Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about personal demon

Kinnaree

- Does the personal demon help gentiles out in certain situations even if the person isn't an official SS yet?

- For a new SS who would like to know and/or see their personal demon, is it possible or can it happen that the personal demon make themselves known via dream???

Few nights ago, I had a dream. In the dream, there is a hooded figure in a very dimmed, dark room. In my dream, I approached the dark hooded figure and once I got close enough, I was able to see the face. A male with red face. Intimidating looking, too, but in my dream, I did not feel afraid or did not feel an enemy vibe. I felt more at ease, in my dream, seeing the face.

He looked a bit like Red Skull from the Marvel comic.

As far as the looks i am not sure about..dont know any Gods with red faces...but to answer your general questions i personally believe its possible. I feel that at least one had been with me before dedication probably. One of the signs was that i kept seeing stones in my dreams before and after i dedicated and thats one of his things. After dedication he came to me in several dreams some of which were..pretty close to say the least. I immediately felt a huge connection and emotion towards him..later on i started to suspect that he was my guardian or at least one of them however i am still not 100 percent sure

Shadowcat said:
As far as the looks i am not sure about..dont know any Gods with red faces...but to answer your general questions i personally believe its possible. I feel that at least one had been with me before dedication probably. One of the signs was that i kept seeing stones in my dreams before and after i dedicated and thats one of his things. After dedication he came to me in several dreams some of which were..pretty close to say the least. I immediately felt a huge connection and emotion towards him..later on i started to suspect that he was my guardian or at least one of them however i am still not 100 percent sure

I think I read somewhere here or on the site that all gentiles are born with at least one guardian demon. So, that's possible for you.

In my culture, our pagan roots beliefs is that the gods of different ranks and residents of different levels of the astral level can have red skin or look scary but are actually very benevolent. So that's why I wondered.

Anyway thank you for your feedback.

Kinnaree said:
Shadowcat said:

I think I read somewhere here or on the site that all gentiles are born with at least one guardian demon. So, that's possible for you.

In my culture, our pagan roots beliefs is that the gods of different ranks and residents of different levels of the astral level can have red skin or look scary but are actually very benevolent. So that's why I wondered.

Anyway thank you for your feedback.

Interesting. No problem :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back