Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding Some Threads and Information and Replies in Them

FancyMancy

At the moment, namely angels and Account Deletion so far (plus in general), I'll let you all go through everything and sort shit out. I CB-F-ing-A with sifting through all of the bullshit, with misinformation, and confusion with incorrect/out-of-date information. You all shovel the shit with your spades, and I'll be drinking highly-overpriced tea in my drawing room. Y'all are welcome to join me for a chin-wag.

I am not bitching. I just have come to a point that I can't be f00ked with the shit. I'm not leaving - sorry to disappoint you haters and posers/fakers - but meh to the fucking shit.

P.S. Can you delete the auto-save-draft nonsense, or set it better? When I decide to not post a reply/thread, I don't want that draft loading automatically. My thanks will be delivered shortly thereafter, but due to social distancing restrictions, paying for next-day delivery has made the computers super-lazy. (Yes, I know that doesn't make sense. It's not supposed to. :roll: I am trying to end this OP on a silly note, so chill the fuck out.)

FancyMancy said:
At the moment, namely angels and Account Deletion so far (plus in general), I'll let you all go through everything and sort shit out. I CB-F-ing-A with sifting through all of the bullshit, with misinformation, and confusion with incorrect/out-of-date information. You all shovel the shit with your spades, and I'll be drinking highly-overpriced tea in my drawing room. Y'all are welcome to join me for a chin-wag.

I am not bitching. I just have come to a point that I can't be f00ked with the shit. I'm not leaving - sorry to disappoint you haters and posers/fakers - but meh to the fucking shit.

P.S. Can you delete the auto-save-draft nonsense, or set it better? When I decide to not post a reply/thread, I don't want that draft loading automatically. My thanks will be delivered shortly thereafter, but due to social distancing restrictions, paying for next-day delivery has made the computers super-lazy. (Yes, I know that doesn't make sense. It's not supposed to. :roll: I am trying to end this OP on a silly note, so chill the fuck out.)

From what I'm reading it seems Cobra and Shannon have clarified better than anyone on the matter and I see absolutely nothing wrong with what they've said. If people don't trust them or other stuff like that, that's their own personal thing.

People need to remember, this ministry, this foundation, this structure built upon a real thing has lasted and held up with very real truths, benefits and results to people for two whole decades. When you think people are invincible only for them to be proven or shown not to and they fall, then by your initial belief you lose faith in what it additionally accounted for.

That's not how it's supposed to be. First and foremost your trust and foundation should be Satan and all of the real proof before you. I have been told nothing more in all my years on this path by signs, evidence and experience than to believe and have faith and trust in Satan. My own personal steel grip upon this path, my foundation, what ties me to this entire thing is not the people part of it, it is not the clergy, it is not the forum, it is not the website, it's what I have seen, witnessed, experienced and know for myself in my own findings, what I see and witness every day out there in the world and what I've grown to be able to understand as truth.

My foundation is Satan himself and the enemy knows this, they've attacked that very foundation on almost every front they could in so many ways, especially in the past year, because if all else crumbles, if we lost communications, if we lose internet, each other, more clergy, more people, I don't need it to keep going, that's not going to crush my faith or drive me away because that's not what I built my trust on this path from. People need to build their trust from the true indestructible source of it, Satan himself. Everything else is a branch of the tree, if one branch withers away a new one will grow in it's place.

The idea of a 'perfect' scene here, this whole community and platform, everything as spick and span with order and respect as your next fantasy 'cult' novel is simply unrealistic. It's war, shit's going to happen and shit's going to go down and people are people. Things need to be done and actions need to be taken the way they are for very good reasons, to keep things together in the whole.

This does not mean throw all trust out the window, people must recognize real proof and evidence of actual devotion. Not to themselves, not to their own personal agendas, not to some rickety philosophy but to Satan and our cause here on Earth. None of this happened by 'accident'. We didn't all get coincidentally reincarnated in this specific time to all find each other and stick around in devotion and dedication for years by 'accident'. All of this was planned and we knew it, we were ready for it, we were told it but upon reincarnation we forgot all of the exacts and yet even still, here we are. That is no accident, we know each other from a common root, and that root is Satan, not some other human.

Mageson was evidently a shit-show from the start in personality, it was evident immediately his mistreatment and abuse of others, especially new members and even going forward in viewing so much as his own personal stage with the 'Slothz' sub-cult he was building practically out of his own ego. There's nothing respectable or nurturing of Satanic things for Satan about that. These things are evident and they're noticeable and one should trust their own intuitions and what is real proof of right or wrong. This path is not just about advancing and bettering the self, it is about Satan. We nurture the growth of his people, we build one another up on this path, we work towards a common goal on a common road.

Your strongest foundation on this path should be our true Father, that's the whole point of SATANism.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Thanks. I'll have to read that more than once again.

The current politics and BS is so disheartening and such a downer. I've been said to post too-long posts, yet a HP also does and everyone has multiple orgasms over that. A member has extreme opinions and everyone defends that, but I'm in the wrong. I've been accused of saying every White person should force themselves to have as many White Children as possible, when I clearly did not say that, and the one who accused me of that is "allowed" to continue that BS; another also realises that that person hates Whites, as well, but the White-hater continues regardless. When Blacks are discriminated against on here, certain users/a HPS comes and defends them, but when I defend Whites saying those who can should have White Children, that means that I am forcing every White to have as many White Children as possible. This forum/community is not social media, as a member said, but you are going to get all sorts of people here; stop being a fucking cliqué. A lot of people here are very Victorian, and I try and bring a bit of silliness and lightness to this community and it seems to be ignored and hated or at least disliked. What is that thing called "balance"? We shouldn't lean always and only to the side of seriousness forever. The memes and jokes and things, nearly all the time, which I share are relevant to things here.

Some members have stopped using the forum as logged-in users because of the politics (others for other reasons); others surely would read but not register. One ages ago, and someone with them, created a separate forum and tried being similar and with but also separate from the JoS. As silly as that might or might not have been, it happened for reasons. A particular HPS also said about creating a forum similar and with but also separate from this JoS forum. It's not OK for a lowly non-HP/HPS to make a different forum, but it is OK for a HP/HPS to do so. This is supposed to be the Joy of Satan. From what I can see, it is more like the "joy" of Satan. The EJoS has a lot of cannon fodder, a lot of ammo available. Yes, I am critical. I am not a sheep. Sorry for not bleating along with you all (who are relevant). I take dedication, commitment and loyalty very seriously, but as I have said - I've been around forum/chatroom drama and politics for years. Eventually, it takes its toll.

