Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ego vs. Arrogance

Azorm

I will write this in a case that maybe someone needed to hear some of those things and to sort out some things in their mind, because I know that many people struggle with this and that they don't still understand what are they supposed to do about this...
It might be frigtening to face your own self, to work on some things in you and in in your life, but it still needs to be done.

Do you want to achieve your goals and to gain things out of your mere anger, grief, sadness, frustration? You ever noticed those feelings often overlap with your „Ego“ and your feelings of self-worth? How did this happened, you might ask yourself....

When you come there and when you acomplish what you want, you will suddenly lose interests in it, or might start having completely different feelings than you had in the beggining. You might just feel like you came where you wanted, then you will just continue to achieve more thigs, without even enjoying what you have already for a single second. You might feel restless, constantly in a need to chase something more and to make others look very highly of you and of your success.

You ever found yourself driven by negative emotions, by thoughts how nobody ever appreciated you or how nobody ever gave you what you need and deserve? You ever felt like you never will feel sastisfied, happy, fulfilled, and loved and you couldn't stop moving or burning yourself from the inside?

You ever felt afraid that everybody can control you and do whatever they want to you, but you feel inside that you barely can control yourself and your life at all? You ever got so fed up and just wanted to wreck the whole world and to leave?
You saw some people being jealous of you or others? Ever asked yourself why do they feel that way? Then you so much felt better about yourself because of it, you felt like they are lowest of the low at that moment. But when you felt similar as them, it ate you from inside. It is becase you felt stuck and unable to get what you want and to satisfy yourself.

All of those are very annoying and destructive emotions, and can be devastating for a human soul after a while.
We all felt some of those sometimes, but how many of us really went far simply because we were hurt?

Ego, alone, is nothing more than you and your sense of self and your self- worth. I did noticed that ego is connected to male chakras, especially to solar plexus.

First, base chakra rules our primal insticts so to say, rules our foundations of our being and of our persona and it gives us raw and primitive sense of „the self“. It simply allows us to stay alive and to be aware of that, and it gives us sense of safety, raw strength,resilence. It makes us more secure in knowing what we are deep inside, and that we are alive and have tools to ensure that we will stay alive and well.

Sacral chakra rules sexuality, deep and hidden powers in us and our hidden side , and it keeps making us fighty, it allows us to fight for what is important for us. Sacral gives us also another important thing, it gives us sense of self- worth, but lower in vibration from solar plexus. It makes us confident, dominant together with solar plexus and gives us also ability to express ourselves better and more freely.

Solar Plexus rules the most potent form of Ego.

Guy who was always beaten up and defeated will barely be able to defend himself properly anymore. He will be too passive, or too aggressive and explosive over some smallest things. Another one who never had anything secure in his life and was always finding his life threatened, he will be always overly paranoid and shy, running away too soon at the first problem that pops out and might start defending himself like crazy suddenly even when nothing special is going on. The one who was always threated like trash and looked down on will most likely have phases where he will barely feel any sense of self, self-worth or pride and doesn't want to please himself ever in any way or to seek much, then he might have phases of extreme arrogance that could last for years, even decades.

So what is arrogance? Arrogance is nothing more than a damaged ego, damaged ego that is proactive.
Arrogant people deep inside feel pain and void, and cannot be easily satisfied, nor they can have realistic sense of self. Arrogance is also one form a delusion, because the way it acts it is trying to hide from us the fact how much we are broken inside and how bad we feel about ourselves. Arrogant people often used to be defeated and poorly treated in the past and their ego is very fragile, and they might as well become repulsive and highly abusive people.

There are lots of people here who wanted to achieve great things and they would try to hide the fact that they are doing it in an attempt to just feel better about themselves deep inside. Lots of people here who even wanted to become a Clergy members „to help“ others and the Gods, but the fact is that they just feel the fame and high title might heal them from inside and somehow fix their lives entirely, tho in reality they don't even want to work much or anything aside from having a title, and no, not everything wil be fixed and healed. There are lots of people here who get super repulsive and lonely because they feel insecure about themselves and how other people might see them once they got closer to them, so they become toxic, repulsive and totally closed off, will constantly keep saying things like they are too busy to talk with anyone, will make up things how they don't want to waste their time on stupid things and on talking, how everybody is below them anyway and will just get in their way of meditations, career and similar...

