Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions concerning Meditation.

sahasrarabliss

What meditation should be done when one feels hungry for energy while focusing on the chakras? Foundation meditation?
Would restarting meditation on a waning moon cause obstacles?

sahasrarabliss said:
What meditation should be done when one feels hungry for energy while focusing on the chakras? Foundation meditation?

Foundation meditation is great for taking in energy. As long as the moon is not void of course you are fine. However white magic and any workings having to do with the moon should be done when it is waxing or in some cases as full as possible. For workings of destruction a waning moon is better as well as for endings or banishing, even as close to the new moon as possible.

Shadowcat said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Foundation meditation is great for taking in energy. As long as the moon is not void of course you are fine. However white magic and any workings having to do with the moon should be done when it is waxing or in some cases as full as possible. For workings of destruction a waning moon is better as well as for endings or banishing, even as close to the new moon as possible.

Ok thanks. So to restart I should skip meditation for today and do it on a new moon or waxing moon?

sahasrarabliss said:
Shadowcat said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Ok thanks. So to restart I should skip meditation for today and do it on a new moon or waxing moon?

Did you start that same mediation on a void of course moon? If not you are fine, and afterward can just keep continuing it on all days after. Its about the start of the meditstion or working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back