It's funny that you should reply - and be the only one to reply. We are the future Gods [and Goddesses] of our people. Start acting like it. Apparently, no-one else cares. I've known what it is like to not "fit-in". "Joy" of Satan, indeed. "Unity" indeed.

• Lydia
    And for those who complain about dominant people... what, you think Satanists are supposed to be meek? We are warriors. Strengthen yourself if you can't handle strong people. We are in the middle of the final war against the jews, toughen up.
    • Shael
      I think the problem here isn't dominance, but rather petty bullying and passive-aggressive jewy shit. What "warrior" would go around throwing insults at people and trying to bully them away for having a different opinion than themselves? That has nothing to do with being a warrior, unless we are talking about a keyboard warrior in his mother's basement.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=188375#p188375
Also see my reply there.
My, oh, fucking my.

Fuck me sideways. I love hypocricy. Hey - I might decide to get back into the drama here. Duh-duh-duh-dih-doooo, I'm lovin' it. Yeah, I'm going to go and eat some fat food and become all greasy all over my keyboard.

By the way - this is not my main point. It merely is one of the parts of the point, or one point among many, but it seems most prominent - and of course personal/insulting/offensive.

• SouthernWhiteGentile
    Ooo big scary man. You will not beat me intellectually. A sober mind vs a junkie, this will not end well for you, but it is obvious that you are just trolling now.
    • xudomode
      Might as well since this bs forum is like jew tube
      • Blackdragon666
        So you get butt hurt because a white guy is too proud of his race, stalk him and try to turn people against him and complain when you're called out for this immaturity, and finally insult Satan's forums when it's clear no one is interested in your BS. Very mature of you.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=190173#p190173
Seriously - why is no-one calling-out shale for saying shit against me because I, a White person, am trying to be proud of the White Race and wanting it to not die-out? Is it that infiltrators/j00z/trolls are not "allowed" to say shit, but so-called SSs are? Out-fighting is not OK, but in-fighting is OK?

I have shown and shared articles of Blacks and Whites and one Asian who have been doing shit. I am a White person and I have shown articles of Whites doing disgusting shit. Maybe I truly am a retard, but to me that is fine for me to do because as I said before I think it is important to let it be known what shit some shit Whites do, such as 2 druggies feeding their Baby Girl some drugs and killing her, but being attacked by a so-called "fellow" because I want Whites to exist is not OK; and newbs coming here and attacking being disallowed, but a long-time user doing the same but being allowed, is also not OK.

• Gear88
    But the question becomes without having to shift through all the 8 pages. What EXACTLY was Mageson? Infiltrator? Kosher agent? Kosher supervised agent?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=190775#p190775
Exactly. That was also part of my point. I will admit that brevity is not my strong suit a lot of the time. Others also could do with getting a knife and carving off the extraneous things so we can get to, and understand easily, the meat of matters.

F-Anyone's-I - I am just adding some things here which I have seen.

FancyMancy said:

The thing is people are going to be people regardless, this is just the result of how the enemy has negatively impacted humanity.

Social platforms like forums such as this are another form of media to the vast majority that instate the usual disposition most people have in regards to things like Facebook, Twitter and all that jazz and this takes away the grounded factor that yes, we are human beings, humour is appropriate when appropriate and social needs are needed as we really only have each other on this planet and I myself appreciate when light is made of the misery to keep us going, but this place is also founded upon a very serious thing that dictates our legitimate future on this world and as a species.

Those ships flying about in the sky aren't just empty props, they are a very real threat to us that watches our every move on this world and this pandemic wasn't just some 'accident'. Satan told Maxine many years ago that we were all reincarnated very specifically into this time frame because we actually have a mission to do here, all of this was planned and very well so. We didn't just find each other and stay here for so many years with a dedication that 'somehow' won't die no matter what is thrown at us just out of coincidence.

These formations of cliques and social divides in the ministry are just part of human nature riddled by the unnatural 'nuture' of today's society built by the enemy, where everyone thinks it's okay in anonymity to just attack anyone they think is 'wrong'. And I'm not talking about covens which are real individual mature groups of which still hold an important purpose for this cause as each are assigned a patron demon to fulfill a role in this war. These kinds of drama, it can't be avoided, if people divide from the main foundation over petty social happenings completely forgetting that this is not something we do for selfish needs and wants and to feed our own ego and social 'character', then they will suffer their own consequences of it.

"[Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a
religion only for the self and disregard Satan]
"They are of no importance to me."
-Satan "

People need to stop thinking the ministry itself, it's foundation and everything it stands for is represented by the community and how the community behaves because this is not what it is built on in the first place. This isn't a frat house or a school dormitory, this is a privilege of communicative means by extension of this very cause itself of which is founded by and on behalf of Satan himself, a good majority take this seriously and again there's no need to take it seriously all the time, humour makes light of a situation but drama does not, the foundation of reality should still be there. Tainting the grounds of our cause and purpose and even Satanism itself with the ridiculously childish acts of drama from the few in the community taking part in it is like deeming the bleeding efforts of an army fighting for real victory not worth it's salt just because a few soldiers in that army decided they wanted to fuck around instead.

Nobody in that army who takes their efforts seriously in the war they're in appreciates those kinds of 'soldiers' who only decide they want to cause their own personal drama amongst everything for their own selfish needs, and then everyone else, especially the higher ups, have to deal with it like cleaning up a damn mess. And then they end up taking the fall for it because people think they're the ones who are responsible for keeping their soldiers in line, but you'll be amazed how much you can't stop stupidity and ignorance in some people no matter how hard you try.

People have free will and if they want to abuse that to ends that don't meet in their own arrogance then they will find how unwilling those around them who take things more seriously will be in supporting them for it. Those who care only for themselves, their own feelings, their own needs 24/7 and don't extend so much as a selfless act on behalf of Satan himself, his people and our mission and cause needless immature detriment to it all in addition will find themselves left behind if they don't smarten up.

This if not the Joy of Me, the Joy of I, the Joy of Myself, the Joy of Him or the Joy of Her...

This is the Joy of SATAN.

FancyMancy said:
I've been said to post too-long posts, yet a HP also does and everyone has multiple orgasms over that.
Damn, Fancy, you made me spit my tea with laughter :lol:

All this politics and fucktarded dramas are really not my cup of thea. I come here to learn, to evolve and to do warfare. This is serious business. Others can play with their words ad nauseam, some can pretend to be butthurt, I don't give a fuck.

