Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how does one properly do the Foundation Meditation

I've been trying for a while to figure out how to imagine energy coming into my being but i'm not sure if i'm doing it right or if I need to visualize my body with light going into it i'm not sure i've tried many times I can't seem to figure it ok any suggestions cause I heard its the fastest way to raise energy other than yoga vibrations and breathing exercises and whatever else can raise energy.
:cry: :cry: :oops: :oops:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do the Kundalini yoga, basic spinal series. Very fast, fast but deep breaths.
so is this one of the best ways to increase bioelectricity fast and is it better than runes? :?: :?: :?: :?:

No runes are best. But as for foundation meditation. Go out in the sun and just breathe it in.

First reply was to drinking, now the sun. Do I need a montage of me out on a beach with a pinata colada.

Just breathe it in and sip. Next will be invocation of water by catchin waves.

Aldrick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do the Kundalini yoga, basic spinal series. Very fast, fast but deep breaths.
so is this one of the best ways to increase bioelectricity fast and is it better than runes? :?: :?: :?: :?:

No runes are best. But as for foundation meditation. Go out in the sun and just breathe it in.

First reply was to drinking, now the sun. Do I need a montage of me out on a beach with a pinata colada.

do i visualize while out in the sun or ......

Aldrick said:

do i visualize while out in the sun or ......

Either way.

What do you mean, the website explains how to do the foundation meditation.

What do you not understand about it?

It describes it pretty well. It’s basically saying to imagine white gold energy coming into your body from the front back top and bottoms sides of your body.

Basically like how a sponge absorbs water. When you breathe in your supposed to imagine the white gold energy coming into your body and feeling your entire being/soul up with white gold energy.

The point is to learn how to feel the energy when you breathe it in and sensitive yourself. It almost feels tingly or something it’s different for everyone a little. But you’ll start learning what energy feels like if you keep doing it consistently and trying to feel and imagine it.

It’s also good to do the other meditations as well like opening the chakras and physical yoga to help open you up to energy and how it feels.

SatanisactuallyGod said:
What do you mean, the website explains how to do the foundation meditation.

What do you not understand about it?

It describes it pretty well. It’s basically saying to imagine white gold energy coming into your body from the front back top and bottoms sides of your body.

Basically like how a sponge absorbs water. When you breathe in your supposed to imagine the white gold energy coming into your body and feeling your entire being/soul up with white gold energy.

The point is to learn how to feel the energy when you breathe it in and sensitive yourself. It almost feels tingly or something it’s different for everyone a little. But you’ll start learning what energy feels like if you keep doing it consistently and trying to feel and imagine it.

It’s also good to do the other meditations as well like opening the chakras and physical yoga to help open you up to energy and how it feels.
its kinda difficult for me to imagine energy i think i did it partially by imagining light on my body sorta

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back