Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the SS? Hate?

AokiJ

Hello everyone, I wanted to talk about a topic here, first I want to leave this note as a warning:

[No, I am not a Jewish girl, nor a Christian, nor am I a weak, I have been a spiritual Satanist for almost 3 years approximately, I do not seek or I would like findHersing hatred, I'm not looking for a fight or anything like that either.]

-Well, having said that, a while ago I "put aside" spiritual satanism because it seemed somewhat extreme to me, it gave me a mental breakdown since I was and am at the end of my young life, I will leave everything in order here i found it wrong:

-Hatred of other people seemed extreme to me.

-It seemed to me that it is too demanding on a mental and physical level to all SS, to the level that you cannot bear it or fall into depression etc (For example, 8 hours of meditation, if we put the 8 hours of meditation together, plus the RtR etc when supposes that do you live?)

-It seemed to me that it is not very different from Christianity, since, there is also a program that everyone must follow, and if not, you are useless.

-Or at least this is the final impression that I got from Joy of Satan (Web and Forum, but, more forum) against the gods, I have nothing that I remember.
Only sometimes, it didn't feel like they were there.

With this post I am looking for someone to make me see the opposite of the final impressions that I took from this, to tell me why they are not like that etc.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and very sorry for my english.

AokiJ said:
I think you most likely just read some posts from certain immature individuals here, which is what gave you the wrong idea on these things.
Many immature people spread extreme hatred on here, especially of other races (usually blacks). The only "race" that truly deserves extreme hate are Jews, for obvious reasons.

Firstly, nobody in their right mind could, should, or would ever meditate for 8 hours a day. That much meditation actually becomes destructive, as there needs to be a healthy balance between the material and spiritual. A normal meditation routine is anywhere from 10 minutes to maybe 3 hours on average. How long it is exactly depends on your lifestyle, how much time you have and how much you want to do personally. Some very advanced people might do slightly more than this, but that'd be going into things like starting to raise the kundalini or even the Magnum Opus, which is something the average SS will not have to worry about for many many years to come. And even in those cases, it would not be a necessity but rather a personal choice, to make faster progress if the situation allows it.

Next, there is no such thing as a rigid schedule that anyone here needs to follow. There are only suggestions, really. What you do for your meditation routine is up to you completely. The closest thing to a "schedule" is the daily RTR as well as the occasional Spiritual Warfare Schedule (we have one ongoing right now). However, these take at most 1 hour a day when there is a big schedule, and at minimum 10 minutes a day if you only do a normal fast RTR a day. So it's hardly much of a responsibility.

As a general rule for browsing the forums here, if you see anyone saying things that go against personal freedoms, rallying people to discriminate against others based on what they do (such as for example setting unrealistic standards like "you need to do 20 RTRs a day to be useful"), then this is a very easy way to tell that that person is an idiot and you should not listen to what they say.

AokiJ said:

So what do you think as "not extreme"? Loving everyone? There's the yin and the yang, love and hate. These are the two extremes. Loving everyone as well as hating everyone are not only extreme, but impossible. Those who claim to love everyone are usually hypocrites and hate much more than those who say that they both love and hate. Just mention Trump to those who "love everyone" and watch how they react. Of course, SS is the exact opposite of extreme since we both love our people and hate our enemies. Both love and hate have their place and they are correctly applied.

AokiJ said:
-It seemed to me that it is too demanding on a mental and physical level to all SS, to the level that you cannot bear it or fall into depression etc (For example, 8 hours of meditation, if we put the 8 hours of meditation together, plus the RtR etc when supposes that do you live?)

I'm not even sure where you got the "8 hours of meditation" part. I must have missed something because nobody told me that my 30 mins meditations a day for all my years of being a SS is bad. Ask other people too, and read the JoS site as well, if you find where it mentions that you must meditate at least 8 hours a day then post it here. The only page where I found that someone said to meditate 8 hours a day is here:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10191

That person is not a HP, so his opinion shouldn't be taken seriously. And if you notice the people replying to him, everyone disagrees with him, even someone said that not even the HP's meditate 8 hours a day.

AokiJ said:
-It seemed to me that it is not very different from Christianity, since, there is also a program that everyone must follow, and if not, you are useless.

Almost in every group you join you're expected to follow something, otherwise, what's the point of joining it? From sports, to work, diet, health self-improvement and politics everywhere are programs you must follow. To just single out xianity as using programs is ridiculous. It's like saying that "Satanism and Scientology are similar because both start with a S".

AokiJ said:
This shouldn't have anything to do with your meditations or SS activity, if people here are too acid then you can easily ignore them, although I can't describe anybody as spreading `extreme hatred`, maybe you can provide one example?

AokiJ said:
I guess what you have been doing in 8 hours of meditaions? Meditating 8 hours is not really possible, especially for a beginner. Compare meditation with fitness, can you do a 8 hours training? So nobody requires you to meditate 8 hours. If you just started meditating, what you are doing basically (excepting the Final RTR which is not part of a meditation program) is cleaning the aura and performing the 6 months meditation programe, in total a few exercises that shouldn't exceed 25-30 minutes. One can easily do this in the morning or evening before going to bed. Where have you read about meditating 8 hours every day?

AokiJ said:
Which is that programe that anybody must follow? The only thing that anybody must follow is the Final RTR, not because you are useless if you do not do it, but because it is our duty to do it. Couple years back I spent months without doing any RTRs or meditations because I had zero privacy, I am still here and I don't feel useless. You see those who are gradually enslaving humanity with hoaxes like covid designed to justify their dictatorial rules are using spiritual warfare to physically manifest a global communist state where everybody is controlled and surveilled at any moment of their life. We Joy of Satan are probably the only `religion` on this planet that is aware of this spiritual warfare and we have been instructed how we can `win` this wafare by reversing the hebrew curses. If you are aware of these things then you should understand the importance of doing RTRs everyday. If you are not aware, then you need to study the JoS websites.
https://satanisgod.org/
By the way what programs do christians have to follow, otherwise they are useless? This is what you suggested above.