Got this happy feeling. Take care!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_1clbMfEWk

Apprentice said:
FancyMancy said:
I've been said to post too-long posts, yet a HP also does and everyone has multiple orgasms over that.
Damn, Fancy, you made me spit my tea with laughter :lol:

All this politics and fucktarded dramas are really not my cup of thea. I come here to learn, to evolve and to do warfare. This is serious business. Others can play with their words ad nauseam, some can pretend to be butthurt, I don't give a fuck.

Got this happy feeling. Take care!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_1clbMfEWk
Sorry! I'll get you a cloth for your screen/phone.

Tea?! Now you're speaking my language!

Ahh. That sounds like one of the Golden Oldies. I should expand my music library/tastes.

I can still be silly among my non-silly posts. While I do that, it is not to detract from things, though.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Again - I'm going to have to give yours more than one more read through again.

Why don’t you call out shael yourself then? (She?) is very elitist and likes to bully and push people around that (she) perceives as lesser (EVERYONE). (She?) ok I’m done with this shit, THEY have tried doing this to me before, made a comment saying I was delusional or an idiot, some babble like that, so I typed out a response basically disproving what this person had said and they never bothered to respond.

Now I didn’t make this post to shit on shael or anyone else, but since it was already relevant I figured I would share my experience. I see the other fellow in here Ghost has also had arguments with this person.

Now Fancy you sound upset, or rather disappointed, that people will stick up for me but not you, or that it seems like I can say and get away with things that you can’t, it seems like you don’t understand why that is, but it’s simple.

I don’t know your history, and I haven’t seen posts where you were attacked and criticized, but respect on the forum, just like in real life, has to be earned.

I came in as a nobody. Everyone thought I was a redneck or some stupid kid that liked to rage about those dayum Knee-grows! So with the posts I made and the mentality I had and still do, I fought a lot, and have had disputes with many different people, and by the end of it, people always understood me and where I was coming from, so I got respect, even if someone doesn’t like me or my views, they won’t deny my stance and role in the hierarchy. So with that backstory, I hope it makes sense now why I have a strong reputation, and have people that are willing stand with me, when they were once afraid to.

I’m known as the young, hungry, and very militant white nationalist that is willing to defend his race and ideals to the death. A live wire. Being a warrior is very admirable.

The point of all that rambling is to say this, if you want something, fight for it. If you want people to like or respect you, or have your back, give them a reason to!

With that being said I don’t know your reputation or story, it looks like you are a veteran member which is already a respectable trait. I don’t know what else to tell you except to stand up for yourself boldly and don’t back down, then people will learn to stop fucking with you.

FancyMancy said:
[*]Gear88
But the question becomes without having to shift through all the 8 pages. What EXACTLY was Mageson? Infiltrator? Kosher agent? Kosher supervised agent?[/list]
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=190775#p190775
Exactly. That was also part of my point. I will admit that brevity is not my strong suit a lot of the time. Others also could do with getting a knife and carving off the extraneous things so we can get to, and understand easily, the meat of matters.

Funny enough only member: Egon was the one that made a reasonable stipulation.

Also just to point out at you member: FancyMancy, thank you for the statement "of brevity". I appreciate the compliment but I'm sure I'm one to talk making mile long scrolls of text. You should have seen HP.Cobra's reply on my first post with about 18 questions. A LONG post followed by 18 questions. Albeit I've never seen some of the questions asked non the less it probably would have never been answered anyways.

Non the less I gotta thank you again cause I WISH, I could "carve off the extraneous things". I tend to ramble or making off-topic information inside of it. I guess I'm trying to ask if people understand me. I'm not sure if it's because of some mental illness that I have or just the way my brain works but potentially I make connections or exhibit memories related to the topic in some way without being on topic. Almost a crazy mental connection roundabout.

Like for example(one of my down sides): Posts question with text attached often with other questions and statements:

• Example: Where did Billy go to?

Okay I'm trying to figure out where Billy went but he doesn't show up nor is there any information on him. Does anyone know if Billy is going somewhere? or is it that he already arrived or what's the situation?

So I post a question with questions on top of questions and statements over statements. So I'm trying to convey as much information that I know so people know where I'm at and how they can help me. But it's backfired before thankfully people here don't have as much twitter/facebook mentality and can objectively understand me.

Either way I've been thinking for the past several weeks of making a post calling it [Off-Topic] Typing improvement. And asking how can I improve my typing style and lack of concrete almost childlike levels of typing on text, not that I CAN'T type just wondering how to do it more professionally and more informative through smaller bites and chunks of data.

Hell even my friend that I email told me he didn't understand the use of commas and semi-colon but his 4th grade teacher said "Come to advanced class, you seem to kick ass on your work". I still don't even recall or remember the use of commas(,) and semi-colon(;), all I know is commas are on topic, semi-colons for off-topic addendum.

For some specific reason I remember certain stuff, other stuff not so much.

Anyways once again "Thank you" FancyMancy.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Why don’t you call out shael yourself then?
I sort of did. I laid-out the account more or less in order of what happened.

(She?) is very elitist and likes to bully and push people around that (she) perceives as lesser (EVERYONE). (She?) ok I’m done with this shit, THEY have tried doing this to me before, made a comment saying I was delusional or an idiot, some babble like that, so I typed out a response basically disproving what this person had said and they never bothered to respond.

Now I didn’t make this post to shit on shael or anyone else, but since it was already relevant I figured I would share my experience. I see the other fellow in here Ghost has also had arguments with this person.

Now Fancy you sound upset, or rather disappointed, that people will stick up for me but not you, or that it seems like I can say and get away with things that you can’t, it seems like you don’t understand why that is, but it’s simple.

I don’t know your history, and I haven’t seen posts where you were attacked and criticized, but respect on the forum, just like in real life, has to be earned.
I'm a long-time member, from Yahoo! Groups and the previous forum, and I have been here for years now. I help with questions - mostly for newbs - where I know how to; I be silly on this Victorian forum of boring, old people muttering insults and curses to themselves; I share articles which I think are relevant; I have videos yet to upload - at least one or two of which are either an extension/full version of another, or which might not have been seen or shared yet; I try not to hold grudges - rather, I take (usually) most new threads as new ground, a new leaf, a new slate, a new start, but with Shael the repeated comments about being a retard, and also not quoting nor linking directly to any post where I was supposed to have said something (see above) was over more than one thread, so it's an exception; ages ago, I told a member to stop spamming the forum with his link he kept sharing, but he was just excited and enthusiastic to share things - I think he and I are OK with each other now; I have shared supposed cures about coronavirus-2019, one of which we have proclaimed before but someone I pinged ignored me (or to give the benefit of the doubt, maybe they weren't notified and they haven't checked that thread yet) so I cannot confirm what was said in that thread...

