Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Whisky

HotCoil

I know a lot of Satanists are repelled by alcohol and drugs

What about you?

Indulgence not compulsion

Enjoy in moderation, do not get drunk. Avoid chronic use at all costs.

If you feel uncomfortable even from a glass or two, then it is best to avoid it at all.

Also, it’s that kind of alcoholic beverages that does not have any benefits, it just makes you drunk. The best of alcohols is the wine. Others are just poison (not sure about beer, but real beer, not industrial crap).

I'm not sure who you are referring to with "what about you" as we are all SS here.
Personally I don't drink any alcohol, ever. I find it pretty useless and the fact that even on low doses it's unhealthy is known.

The Gods pretty much don't bother you that much over some alcohol use as long as its not compulsive and getting you in trouble or getting over drunk.

BUT

most certainly if you touch weed or any of the Drugs they will come directly to you and tell you not to or throw it away.

That is my experience take it as it is. Bael is the one who is trying to help me on the correct path with this stuff. He has been very helpful in keeping me away from drugs.
He doesn't like me touching tobacco either.

I am just going to straight up tell my experience. Take it as it is but if you get in over your head in this its nothing but problems.

If you have to drink just drink to be sociable but sociable isn't getting mashed out of your face or slurred words. Alternatively you want to associate with people who don't drink but procure the same sociability through higher means like group meditations.

Or if you have a personal deathwish and are a fatalistic person you can do all the drugs in the world and rot in the ground eternally.

I sort of respect people who blatantly destroy themselves a bit more than the people who are just casually addicted and in a goyim-y lull state for most of their waking life. At least those who are in the ground were honest with themselves and took an ultimatum. That's my opinion on it anyway, and not a nice one indicating my own issues.

If you are going to go past indulgence and into addiction, make sure you aren't burdening anyone like family members, friends or colleagues otherwise you probably should just get shot not gonna lie. Fucking shoot people who do that, like the meth heads who steal off their family. If you're going to be a deathly person (crossing this line is a longer version of wanting to suicide imo) then make it quick, tie off your loose ends and don't bother anyone. This is also advice for jews and other scum who are of no worth to the gift of life.

HotCoil said:

What about you?

The occasional cold one is not gonna kill you.

I know this is a controversial topic and I'm not an advocate of drug and alcohol abuse - clearly, why would I want to be that? I was curious if anyone here is transparent enough to share what they like to do in "moderation". I made clear in my message originally that I understand fully that the majority of Satanists are against.

abuse
verb

use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse.
"the judge abused his power by imposing the fines"

Larissa666 said:
Also, it’s that kind of alcoholic beverages that does not have any benefits, it just makes you drunk. The best of alcohols is the wine. Others are just poison (not sure about beer, but real beer, not industrial crap).

I have read that there are many health benefits of drinking whisky (in moderation, as per your first reply). The theory is that the barrels absorb the energy from the surrounding area and that's where the whisky get its 'character' - and I don't know whether you've been to Scotland, but you only have to drive a few miles and the accent and landscape changes quite drastically - so does the whisky. Not all whisky is made "to get you drunk" unlike - for example - Vodka.

Aquarius said:
I'm not sure who you are referring to with "what about you" as we are all SS here.
Personally I don't drink any alcohol, ever. I find it pretty useless and the fact that even on low doses it's unhealthy is known.

You, as in the subjective version of "you". Yes the majority of people here are Spiritual Satanists - myself included, but I'm pretty sure not all Spiritual Satanists are the same - we're liberated here, right? Appreciate you sharing your view though.

Blackdragon666 said:
Drug abuse including alcoholism is a weakness that can be seen in charts.

What is alcholism though? What I do not understand is why the mere mention of Whisky sparks many here to automatically associate it with drug abuse and being an alcoholic. I would love to learn more about reading charts however I am struggling to find resources on this. Appreciate your views.

Years ago, especially before I've been an SS, I drank alcohol, specifically beer, but now it's causing me adversion and I can't even smell it.

Wotanwarrior said:
Years ago, especially before I've been an SS, I drank alcohol, specifically beer, but now it's causing me adversion and I can't even smell it.

I see, another man of culture :)

I will have a glass of red wine maybe once a week or biweekly.

It is a red wine I make myself. I will not touch wine from the store as it is made with additives.

The wine I make is made from organic ingredients.
I juice my own fruit. Use organic sugar or honey. And add the yeast that you get from the store.

And when I pour myself a glass, it's just 1/4 of the 8oz wine glass.

Nothing wrong with a little drinking here and there. Ancestors made wine. I learned to make it the traditional way.

HotCoil said:

What about you?

For me I cut alcohol and many sodas a long time ago but there are only a very few non mainstream brands I like. It's just that you know it's filled with crap so why bother but I do understand some people have grown fond of these for a long time and can't resist having it once in a while.

You'll grow out of it, for me it just doesn't taste the same anymore and perhaps due elevating ones spiritual state you become more aware of things consciously and subconsciously and the things you've perceived have greatly changed and this is why meditation is a great help for such addictions.

The more union you have with your body and soul you may find some things incompatible spiritually and/or further realize how so physicaly it's to ones lifestyle and this has been a problem with humanity as they've been almost entirely shut off from spiritual awareness and the jews have been captilising off of this immensely, it's one big chain.

Took a sip of some coca-cola and I'm wondering how I use to like that stuff all these years but wine still holds up once in a while :D

HotCoil said:

What about you?

It’s really not a big deal if you’re fairly mentally healthy and have no addiction problems. It’s nice at dinners and for social events for others to relax. At certain points in meditation, when energies are high, it doesn’t really do anything at all, and energy just dissipates it from your system quickly. I use to get tipsy and loose off of one glass, and I’m all for getting a little silly and letting go here and there. Sometimes that alone is really good for certain people, but learning how to do this through meditation is obviously better.

I don't find it harmful to occasionally drink beer, wine, or whiskey to socialize. But if you drink with the purpose of being intoxicated, drunk, or in other terms "getting fucked up" then yeah, something's wrong with you. If you have alcoholism in the family, it's best not to drink at all.

Sundara said:
HotCoil said:

What about you?

I’m all for getting a little silly and letting go here and there. Sometimes that alone is really good for certain people, but learning how to do this through meditation is obviously better.

By “that alone” I mean letting go and being silly here and there, only if they can retain a lesson from that without having to drink again. Lol. I wouldn’t say alcohol is good health wise for anyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back