Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The word “Right Now” in Affirmations

TanzanianGod

From Your Experience/understanding; Is the Word “Right now” in one’s affirmation important to obtain speedy yet good results?

I.e “I am happily and positively attracting to me (money/love etc) right now , permanently and continiously and its all mine to.......”

Does the Word RIGHT NOW, help with speedy yet satisfying magickal results?
Happily Comment.

I am not sure. But you can try it. You gave me an idea for money workings that I didn't think of with the affirmation. I get the feeling that some things may not fully manifest without something like this cause the energy takes its time then dissipates.

Yes it does. You must be specific when programming enegy, so saying right now ensures the energies act immediately.

I've had logical assessments of thoughts. Wondering if "action words" like Now or powerful or as you put it "Right Now".

Work in a sense your ordering verbally or mentally "NOW" i.e. work immediately but does that limit the action.

In simplest terms does using non-action words does that allow the energy to build up to critical mass and perform the action or does firing off now create a stream of continuous requests to command the kabalistic property to come to you.

In other words does "now" hurt the critical mass of acquiring or does it merely make it work better.

Pardon me for now answering your question but rather increasing the complexity of you finding an answer. Perhaps I can finally after years of figure out these action words. Good or bad? I know Maxine uses them and it's fine like the AoP but is that really how it works is it that simple.

TanzanianGod said:
From Your Experience/understanding; Is the Word “Right now” in one’s affirmation important to obtain speedy yet good results?

I.e “I am happily and positively attracting to me (money/love etc) right now , permanently and continiously and its all mine to.......”

Does the Word RIGHT NOW, help with speedy yet satisfying magickal results?
Happily Comment.
Depends on how powerful your soul is.
A newly dedicated member can also say "right now" but will get results much later than a powerful soul.
But it doesnt seem wrong to place it in your affirmation.
Also if its just love spells with intent of sex- breathing in red energy and affirming " I am attracting a love/sexual partner for me in a positive way for me" worked wonders for me. But the red energy for me was really strong to the point I had to stop the working on the 5th day.

Gear88 said:
I've had logical assessments of thoughts. Wondering if "action words" like Now or powerful or as you put it "Right Now".

Work in a sense your ordering verbally or mentally "NOW" i.e. work immediately but does that limit the action.

In simplest terms does using non-action words does that allow the energy to build up to critical mass and perform the action or does firing off now create a stream of continuous requests to command the kabalistic property to come to you.

In other words does "now" hurt the critical mass of acquiring or does it merely make it work better.

Pardon me for now answering your question but rather increasing the complexity of you finding an answer. Perhaps I can finally after years of figure out these action words. Good or bad? I know Maxine uses them and it's fine like the AoP but is that really how it works is it that simple.

Energy takes the path of least resistance. Thats why affirmations must be specific. Lets use the example of a money working. One raises the energy and then affirms "i am making large amounts of money". This programs the energy to work towards having you make tons of money. Now the issue is that this intent neither specifies a time frame nor in what conditions the money will come in. In other words this money can come possibly in 10 years or even 100 years in an extreme example. Another thing is that this doesn't say how this money will come. Lets say your family has a huge life insurance plan on it with you as the beneficiary. This energy could possibly cause one of those family members to die in order to get you that money. Energy takes the path of least resistance. That means the easiest way for that goal to be achieved will be where that energy will go.

This is why the saying "be careful what you wish for" and the stories with genies and wishes going wrong exist. By not stating your wish (affirmation) concisely and specifically it could quite literally backfire on you in the worst possible way. It also can't be too long as something too specific can also cause problems. Depending on how much energy you raise, having a very specific affirmation can take a long time for the working to manifest.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
...message ping...

@Z.o.t.W.

Thank you for that yes I'm quite aware energy travels the path of least resistance. Albeit I always thought by applying say "safe, healthy, happy, and positive for me/us/them(think of them or us like member G.i.t.M. on his survival magick thread)". That the energy travels the path of most resistance as it's trying to churn the wheels of time and space to provide you with either a physical or metaphysical aspect.

