Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Not sure about Satanism

KonradI

Back in 2015 I was a spiritually seeking teenager and I performed the dedication ritual for you guys group. I was in it for about a month (my memory might be wrong here) and I got scared, asked a few times if this is the enemy decieving me but I concluded it was my own thoughts by visualizing some light that was supposed to allow me to know if they are my thoughts or someone else's, don't remember what it was exactly (edit: I now remember I think it was called ether). Anyways, I left the group and stated a reverse version of the decidication ritual.

Is it possible I've been guided by Satan all this time though and I never left? I feel I've made progress in my life, spiritual progress to but mostly from shaktipat transmissions and some other sessions from someone who works with higher beings (can't say his name here, I tried on the yahoo forums but it got deleted) .

I just have the feeling that my life is pretty good, I'm on track and on a path to enlightenment and I have a feeling that Satan is guiding me, and somehow when I think of your group, I know you guys have alot of the right things in meditation and astrology, so I associate it with a good feeling.

I could be wrong, I'm just wondering can anyone ask Satan maybe if this is true? I want to get to the bottom of this. I wouldn't say I'm a Satanist but I'm just asking a simple question and I'm not advertising anything related to you guy's enemies. I just want to know the truth.

KonradI said:

A lot of us on this path came from absolute shit lives, including myself as an original xian when I was a kid and I'm among those who have been dedicated to this path and Satan for up to 9 years. My life could not possibly have gotten better to the overall extents it has by mere 'coincidence' since advancing and growing on this path.

I received 100% more help, guidance, assistance, independent growth, personal gain, positivity, happiness, freedom and the means to peace from Satan than xianity or anything else could've ever possibly done for me and I've witnessed, seen and experienced first hand the absolute evil of these enemy programs and what they do to humans. Those of us more devoted have more personal and direct relationships with Satan and the gods, they really do help us, especially those who remain devoted and put in the work and effort for self betterment and the freeing of humanity and they help in ways you may not even see, they just make things happen that can help you in even the smallest of ways so long as you're already putting in what should be put in as per your part in effort in return.

For instance 2 weeks ago I was struggling with appetite due to personal stresses and my blood sugar was suffering and getting low and I was feeling so weakened to even cook or make myself anything solid to eat. Throughout the entirety of that week, my housemates for the first time in probably a year kept cooking and baking things for me in the morning, from pancakes to peanut-butter cookies to keep my blood sugar levels up and gradually with this I was able to get my strength and health back. And again in the past week I lost a number of my shirts leaving me with even more few than what I already had to rotate through throughout the week and for the past couple of days it was really noticeable and disgusted me as I always desire cleanliness; yesterday somebody 'conveniently' came by donating brand new t-shirts for free of the perfect size that fits me.

And on the spiritual side I have received countless signs and guidance towards methods and means that would help me overcome the struggles I had been dealing with what with posts for certain meditations on this forum and sermons clarifying what the issues were, and upon applying them and the advice and information, I am growing to feel better than I've ever felt in a long, long time. Satan is a very real person, and unlike other false garbage he actually takes care of us and helps us because he actually does care and love us.

Nobody is going to ask Satan to prove truths to you, there are no mediators in Satanism, we experience it, feel it, and sense it throughout our lives, and that is all the proof you need. If after all this time you've come back here, there's likely a good reason for that. Those who are inclined to Satan are souls who deep down know and feel the truth, have personally involved with him in past-lives, etc. Once you see the spark of it again you never really can just 'let it go'. He's part of us and our lives and past-lives in ways many don't fully understand until they advance and truly see it.

Perhaps you're called back here and reminded of us time and time again because you're being told and guided that this is the home you belong in and this is where you'll find true peace and happiness, by Satan's side and our true gods. Satan however does not force anyone to be part of this path, you make that decision on your own, but a true father that cares would guide his children to where he knows they can grow strong and be truly happy., leaving the ultimate decision up to them.