I think I should have earned respect by now. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is everyone so fickle and pathetic? Maybe it is not them but it is me who is in the wrong somehow. I'll go around and insulting everyone and being a bully to everyone - then I'll get somewhere; you know the saying - "nice guys finish last"; maybe I should say the other saying - "no more Mr Nice Guy". I don't believe Satan, etc., are bullies and insulters like some people here, or strongly-opinionated and extreme, etc., so why the contradictions when I think I've been not bad or been OK?

I came in as a nobody. Everyone thought I was a redneck or some stupid kid that liked to rage about those dayum Knee-grows! So with the posts I made and the mentality I had and still do, I fought a lot, and have had disputes with many different people, and by the end of it, people always understood me and where I was coming from, so I got respect, even if someone doesn’t like me or my views, they won’t deny my stance and role in the hierarchy. So with that backstory, I hope it makes sense now why I have a strong reputation, and have people that are willing stand with me, when they were once afraid to.

I’m known as the young, hungry, and very militant white nationalist that is willing to defend his race and ideals to the death. A live wire. Being a warrior is very admirable.

The point of all that rambling is to say this, if you want something, fight for it. If you want people to like or respect you, or have your back, give them a reason to!
As I have said, I've been on forums and chatrooms for years, so I have quite a good understanding of how they work. Evidently, I don't know what people - or dare I say some sheeple - here want. I've been here for ages and I've been helpful, so I should be respected by now. I know this is sounding like me demanding it, which is impossible, and it seems like I am turning into a spoilt brat but obviously with not being given everything I want or demand, that is not the case; but in objective terms - I've been, I've helped, I've done the things as I said above, etc., so what's my reward? BS, slander/libel, being ignored, etc.? What a wonderful, funderful universe this turned out to be. I've put all of this effort in for years, and for what? For naught.

With that being said I don’t know your reputation or story, it looks like you are a veteran member which is already a respectable trait. I don’t know what else to tell you except to stand up for yourself boldly and don’t back down, then people will learn to stop fucking with you.
I used to. I have retalliated and told people. I don't know if this is permanent or just a phase but for now it's like, "StFU and let me get on with it, dickheads" and I can't be arsed with all of the petty squabbling and immature stupid things - and that is to any relevant users here which I say it directly. One false police murder (and continued repeated attempts since...) of a drugged-up idiot Black caused the entire World, and the greatest majority being non-Blacks, to retard about for a few months. Maybe I should stop being online and go do something very stupid in the Physical World instead.

I still don't know, but from what I can gather I suspect that in a previous life I did a lot of substance use. That continues into next lives, and it is incredibly difficult to fix, so not if but when I make mistakes - and anyone can see that from my posts - I don't realise it and I don't articulate things properly. I know my subjects/topics; anything else, I have a big question mark over my head and I'm impotent about. Whatever it is, I'm going on the premise that I fucked my Mind and Soul up in a previous life. As has been said - such things can take lifetimes to recover from, so all of the little condemnations are extremely unhelpful and disrespectful, and they all build-up - remember, the more things happen, the more things happen; repetition is key, so it tacks on to me while I'm busy with other shit, which is a slow, frustrating and exhausting process. I got over and got past the "Am I a jew" stage ages ago, but with the social awkwardness and social personality interactions as evidenced recently, it has started to come back, but that's just a nonsense attack or meaninless worry, so I can dismiss it.

Everyone wants and needs satisfaction in one way or another. That causes clashes among users. We should realise that. I don't have a lot of testimonies to give - only that I have a lot of coincidences with things, some big, direct and exact ones and others more trivial and meh; and that I had another experience which others have also had separately, so that supports that quite strongly, plus one other experience of seeming to go out-of-body, which I am sure was not a dream at first but then turned into a dream very quickly. That's about all I can say I have had/done/experienced so far.

I think I am just going through some things. Maybe I am too cautious, but with the infiltrators and staff members and re-shuffling and everything, I am not comfortable with placing any Astrology orders with either of our two Astrologers, plus with them being so busy and having a long list of orders to finish... You can never truly trust anyone while Spiritually-blind and ignorant; I go mostly on objectivity and subjectivity and what I sometimes like to think is instinct or intuition which also turns out to be what is known as 'coincidence', as well. Heh - at other times, I like to think that I am or might be so profound that later on everyone will realise what I was saying and they'll apologise, suck my dick and give me a lot of money or presents and food. Yes, I know that's delusional. I'll just trudge along in the thick mud.

At this point, I could mention the eternal struggle that Lord Hitler mentioned. I know some have problems far worse than I, though - and this here is just in a currently-online community. "Oh, woe is me because I don't have any online friends here".

FancyMancy said:
----

We don't know what goes on in the private lives of other members, it's none of our business, though psychic individuals might be able to accidentally feel these things for some people around here from time to time.

Many factors can account to someone's behaviour and demeanor on here. Of course acting upon such negatively towards other members isn't the way to go but things crop up from a variety of things going on in people's personal lives, either enemy attack, planetary influence or otherwise and this goes for everyone here.

The gods guide those wanting to help themselves out of fires and looking to correct any personal issues or hang-ups for betterment of both themselves and their circumstances. But the individual has to truly want to see the answers, the last thing most people want to do is face themselves and the things they spend so long trying to avoid. It's never an overnight thing but this kind of stuff factors in to "forum drama" as well.

I initially found it just slightly annoying how you can't tell me making fun of your long posts is just friendly banter, but it's honestly bordering on suspicion at this point. Why does someone with nothing to hide become so shook over meaningless banter. It's similar to how a jew will screech hysterically at any minuscule criticism, even if it is made as a joke.

If you want actual constructive criticism on that matter you elongate your posts to a ludicrous degree. It's to a point where I personally don't read any of your posts that have more than 2 paragraphs. The difference with long posts by clergy is a vast majority of text in a post made by clergy contains meaningful information. With the exception of HC, who gets carried away and some overly-passionate paragraphs make it into some posts, but not to the extent that the entire post becomes meaningless.

FancyMancy said:
Fuck me sideways. I love hypocricy. Hey - I might decide to get back into the drama here. Duh-duh-duh-dih-doooo, I'm lovin' it. Yeah, I'm going to go and eat some fat food and become all greasy all over my keyboard.

By comparison your posts are often riddled with silly nonsense such as the example above. Your posts are almost all like this, and most could be a sentence long if you simply stated your point and cut out the nonsense.

The issue is also present in your initial post in this thread. I don't know what you're talking about, and you don't specify or explain the issue. I don't know who is going to take time out of their day to go read the threads linked, only to come back and finally understand whatever the fuck it is that you are trying to say in this post.

