Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Never forget

Never forget that it wasn’t some guy in a cave, on dialysis, with a towel wrapped his head, that coordinated the largest terroist attack in American history. It always the Chosen. Israel is where terrorism originally came from.

Useful images for propaganda. Please share your own.

Mossad-did-9-11.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

joden-911.jpg

America'sRealEnemy.jpg

291a06996cbbf2fd25fff6fb445b4071

2016-02-19_10h00m36s_027__a-truth-soldier.jpg

Always irk's me when I see info exposing the Joos...and of course they just have to call them Satanic. :roll:

Psst.. let me let you in on a little secret. The Jews WANT to be persecuted. That's their strategy for survival. They go around (109 countries, mind you) planting the seeds, knowing they'll get kicked out so that seed will germinate. They don't care how long it takes. They are cockroaches and all they know how to do is survive, but not be beautiful. They want to be persecuted, that is their fuel for existence and they set up mechanisms in which their persecution is severely punished, be it today's lack of free speech to the horrific firebombings of WW2.

Don't be afraid to read the Bible every once in awhile, it gives you direct insight into the Jewish mind. One could call the Bible a strategy guide on how to defeat the Jews, if one knows how to read it right and not take it at face value. "His blood be on us and on our children." That's exactly what they want, and they've had thousands and thousands of years preparing for this. Their motto is survival at any cost. Our motto is beauty and truth at any cost, burn me at the stake for I am Giordani Bruno!

of the true light said:
Always irk's me when I see info exposing the Joos...and of course they just have to call them Satanic. :roll:

I know it is annoying. I knew people would be smart enough to annoy the Christard drivel.

If I see someone in comments saying Jews are Satanic, or not Israelites, I call them out.

DevilsMinion said:
Psst.. let me let you in on a little secret. The Jews WANT to be persecuted. That's their strategy for survival. They go around (109 countries, mind you) planting the seeds, knowing they'll get kicked out so that seed will germinate. They don't care how long it takes. They are cockroaches and all they know how to do is survive, but not be beautiful. They want to be persecuted, that is their fuel for existence and they set up mechanisms in which their persecution is severely punished, be it today's lack of free speech to the horrific firebombings of WW2.

Don't be afraid to read the Bible every once in awhile, it gives you direct insight into the Jewish mind. One could call the Bible a strategy guide on how to defeat the Jews, if one knows how to read it right and not take it at face value. "His blood be on us and on our children." That's exactly what they want, and they've had thousands and thousands of years preparing for this. Their motto is survival at any cost. Our motto is beauty and truth at any cost, burn me at the stake for I am Giordani Bruno!

They have strange minds are obviously psychotic. They only feel “right” as victims.

What do you think would happen if the U.S.A declared full out war on isreal and all jews.

Do you think the other world countries would attack the u.s? Would theere be looting and rioting? What do you think would actually happen? The first thing they would need is a form of technology to distinguish a jewish soul from a gentile soul and then all they would have to do is offer rewards for each jew reported or something like that.

Do you think isreal would start a nuclear war? I am very curious on your opinion on such a scenario.

Samson option? They would definitely try to nuke the earth if a major power like the USA declared war on them. But given how their power and influence is at an all time low I doubt it would be allowed to happen.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Samson option? They would definitely try to nuke the earth if a major power like the USA declared war on them. But given how their power and influence is at an all time low I doubt it would be allowed to happen.

What about Father Satan's allies within the earth? They would be obliged to assist in stopping it.

Ramier108666 said:
What about Father Satan's allies within the earth? They would be obliged to assist in stopping it.
That’s what I was implying with the last sentence, I do think they would save us.

13th_Wolf said:
DevilsMinion said:
Don't be afraid to read the Bible every once in awhile

Don't be afraid to kiss my arse every once in a while.

Do not read the Bible. I repeat do not read the Bible.

He is not wrong when he says to read Bible but at the same time he is wrong to say to read it here on this forum.

There was a Chinese general who said something like 'Know yourself and your enermy and you will never be defeated.'
Its true that reading the Bible makes you know about your enemy but the cost/benefit ratio is extremely low.

Moreover, many new people are dedicating everyday. Some could get encouraged to read the Bible which could only lead to brainwashing/manipulation with their weak defense. Hence, a potential loss for the satanic family.

Also, the enemy are clever in my opinion. They know that the Bible is going to go in their enemies hand. Therefore, they would not give much info about themselves but instead more misleading information.
While its true that you could still potentially know something about them, the benefits in return aren't worth the massive effort and countless curses. Its not worth it all the more when there's a risk of brainwashing/manipulation.

These kinds of research should only be done when you reach a certain level on your advancement and even then, there would have to be some sort of motive to do it which I am sure not many ascended beings would have it.

To all you newly dedicated Satanists or beginners, do not read the Bible. If you want to defeat them, have patience and advance yourself first.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Ramier108666 said:
That’s what I was implying with the last sentence, I do think they would save us.

Indeed. I look forward to destroying them. Gods be with you my Aryan brother and comrade.

13th_Wolf said:
DevilsMinion said:
Don't be afraid to read the Bible every once in awhile

Don't be afraid to kiss my arse every once in a while.

Lol :lol: anyways yeah if your going to even bother reading this stuff do it online. Having a Bible in your home is a needless link to negative energy you dont need especially if you live on your own and no one has one there.

This also is around the most useless thing you can actually do if you want to learn about your Enemy. You will learn far more watching a video of a Jew defending or saying something stupid (like the recent one with Cuties and a few other ones too you can probably find even on Jewtube) than you ever would reading the Bible.

Also if a person has a really high intelligence they just might instinctive understand the enemy. Maybe i should write something on this on here since I mostly do understand the enemy both from reading and watching things and my own perception. You would have to wade through hours of crap just to find something if your going to read the Bible. I mean there are some good insights but its not openly stated in a way most people would understand. If you look at it through projection though and read between the lines and understand allegorical things you have the nature of the Jews spelled out in total detail but who's going to take the time to figure all that out and risk getting enemy energy and curses on them. You would probably have to read other Jewish things just to understand some of what they are saying. Who needs too. It is not spelled straight out for anyone its a waste of time for Satanists to do.

One of the few things I have not figured out though is this hive mind thing vs free will. How does that work. That seems really complicated. Do Jews have free will or think as one? If they think as one hive how in the world do you have some turning on others or the tribe and trying to come here. How do you have so many doing different things? Why would the Reptilians want to microchip them too if they dont have some free will?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back