Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Discord for any existing SS or whoever wants to learn

HellsWarrior

As the title says I made a discord server for whoever is interested that is currently an SS or whoever wants to learn about SS ***

And you think this is a good idea.. because..??!
This is a horrible idea! The ancient forums, are a safe environment, where you can ask for help, tipps, tricks and guidance. SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
It is anonymous, nobody knows what you look like, where you are from, what your voice sounds like etc etc.
You know that VIRTUALLY EVERYBODY HERE is somewhat knowledgeable of the occult? You know that here are ENEMIES, INFILTRATORS etc. You want to give them good opportunities to attack you? No you do not want this to happen.

Also if someone tries to push BS here, many people will react accordingly, and actually point out that this is bs. If you have a small group in discord, with wannabe High Priests or who knows what, who push wrong knowledge.. well you invite disaster.

You are either desperate for attention from other Satanists because you are pretty naive and euphoric OR you are an enemy who wants to lure some newbies into a trap.

Either way, THIS GOES TO EVERYBODY! DO NOT JOIN OR CREATE A DISCORD SERVER IN ORDER TO SPEAK TO OTHER SS.
DO NOT CREATE MORE ISSUES FOR YOURSELF AND THE GODS WHO WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE TO HELP YOU OUT OF YOUR STUPID AND USELESS DECISIONS.

We are blades in the shadows.

What NinRick said.

VoIP is good option only after our enemy on this planet is exterminated , and we have the upper hand controlling this planet so we do not have to worry about infiltrators or other nasty beings so much as now. Meanwhile, stick to email and these forums.

HellsWarrior said:
As the title says I made a discord server for whoever is interested that is currently an SS or whoever wants to learn about SS ***

If people knew how many were fake accounts and jews their hair would stand up.

Henu the Great said:
What NinRick said.

VoIP is good option only after our enemy on this planet is exterminated , and we have the upper hand controlling this planet so we do not have to worry about infiltrators or other nasty beings so much as now. Meanwhile, stick to email and these forums.

Dude, I am pretty sure he is an infiltrator lol

NinRick said:
Dude, I am pretty sure he is an infiltrator lol

That is very likely, and that is why we are supposed to give correct info for newer people to read so that they do not engage in stupid shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back