Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Haagenti helped me regarding my cat - story

lone_hermit

Hey everyone.

There's this one cat that's been roaming a 400-500m circle around my neighborhood for the last few years, mainly around my house. I never paid much attention to it, though it was always meowing loudly.

I began actively feeding it a month and a half ago and occasionally bringing it into my house when it's too cold outside. She was obviously a stray cat and from what I could tell she was pregnant and was about to give birth to kittens.

I grew really fond of the cat, I can't really explain it, those who have pets know. I also like cats and most animals in general so there's that too.

So five days ago she disappeared and I couldn't find her anywhere. Looked for her all around the neighborhood, too. I wont disclose my location, but I live in an area where people don't really are open to the idea of having pets (most of them), and people generally dislike animals. Some of them even have the nerve to take stray animals and drive them somewhere really far away so they stay away from their homes.

So when my cat didn't show up for the second day I was getting really worried because there's also a lot of stray dogs and she had an injured leg. I thought someone drove her away somewhere, and I even looked further than my neighborhood.

I looked for her almost everywhere, until I became really worried last night because I knew for a fact that if she gave birth somewhere she wouldn't have anything to eat, and she wouldn't leave her kittens. If someone drove her away, she would most probably be starving or dead.

I made a plea to Satan and Haagenti by trying to summon her. Although I didn't feel anything as you would expect from a summoning, I had a postiive feeling about it. Come today morning, my grandmother yelled for me to come down because she accidentally stumbled upon the cat and her kittens in our basement. The cat was thirsty and hungry and one of the kittens would be dead in a few hours if we did not find it because it was so cold in our basement and it fell down on the ground from the shelf my cat was on. After that I gave her something to eat and drink and provided a warm place for her and her kittens.

Now, you can dismiss this as pure coincidence, but I am confident that I received help from Haagenti aka Bast. I had a pretty bad feeling about it because I have lost other "pets" in similar manners in the past. I can't even express my gratitude in words.

Hail Haagenti!

I know, right? Lady Bastet is amazing!

I also have a story to share. I need to move in a few days, and I have a cat with 4 kittens living in my apartment. I didn’t know what to do with them. If I put them up for adoption, it could take weeks or month for someone to show up, and I need to move fast. And landlord of the new apartment doesn’t want any pets.

One day, I came back from work, and I didn’t hear the kittens meowing. I looked throughout entire house, checked every corners, no kitten was to be found anywhere.

So what happened?

Their mother took them all away to other place outside.

And all of that when I didn’t know what to do.

Call it a coincidence if you want. It might be not, who knows.

lone_hermit said:
Hey everyone.

There's this one cat that's been roaming a 400-500m circle around my neighborhood for the last few years, mainly around my house. I never paid much attention to it, though it was always meowing loudly.

I began actively feeding it a month and a half ago and occasionally bringing it into my house when it's too cold outside. She was obviously a stray cat and from what I could tell she was pregnant and was about to give birth to kittens.

I grew really fond of the cat, I can't really explain it, those who have pets know. I also like cats and most animals in general so there's that too.

So five days ago she disappeared and I couldn't find her anywhere. Looked for her all around the neighborhood, too. I wont disclose my location, but I live in an area where people don't really are open to the idea of having pets (most of them), and people generally dislike animals. Some of them even have the nerve to take stray animals and drive them somewhere really far away so they stay away from their homes.

So when my cat didn't show up for the second day I was getting really worried because there's also a lot of stray dogs and she had an injured leg. I thought someone drove her away somewhere, and I even looked further than my neighborhood.

I looked for her almost everywhere, until I became really worried last night because I knew for a fact that if she gave birth somewhere she wouldn't have anything to eat, and she wouldn't leave her kittens. If someone drove her away, she would most probably be starving or dead.

I made a plea to Satan and Haagenti by trying to summon her. Although I didn't feel anything as you would expect from a summoning, I had a postiive feeling about it. Come today morning, my grandmother yelled for me to come down because she accidentally stumbled upon the cat and her kittens in our basement. The cat was thirsty and hungry and one of the kittens would be dead in a few hours if we did not find it because it was so cold in our basement and it fell down on the ground from the shelf my cat was on. After that I gave her something to eat and drink and provided a warm place for her and her kittens.

Now, you can dismiss this as pure coincidence, but I am confident that I received help from Haagenti aka Bast. I had a pretty bad feeling about it because I have lost other "pets" in similar manners in the past. I can't even express my gratitude in words.

Hail Haagenti!

Awww.

I was writing something in 2013. I capitalized every letter that the sentence would begin on the left of the page, even in the middle of the sentence.

I looked and was like woah wait. It's spelled out baset going down the page. My friend was like, she is showing herself, that is my Guardian.

I was blown away.

Larissa666 said:
I know, right? Lady Bastet is amazing!

I also have a story to share. I need to move in a few days, and I have a cat with 4 kittens living in my apartment. I didn’t know what to do with them. If I put them up for adoption, it could take weeks or month for someone to show up, and I need to move fast. And landlord of the new apartment doesn’t want any pets.

One day, I came back from work, and I didn’t hear the kittens meowing. I looked throughout entire house, checked every corners, no kitten was to be found anywhere.

So what happened?

Their mother took them all away to other place outside.

And all of that when I didn’t know what to do.

Call it a coincidence if you want. It might be not, who knows.

You could simply give them to a foster family?

I would rather say that your cat picked up on your emotions and did what she did by herself xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back