I really to be honest don't understand affirmations and their uses and whatnot. I apologize if that sounds strange especially someone of my advanced understanding while not being advanced in spirituality. I have read a few psychological aspects on affirmations and basically frankly all I read is not raise your energy, affirm, and direct. It's like magick they just do it without energy but provide the affirmation and directing i.e. visual metaphysical imprint.

But...and here comes the big one.

When and were to use these action words and also affirmations are kinda weird. Like for example healing with runic vibration. Breath in several/many breaths into a specific organ or thing and then affirm "I am breathing in powerful healing energy that is ridding my _____ of disease, permanently and making it strong, healthy, and normal in every way." Then vibrate the appropriate rune like Wunjo in this example.

Well if the above does not have positive clauses. Wouldn't that mean negativity can crop up?

I noticed people want to avoid negativity that is good but I have also read of people stating. That "doing" thing isn't negativity for example overcoming an anger issue by becoming mad to release pressure and stress. Or for example coming out of your comfort zone and finding a job.

I honestly don't have any idea what to affirm or what to do directing(metaphysical imprint). I usually read what others do. It's like sometimes I have these wonderful thoughts and then when it comes down to actually perform magick, it's like my mind draws a blank.

Either I over complicate or under develop. I don't know how to make it straight and to the point. I complexify it just like the complexity of my response to you.

(And yes if your wondering I've had people not reply or get annoyed at my typing style. But in reality all I want to do is convey information albeit I guess just like my own personality it's complex and not in a good way).

I believe it is important to specify when you want a thing to happen so saying things like Right now are necessary. But it is the intent that matters the most. The words we say in affirmation are there to put us in the right set of mind so we can will something to happen. If you really want a thing to happen right now at this very moment, specifying it with affirmation, and then willing it to happen with full intent is what matters most. You can say I want this to happen right now all you want, but if you don't FEEL ''Right now'' with all of your soul as you affirm it, It probably won't happen as fast as you want it to.

Gear88 said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
...message ping...

@...

Affirmations means to affirm which is state something as fact. When you affirm you are guiding and directing the energy that is raised. Thought is also a form of energy and affirming something generates its own energy albeit depending on ones advancement level the amount will differ. The nature of the energy raised plays a big factor in how something manifests. For example one can use the Mana rune for memory and other mental faculties but if one tried to use it for a money working then it would either manifest very slowly or not at all. Another possibility with that example would be the nature of the money obtained could be from something that has to do with the mind. Runes can be used in conjunction with each other for a specific effect.

There are some energies that regardless of how you affirm it will cause negative feedback/ backlash. There were a few who tried dabbling with a specific star/planet that caused insanity. Now matter how they affirmed it the nature of that energy still caused them much harm with very little benefit if any at all. Another example is the Saturn square or using Saturn in general. Using the energies of Saturn directly is not to be played with or dabbled with simply because of the nature of its energies are difficult to use and can easily backfire on someone.

The basics of magick is to raise, program, direct energy to manifest a reality we desire. You're over-complicating it. What do you wish for? What do you want? How do you want it to happen. Thats what drives magic. The rest is just following the proper steps to make it happen. Just like when someone thinks to themselves "I want to have big muscles" one could either workout or take drugs so does magic do what it needs to do. You need to direct that energy to do what it needs to do.

As for negativity, its simple. Does it hurt you or someone you care about without meaning or necessity? To struggle is to experience suffering but not all struggles are negative when looked at properly. If you ask for money and your love ones died so that you can get insurance money was that the only way? Couldn't you just get a job? If one wanted to have sex wouldn't it be better to do it with someone you love rather than be raped? If one wanted to win a competition wouldn't it be better to do it with your own ability rather than all the other competitors getting disqualified for random reasons? Theres nothing complicated about it. How you want the working to manifest is already a part of the process of performing magick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back