Gear88 said:
At least some of what you said sounds like me, as well. You can see that if you've read any of my posts.

I think (from what I've been told) that the proper proper usage of commas is very complex that the big English writers and clever people still can do it wrong. Semi-colon is like to break up a long sentence, to join a sentence when two things are related ("I am happy because I won the lottery" or "I am happy; I won the lottery"), or also used similarly to commas, like in a list of items. For me, if I were to have a list of items, but for some of those items I might use commas for a bit more clarity - if I used only commas it would be confusing as to where the next item begins; the semi-colon would be the 'item-breaker', if you will.

• Item 1;
  • Item 2, and something, plus something else;
  • Item 3;
  • Item 4;
  • Item 5, and something, plus something else, also something else;
  • Item 6

sort of thing.

Gear88 said:
Anyways once again "Thank you" FancyMancy.
When you put it in inverted commas like that, that negates it. i.e.,

Tom is trying to be friends with Dick, but Dick uses Tom and talks about him behind his back, and Harry tried explaining these things to Tom. Tom might consider Dick his friend, but it's more like Dick is Tom's "friend".

"You're welcome." :p I didn't think I was complimenting you, but alright. I hope it helps.

Dahaarkan said:
I don't know
Others reply to me. Maybe you and I just think and speak/type differently. I suspect that a lot of users agree with you, though. To continue the thread about substance usage - maybe I'm akin to those who are away with the faeries who talk to themselves going on about nonsense in town when passers-by ignore and avoid them.

Fancy is fun and nice, back in the days you were posting a lot more, don't know why you don't anymore.

I don't understand what's the problem with any of post of replies in general, but people are manifesting themselves as they are, so dealing with themselves they project and mirror themselves in hopes of clarity and confirmation.

Also hurtful messages if they arise, you can't , not allow them and neither stop others to partake in them. Rather you can observe and conclude other things from the psychology of the individuals and states of the matters, that at some point might be addressed, or cleared up or whatever.

Also whenever I felt that the people of the forum, when I didn't have an account, didn't rose up to my projected aspirations, it was always myself who needed to progress. So it was just a projection.

FancyMancy said:
Others reply to me. Maybe you and I just think and speak/type differently. I suspect that a lot of users agree with you, though. To continue the thread about substance usage - maybe I'm akin to those who are away with the faeries who talk to themselves going on about nonsense in town when passers-by ignore and avoid them.

Maybe in your posts is the fire of knowledge, but I wouldn't know because I don't read them. But by all means be yourself and express yourself the way you are. Don't change for me, or anyone, unless you yourself feel there's an issue.

Hey,
I don't know what politics is going on clearly.

While some people may dislike you bringing lightness to the community,I think there are also people whose days are made because of your posts.

I think one should express their individuality and opinons whether they are short or long. Also, they should do it even if they are hated,scorned or spat upon becuase that is the true life. That is living in its purest essence. I can't comment on white or black people since it has become a very sensitive thing and a very very icy territory to walk on. One mistake and you fall down to the abyss.
However, what I want to say is whatever you believe or whatever opinon you have on this subject, you should stand by it if its right to you and even if its wrong to other people.
I would also like to add that having opinon is one thing but expressing it is another thing. In the former,there's nothing wrong with it. In the latter, it should be pondered upon if its worth it and if it is then one should go ahead.

I can't give you any opinions or thoughts on the removal of HP Mageson since I do not have enough information as foundation.
About the misinformation in angel forums, I think they serve to teach us a usefull skill to pick out the creme of the crops. Its like teaching you a skill to find truth from falsehoods which many would agree to be one of the most useful skill one can learn in their life.

You were the one who had guided me to this place where there is knowledge and care not known to normal people. While there might be people who might not like you or your actions, there are also people who admire you and are thankful for all the help that you have given to them like me.

What I said might not be agreeable wth you but that's okay.I hope everything works out for you well.

FancyMancy said:
As I have said, I've been on forums and chatrooms for years, so I have quite a good understanding of how they work. Evidently, I don't know what people - or dare I say some sheeple - here want. I've been here for ages and I've been helpful, so I should be respected by now. I know this is sounding like me demanding it, which is impossible, and it seems like I am turning into a spoilt brat but obviously with not being given everything I want or demand, that is not the case; but in objective terms - I've been, I've helped, I've done the things as I said above, etc., so what's my reward? BS, slander/libel, being ignored, etc.? What a wonderful, funderful universe this turned out to be. I've put all of this effort in for years, and for what? For naught.

I'm not too entirely sure about your issue but you shouldn't assume it to always be that case just because it appears so. I've noticed and quite admired your efforts and participation since the yahoo groups and the old forums, there may be many others who feel the same as well, actually the first time I've actually taken attention to you was when a supposed member named Netri brought you up about something and Vovinprgl, and then I figured he must've gotten butthurt about something and wanted to bring others against some active JoS member like lackies typically do, he wanted to invite me to that Enkida group that they're apparently playing house in but I declined and he just messaged me instead and I played along as I didn't want to hurt his feelings as his buds treat him like crap but he can't realize it.

Also I know sometimes I don't reply or leave you and others hanging at times but I just don't want to make half assed or half baked replies so don't take it like that if it seamed so since I come to the forums for a short while and from time to time but I do read, then there are times I just forget to come back to it lmao, but I have appreciated the input many members have provided in various threads so no one should think that they're being underappreciated as there are many more who simply read/lurk but don't decide to post feedback.

The current politics and BS is so disheartening and such a downer. I've been said to post too-long posts, yet a HP also does and everyone has multiple orgasms over that. A member has extreme opinions and everyone defends that, but I'm in the wrong. I've been accused of saying every White person should force themselves to have as many White Children as possible, when I clearly did not say that, and the one who accused me of that is "allowed" to continue that BS; another also realises that that person hates Whites, as well, but the White-hater continues regardless. When Blacks are discriminated against on here, certain users/a HPS comes and defends them, but when I defend Whites saying those who can should have White Children, that means that I am forcing every White to have as many White Children as possible. This forum/community is not social media, as a member said, but you are going to get all sorts of people here; stop being a fucking cliqué. A lot of people here are very Victorian, and I try and bring a bit of silliness and lightness to this community and it seems to be ignored and hated or at least disliked. What is that thing called "balance"? We shouldn't lean always and only to the side of seriousness forever. The memes and jokes and things, nearly all the time, which I share are relevant to things here.

