Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anunnaki

GoldenxChild

THE GNOSTIC SERPENTS PART 3
The Anunnaki

The Gnostic Serpents of Mesopotamia were the Anunnaki, meaning the "Progeny of Anu" or "Sons of God." The Babylonian historian Berosus referred to them as the Annedoti, the “Dragon Faced” entourage of the Enki, who was their leader and an embodiment of the Primal Dragon who created the universe. Three of the most ancient headquarters of the Anunnaki were Hebron and Babylon, where they established lineages of priest kings, and Eridu, the City of Enki, where they founded the Shangu, a priestly fraternity of magicians, diviners and exorcists known as the Ashipu, Baro and Kalu.

The Anunnaki-Ashipu were the high priests of Enki. They were called upon to exorcise spirits and control the forces of nature whenever they threatened the land and people of Mesopotamia. To perform their work, the Ashipu would seek to completely identify with and channel the Primal Dragon power of Enki. To do so they mimicked Enki, the water-dragon, by dressing in ceremonial outfits consisting of huge fishes -with the heads of the fish covering their own heads. Later, they covered their heads were fish head-shaped mitres, which were eventually chosen as the headdresses of the cardinals and popes of the Catholic Church.

To begin their rites, each Ashipu would take a wand made of cedar wood and inscribe a circle around himself while chanting: "ln my hand I hold the magic circle of Enki, in my hand I hold the cedar wood, the sacred weapon of Enki, in my hand I hold the branch of the palm tree of the great rite." Then, in order to invoke Enki's Primal Dragon form, the Ashipu would repeat:

"The head is the head of a serpent; From his nostrils mucus trickles; The mouth is beslaved with water; The ears are those of a basilisk; His horns are twisted in three curls; The body is a sun fish full of stars; The base of his feet are claws, The sole of his feet has no sole ...”
The ancient city of Hebron was chosen by the Anunnaki to be the seat of priest kings. The founders and patrons of the city were the Kaberoi, the Twin Son of Enki, who governed the world in his name. One of the Kaberoi is known in history as King Melchizedek.

Because of its history as the City of Kings, Hebron was chosen by Abraham and his wife Sarah, for their burial ground, and later it became the headquarters of King Saul and the Jewish monarchy.

Babylon was the seat to a ruling dynasty founded by the Anunnaki King Nimrod, the builder of the Tower of Babel. The patron of the city was Marduk, a Son of Enki. Every New Year's Day the incumbent king would grasp the hand of a statue of Marduk and pledge to serve both he and his father for another year. A powerful transmission of Enki’s Dragon Force then moved from the statue and into the king.

From: The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom- Special Edition, and An Initiate’s Guide to the Path of the Dragon
https://www.sevenrayorder.com/books-courses-tours

GoldenxChild said:
THE GNOSTIC SERPENTS PART 3
The Anunnaki

The Gnostic Serpents of Mesopotamia were the Anunnaki, meaning the "Progeny of Anu" or "Sons of God." The Babylonian historian Berosus referred to them as the Annedoti, the “Dragon Faced” entourage of the Enki, who was their leader and an embodiment of the Primal Dragon who created the universe. Three of the most ancient headquarters of the Anunnaki were Hebron and Babylon, where they established lineages of priest kings, and Eridu, the City of Enki, where they founded the Shangu, a priestly fraternity of magicians, diviners and exorcists known as the Ashipu, Baro and Kalu.

The Anunnaki-Ashipu were the high priests of Enki. They were called upon to exorcise spirits and control the forces of nature whenever they threatened the land and people of Mesopotamia. To perform their work, the Ashipu would seek to completely identify with and channel the Primal Dragon power of Enki. To do so they mimicked Enki, the water-dragon, by dressing in ceremonial outfits consisting of huge fishes -with the heads of the fish covering their own heads. Later, they covered their heads were fish head-shaped mitres, which were eventually chosen as the headdresses of the cardinals and popes of the Catholic Church.

To begin their rites, each Ashipu would take a wand made of cedar wood and inscribe a circle around himself while chanting: "ln my hand I hold the magic circle of Enki, in my hand I hold the cedar wood, the sacred weapon of Enki, in my hand I hold the branch of the palm tree of the great rite." Then, in order to invoke Enki's Primal Dragon form, the Ashipu would repeat:

"The head is the head of a serpent; From his nostrils mucus trickles; The mouth is beslaved with water; The ears are those of a basilisk; His horns are twisted in three curls; The body is a sun fish full of stars; The base of his feet are claws, The sole of his feet has no sole ...”
The ancient city of Hebron was chosen by the Anunnaki to be the seat of priest kings. The founders and patrons of the city were the Kaberoi, the Twin Son of Enki, who governed the world in his name. One of the Kaberoi is known in history as King Melchizedek.

Because of its history as the City of Kings, Hebron was chosen by Abraham and his wife Sarah, for their burial ground, and later it became the headquarters of King Saul and the Jewish monarchy.

Babylon was the seat to a ruling dynasty founded by the Anunnaki King Nimrod, the builder of the Tower of Babel. The patron of the city was Marduk, a Son of Enki. Every New Year's Day the incumbent king would grasp the hand of a statue of Marduk and pledge to serve both he and his father for another year. A powerful transmission of Enki’s Dragon Force then moved from the statue and into the king.

From: The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom- Special Edition, and An Initiate’s Guide to the Path of the Dragon
https://www.sevenrayorder.com/books-courses-tours

So this is like introductory to all the dragon accounts flying in?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back