Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are your experiences with Falun Gong?

Serenity

When i first did it i would feel a warm energy circulating around my stomach, i still feel every time i would do it. I also seem to manage the planetary square energies better, I think?

I haven't tried it per se as of yet, but it is on my to-do list. Whilst the philosophical side of the Falun Gong movement is clearly xian in mindset and is best ignored, the technique itself seems to be genuine.

It is no doubt worth attention in overall, given how violently the jewish-communist goverment in China is hunting down it's practitioners, including torture and harvesting the organs of those who get arrested.

TheKikeSlayer said:
When i first did it i would feel a warm energy circulating around my stomach, i still feel every time i would do it. I also seem to manage the planetary square energies better, I think?
What differentiates this from quigong?

We think it's a good thing but has a lot of spiel behind it and kinda craziness of Li Hongzi. He's not an evil person just kinda delusional to a degree. I believe he might be somewhere around 62-66 years of age as of 2020. So far he does hide things such as the fact the 5th movement with arms is limited. He states it works either way but that's not what his inner circle is taught. Rather they are taught the full gong system with the arm dragon like movements.

We think it's good and potentially a small corruption such as omitting certain mantras at certain positions. But it's not a mega ultimate thing. I think it's a little hyped up perhaps performing a bit of hollywood 15 minutes of fame with Hongzi.

Either way we encourage you to continue and if it works for you, great.

In the previous Prophp forums we had a black member Bluenitwolf. OBSESSED with Falun gong and Chinese stances of the Tai Chi kind. Shame he never moved unto these current forums. COULD have been a troll but I think he genuinely cared a lot about Asiatic meditations. Guess for him it worked in comparison to other people. People's souls are different and respond differently.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back