Some members have stopped using the forum as logged-in users because of the politics (others for other reasons); others surely would read but not register. One ages ago, and someone with them, created a separate forum and tried being similar and with but also separate from the JoS. As silly as that might or might not have been, it happened for reasons. A particular HPS also said about creating a forum similar and with but also separate from this JoS forum. It's not OK for a lowly non-HP/HPS to make a different forum, but it is OK for a HP/HPS to do so. This is supposed to be the Joy of Satan. From what I can see, it is more like the "joy" of Satan. The EJoS has a lot of cannon fodder, a lot of ammo available. Yes, I am critical. I am not a sheep. Sorry for not bleating along with you all (who are relevant). I take dedication, commitment and loyalty very seriously, but as I have said - I've been around forum/chatroom drama and politics for years. Eventually, it takes its toll.

I don't think that person was referring to you in particular as there wasn't anyone named, but maybe towards people who have that opinion in general, otherwise a clarification is needed on who's referring to who as most of the times I've found these to be unintentional but you should really try to clear things outs but anyway you've clarified and reinforced your stance so there's that and I agree with you. I also haven't seen them say they actually hate whites so this labeling needs to stop.

For a time actually, a certain infiltrator, and it was becoming obvious he was an infiltrator, was stirring up shit against black people in general, to people who didn't know it appeared as if he may have accidentally gone to far
but it was clear what he was trying to do. If I remember alright one black member decided to say how he was feeling offended and wanted to know if he was taking it the wrong way and then him and a bunch of questionable people started giving him backlash. I'm really surprised that faggot managed to get as far as he did and no one decided to call him out, especially when it'd become obvious to a point, when the black member tried to bring it up to Shannon she said nothing and then another time she complimenting him in another post. Like wtf... but I'm really glad now that this issue has come to attention as one thing the enemy simply cannot grasp is the fact that the JoS accepts other racial, non jewish, groups or the fact that other races decide to be part of JoS and they become mentally unstable over this. So it may appear as it's a little too reinforced but just keep in mind where some of it is coming from.

But regarding you and that person I really don't know how it started or why it even has to be an issue in the first place, two decent members hurling indirect insults to each other? You should really try and work things out as the forums simply do not need this, we have to see the bigger picture.

Dahaarkan said:
FancyMancy said:
I agree with Daharkhaan on the topic of long posts. Most of the people here, including him apparently have the attention span of an ADD Girl dancing in the club.
woman-dancing-club-young-light-rays-background-48224640.jpg

Idk where I am and wtf I'm doing but it feels good so I'm going to keep doing it.
OIP.sCKXKLjTxDd8g_oh3vwkPwHaEL

Your Audience

The conversation goes something like this.

"Do you remember my name ?".

"Whaaat ? "

"I SAID DO YOU REMEMBER MY NAME.?? "

"Eeeh. I was listening to the music lol and I was checking my phone and talking to my friends so I didn't quite catch all that. Kay ? "
(Smiles ,tries to act cute so you won't get angry.")

Similarly you have a group so people who have ADD attention spans and are confused when they read long sentences that make them think. They aren't that intelligent and you should assume that 90 % of the people reading your posts are going to be like this. I recognized this situation when someone accused me of being a word magician who could bind people by making them read long boring posts. The assertion was that
1)Reading boring long posts
2)Mind wanders
3) ?????
4) Now you believe what I want you to believe.

Logic should be reserved for the few people that seem intellectual or intelligent enough that they can formulate and debate ideas. Most people just parrot things other people say without having any kind of contextual understanding.

As Adolf Hitler says, propaganda must be tailored so that it's so simple that it reaches the most common denominator.

If you mince words or use hard words or sentences ,people won't bother to check or understand what it means. It should be simple so that even teenagers can understand and repeat the information in the way its presented. Don't be surprised that most people aren't intelligent or diligent enough to try to understand that which they don't know. They gave up in their personal lives and are losers ,and they'll keep giving up trying to understand what you're saying because they are losers still. They want everything to be easy to understand and to be spoofed information, so you spoonfeed them and put them out of their misery.

1)No hard words
2)No long sentences with multiple levels of meaning
3)Absolutely simple presentation
4)To the point direct information that's so easy to understand, anyone can
5) No verbal jujitsu
6)Repetitive conclusions

You instantly recognize when someone's just dumb and you need to water down the post. Otherwise these people won't get it.

Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:
FancyMancy said:
I agree with Daharkhaan on the topic of long posts. Most of the people here, including him apparently have the attention span of an ADD Girl dancing in the club.

Idk where I am and wtf I'm doing but it feels good so I'm going to keep doing it.

Your Audience

"Whaaat ? "

"Eeeh. I was listening to the music lol and I was checking my phone and talking to my friends so I didn't quite catch all that. Kay ? "

Similarly you have a group so people who have ADD attention spans and are confused when they read long sentences that make them think. They aren't that intelligent and you should assume that 90 % of the people reading your posts are going to be like this. I recognized this situation when someone accused me of being a word magician who could bind people by making them read long boring posts. The assertion was that
2)Mind wanders
3) ?????

Logic should be reserved for the few people that seem intellectual or intelligent enough that they can formulate and debate ideas. Most people just parrot things other people say without having any kind of contextual understanding.

As Adolf Hitler says, propaganda must be tailored so that it's so simple that it reaches the most common denominator.

If you mince words or use hard words or sentences ,people won't bother to check or understand what it means. It should be simple so that even teenagers can understand and repeat the information in the way its presented. Don't be surprised that most people aren't intelligent or diligent enough to try to understand that which they don't know. They gave up in their personal lives and are losers ,and they'll keep giving up trying to understand what you're saying because they are losers still. They want everything to be easy to understand and to be spoofed information, so you spoonfeed them and put them out of their misery.

1)No hard words
5) No verbal jujitsu
6)Repetitive conclusions

You instantly recognize when someone's just dumb and you need to water down the post. Otherwise these people won't get it.

The difference kiddo is I have a life outside of these forums and I don't spend all day lurking here reading every post that is put up daily. So considering the limited time I have to actually sit down and read things, I'd rather spend it reading something informative, rather than useless posts, filled with silly text and meaningless moaning and complaining about bullshit nobody cares about.

So yes, I think I do speak for most people when I say that you should have the courtesy to keep your pointless posts short so we don't waste as much time reading them. This entire thread is a fucking waste of time. And asking anybody to go read like 500 posts just to understand whatever he's complaining about is ludicrous.

I will take the time to read long posts by clergy, or members who I know usually have actually useful information to share. I know you have like, the whole anime thing going on playing this character on the forums, but for us normal people posts like these are just really cringy.

