Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Depiction of Demons in a book mentioned on the JOS

r2vven

Hello everyone. I have a question. My intention is not to cause disarray, I am truly in hope of discussing this with those of you here who are knowledgeable in this matter.

So on this page ( https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aliens.html ) of the JOS, High Priestess Maxine said:

Aleister Crowley's "Illustrated Goetia" published by DuQuette, Hyatt and Wilson, second edition, © 2000, has numerous illustrations. The illustrations of "Lucifuge Rofocal" and "Vassago" show beings with large bulbous heads. I have met with and I have seen Lucifuge Rofocal. He has a large bulbous head. I have never seen Vassago, but the illustration in the book supports what many of us have seen.

I looked up the book and here it is as .pdf: https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/religion.occult.new_age/occult_library/DuQuette%20-%20Illustrated%20Goetia/DuQuette%20-%20Illustrated%20Goetia.pdf

Take a look at the illustrations of Asmoday or Forneus or Ronove. Honestly this gives me the chills and I see no reason any of our beloved Gods would appear in the likeness of monsters such as these. I usually don't pay attention to these books because they're usually from xian demonology (the book also mentions triangles, circles, and threatening of demons), but seeing as HP Maxine cited it and confirmed one of the illustrations as true, I cannot help but wonder if the other illustrations are correct. I know that she never mentioned the other illustrations in any way, but since the other illustrations are coming from the same book she confirmed one illustration from, I am naturally inclined to question them.

I wish to remind you that it is not my intent to do any harm or provoke anyone. I am serious in this path and I want to advance and fight. It is just that I have concerns and I'd appreciate if anyone more knowledgeable than me answers. Thanks!

The gods were cursed for many thousands of years. There was once a time when their true forms were hidden and perverted by the enemy beings who cursed them. This, while not effecting them physically(the gods are physical beings) it effected the way they appeared when projecting themselves on earth. There is currently a large net around earths atmosphere which dampens our communications with outside beings and dampens our spiritual advancement. I

f you have done a lot of reading on JoS you will know that the Gods are aliens. There was once a time where all ancient civilizations knew this and built structures which map out the constelation of orion(where the god's came from). The dampening field around earth has been spoken about by the ministry but has also been noticed by scientists. It is called the Van Allen Radiation belt. Here is a picture of it.
Van-Allen-Belts-2-422x300.jpg.jpeg

It dampens all spiritual advancement as well as communications from the outside world. It doesn't effect the north or south pole as much as it does the rest of the world. I am sure you have heard of the conspiracy theories surrounding the north and south poles. Aliens, secret bases, hollow earth entraces(agartha) and how the north and south poles were restricted from visitation for many many years and how visitation has only recently been lifted.

My guess is that the enemy has now stationed a device which does the same thing as the Van Allen Radiation belt does but in the north and south poles and the reason they didn't allow people to visit in the past is because spiritual dampening was not present there.

in regards to the Van Allen radiation belts there are actually three. A third one was discovered not too long ago. The image I posted is a bit out dated. My apologies.

Shrouded said:
The gods were cursed for many thousands of years. There was once a time when their true forms were hidden and perverted by the enemy beings who cursed them. This, while not effecting them physically(the gods are physical beings) it effected the way they appeared when projecting themselves on earth. There is currently a large net around earths atmosphere which dampens our communications with outside beings and dampens our spiritual advancement. I

f you have done a lot of reading on JoS you will know that the Gods are aliens. There was once a time where all ancient civilizations knew this and built structures which map out the constelation of orion(where the god's came from). The dampening field around earth has been spoken about by the ministry but has also been noticed by scientists. It is called the Van Allen Radiation belt. Here is a picture of it.

It dampens all spiritual advancement as well as communications from the outside world. It doesn't effect the north or south pole as much as it does the rest of the world. I am sure you have heard of the conspiracy theories surrounding the north and south poles. Aliens, secret bases, hollow earth entraces(agartha) and how the north and south poles were restricted from visitation for many many years and how visitation has only recently been lifted.

My guess is that the enemy has now stationed a device which does the same thing as the Van Allen Radiation belt does but in the north and south poles and the reason they didn't allow people to visit in the past is because spiritual dampening was not present there.

Hello and thank you for your answer, I appreciate the knowledge.

Weren't the Gods freed though? Most of the pictures in the book don't match the JoS depiction of Demons. I'm just curious because of Vassago and Lucifuge Rofocale are confirmed to look like that, I just want to know if Ronove really looks like that sea monster, cuz I'd have second thoughts about contacting/summoning him.

r2vven said:

Weren't the Gods freed though? Most of the pictures in the book don't match the JoS depiction of Demons. I'm just curious because of Vassago and Lucifuge Rofocale are confirmed to look like that, I just want to know if Ronove really looks like that sea monster, cuz I'd have second thoughts about contacting/summoning him.

There is a website that shows the gods called https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/

You can see in male side: Valefor(Green-Nordic hybrid) and in female side: Clistheret(Green-Nordic hybrid).

r2vven said:
Shrouded said:

None of the gods are "confirmed" to look like that. In the examples that Maxine gave she mentioned features that were similar. She never said that any of the God's look like the depictions in the Ars Goatia book or its ilk.

In the post you quoted from Maxine she is mentioning the Bulbous head. She thus gives you a book which may be able to provide an example of what a bulbous head may look like.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back