Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there any SS that are hairdressers?

Cartman1997 said:
I am a hairdresser and I need some guidance on a lot of things
You dont need an SS for this. If you want conversation with someone with the same job as you, then just talk to some gentile hairdressers and see who you get along with.

Shael said:
Cartman1997 said:
You dont need an SS for this. If you want conversation with someone with the same job as you, then just talk to some gentile hairdressers and see who you get along with.
Its not really about making friends with them, its more a about having an SS opinion on certain types of products being used on clients and seeing if I can get information on better alternatives that are much less dangerous. The jews have really messed up this industry in so many ways like putting toxic chemicals in everything such as hair color, shampoos, conditioners, and etc. I'm really looking for guidance in this area because I love this industry and what it has to offer, its just the stuff to create this beauty that's bothering me.

Cartman1997 said:
Shael said:
Cartman1997 said:
Its not really about making friends with them, its more a about having an SS opinion on certain types of products being used on clients and seeing if I can get information on better alternatives that are much less dangerous. The jews have really messed up this industry in so many ways like putting toxic chemicals in everything such as hair color, shampoos, conditioners, and etc. I'm really looking for guidance in this area because I love this industry and what it has to offer, its just the stuff to create this beauty that's bothering me.
Make a post on the SS health group, ask for natural cosmetics ecc

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back