Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

fear

I know that we have to be strong, but I'm afraid for the world.

I see people awakening around the world, but most of America is still asleep.

I just want to grab them, smack the face (not to hurt them) and scream, especially at my race.

I'm white.

When are the white Christian's going to see that jesus hates them and when are they going to see that the Jewish god is Jewish? When are they going to read...
what Jesus is saying to the woman is that as: “a Canaanite” she is like a dog because she will “eat” any type of meat offered to her and give them all equal value.

Is what Christians think.

No, he called us dogs! She was a gentile. A white woman.

I hate this. I'm so miserable when I see white people do nothing.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
I know that we have to be strong, but I'm afraid for the world.

I see people awakening around the world, but most of America is still asleep.

I just want to grab them, smack the face (not to hurt them) and scream, especially at my race.

I'm white.

When are the white Christian's going to see that jesus hates them and when are they going to see that the Jewish god is Jewish? When are they going to read...
what Jesus is saying to the woman is that as: “a Canaanite” she is like a dog because she will “eat” any type of meat offered to her and give them all equal value.

Is what Christians think.

No, he called us dogs! She was a gentile. A white woman.

I hate this. I'm so miserable when I see white people do nothing.
In the end they will, for this we have to keep up with the spiritual and information warfare. No jewish plan or agenda was ever implemented without gentile opposition. As far as I know in most if not all communist regimes, there was always a nationalist/gentile movement to go against communism. So will be in the close future when slavery will knock on people's door and I highly doubt they will simply accept it in their house. Many people are aware of what is planned to happen, all required is the critical moment when the chaos and anarchy will be so blatant that people will be forced to go in the streets to hunt the enemy. As I said for this we have to keep up the warfare, not to push people in the streets to fight the enemy becuase this 99% will happen anyway, we have to keep up the warfare to make sure that we defeat the jews and we don't get enslaved, like happened in the past in communist countries where nations have been defeated and enslaved. In those times there was no spiritual opposition against the jews so they had all the power they could produce to materialize their agenda. Now fight is way more balanced. Crisis will bring on the surface the best in people.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
This is a very natural thing to feel. The best thing you can do is to do the RTR daily. In addition to this, make sure to check the announcements on the forums here regularly, as we have ritual schedules from time to time when the planets are in a good position. During those schedules, we almost always do the Race Awakening Ritual, which focuses on helping your own race wake up to the dangers of the enemy.

Use this as RTR fuel my family member. We will eventually do another race awakening ritual but until then stay strong on your Final RTRs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back