There are lots of people here who get super scared and delusional after one little bad thing happens in their life, and then they can't calm down and think straight for a long time without making insane drama or getting into shizo mode „but they gonna get me, they gonna kill me, they gonna do this crazy thing or that, world is ending now, muh aliens in my house will cook me and my cat alive“ and after it they will get even more unbalanced and will seek for approval in someone for their weird fears, usually only to get pushed aside, mocked on and to get angry at everyone and/or at themselves once they start understanding that they were just delusional.There are some toxic and abusive people in our family who think they are doing something good with kicking and hitting everyone and being as much as cold and mean to them because ife is cruel and they need to teach them a lesson before the life does, but in reality they are just feeling tons of suppressed rage and insecurities with who they are and how are they handling and dealing with things in general....

People need to heal their ego. You and others here have a lot to do and a long way to go. Healthy ego will give you lots of power and protection from bad things, and will make you shine and prosper.

Don't let your inecurities and arrogance constantly to ruin it all for you. Admit your mistakes. Utilize your inner weapons, your powers and talents, and look at your weak spots and admit that you must work on those. It might crush you, completely. Cry if you want, vent, do what might help you to get over it faster.You might be in a bad phase and really moody for days, even months, until you fully accept it and move on. After this you will be able to finally grow properly and advance. Use magic to heal yourself too. To fully feel satisfied from inside for some people might take years, even more, because some people simply got into too bad shape and never properly worked on those things, maybe even for lifetimes.

Stop being delusional if you are and stop running away from what is bothering you and from your problems. Make a habit to face it and to try to deal with it properly. Admit that you might have some ego
issues or that you are doing something wrong. After it watch the transformation. Also stop running away from meditations if you have a habit to avoid it or to skip days. Meditations can only help you to grow, and nothing will help you more to fix your life than them.

I wish that I am perfect but I am not. I am just someone who noticed those things in other people and in myself, and someone who thought about it a lot. I had to go throught the same and admit many things and I had to forgive myself and move on, and to start working on it properly finally. That is just how it goes.

Stop sabotaging yourself and stop going on your own way, we all more or less need to heal and to become better with some things, and that is okay. Gods are also always working on themselves, tho most people see them as perfect, but in life there is always place to grow. So go ahead and grow.

Azorm said:
I will write this in a case that maybe someone needed to hear some of those things and to sort out some things in their mind, because I know that many people struggle with this and that they don't still understand what are they supposed to do about this...
It might be frigtening to face your own self, to work on some things in you and in in your life, but it still needs to be done.

Do you want to achieve your goals and to gain things out of your mere anger, grief, sadness, frustration? You ever noticed those feelings often overlap with your „Ego“ and your feelings of self-worth? How did this happened, you might ask yourself....

When you come there and when you acomplish what you want, you will suddenly lose interests in it, or might start having completely different feelings than you had in the beggining. You might just feel like you came where you wanted, then you will just continue to achieve more thigs, without even enjoying what you have already for a single second. You might feel restless, constantly in a need to chase something more and to make others look very highly of you and of your success.

You ever found yourself driven by negative emotions, by thoughts how nobody ever appreciated you or how nobody ever gave you what you need and deserve? You ever felt like you never will feel sastisfied, happy, fulfilled, and loved and you couldn't stop moving or burning yourself from the inside?

You ever felt afraid that everybody can control you and do whatever they want to you, but you feel inside that you barely can control yourself and your life at all? You ever got so fed up and just wanted to wreck the whole world and to leave?
You saw some people being jealous of you or others? Ever asked yourself why do they feel that way? Then you so much felt better about yourself because of it, you felt like they are lowest of the low at that moment. But when you felt similar as them, it ate you from inside. It is becase you felt stuck and unable to get what you want and to satisfy yourself.