Once again you want to insult me but don't have the balls so you write a wall of passive aggressive text that makes no sense considering the context and the points I made. The issue is not with a post being long. The issue is when a post is purposefully and unnecessarily elongated when such doesn't really add any information or value to a post that could be a sentence long. For someone writing about "intellect" I'd expect you at least would have the intelligence to understand what I said, considering it was written in plain, simple to understand english.

Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:

Your Audience

"Whaaat ? "

2)Mind wanders
3) ?????

1)No hard words
5) No verbal jujitsu
6)Repetitive conclusions

The difference kiddo is I have a life outside of these forums and I don't spend all day lurking here reading every post that is put up daily. So considering the limited time I have to actually sit down and read things, I'd rather spend it reading something informative, rather than useless posts, filled with silly text and meaningless moaning and complaining about bullshit nobody cares about.

So yes, I think I do speak for most people when I say that you should have the courtesy to keep your pointless posts short so we don't waste as much time reading them. This entire thread is a fucking waste of time. And asking anybody to go read like 500 posts just to understand whatever he's complaining about is ludicrous.

I will take the time to read long posts by clergy, or members who I know usually have actually useful information to share. I know you have like, the whole anime thing going on playing this character on the forums, but for us normal people posts like these are just really cringy.

Once again you want to insult me but don't have the balls so you write a wall of passive aggressive text that makes no sense considering the context and the points I made. The issue is not with a post being long. The issue is when a post is purposefully and unnecessarily elongated when such doesn't really add any information or value to a post that could be a sentence long. For someone writing about "intellect" I'd expect you at least would have the intelligence to understand what I said, considering it was written in plain, simple to understand english.
Wdym passive aggressive. I'm very clear about what a said.

"ADD just like a Girl in the Club."

I can most certainly believe you have a real life having real responsibilities and real shit to deal which is totally real and believable. Doing very really important things in a very really important life where really important people really care about you. This is something I listen to and it sounds very believable. Yup this Daharkhaan story sounds about right. And it sounds just about real.
OIP.ON_4W0Nh8IWM5qoP_tRC-QHaEA

Dahaarkan, skip to your username below.

NakedPluto said:
Fancy is fun and nice, back in the days you were posting a lot more, don't know why you don't anymore.
Who the fuck knows, hey?

Username said:
Hey,
I don't know what politics is going on clearly.

While some people may dislike you bringing lightness to the community,
[In my ignorance of a lot of that] I enjoy upsetting them! :twisted:

I think there are also people whose days are made because of your posts.
I do hope so.

I think one should express their individuality and opinons whether they are short or long. Also, they should do it even if they are hated,scorned or spat upon becuase that is the true life.
This is an argument for 'Without' people who are into this, that, or the other - name any thing you can think of, such as LGBTQROFLCOPTERXYZ, or bikers or skaters or goths libertines/haedonists or... or... or... We can't just go and tell them they are wrong, "god" is holy and "the devil" is deceiving them (the jew is the problem).

(At this point, and since I last logged-in, I have been thinking that - coincidentally/purely by accident - this thread here might come in handy in the future. That was not my intention, but it has happened before, so I hope so, so it can explain some things to whomever may have some problems.)

That is living in its purest essence. I can't comment on white or black people since it has become a very sensitive thing and a very very icy territory to walk on. One mistake and you fall down to the abyss.
However, what I want to say is whatever you believe or whatever opinon you have on this subject, you should stand by it if its right to you and even if its wrong to other people.
Being called a retard by a so-called "fellow", after that "fellow" knows - I don't doubt - that Satan, which it has been said numerous times and is on our sites, wants us to be united and not divided - and this being a long-time member - all because I want my Race to survive... is rather painful. So is being called by another "fellow" that it's a waste of time, etc. (I think I am being rather sensitive lately.)

I would also like to add that having opinon is one thing but expressing it is another thing. In the former,there's nothing wrong with it. In the latter, it should be pondered upon if its worth it and if it is then one should go ahead.
Maybe I am wrong, but having a newb being told by a long-time member that another long-time member is a retard because he wants his Race to not go extinct is... what, exactly? (That's a rhetorical question, but you/anyone can answer it if wanted.) Maybe I am wrong, but people are stronger than people think and realise and believe/have been led to believe. If one wants to go down the sob-story route, then a White Child born into poverty has pulled himself up from shit and is able to bo a good person - call it a testimony, if you will. The White Soul is strong in its own way, and Whites have provided a lot to the World, in many forms and in many ways. Calling my defence for the White Race retarded - and saying the same to a newb - is down right disgusting. Perhaps I'm wrong for wanting Whites to have White Babies. Maybe we should all stop reproducing (which will not happen, regardless of it being retarded or not) and focus upon Spiritual warfare instead. Maybe I am stupid for thinking "there's safety in numbers" (increasing the numbers of the White Race)...

I can't give you any opinions or thoughts on the removal of HP Mageson since I do not have enough information as foundation.
Meh.

About the misinformation in angel forums, I think they serve to teach us a usefull skill to pick out the creme of the crops. Its like teaching you a skill to find truth from falsehoods which many would agree to be one of the most useful skill one can learn in their life.
I haven't been on that, so I wouldn't know.

You were the one who had guided me to this place where there is knowledge and care not known to normal people.
Was I? Did you see a post/comment of mine on another site? In the extremely unlikely event that we have met in the Physical World, then... I couldn't possibly think who you might be - and if we did, then of course do not say anything about that.

While there might be people who might not like you or your actions, there are also people who admire you and are thankful for all the help that you have given to them like me.
Well, that makes it worthwhile. Thank you for saying that.

What I said might not be agreeable wth you but that's okay.I hope everything works out for you well.
Are you sure you meant to reply to me?! Lol.

Specter said:
actually the first time I've actually taken attention to you was when a supposed member named Netri brought you up about something and Vovinprgl
he wanted to invite me to that Enkida group
I'm not 100% certain I know what you mean about that. If it's what I think, then it was ages ago so I forgot any details.

I don't think that person was referring to you in particular as there wasn't anyone named, but maybe towards people who have that opinion in general, otherwise a clarification is needed on who's referring to who as most of the times I've found these to be unintentional but you should really try to clear things outs
Well, like I said, they said it in direct reply to what I said regarding the White Race, and then repeated the sentiment and the very same word in another thread to someone else...so it looks like it was directed - at least in part - to me.

I also haven't seen them say they actually hate whites so this labeling needs to stop.
That is correct technically, but one does not need to state something explicitely, necessarily, for others to figure it out.

