Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditating in a Lucid dream.

Username

Hello,

The guy from thoughty2 here talks about lucid dreams. Its positive benefits of mental health, gaining skills etc. At 14:08, he talks about a tibetian monk named Namkhai that says 'Meditating in lucid dream is 9 times more powerful than when meditating awake'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CiuMRq32JBk

Apart from meditation, I think simulation is also equally important. Like before you begin a very advanced working in real life, you could simulate it beforehand in your dreams for more chances of success and for fluidity. Using this trick is how I passed my driving license test.

I am sharing this info to apologise for my rebellious thoughts towards Sir Satan and to contribute to the community.

Recently doing RTR is making me feel drained and lost and especially when I read in the forums that it feels good. When I try to solve math problems next day, it is painful and it kind of hurts. And after a few days of not doing RTR's, learning is easy and most of all I start feeling emotions instead of feeling numb and emotionless. Regardless, I will persevere some more with RTR's and see what happens next.

Username said:
Stay away from thoughty2, as it's literally just jewish disinformation bullshit (see even the name, thoughty2 = a play on the number 42, jewish Kabalah).

Meditating in a lucid dream wont give you any power or effects. It can be a good sign if you have this happen, as meditation would be on your mind a lot in this case and you also can control your dreams a bit. But nothing beats real, conscious meditation in terms of effectiveness.

What you describe is simply planning ahead, with proper mental focus and without distraction. This is a useful thing to do in general in life, and a useful habit to acquire.

If you feel drained from the RTRs, you are most likely doing too many of them. Try to start with one a day, it should take between 10-30 minutes at most, roughly. Don't overdo it as you will burn yourself out that way. It is not normal to feel burned out and have effects like this from the RTR if you stick to doing it for normal amounts.

To you who is reading this, what I said at the top is not the truth.
The truth is :
Conscious meds are more powerful than lucid ones.

Thoughty2 is Jewish, don't listen to him.

Just take your lucid dreams as something fun and kind of like a break time instead of meditating which isn't worth it when compared to what you could do in your dreams.

I didn't know he was Jewish.
Next time I will be careful to not bring misinformation from other sources from now on like this time.

Shael said:
Username said:
Stay away from thoughty2, as it's literally just jewish disinformation bullshit (see even the name, thoughty2 = a play on the number 42, jewish Kabalah).

Meditating in a lucid dream wont give you any power or effects. It can be a good sign if you have this happen, as meditation would be on your mind a lot in this case and you also can control your dreams a bit. But nothing beats real, conscious meditation in terms of effectiveness.

What you describe is simply planning ahead, with proper mental focus and without distraction. This is a useful thing to do in general in life, and a useful habit to acquire.

If you feel drained from the RTRs, you are most likely doing too many of them. Try to start with one a day, it should take between 10-30 minutes at most, roughly. Don't overdo it as you will burn yourself out that way. It is not normal to feel burned out and have effects like this from the RTR if you stick to doing it for normal amounts.

I didn't know that he was Jewish which means that all he said is invalid.

Thank you for your guidance. I will not waste my time meditating in lucid dreams.

About the RTR's, I have been doing only once per day. Most probably something other has caused such problems... for eg not raising energy properly before doing RTR's, doing at night time before sleep which increases blue light exposure or maybe something other.

Once again,Thank you for your guidance and care.

There is such a thing as "Dream Yoga" done by Tibetan and certain Yogis around. I know we CAN meditate in dreams and sometimes dreams can be as powerful as physical in other words sometimes the dream can be very realistic albeit you CAN tell it's a dream and non-the less it's like an altered state. There is an entire lucid dream community built up as early as 1998/1999 time period along with astral projection like Robert Bruce's books or AP/LD communities

There is also meditation in the astral realm. But again meditation seems like a physical activity not necessarily a dream/astral property.

There is a sci-fi book whereby the military teachers people how to lucid dream to train them 24/7 in other words while dreaming they train, while physically they train, might as well add astral projection to the list.

Non-the less this youtube channel is merely trying to glorify some sort of exaggeration or simply trying to create a story of "shock and awe".

I'm not saying it's not spectacular or anything but knowing how people get suckered into things it's probably just a sucker story.

If it's some Tibetan who trained himself then we are probably talking about a person who spends probably several hours meditating or in altered states and is basically training himself. Most people will never reach these levels, humans are too fucked up to even go into basic stuff like mindfulness or trance.

Shael is almost always right, but I think he's wrong this time.

I think it is a good idea. Meditation while in a deep trance is far more effective than doing it while not in a trance. Lucid dreaming is just being in a very deep trance. So it is very helpful if you are able to do this. I have done this before, and it did feel much more effective than doing it while fully awake.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shael is almost always right, but I think he's wrong this time.

I think it is a good idea. Meditation while in a deep trance is far more effective than doing it while not in a trance. Lucid dreaming is just being in a very deep trance. So it is very helpful if you are able to do this. I have done this before, and it did feel much more effective than doing it while fully awake.

