Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

major changes?

Of course world is gonna change, otherwise what are we doing here? We WANT the world to change, and we are actively contributing to that by RTRs and other rituals.

How will that change unfold, we will see.

himmler was a legend said:
I read that in next 5 years there will be MAJOR CHANGES. Anyone knows what changes will be?

Hail Satan!

We won't know until it happens.

There are so many different ways it can manifest but our efforts now and moving forward with the RTRs is our part to ensure that whatever it is is entirely in our favour for the betterment of our world and our freedom from the tyranny of the enemy.

Its already started to happen. 2020 is actually just the beginning. Changes may be intense the next few years including maybe even later this year.

As an older soul I understand this. There are cycles the earth goes through. Including smaller cycles within cycles. We are at the point where usually something major happens or multiple things that transforms society towards the next age. If you look back in history around the beginning of the ages you will notice this happens over and over with each age it changes just about everything in the themes of society and ways people do things. It happened with pisces xtianity rising Rome falling egypt falling to the enemy etc. The themes changed bringing on the dark ages eventually which was full on pisces.

This doesnt speak anything about whether the enemy wins or loses or any of that. So you better keep up fighting and helping the world however you can. Neither does the pure energy of any sign say anything about this. The enemy just adapts.

It just speaks that we are going into the age of Aquarius. Now with our Spiritual warfare efforts this is conductive to a Satanic new age that hopefully lasts forever beginning soon. So with our efforts that means the enemy themselves are falling too people are waking up. Some major earth event may happen or catastrophe as it has happened before in the changing of the ages. BUT it won't be the end for us. The more we weaken the enemy the better outcome here.

We conceivably could witness a Satanic world within this time IF people put in enough effort. There is no set time frame on this obviously what happens will happen. I do think the Gods sense or know what will and that is why they said stock up and be prepared. We don't for sure know but logic says the economy most places is fucked up and absolutely will collapse some places at some point if the Jews keep this stuff up there could be a war or conflict natural disasters etc. There also will be positive things for the first time in a long time too. So dont worry we will all be fine.

No worries be happy. :p Happiness is soon to be the new world paradigm. A Satanic world within 6 to 10 years cool. So don't feel down yall you made it so far you can keep fighting for 6 more years easy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back