the jews, they can keep their jew food to themselves. German food seems to have many Mesopotamian elements, and it’s very hearty.

Sundara said:

I’ve always hated jew food. So nasty and uncreative. They did steal many German elements in their food and have tried to claim it as their own like sausage and sauerkraut. I don’t believe pickles are an original jewish invention either. I just looked it up and pickles originate from Sumeria/Mesopotamia. Pickles are almost a necessity for pretty much any woman before their period or during pregnancy. I knew that couldn’t have been a jewish invention. Lol. Looks like sausage also originated from Mesopotamia. Jews try to claim hot dogs as their invention, makes sense because hot dogs are sausage but complete shit. Jews, always taking literally fucking everything and watering it down, turning it into total shit and then claiming it as some fancy awesome invention. Fuck the jews, they can keep their jew food to themselves. German food seems to have many Mesopotamian elements, and it’s very hearty.
I've noticed that their food seems to be cheap ripoff or low quality version of Gentile food

The ashkenazis get their food from Poland, Germany, Austria/Hungary, Ukraine and Russia

The sephardics get their foods from The middle east, north africa, spain, basque, mediterranean, etc.

Bagels originated in Poland

The jew has been ordered to eat kosher, so it either would have been given guidance for foods or what I think is also likely is that it did experiments upon Humans and discovered what different foods did and caused, etc. With the jew's obedience to being kosher, it also is supposed to observe and obey in other ways. The food types and recipes are also to be hearty meals for the jew but it is also just another way to keep the jew in control and not straying from its reptillian overlords' intentions.

As has been said - the jew has nothing of its own. Someone once told me that they used to like pork but then after seeing a youtube video about it, with it being infested with worms and things, they went off it. I don't know if they still eat pork now or not, though. The jew/its overlords knew this already - and see how pigs slop around in dirt all the time, it's no wonder - but then the jew eats bacon...also from pigs, so... Well, it's like the jew's retardation about the joys of yiddish being a lexicon but not being a dictionary but being and also not being a wordbook...

The jew is... Well, have a look at that thread and understand in one way - and also realise that that book in that thread is also a revised version. In a similar way, if there is only the Universe, then the rabbi saying it and its race comes from "a different universe" is also... something.

Kieith666 said:
I recall someone saying matzo balls were originally dipped in blood from sacrifices. I don’t remember who said it though, it was either on the old forum or here. But the higher up Jews and Jews throughout history have rituals where they participate in Cannibalism and other ghoulish things. Lots of their modern food are probably based around that.

I tried a matzo ball many years ago (before becoming a SS) from a Jew step-parent and let me tell you, it was THE worse thing I’ve ever tasted. I spat it out.
Maybe it had faeces in it and/or it was "jew food for the Goyim".

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
The jew who wrote that book I just mentioned, or the jew who revised it, and the jew daughters who helped, claimed that either bagels, or the word "bagel", is jewish/yiddish.

slyscorpion said:

I bet in old ancient pagan rituals and holidays they had certain foods and things that were used at certain times or for certain things or celebrations. I the ideas were ripped off from that. Kind of similar to how they have bread and wine with communion. You can tell the idea for this was taken from somewhere. However I haven't seen a lot written on this anywhere.

No they don't put magick into their food outside of maybe some ritual food items they use and kosher food that is directly blessed.

Their regular (Israeli) cuisine i think is not a lot different from regular middle eastern food and probably was taken from whatever was popular in the area before Israel was created.
so where would the shumura matzo probably come from? Palestine, another middle eastern nation, would the original be better?

Kieith666 said:

and no one in modern times has found out that they do this shit when will they be revealed for practicing cannibalism and drinking childrens blood!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

FancyMancy said:
The jew has been ordered to eat kosher, so it either would have been given guidance for foods or what I think is also likely is that it did experiments upon Humans and discovered what different foods did and caused, etc. With the jew's obedience to being kosher, it also is supposed to observe and obey in other ways. The food types and recipes are also to be hearty meals for the jew but it is also just another way to keep the jew in control and not straying from its reptillian overlords' intentions.

As has been said - the jew has nothing of its own. Someone once told me that they used to like pork but then after seeing a youtube video about it, with it being infested with worms and things, they went off it. I don't know if they still eat pork now or not, though. The jew/its overlords knew this already - and see how pigs slop around in dirt all the time, it's no wonder - but then the jew eats bacon...also from pigs, so... Well, it's like the jew's retardation about the joys of yiddish being a lexicon but not being a dictionary but being and also not being a wordbook...

The jew is... Well, have a look at that thread and understand in one way - and also realise that that book in that thread is also a revised version. In a similar way, if there is only the Universe, then the rabbi saying it and its race comes from "a different universe" is also... something.

Kieith666 said:

The jew who wrote that book I just mentioned, or the jew who revised it, and the jew daughters who helped, claimed that either bagels, or the word "bagel", is jewish/yiddish.
so what does kosher food do to someone since its a reptilian order like what would happen is a kike or gypsy ate pig?

FancyMancy said:

Kieith666 said:

so what does kosher food do to someone since its a reptilian order like what would happen is a kike or gypsy ate pig?

To a jew, kosher food means that the food will provide them with 'spiritual nourishment' in addition to regular physical nourishment, or in essence, that it is "clean" for their soul. Eating pork or any other unkosher food, it means they have defiled their physical and spiritual body. Nothing "happens" to them, they don't unfortunately just melt like the wicked witch of the west in the wizard of oz, they just look like hypocritical pieces of shit who don't follow their own stupid rules

FancyMancy said:

Kieith666 said:

I don't believe I have ever eaten any, so I don't know from personal experience. I presume some of it would be edible, tasty and somewhat nutritious - if cooked by oneself. Brisket, for example, is much-loved by the jew, so it seems, and that is just cow/calf, so one could cook some brisket and enjoy some tasty beef or veal. I've never had veal, so I don't know if it is tasty or not, but it is edible, so..., and one can cook it to their tastebuds' preference. Maybe also try some turbriskafil. Turkey stuffed with brisket stuffed with gefilte fish. While that (as far as I know) came from the Big Bang Theory, it exists, and people do it. It's not as good as it sounds. I don't think it sounds nice, with the mixture of fish in there. It's like putting ice-cream on pizza - both are great but they really shouldn't be put together. Typical of the jew, mixing things together which ought not be mixed...

If the jew ate pork, I doubt anything would happen. If all it ate was pork, then things would happen. There was a video of a rabbi saying that the jew forgoes some rituals and observances because times have changed or it is not practicable for the jew to do them now. The jew is programmed to behave as it does, like a robot and computer programme. While it exists on our Human Planet Earth, it has interference from us - like it has to alter its coding to be able to infiltrate and not stand-out too far, but secretly it still is the jew - jew is as jew does. If the jew attempted to go against its jewishness, which would be like trying to make a dog miaow like a crocodile or something, then it just would not happen, but if - in the examples of yitzchak rabin and ariel sharon, who decided on a non-jew opinion, it would be cursed to death.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back