Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chromosome XXY

Zerez_Ns

Welcome everybody!

I was born with a hormonal disorder, with chromosome XXY. I was born a man, I still feel myself man. I'm getting testosterone treatment since puberty.

During puberty I felt the effects of my low testosterone. Before my treatment, I felt more like a woman than a man, this was also manifested in my emotions. My body had secondary feminine traits. Like: higher tone of voice, wider hips, slow muscke development, almost no body hair and feminine breasts.

From those traits I’m still left with wider hips, slow muscle development and feminine breasts. At first my body could only produce minimal testosterone, which has now been reduced to zero due to the treatment. Unfortunately, I have become infertile due to my condition. At least that’s what the doctors told me based on the tests they ran first.

I turn to you and share all of this hoping that if I may have the chance to be healed through meditations and spiritual practices to somehow restore my testosterone production. Or at least get to a level where I can improve my health?

Just to clarify, do you mean that your body was producing low amounts of testosterone, but that the testosterone treatments you received to correct this have, ultimately, reduced your body's production of testosterone to pretty much nothing?

Regardless of your answer on that, though, it is most certainly true that meditation and spiritual advancement can help correct this issue. You'll want to advance on this path as normally as anyone else does, i.e., beginning with basic meditations like aura cleaning, chakra cleaning, practicing breathing energy and getting a feel for it, getting your third eye + your chakras opened in the proper order, and so on. However, I would also recommend once you're further along to put together a working for the express purpose of boosting your body's natural production of testosterone. Something with an affirmation like this: "In a safe and healthy manner, my body is naturally producing testosterone at a normal, healthy level." A waxing moon in Virgo would likely be a good time to begin such a working.

For runes, my intuition is leading me to think that Wunjo and/or Sowilo would be helpful here, but if there are more suitable runes, hopefully someone can point that out. Here's the rune page for you to peruse: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Zerez_Ns said:
Welcome everybody!

I was born with a hormonal disorder, with chromosome XXY. I was born a man, I still feel myself man. I'm getting testosterone treatment since puberty.

During puberty I felt the effects of my low testosterone. Before my treatment, I felt more like a woman than a man, this was also manifested in my emotions. My body had secondary feminine traits. Like: higher tone of voice, wider hips, slow muscke development, almost no body hair and feminine breasts.

From those traits I’m still left with wider hips, slow muscle development and feminine breasts. At first my body could only produce minimal testosterone, which has now been reduced to zero due to the treatment. Unfortunately, I have become infertile due to my condition. At least that’s what the doctors told me based on the tests they ran first.

I turn to you and share all of this hoping that if I may have the chance to be healed through meditations and spiritual practices to somehow restore my testosterone production. Or at least get to a level where I can improve my health?
What do you have is Klinefeltre syndrome

Regarding the part of your post that you say you felt more like woman please know that you 100% a man! Since there is a Y chromosome there you can't be anything else

I assume that the doctors would have tell you that testosterone cannot help fix all of your problems since it is deeper than a hormone abnormality but you should know that your symptoms are normal for a person with that syndrome

Now as stated in the Jos :congenital diseases are the hardest to cure since the soul came out with them.
In your case it is even in your genes but this should not disappoint you because the power the soul and mind can reach are immense!!

I advise you to learn everything you can about satanic healing, clean your soul dialy (doing a Sun square can help), start doing yoga dialy and use an affirmation in the in which you will properly state that your genetic abnormalities are healed!
(An example there can be :I am fully healed from every genetic abnormalities completely and permanently in a healthy and positive way from me (now)!)
You can use an affirmation like that in your healing workings as well!

Also since Mars is connected to masculinity and men I think you can use a Mars square too! (if you cannot do squares a 40 or 80 or 90 days working with the mantras will be effective too)!

If you can, ask Satan or your Guardian Demon to help and give you more advise about this!

Lastly dont skip days in your workings, believe in your self and be patient!

I wish you success!!!

Hi, so first, this is very complicated. This is not just a single genetic mutation, but an entire chromosomal matter.

This would be considered a form of hermaphroditism? I read this is klinefelter’s syndrome. So probably not. I think this is one case where one could reasonably take treatments if it’s leveling you out and you prefer it. Does this cause any health problems that make you ill?

Having a risen serpent may resolve some of the problems associated with it. That’s going to be the biggest changer for you as far as an actual cure goes. Simple meditations prior without that power will likely take a very long time. Even after the serpent, certain issues may still exist that need to be worked on if one wishes to.

Once your soul is open and basics are covered, you could do a healing working. You should get a health reading from HP HC, because he can pinpoint where this problem is coming from in your birth chart. This can guide you to a more accurate working, like Venus and Mars squares to balance masculine and feminine qualities if those were the planets responsible. I imagine maybe something to do with Scorpio/8th house could be involved too. These would be powerful and helpful workings to do even before the serpent. If you know astrology a bit, you may be able to determine this yourself.

Sundara said:
Having a risen serpent may resolve some of the problems associated with it. That’s going to be the biggest changer for you as far as an actual cure goes. Simple meditations prior without that power will likely take a very long time. Even after the serpent, certain issues may still exist that need to be worked on if one wishes to.
You should read HoodedCobra's sermons on the kundalini when you can. They're in Satan's library.

This is a Genetic disease called Knilfters syndrome. Its a medical condition and theres nothing we can do about it. Talk to a doctor instead.

Thank you for all of your answers!

The treatment is going on for years now. My doctor told me that I’ll get the treatment for the rest of my life. Yes, my body stopped producing testosterone naturally due to the treatment, but it was planned happen that way. A was in my puberty when I started recieving this treatment. I didn’t know about satanism at that time at all. Now I have my 7 main chakras opened and I’m working on empowering them mainly focusing on the lower chakras as my Guardian instructed.

@Powstanie Pogańskie

Thank you, I’m definitely taking this advice.

@Νίκος

I’m working on harmonizing my chakras. I have worked with Squares before but for other purposes (Mars, Sun, Venus, Jupiter). I feel sad that this is gonna require a massive amount of work but as you said these things are the hardest to cure. I’m going to focus on healing my body even more now.

@Sundara

Yes, I think balancing the masculine and feminine properties is a very good idea. That should help with the whole process.

Thank you for all of your comments and advices!

Is there any solution for infertility? My doctor say there is only a little chance around the age of 40-50. I’d like to increase the chance of being fertile if possible. I was thinking of doing Moon Squares and the use of runic magic like Wunjo and Jera.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back