For a time actually, a certain infiltrator, and it was becoming obvious he was an infiltrator, was stirring up shit against black people in general,
So it may appear as it's a little too reinforced but just keep in mind where some of it is coming from.
I didn't see any of that, so I don't know what you are referring to, but alright.

Jack said:
I do realise that I can go on, but I think it is important to be comprehensive and be bothered in what I am saying.

I hope I am actually helpful, in actuality. I also try to stick to those things I know about. I have speculated, but I don't like doing that a lot of the time, unless, for example, it's a less-important topic, such as what types of ETs/aliens might also exist and what they might be like, etc. Sometimes, I think speculation either doesn't help or might be harmful. Also with my multi-quote replies - I don't want those who reply to me to feel that I am ignoring them.

Dahaarkan said:
This entire thread is a fucking waste of time.
Someone is in trouble or has a problem, and it's an entire fucking waste of time. Woop. Luff yoo, Daharkyp00. If only we could all be like Daharky.

Jack said:

I can most certainly believe you have a real life having real responsibilities and real shit to deal which is totally real and believable. Doing very really important things in a very really important life where really important people really care about you. This is something I listen to and it sounds very believable. Yup this Daharkhaan story sounds about right. And it sounds just about real.

And in typical Jack fashion you ignore the point that voids your entire argument (that there is no issue in long posts, just when they are elongated with nonsense), responding only to part of my reply, with just another cringy post. Also my name is actually very simple to type, I don't know why you had a stroke there.

Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:

And in typical Jack fashion you ignore the point that voids your entire argument (that there is no issue in long posts, just when they are elongated with nonsense), responding only to part of my reply, with just another cringy post. Also my name is actually very simple to type, I don't know why you had a stroke there.
Man I'm not even making an argument. If you look at what I said, I agree with you. I'm just trying to mess with you for the reason of messing with you.

That is living in its purest essence. I can't comment on white or black people since it has become a very sensitive thing and a very very icy territory to walk on. One mistake and you fall down to the abyss.
Being called a retard by a so-called "fellow", after that "fellow" knows - I don't doubt - that Satan, which it has been said numerous times and is on our sites, wants us to be united and not divided - and this being a long-time member - all because I want my Race to survive... is rather painful. So is being called by another "fellow" that it's a waste of time, etc. (I think I am being rather sensitive lately.)

I think you should be proud of standing by your beliefs even if its painful to you. In the future, when you look back to this time, you will be proud that you stood by your beliefs even when other members didn't agree with you.

I don't mean to promote either ignorance or disregarding advices of other members, in this case, I think,In my opinion, your belief doesn't hurt anyone and its something you want to do in your life.(sorry for lots of commas)

If it were to hurt other members or bring pain to them then I would acknowledge and agree with other members side.

However, here, its something that you want to do in your life which in my opinon doesn't hurt anyone else and even help others. So, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

You were the one who had guided me to this place where there is knowledge and care not known to normal people.
Was I? Did you see a post/comment of mine on another site? In the extremely unlikely event that we have met in the Physical World, then... I couldn't possibly think who you might be - and if we did, then of course do not say anything about that.

Hehe, you guided me here.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=41604
I will forever remember it. This is something which I do not want to forget. Maybe you did it on a whim or maybe it was for other reasons.
Regardless of whatever reason that was, I will always remember it.

Joining satanic family has been literally 'life changing' and i can't stress how 'life changing' it is.
Its like a different route that promotes knowledge and ascension to higher places.
What I most like about satanism is continous and endless advancement.

Yes I am 100% sure that I meant to reply to you. What I meant to convey was the possibility of you not having same opinons as me but the phenomenon of such being normal.

Username said:
(sorry for lots of commas)
Grrr! Lol. :p

Hehe, you guided me here.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=41604
I will forever remember it. This is something which I do not want to forget. Maybe you did it on a whim or maybe it was for other reasons.
Regardless of whatever reason that was, I will always remember it.
Oh. Well, nice. :)

Joining satanic family has been literally 'life changing' and i can't stress how 'life changing' it is.
Its like a different route that promotes knowledge and ascension to higher places.
What I most like about satanism is continous and endless advancement.
I know. That is rather appealing! People - namely the jew - promotes that eternal life would be boring and shit. The jew is jealous because it is incapable of achieving such a feat.

Yes I am 100% sure that I meant to reply to you. What I meant to convey was the possibility of you not having same opinons as me but the phenomenon of such being normal.
Coolio.

Are you talking about me and seriously calling me an infiltrator without saying my name? Very lame and passive aggressive. I’ve already proven I’m not an infiltrator and but I’ll still do whatever you want me to to show that I’m not. You see I’m on this thread. Don’t be a coward.

Or maybe my memory is bad and you are referring to someone else.

Are you talking about me and seriously calling me an infiltrator without saying my name? Very lame and passive aggressive. I’ve already proven I’m not an infiltrator and but I’ll still do whatever you want me to to show that I’m not. You see I’m on this thread. Don’t be a coward.

Or maybe my memory is bad and you are referring to someone else.

No I don't got a problem with you but sorry if it seamed so. It was the Angryshaman666 kike, but since it came to a point that many people caught on to his shit, even got called out, I guess this needs to be made more aware. The reason he disappeared was because he knew that fact. He tried to appeal to everyone as some kind of adept "badass" that a lot of new members got caught up in, he also took many things from others posts and would always seek attention wherever it was at. Eventually he thought it was enough ground to make absurd claims and stir up a lot of shit with many members, mostly black members. He also suggested some things unlawful, and I think he was trying to get everyone to accept that his relative or somebody was slightly jewish trying to say he also hates it but wants everyone to accept him regardless. He was basically giving the enemy their material to defame the JoS.

He made some decent videos, but many ideas taken from many members, but I decided to save one of them to my channel as I knew eventually that the gods will hand his ass to him so may as well make the most of it and surprisingly the link the video I posted contained a 666, reaffirming what I had thought and it turned out true.

But yeah this is what some kikes have had to resort to, by doing work for us to then try and stab our backs, it's hilarious but at the same time you know you're in the right place. Payroll kikes are a thing, just as 4chan and many other platforms have similar issues.
0-7.jpg

Lol sorry brother for the hostility but those circumstances sounded similar to mine everyone and myself saw I was just someone going through an angsty time when I felt like I was under attack seeing the things happening to my race.

As for this guy you are talking about I don’t think I around for this.

SWG is crazy because he advocates forced resettlement of Slavs to Siberia, endorses William Pierce even though he was a sadistic scumbag who kept beating both his sons like crazy for no reason and politicizes every issue

Fancy mancy and Nero the Antichrist 88 are repudiation worthy because of their nordicism

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back