Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Trans Satanist Anarchist" wins nomination for sheriff election

Ol argedco luciftias

"Trans Satanist Anarchist wins Republican nomination for New Hampshire county sheriff after running unopposed"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvPOblMMpoo

Not a real Satanist, and looks like someone with mental problems. This is not a good person, it is someone who is anti-police running to be the county sheriff. But this is pretty interesting that this person got so far while publicly calling themself a Satanist.

(S)he is a member of the Reformed Satanic Church, which is Laveyan. At least it's not the Satanic Temple though.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
"Trans Satanist Anarchist wins Republican nomination for New Hampshire county sheriff after running unopposed"
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=FvPOblMMpoo

Not a real Satanist, and looks like someone with mental problems. This is not a good person, it is someone who is anti-police running to be the county sheriff. But this is pretty interesting that this person got so far while publicly calling themself a Satanist.

The republicans need votes so they started compromising their ideology lately to get more approval. They like diversity more and more. Even Trump plays this card.

I'm not surpised they got elected. The jews love to portray Satanists as unstable mental nut cases. While I know not much about this person, I have a feeling that in the future they will go off their rocker telling everyone "curse this, hex this, satan and demons this" and make an ass of themselves.

If anything it is planned. They are likely trying to keep someone specific away from the truth. That would be my best guess. The jew is a sneaky rat after all.

This is kind of either a Troll thing I think to prove a point about voters not paying attention or its someone insane that somehow got in.

Satanist also may not have the negative stigma everywhere it once did just like Pagan doesnt a lot of places that doesnt mean people think it is us or would support the JOS if they knew what it was. They are probably thinking COS type stuff or some kind of theatrical thing which some might actually enjoy who think outside the box so they wouldn't think its negative that much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back