Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

normal pentagram meaning?

Necrorifter

We know that upside-down star with a circle means satanism in general. then there is 6 point star which I believe is the star of David. But what of a regular star pentagram with a circle?

Does it mean anything special such as it does with Wiccan culture? Or is it just other Jews attempt to mock Satan.

Necrorifter said:
We know that upside-down star with a circle means satanism in general.

No. First of all, the point down pentagram isn't upside down as the oldest one found in Sumeria was like this. It's more accurate to say that the point up one is upside down.

In Satanism, circles are insulting so we don't use a pentagram inside a circle. If you look here and in the JoS website for example all pentagrams are without circles:

Bolt.gif

And the pentagram doesn't mean "Satanism in general", that's something you probably read on an ignorant xian website. What it means is this:

The Point Down Pentagram symbolizes energy entering our crown chakra from above. The Satanic Lightning Bolt symbolizes Satan as our True Creator God. The lightning bolt is the life force- the bioelectricity. All point down symbols in Satanism represent energy from above descending and giving life to, and empowering the human soul.

https://satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

So you can see the point up pentagram's meaning is the opposite of this.

https://satanisgod.org/www.freewebs.com/666moon/Bolt.gif[/img]

Huh, strange I should have sworn I remember JoS satanism symbol have circle since I join, but now I do not see any since you brought it up. Wow, what a serious breach of subconscious lies I have been living in, thank for bring that up and bring truth to light.

It might because of those signil that act as line break between section such as one found after first few paragraph that act to make me think it was normal symbol for satanism.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/

May I also ask why is circle insulting when included pentagram inside it? I assume it is because of star of David and how it used to seal or lock pentagram (satanism) or demons inside their circle prison. Until we freed them more than decade ago that is.

Necrorifter said:
https://satanisgod.org/www.freewebs.com/666moon/Bolt.gif[/img]

Huh, strange I should have sworn I remember JoS satanism symbol have circle since I join, but now I do not see any since you brought it up. Wow, what a serious breach of subconscious lies I have been living in, thank for bring that up and bring truth to light.

It might because of those signil that act as line break between section such as one found after first few paragraph that act to make me think it was normal symbol for satanism.

May I also ask why is circle insulting when included pentagram inside it? I assume it is because of star of David and how it used to seal or lock pentagram (satanism) or demons inside their circle prison. Until we freed them more than decade ago that is.

Firstly "WE" didn't do shit to free any of the Gods. It was Maxine and those who helped her. Give credit where credit is due.

Also there are many reasons we don't use circles. The main reason being because it is useless new age shit that does nothing for you. What the fuck is a line of chalk or a line of salt gonna actually do for someone with powerful energies or do to prevent a much stronger being from doing whatever the fuck they want? The answer is nothing. The only thing it circles stand to do are disrespect the gods and release energy into space, further depleting the earth of her energies and making it difficult for her to protect herself.

Shrouded said:
Necrorifter said:
Shrekelstein said:
In Satanism, circles are insulting so we don't use a pentagram inside a circle. If you look here and in the JoS website for example all pentagrams are without circles:

Bolt.gif

May I also ask why is circle insulting when included pentagram inside it? I assume it is because of star of David and how it used to seal or lock pentagram (satanism) or demons inside their circle prison. Until we freed them more than decade ago that is.[/quote]

Firstly "WE" didn't do shit to free any of the Gods. It was Maxine and those who helped her. Give credit where credit is due.

Also there are many reasons we don't use circles. The main reason being because it is useless new age shit that does nothing for you. What the fuck is a line of chalk or a line of salt gonna actually do for someone with powerful energies or do to prevent a much stronger being from doing whatever the fuck they want? The answer is nothing. The only thing it circles stand to do are disrespect the gods and release energy into space, further depleting the earth of her energies and making it difficult for her to protect herself.[/quote]

Ahh yes, I now faintly recall Cobra say something about that.I apolizge about not give credit where it due as it long ago that I do not really remember that much. and Now that I think about it, didn't maxine say that it not that Satan and demons are imprisoned but rather the communication between him and us are scrambled dued to Jewish intervene which Maxine and her helpers manage to clear up to allow better communication between both side.

Also you say that circles does nothing but yet it reflect energies back to space? and the whole insulting thing does make sense thanks to star of David and jews trickery.

I will remove any trace of circle around pointdown star from memory and my workings. Thank for clearing this up. I will look over Joy of Satan as it is clear that I need to refresh my memory on these topics.

Necrorifter said:
Shrouded said:

Also there are many reasons we don't use circles. The main reason being because it is useless new age shit that does nothing for you. What the fuck is a line of chalk or a line of salt gonna actually do for someone with powerful energies or do to prevent a much stronger being from doing whatever the fuck they want? The answer is nothing. The only thing it circles stand to do are disrespect the gods and release energy into space, further depleting the earth of her energies and making it difficult for her to protect herself.[/quote]

Ahh yes, I now faintly recall Cobra say something about that.I apolizge about not give credit where it due as it long ago that I do not really remember that much. and Now that I think about it, didn't maxine say that it not that Satan and demons are imprisoned but rather the communication between him and us are scrambled dued to Jewish intervene which Maxine and her helpers manage to clear up to allow better communication between both side.

Also you say that circles does nothing but yet it reflect energies back to space? and the whole insulting thing does make sense thanks to star of David and jews trickery.

I will remove any trace of circle around pointdown star from memory and my workings. Thank for clearing this up. I will look over Joy of Satan as it is clear that I need to refresh my memory on these topics.[/quote]

To answer your replies.

1. In regards to the Gods and being enslaved you should read this. They were indeed abused for thousands of years by the jewish enemy.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Spirit-Abuse.html

2. My apologies for not making myself clear enough. Usually when pentacles are used they use an inverted star(pointing up instead of down) such as in wicca or other new age belief systems. When they create the circle they draw energy from around them, when they undo the circle the energy is released into space due to the star being pointed upward instead of being put back into the earth. Using circles as a Satanist is pointless when you really think about it. Through the 8 fold path we gain knowledge, power, and control over the energies of the universe. Circles are useless.

Here is the info on the 8 fold path. It is(in simple terms) being a Satanist. Meditation, yoga, runic vibrations, etc.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back