Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please help!

LillyMoonspell

Can greys remove our soul's brains? Can a soul function without its brain if a body is still alive?

I think greys removed mine.

Please! Help!

Tulips said:
Can greys remove our soul's brains? Can a soul function without its brain if a body is still alive?

Please! Help!
No, they cant and you are fine.

Whatever things you may be reading or watching about this stuff, drop them and stop being delusional. Read https://www.joyofsatan.org

Work on your aura of protection. Then the Greys' attacks won't be as effective.
Ignore them as best you can. Do Void Meditation.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Clean your aura at least 2x a day. Upon waking and before bed, and this will lessen attacks from them.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Tulips said:

Please! Help!

Are you okay?

Tulips said:

Please! Help!

on the chance your being serious. The soul doesn't have a brain it has a sixth chakra which controls mental functions. They can't remove it but they can cause blockages and holes in the aura that affect it if your psychically weak or your doing something destructive like drugs or abusing alcohol.

Tulips said:

Please! Help!
Then how on Earth you wrote that?

ChaosBringer666 said:
Tulips said:

Please! Help!

on the chance your being serious. The soul doesn't have a brain it has a sixth chakra which controls mental functions. They can't remove it but they can cause blockages and holes in the aura that affect it if your psychically weak or your doing something destructive like drugs or abusing alcohol.

Thank you. I was afraid because after doing the rtr I was under attack.

Tulips said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
What would behoove you to believe your soul's brain has been stolen?

Greys and reptilians.

I mean yeah, those are some definite fuckers right there. I'm just curious why you think they stole your soul's brain as opposed to just their standard routine of attacks.

They could fuck your mind over if you haven't established an aura of protection, but even dwelling on them has problems which is why you should put to better things.

Tulips said:
What would behoove you to believe your soul's brain has been stolen?

Greys and reptilians.

I mean yeah, those are some definite fuckers right there. I'm just curious why you think they stole your soul's brain as opposed to just their standard routine of attacks.

Perhaps to scare me half to death.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Tulips said:

Please! Help!

I smoke and drink. I'm an occasional drinker.

Tulips said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Tulips said:

Please! Help!

I doubt it felt exactly the same for you as you did with me, but maybe this will clarify things a bit. A while ago, something like a month after I had started doing RTRs and was more serious about it, understanding what the deal here is, I had a particular experience during and after an RTR where I used lots of concentration. The effect was almost enough to scare me because I had never felt energy easily (or at all, for years before) and suddenly I felt a lot, so I didn't really know what to make of it.
Some time later someone here explained how the RTR not only destroys the damn enemy's letters, but also their curse on us, the same curse that makes us weaker and not so capable, and that make it very hard to do even simpler things, like feeling energy. Hence, what you probably felt was, like in my case, the trapped energy in your lower chakras being released and reaching upper ones. The effect can vary from slight dizziness to a more scary something, possibly leading to panic attack if you're not ready and have a strong will.
This is easily fought by understanding what actually happens in the Soul (the curse being lifted from your chakras) and, of course, being a dedicated Satanist, so being under Father Satan's protection at all times.

It's possible that something similar will happen again as you release more of your Soul from the enemy curse. Don't be afraid. Know instead that you're doing a good job at freeing yourself and just go at a slower pace if you feel it's too much to stand. Clean your aura just in case, do the aura of protection right after, and retry the RTR later.

Hail Satan!

Specter said:
They could fuck your mind over if you haven't established an aura of protection, but even dwelling on them has problems which is why you should put to better things.

I'm being scratched. My guardian tells me to use blue fire. I'm trying.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Tulips said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

I doubt it felt exactly the same for you as you did with me, but maybe this will clarify things a bit. A while ago, something like a month after I had started doing RTRs and was more serious about it, understanding what the deal here is, I had a particular experience during and after an RTR where I used lots of concentration. The effect was almost enough to scare me because I had never felt energy easily (or at all, for years before) and suddenly I felt a lot, so I didn't really know what to make of it.
Some time later someone here explained how the RTR not only destroys the damn enemy's letters, but also their curse on us, the same curse that makes us weaker and not so capable, and that make it very hard to do even simpler things, like feeling energy. Hence, what you probably felt was, like in my case, the trapped energy in your lower chakras being released and reaching upper ones. The effect can vary from slight dizziness to a more scary something, possibly leading to panic attack if you're not ready and have a strong will.
This is easily fought by understanding what actually happens in the Soul (the curse being lifted from your chakras) and, of course, being a dedicated Satanist, so being under Father Satan's protection at all times.

It's possible that something similar will happen again as you release more of your Soul from the enemy curse. Don't be afraid. Know instead that you're doing a good job at freeing yourself and just go at a slower pace if you feel it's too much to stand. Clean your aura just in case, do the aura of protection right after, and retry the RTR later.

Hail Satan!

I haven't been putting up a AoP.

I'm now getting scratched.

Tulips said:
I haven't been putting up a AoP.

I'm now getting scratched.

If you believe it's getting serious and out of control, I suggest you start this ASAP:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba8fiob53cky65l/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf?dl=1

It's HP HoodedCobra's "40 Days of Power" training program. It's kickass, let me tell you, I can't name all the benefits you're going to get with this.

My suggestion (as we're currently doing a group effort with the Spiritual Warfare Schedule until the 2nd of October) is to begin just the Day 1-3 for now, daily, so you get used to the difference and start getting a better grip on yourself. Actually, I'm doing just that as well right now, as I want to put as much effort as I can in the Warfare before moving back onto advancing and working on myself more.

The link I gave you will download the PDF directly in your appointed 'downloads' folder so you can easily access it every day.

This alone should be way more than enough to fix your problems. Take your time with it as it's not something you can get done right away. Give yourself a month or so, deep into the program, you'll notice changes and feel definitely stronger.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back