Tbh all I know is that FancyMancy,you,shael,blitzkreig, ghost in the machine, etc are seniors and more experienced.

When I saw shael commenting, I thought I was automatically wrong because in my head, he/she seems to be more experienced.

And although I believe in experimenting yourself before believing anyone else, I also felt that I shouldn't question him/her.

Like if I were to say something opposing, it would feel like I am an arroagant newbie who doesn't know any better.

So, to avoid me misleading people, I made a post near the top starting from 'To all of you'.

That said, I am conflicted now. Guess, experimenting takes place before anything else.

Every one of us is wrong sometimes, even if we are right most of the time. Shael is usually right about whatever he says. But I think he is wrong about this.

If you are able to lucid dream, meditating during lucid dreaming is very helpful. I am not able to lucid dream, I only do it accidently and rarely. But I have done meditations during lucid dreams a few times before, and it always felt very deep and effective.

Queen X said:
what is exactly a lucid dream ?and how you do it ? it speeds up the advancing ?
When you are dreaming, and you realize that you are dreaming. So you are able to control it and do whatever you want.

I recall a post by Maxine herself in one of the old yahoo egroups that mentioned that meditating this way is a great way to completely bypass the awake concious mind and program one's subconcious directly, making it simply a very potent form of self-hypnosis.

However given how hard it is to get lucid dreams on a consistent basis, it would be pretty hard to get concrete results from this in a long-term perspective.

Username said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Queen X said:
truth.seeker1 said:

Dreaming is when your psychic conscience sifts through the astral plane without any physical grounding as it disconnects from the physical grounding of logic when your body 'shuts down' for sleep, tuning you out of the physical plane. It is also a form of soul-splitting in projecting the mind out from the body to traverse the astral plane as a separate awareness.

From this, dreams are literally on the astral plane and thus we are always dreaming even in waking life, we are just tuned out of it, but those with far too open and exposed psychic sight and tuning such as in schizophrenia directly experience this first hand through hallucinations, in which they are viewing a dream/the astral in a direct waking state and different things manifest from their imagination, intents and emotions just like in a lucid dream and sometimes they can even see and hear real actual things on the astral such as communicating with a real human spirit, but for the most part what they experience is their own projected imagination.

With practice, schizophrenics can learn to control what they see, feel, hear, etc and realize that they are just overtly psychic. They can be able to discern real truths on the astral before them instead of hallucinations of their own creation most of the time and literally living in a waking dream almost 24/7. Schizophrenics always have very vivid dreams when they sleep and they remember them very well as though they directly experienced them because they are always doing so anyways even when awake. It is even shown in schizophrenics scientifically in brain scans that when they hallucinate the dream part of the brain is active and lit up which is further proof of what is actually happening. It has to do with the astral plane and the psychic conscience of the soul.

It takes logic and grounding to discern what is actually really there such as a spirit or if it's just something you're creating with your own imagination, this is why dreams react and alter so bizarrely and strangely in the creative flow of the astral materials of the psychic mind just going with whatever influences far too easily with no direction, because on it's own it has no grounding of logical sense to centre it. Logic and the Earth element, material grounded focus is what solidifies what is actually real and confines your imagination on the astral so that you can primarily perceive truths of what is actually going on for real on the astral around you instead of what you are projecting in imagination and creativity of which is only what you're making up.

Logic and grounding is of the material plane and the Earth element, it is the essence of 'realness' and 'solidification' and it is what solidifies your senses, perception of presence and aware experience on the astral to feel more real like that of the physical plane where you can feel texture, taste and smell things in the dream/astral scenario.

This is applied in waking life too with synesthesia and this is actually in warfare training as a meditation people can practice, this is the application of the astral plane or, what might make more sense to you, as applying a lucid dream in waking life. In this matter, lucid dreaming is literally astral projection where you apply your logical consciousness and awareness while in the dream/on the astral and tuned out of the physical realm.

While dreaming you're actually already astrally projected because like I said, dreams are the astral plane, you need only apply logic and grounding to make yourself more solidly aware and centred while projected (If you just look up "How to Have a Lucid Dream" you can find hundreds of ways to do this) to become in control of the projection. This is also why the gods are able to manipulate our dreams and our dreams are able to be influenced by things in our life and show many real symbolisms with actual truths that can be discerned, a form of divination.

It is all the astral, our brains don't hold some mystical chamber that we go inside of when we sleep, it's out there on the spiritual plane. If you want some further detail and tidbits on this you can read all of my posts in this thread here regarding dreams, what they actually are and how they work.

Under the video there was a comment saying that, to perform lucid dreaming you have to dominate your waking time first.

The commenter said that he programmed his mind to wake up at a certain time before sleep. It wasn't always exact, it was off by a minute or two. Once he learned to control his waking time, he started to lucid dream in a similar way by the use of affirmation before sleep.

Another interesting thing the op said that he was able to learn new languages there. Now, this is very interesting since how could he learn a new language which his brain doesn't have any knowledge on ?

Whatever he said might be fake. However, this makes me believe that lucid dreaming is a skill that should be worked on daily.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back