Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help.

Lustre

Hi, I'm agnostic and new to satanism, Can you tell me why JOS promotes these links :
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/JLinks.html ?
Another question, can you help me focus myself, I can't focus on various activities like meditate and read? English isn't my first language.

As for the links, i'd say that they are chosen mostly as supplementary material for those who have gone thorugh the main JOS site and want to read something more that presents Satanism in positive light or is simply generaly helpful for a Satanist to read.

When it comes to your second question, the only real advice is simple practice of your focus and concentration through meditation. Void meditation and working on your trance are good ways for it. There aren't any quick solutions here- you just have to put in the time and work into it to get results.

Lustre said:
Hi, I'm agnostic and new to satanism, Can you tell me why JOS promotes these links :
Another question, can you help me focus myself, I can't focus on various activities like meditate and read? English isn't my first language.
What do you mean why do they promote these links ? I suggest you read through the jos website and then the meditation page and witchcraft page there is also a 40 day meditation program u can do

Lustre said:

Which links in particular? There are a lot. The short answer is that they all tie into Satanism, one way or another.

As far as focus, what do you mean? What do you find yourself doing instead? If you are drawn to playing on your phone or video games instead, then you would be wise to be block those activities for a week and reset your brain's dopamine system. I suspect this because you said you can't focus on reading. I particularly noticed my reading focus increased significantly within days of blocking video game and Youtube access for myself.

Otherwise, you just have to force yourself and start small. Start with 1 min of meditation, and then add a few minutes if you are feeling good. Besides this, you can use hypnosis tapes and basic affirmations, both repeated daily, for improving your subconscious's role in your focus and motivation. These are not fully spiritual fixes, rather more physical in nature. Please read this thread on the topic, as it pertains to you.

Last, but not least, if you feel physical discomfort while trying to sit still, then you need to fix any physical imbalances or health issues, as these alone can sap your motivation and willpower significantly. Accomplish this through dietary means, yoga (very important!), cardio exercise, proper sleep, and/or seeing a TCM doctor.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back