KonradI said:
Back in 2015 I was a spiritually seeking teenager and I performed the dedication ritual for you guys group. I was in it for about a month (my memory might be wrong here) and I got scared, asked a few times if this is the enemy decieving me but I concluded it was my own thoughts by visualizing some light that was supposed to allow me to know if they are my thoughts or someone else's, don't remember what it was exactly (edit: I now remember I think it was called ether). Anyways, I left the group and stated a reverse version of the decidication ritual.

Is it possible I've been guided by Satan all this time though and I never left? I feel I've made progress in my life, spiritual progress to but mostly from shaktipat transmissions and some other sessions from someone who works with higher beings (can't say his name here, I tried on the yahoo forums but it got deleted) .

I just have the feeling that my life is pretty good, I'm on track and on a path to enlightenment and I have a feeling that Satan is guiding me, and somehow when I think of your group, I know you guys have alot of the right things in meditation and astrology, so I associate it with a good feeling.

I could be wrong, I'm just wondering can anyone ask Satan maybe if this is true? I want to get to the bottom of this. I wouldn't say I'm a Satanist but I'm just asking a simple question and I'm not advertising anything related to you guy's enemies. I just want to know the truth.

You dedicated to our group? Now there's a sad Dedication. You dedicate your soul to Satan, and you live to get closer to him, or you dont.

There's nothing else to this. I cannot stand long tirades of nonsense, that sparks drama for everyone involved. Next some random hobo with a smart phone, is telling you why they do not like you. Which sparks into heated controversy, as Hobo phonovich must have your approval.

Or how I'm a grand wizard for intuiting, what should be common sense.

YOU ARE EITHER FOR SATAN, OR YOURE NOT.

Make up your fuckin mind, where you stand. Then either seek him daily and meditate, or fuck off.

That's all that needs to be said here.

KonradI said:

Now first off dont let the enemy trick you into thinking Satan permanently left you forever because of some reverse dedication thing you did. Not true at all but they will probably try. There really is no such thing it has been stated by Maxine and others.

As long as you didn't do something absolutely reprehensible which its unlikely a gentile that ended up here would really do that its very likely Satan or one of his Demons is calling you back.

Realize our Gods are understanding. I grew up in a strong xtian household where my parents were a pastor of a church and preached about hell etc. As a teen I had dedicated got scared or something i don't remember but I made up a reverse ritual. I also had some problems for a few years advancing and getting into the path but I was good intentioned. The Gods stuck with me they will you too. They see your heart a lot of us go through struggles especially if we have been indoctrinated into the enemy. Trust me your fine.

You also dont need to redo the dedication ritual even though i did i was told later i didn't have to as there was no reversing it.

The best way to do this is to prove to the Gods your serious and you want them. Me personally i am better because of the time I spent with the enemy because I realized they truly are horrible beyond words and I saw first hand exactly what they were about and have no doubt in my mind they are evil and I am so glad the Gods allowed me back here. I after awhile wasnt willingly on the enemy side I thought the Gods left me forever because of that dumb mistake I made as a kid with the reverse ritual thing.
I really should have asked the group but I was scared too. I just dumbly followed what the reptililans told me to do scared of being dead and burning in a hell like place. I may not deserve any paradise like place like duat with the way i had acted at the time but i certainly didn't deserve that.

This is what the enemy really is i can say beyond a doubt you want Satan.

You can do the spiritual warfare rituals starting now and the final rtr a few times each day. Plus spend some time meditating. This time see Satanism as a privilege and realize the alternative is just horrible beyond words. Be grateful to be here like I am considering those years of fearing and "knowing" I was going to be tortured in the worst possible way for a long time at the hands of reptilians. (For anyone that wondered this is why i made those anti jos videos that one time) I am glad I am back you should be glad too.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43577

Also try to meditate some. Take this moment on to add Satanism to your life. You are wanted back for a reason for me it was the final rtr. I joined the group again 2 hours before it was posted and I found out it was Enlil that called me back.

You dont have to doubt it is true it is true you are here even if your not being called back you can be back just show the Gods your serious and get with the program ok.

Seeing the enemy for what it really was is why i am so motivated to help out and do rtrs btw.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back