AokiJ said:
Hello everyone, I wanted to talk about a topic here, first I want to leave this note as a warning:

[No, I am not a Jewish girl, nor a Christian, nor am I a weak, I have been a spiritual Satanist for almost 3 years approximately, I do not seek or I would like findHersing hatred, I'm not looking for a fight or anything like that either.]

-Well, having said that, a while ago I "put aside" spiritual satanism because it seemed somewhat extreme to me, it gave me a mental breakdown since I was and am at the end of my young life, I will leave everything in order here i found it wrong:

-Or at least this is the final impression that I got from Joy of Satan (Web and Forum, but, more forum) against the gods, I have nothing that I remember.

With this post I am looking for someone to make me see the opposite of the final impressions that I took from this, to tell me why they are not like that etc.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and very sorry for my english.

Who did tell you that you have to meditate everyday 8h ?

Even if you would do everyday 5h that would be in one year (365 days) 76 days in total time. let´s say you do this 10 jears = 760 days = 2,08 jears. it was said some people raise thear kundalinin within 3-5j, then Magnum Opus maybe another 5 jears (could also be 10-15 jears I just asume here). So you spent 2 jears of your life meditating and for this you get immortal = ∞ time.

Not much time to meditate, if you ask me for the time you can possible get.

Christianity offers you a phancy dream world after you die, which is in reality non existent. You get enslaved and milked for your energy.

Of course people who do something are more valuabel then people who do nothing. Everything else would be insane. We couln´t even discuss here, if people didn´t put hard work into the forum/future of satanism.

AokiJ said:

There are deifinitely people and "people" (jews) that are deserving of hate. I would not love anyone who makes me feel like shit, disrespects me or something else negative.

There is not a single mention that 8 hours of meditation every day is required, and quite to the contrary: Doing 8 hours consistent meditation will require years of expierence and a lot of energy. Not to mention one has to have a livelyhood by some means and doing 8 hours of meditation is currently mostly unrealistic. It can be done, but it is for not everyone. Doing "only" one hour per day evey day is better than burning yourself out. Of course there has to be progression of some sort. Add more time and/or more complex meditations after a point. It is called steadily advancing on the path. I urge you to try it out.

There is a huge difference. Right hand path = be our slave, and left hand path = empower yourself

Work needs to be done to get success, how else are results gained. Huh?

You sound like you have a lot of work to do (we all have a lot of work to do) and you quit when it got a bit rough and then you say "it was hard, I can not do it. I see no results".

You can always start over.

The alternative is your soul dissipating or merging into a borg. Is that what you want instead? If so, no one forces you to do any work on yourself and Gods. Bye bye.

AokiJ said:

i aint gonna comment on anything else but this

this is complete bs. name me any serious member of satanism who said that you must follow a program or you're useless otherwise

the second thing is that, christianity makes you stand on your knees to worship an entity basically bending over to something you cannot prove it's even real. The only appeal is that such entity promises is "heaven" ONLY if you bend over to it! And basically it's self-humiliation at it's finest. What happens when one drops the church and that praying bs? absolutely nothing, cause it's a farce

Meanwhile satanism provides you not only infromation but actual practices to advance. Things you can do and notice their effects and prove that they're real and that they work. Not only that, but these practices is how you can even communicate with the gods. Nobody here says you must take a knee for satan otherwise you don't deseve anything. shit, aside from responsabilities, having common sense and using your mind, you're basically free here

The RTR is the only "mandatory" thing here as on this depends the whole planet, not cause some lsd tripping hippies decided it would be necessary to be approved or well seen in the group

You get attacked and you attack back (doing the rtrs) - everyone faces laziness, lack of enthusiasm or anything that tries to pull one out of being an SS. never desist, never succumb mate

Hi, thanks to everyone who answered me kindly, really.I just wanted to make a few points clear:

1- I said that hatred towards some people seemed extreme, not that we kiss the feet of those who do us wrong, I totally agree to hate and love, that is, I did not say anything like that, I just said that thehatred towards some people seemed extreme but well, this point has already been clarified to me.

2- About 8 hours of meditation, I read it a long time ago, and if it was in this forum and I can't mention it because I don't know where it might be or maybe it was deleted, I don't know, but if they told me, I didn't make it up , but hey, never mind, they already clarified this for metoo.

And 3- No, I am not that type of person of "This is very difficult, I'm leaving", I assure you, but among the personal problems I had, bad influences, low energy and several mental breakdowns, I left it 2 times but always I ended up coming back.

Thank you very much again to everyone for helping me, they clarified all my doubts.

AokiJ said:
The abrahamic religions are anti-Gentile, anti-Pagan and anti-Satanic so why can’t we be anti-abrahamic?

The abrahamic texts curse our Pagan Gods and brag about destroying Pagan civilizations.

AokiJ said:

The "hate" is only for the enemy jews. They are not from this planet and deserve this hate as their plan is to make slaves of all humanity. The forums if anything is a place of discussion. Where thoughts , ideas etc are shared and they may/maynot the repesentative of the JOS as a whole.

You can just void, study , clean , Aop ( this doesnt take very long) and live and experience life and see what does and what doesnt suit you. Keep the knowledge stored as it can come to use in the future.

Now coming to the christianity part- If you even develop spiritually you are meant to feed your energies to a God that if you were to pray 16 hours a day would lead you to no result. Here we meditate for own development and making someday being self sufficent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back