All of those are very annoying and destructive emotions, and can be devastating for a human soul after a while.
We all felt some of those sometimes, but how many of us really went far simply because we were hurt?

Ego, alone, is nothing more than you and your sense of self and your self- worth. I did noticed that ego is connected to male chakras, especially to solar plexus.

First, base chakra rules our primal insticts so to say, rules our foundations of our being and of our persona and it gives us raw and primitive sense of „the self“. It simply allows us to stay alive and to be aware of that, and it gives us sense of safety, raw strength,resilence. It makes us more secure in knowing what we are deep inside, and that we are alive and have tools to ensure that we will stay alive and well.

Sacral chakra rules sexuality, deep and hidden powers in us and our hidden side , and it keeps making us fighty, it allows us to fight for what is important for us. Sacral gives us also another important thing, it gives us sense of self- worth, but lower in vibration from solar plexus. It makes us confident, dominant together with solar plexus and gives us also ability to express ourselves better and more freely.

Solar Plexus rules the most potent form of Ego.

Guy who was always beaten up and defeated will barely be able to defend himself properly anymore. He will be too passive, or too aggressive and explosive over some smallest things. Another one who never had anything secure in his life and was always finding his life threatened, he will be always overly paranoid and shy, running away too soon at the first problem that pops out and might start defending himself like crazy suddenly even when nothing special is going on. The one who was always threated like trash and looked down on will most likely have phases where he will barely feel any sense of self, self-worth or pride and doesn't want to please himself ever in any way or to seek much, then he might have phases of extreme arrogance that could last for years, even decades.

So what is arrogance? Arrogance is nothing more than a damaged ego, damaged ego that is proactive.
Arrogant people deep inside feel pain and void, and cannot be easily satisfied, nor they can have realistic sense of self. Arrogance is also one form a delusion, because the way it acts it is trying to hide from us the fact how much we are broken inside and how bad we feel about ourselves. Arrogant people often used to be defeated and poorly treated in the past and their ego is very fragile, and they might as well become repulsive and highly abusive people.

There are lots of people here who wanted to achieve great things and they would try to hide the fact that they are doing it in an attempt to just feel better about themselves deep inside. Lots of people here who even wanted to become a Clergy members „to help“ others and the Gods, but the fact is that they just feel the fame and high title might heal them from inside and somehow fix their lives entirely, tho in reality they don't even want to work much or anything aside from having a title, and no, not everything wil be fixed and healed. There are lots of people here who get super repulsive and lonely because they feel insecure about themselves and how other people might see them once they got closer to them, so they become toxic, repulsive and totally closed off, will constantly keep saying things like they are too busy to talk with anyone, will make up things how they don't want to waste their time on stupid things and on talking, how everybody is below them anyway and will just get in their way of meditations, career and similar...

There are lots of people here who get super scared and delusional after one little bad thing happens in their life, and then they can't calm down and think straight for a long time without making insane drama or getting into shizo mode „but they gonna get me, they gonna kill me, they gonna do this crazy thing or that, world is ending now, muh aliens in my house will cook me and my cat alive“ and after it they will get even more unbalanced and will seek for approval in someone for their weird fears, usually only to get pushed aside, mocked on and to get angry at everyone and/or at themselves once they start understanding that they were just delusional.There are some toxic and abusive people in our family who think they are doing something good with kicking and hitting everyone and being as much as cold and mean to them because ife is cruel and they need to teach them a lesson before the life does, but in reality they are just feeling tons of suppressed rage and insecurities with who they are and how are they handling and dealing with things in general....

People need to heal their ego. You and others here have a lot to do and a long way to go. Healthy ego will give you lots of power and protection from bad things, and will make you shine and prosper.

Don't let your inecurities and arrogance constantly to ruin it all for you. Admit your mistakes. Utilize your inner weapons, your powers and talents, and look at your weak spots and admit that you must work on those. It might crush you, completely. Cry if you want, vent, do what might help you to get over it faster.You might be in a bad phase and really moody for days, even months, until you fully accept it and move on. After this you will be able to finally grow properly and advance. Use magic to heal yourself too. To fully feel satisfied from inside for some people might take years, even more, because some people simply got into too bad shape and never properly worked on those things, maybe even for lifetimes.

