Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advanced Magickal practices/Meditations

TanzanianGod

Greetings Fam!

When one reaches a certain level in body building, they either have to maintain the amount of weightlifting or increase in order to be sufficiently fit.

Meditation too. I love and cherish all meditations. But being at a certain level, i need to maintain and keep my life-force high and to the brim so as to advance at a good pace.

Here is a list of good meditational practices for the Advanced. Please feel free to add on top of this, and comment. Your contribution is valuable.

ADVANCED MAGICKAL PRACTICES

•Satan’s Magickal Squares
•Advanced Elemental Magick
•Sumerian Runes/ Necronomic Mantras
•Advanced Sex magick (having a higher understanding of your Sexual energy)
•Able to vibrate higher reps of mantras without fatigue or any other issue (>216-666)
• working black magick (ofcourse when necessity comes)
• working with Fire Magick
• Having A knowledge of your siddhis and directly working to advance them.
• Hatha and kundalini yoga
• (Generally a combination of the 8-fold practices consisently; Asanas, pranayama, Dhyana, Mantras, Yantras, Mudras, Bandhas,Maithuna)

Feel Free To add any working you feel is an Advanced Magickal practise.

Have you used the necro words of power with successfully results ? Besides the money one
TanzanianGod said:
Greetings Fam!

When one reaches a certain level in body building, they either have to maintain the amount of weightlifting or increase in order to be sufficiently fit.

Meditation too. I love and cherish all meditations. But being at a certain level, i need to maintain and keep my life-force high and to the brim so as to advance at a good pace.

Here is a list of good meditational practices for the Advanced. Please feel free to add on top of this, and comment. Your contribution is valuable.

•Able to vibrate higher reps of mantras without fatigue or any other issue (>216-666)
• (Generally a combination of the 8-fold practices consisently; Asanas, pranayama, Dhyana, Mantras, Yantras, Mudras, Bandhas,Maithuna)

I didn't see anything here regarding thoughtforms, or was that what you meant by elemental magick? Anyway, with thoughtforms you can create autonomous astral functions, like the activation of a defensive mechanism for a thoughtform programmed to absorb energy from the sun. You could even place thoughtforms in other people for a variety of effects, a common one is to monitor them without them even realizing it. Ive heard of thoughtforms so advanced they were pretty much sapient. Advanced understanding of how thoughtforms work can basically lead to the usage of spiritual animated intelligence. It can be extremely dangerous of course, as with anything else advanced.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Have you used the necro words of power with successfully results ? Besides the money one
TanzanianGod said:
Greetings Fam!

Yes i have. It is adviced never to use the Negative ones, Because just like the planetary Square mantras, necronomic mantras stick to the soul. So when working black magick using these words, there is no way for them to act without affecting your soul.

(Mantras work better for me. Runes have not the personal potency i desire. This is my preference though, yours might be different.)

TanzanianGod said:
TanzanianGod said:
Greetings Fam!

Yes i have. It is adviced never to use the Negative ones, Because just like the planetary Square mantras, necronomic mantras stick to the soul. So when working black magick using these words, there is no way for them to act without affecting your soul.

(Mantras work better for me. Runes have not the personal potency i desire. This is my preference though, yours might be different.)
Yeah I love runes aswel just asking coz I used the necro one for protection the arra one and it seemed alil negative in a way not sure what was up with tbat

TanzanianGod said:
TanzanianGod said:
Greetings Fam!

You use the money necro one for 40 days or how ?

TanzanianGod said:

You use the money necro one for 40 days or how ?

Yes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back