Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Adam Green of KMK shows Satan is the “Angel” of gentiles.

InX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgf5ABG7Bis

19:00

I emailed him and asked him to check out satanisgod.org.

He did a show where two authors fought over AH being controlled oppo vs legitimate, which appears to be the absolute bottom-dollar question relevant to this world-stage level political game.

Green is not on the ADL YouTube list, which is peculiar.

What say you of Green and his channel?

He didn't take that part seriously, he sounds like a believer in "aryan christus" and "jews are satanic" nonsense. Usually this kind of people have a jew-protection mental firewall when the incovenient truth is said and done.

Isn't Green a jewish last name?

I watched some of his video, it's not too bad. He goes on about how the anti christ/messiah is a gentile and then says Kushner is the anti christ/messiah. Or that's at least I'm understanding from what I watched and the comments.

Trump may not be perfect, but he's better than Biden/Harris. I don't think Trump is some religious figure, just doing what he can to get reelected.

If Biden/Harris gets elected the ADL will be governing America's speech and will be at war. They will also be aligned with this communist woke movement. This election is a joke, but Trump is a little less of a joke.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back