Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrology and Black Magic

MateoCiccenaNEOK

Hello to all brothers and sisters, I need Recommendations of Astrology Books, I know that many of you know well the influence of the stars, and their influence on magic works, I need you to recommend Useful Books "I know there are many astrology books "written by Jews that is why I ask for your help. I need Knowledge in Useful Astrology. Being specific it is to Empower Black Magic Works.

If you do not know any books please tell me how you learned astrology, I will be very grateful.

MateoCiccenaNEOK said:

Hello to all brothers and sisters, I need Recommendations of Astrology Books, I know that many of you know well the influence of the stars, and their influence on magic works, I need you to recommend Useful Books "I know there are many astrology books "written by Jews that is why I ask for your help. I need Knowledge in Useful Astrology. Being specific it is to Empower Black Magic Works.

If you do not know any books please tell me how you learned astrology, I will be very grateful.

HPS Maxine has written quite a bit on Astrology on the JoS website. I learned quite a bit about my own chart in a few hours from this alone

Here is the link:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html

hello "Jihiji12".

I read it all, and I did not find what I am looking for, I want to know the planetary transits and their influence on white and black magic, what planetary transits benefit and ruin a magic work for example Mars retrograde is it good to do black magic during this time? What planetary transits enhance the works of white and black magic? those are the answers I'm looking for.

Hello "Jihiji12".

I read everything and I did not find what you are looking for, I need to know that Planetary Transits Affect Positively and Negatively in a magic work, for example Retrograde Mars will affect positively or negatively in a Magical Revenge.

MateoCiccenaNEOK said:
Hello "Jihiji12".

I read everything and I did not find what you are looking for, I need to know that Planetary Transits Affect Positively and Negatively in a magic work, for example Retrograde Mars will affect positively or negatively in a Magical Revenge.

It is all on the JoS my friend xD
Do not use sources outside the JoS, bit if you do do not believe everything they say. Many thing are corrupted.

MateoCiccenaNEOK said:
Hello "Jihiji12".

Here because I‘m in a good mood rn.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/retrogrades.html

If you know the the Rulers of your enemy who you want to curse, wait until transit Saturn makes a hard aspect (conjunction, opposition, square) to their ruler. But this is very powerful.

MateoCiccenaNEOK said:
Hello "Jihiji12".

Planitary transits it depends on what you really want to do to the person with magick. Saturn Pluto and Neptune and even Uranus maybe could be your friend in workings as in transitting in hard aspect to the ruler of whatever your trying to do in their chart.

Money Problems 2nd house 8th house venus or sun.
Death Chart Ruler/Co ruler 8th house
Break up Relationship Problems 7th houde venus.

Find which house rules the area of life you want to curse them in. Then look at the ruler and any transits to it like the above.

When doing black magick you get best momentum with Saturn. The other three possibly can add something into the mix especially pluto for death magick.

Generally speaking black magick is not a good idea on Mars retrograde as it usually backfires and causes problems for the sender there may be some kind of methods or exceptions to this cause it appears the enemy is still able to curse some people though not as much but they might have a method but I have no idea what it is. So far as transit Mars Retrograde I honestly don't know what that would do.

"NinRick":
If you know the the Rulers of your enemy who you want to curse, wait until transit Saturn makes a hard aspect (conjunction, opposition, square) to their ruler. But this is very powerful.[/quote]

MateoCiccenaNeok:
right now My enemy has Mars as Dominate planet, His Mars is Square Saturn, Pluto and Jupiter right now. This person continues to increase every day my Hatred towards him, I don't know how much more I can contain my Anger.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back