Stop being delusional if you are and stop running away from what is bothering you and from your problems. Make a habit to face it and to try to deal with it properly. Admit that you might have some ego
issues or that you are doing something wrong. After it watch the transformation. Also stop running away from meditations if you have a habit to avoid it or to skip days. Meditations can only help you to grow, and nothing will help you more to fix your life than them.

I wish that I am perfect but I am not. I am just someone who noticed those things in other people and in myself, and someone who thought about it a lot. I had to go throught the same and admit many things and I had to forgive myself and move on, and to start working on it properly finally. That is just how it goes.

Stop sabotaging yourself and stop going on your own way, we all more or less need to heal and to become better with some things, and that is okay. Gods are also always working on themselves, tho most people see them as perfect, but in life there is always place to grow. So go ahead and grow.
Beautiful article with a very penetrating sight to the most inconvienent psycology...ours!

The way I see it, a healthy person doesn't talk or think much about his body. His body is working fine and he just focuses on enjoying life. A sick person is self-conscious and thinks and talks about his body all the time. If one needs to talk and think about himself and how great or bad he is all the time then that person doesn't have a healthy ego at all, he's insecure and needs chakra balancing. The same thing when a person's sense of self depends on the opinion of others. Ironically most narcissistic people aren't selfish enough to simply not give a shit what others think about them.

Its really hard to heal yourself when all you've known and seen are the negatives of life. We are all here to be a part of Satanism and to advance ourselves, but some of us have it a lot worse than others. We are all born with different astrological influences and sometimes we can get some of the worst planetary placements that damn and destroy us for our entire lives.

I've been trying to escape bad influences, emotions, and self destructive tendencies, but its much harder than you think. I have made many good improvement on myself, but mostly im still overall in a pretty bad condition right now. Focusing on the positives is hard when you have never really had happiness in life to actually know what happiness really feels like to focus on it.

I've been wanting to get closer to Satan and the demons and make something of myself and also be fighting for Satan and doing warfare. But I can never seem to get any response out of them whenever I try to do a summoning or speak to them. Its been that way for years. I don't think they're ignoring me or whatever, I have been a part of JoS for years now and Ive done all the RTRs and helped with warfare in the past and since im still here, im guessing that they are atleast protecting me from death or extremely horrible stuff. Most of the bad emotions and stuff ive been through mostly comes from myself and I don't really believe enemy influence causes me to get sad a lot, but they sure do cause it sometimes. Mostly whenever I try to meditate and stuff, I usually get bad feelings and negative thoughts come to my mind, along with depression, so I can just assume its mostly a psychic attack whenever that happens.

When I try to work on my solar plexus it makes me feel really good for a while afterwards. Suryae doesn't seen to have the same effect as Raum or Aumra when I use it. I usually don't use Suryae to clean or protect myself, I mostly use it for money.

I admit that a lot of bad emotions and attacks I have is because im lazy and don't really do an aura of protection anymore. I used to use the Algiz rune to protect myself from negative energies. I've been putting most of my focus recently on my career and life issues, and ive been ignoring the Spiritual.

There was a while there where I just felt like giving up completely with this whole spiritual advancement and stuff and I felt like I was being forced away from Satanism and I had pretty disturbing thoughts about just leaving and doing some things that I cant post here. It was pretty horrible there.

Having a horrible life and never having anybody there for me has really damaged me, and healing is pretty hard. I feel like i'll eventually even my life and soul out, but its going to take a long time.
Using the suns energy and also working on the solar plexus makes me feel a lot better. I always felt like my solar plexus was my strongest chakra, but it was just badly damaged in some way.
My natal Sun is very strong and in a good position/house which causes my solar plexus to be strong as well. Ive just had a bad Saturn placement that causes a lot of misfortune.
Theres a lot of stuff to work on in order to fully heal myself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back