Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

angels

Angels and Demons are the same species. Angels are typically weaker than the Goetic Demons. You can think of the angels as a different political party to the Demons, and that they participate in civil war. All Demons regardless if they are human friendly or not (some of the nongoetic demons are hostile to humans) have strong ties to Satan, but Im not sure exactly how. Apparently Demons are created by Satan, but I'd argue they are probably "modified" by him. So therefore, "not of Satan" cannot be a Demon, and thus extremely likely to be your enemy. There are politically neutral third parties at work, these are rare but you should be cautious of them too.

The angels are typically gentile hating, so no I doubt a gentile would be able to summon an angel as intended. The enemy have rituals in order to make requests to the angels, not sure if they work or not.

If youre ever attacked, itll most likely be by a thoughtform or a grey, as the reptillians and angels are quite arrogant and see themselves above humans. The greys however are drones, probably enslaved/created by the reps a long time ago.

This is more info than you asked, thought I'd include it anyway.

WEASZX

Angels and Demons are the same species. Angels are typically weaker than the Goetic Demons. You can think of the angels as a different political party to the Demons, and that they participate in civil war. All Demons regardless if they are human friendly or not (some of the nongoetic demons are hostile to humans) have strong ties to Satan, but Im not sure exactly how. Apparently Demons are created by Satan, but I'd argue they are probably "modified" by him. So therefore, "not of Satan" cannot be a Demon, and thus extremely likely to be your enemy. There are politically neutral third parties at work, these are rare but you should be cautious of them too.

The angels are typically gentile hating, so no I doubt a gentile would be able to summon an angel as intended. The enemy have rituals in order to make requests to the angels, not sure if they work or not.

If youre ever attacked, itll most likely be by a thoughtform or a grey, as the reptillians and angels are quite arrogant and see themselves above humans. The greys however are drones, probably enslaved/created by the reps a long time ago.

WEASZX

WEASZX said:

WEASZX

is raphael friendly ?

imsouglysatanhelpme said:
WEASZX said:

WEASZX

is raphael friendly ?

No. You don’t need them. They are our enemy with malicious intentions.

Make connection only with the Gods and the Goddesses, you can find their info on JoS website.

WEASZX said:

WEASZX

is raphael friendly ?
Everything that WEASZX said is wrong. I don't know where he got those ideas from, but he's only been here for less than one week, so that says it all about him.

Angels are not the same species as our gods. Angels is mostly referring to thought-forms, which are just programmed energy curses. Exactly like a computer code, programmed for specific purposes, and all of these programs are very dangerous against people. They are the enemy of humanity, and they work to destroy us in every way. There is no consciousness in them, they are not alive, they are purely just programmed curses.

On the same side as those thought-forms, are the pure evil aliens called the reptilians and the greys. These are living things, these are the species which created the thought-forms. Some of the thought-forms are connected to those other species. These are our enemies, they are our opposite in every way.

WEASZX said:

WEASZX
False. Demons are ascended mortals and angels are Astral robots.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
WEASZX said:

WEASZX

is raphael friendly ?
Everything that WEASZX said is wrong. I don't know where he got those ideas from, but he's only been here for less than one week, so that says it all about him.

Angels are not the same species as our gods. Angels is mostly referring to thought-forms, which are just programmed energy curses. Exactly like a computer code, programmed for specific purposes, and all of these programs are very dangerous against people. They are the enemy of humanity, and they work to destroy us in every way. There is no consciousness in them, they are not alive, they are purely just programmed curses.

On the same side as those thought-forms, are the pure evil aliens called the reptilians and the greys. These are living things, these are the species which created the thought-forms. Some of the thought-forms are connected to those other species. These are our enemies, they are our opposite in every way.

Weaszx is referring to the enemy nordics i believe here. I think this person is a little confused. They are the same general specis as our Gods but are a lesser developed and less powerful version of it from what i read on here. They are not immortal and may not have the ability to be that. They are only referred to as Gods by some people cause their spiritual abilities are much greater than the average humans. They are not really Gods though. They are mostly on the enemy side and hate humanity cause they are jealous of the Gods and our potential and see us as a threat as well. Luciftias is correct though that most things that appear as angels are simply thoughtforms. They are mostly not actual beings. Sometimes though Enemy Reptilians Greys and Nordics try to appear as angels. Also the kikes at the top when they use magick know this too. They have the ability to choose what they want to work with when they call upon these angels somehow. An enemy Grey or Reptilian that is associated with that angel or area of the YHVH thoughtform or the angel thoughtfom itself. I dont know if the Kikes actually work with the enemy nordics or not i never heard about this.

He's right though. Some angels are thoughtforms, but the term angel refers to the enemy Nordics. Those well-known angels like "Michael" are enemy Nordics as you can see by their depictions of them. The Demons are Nordics too so they belong to the same species. One decade ago in the JoS groups there was no debate about this definition. Everyone used the term angel to refer to enemy Nordics. But one day HP Jake in one sermon said that some angels are thoughtforms and gradually people misinterpreted it to make all angels into thoughtforms.

Every being the xians/jews revere is of the enemy and against humanity. It should be obvious.

is raphael friendly ?

The JoS site must be wrong too, right?

Many of us have seen Satan. He has nothing to hide. Satan and his Demons, [as well as some of the "angels" of the Christian Bible and their cohorts] are of the alien race known as "Nordics."

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aliens.html

The alien Greys and enemy Nordics [angels], who have an insatiable hatred of humanity work with the IGF.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SORRY.html

Most Christians are unaware that they are dealing with nefarious aliens [enemy Nordics also known as "angels" and another ET race known as the Greys]

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html

Shrekelstein said:
Yes, some things on there are wrong. There are some mistakes and outdated incorrect information.

My belief is that there are no enemy Nordics, or if there are it is an extremely small and insignificant percentage. And what it really is is a grey projecting an image into your mind that looks like a Nordic, so you will think it is a Nordic. They have this ability to do this. Just like how the Rat pretends to be human, but really it is Rat.

HP made it clear!

Re: On The Greys

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:11 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote: One thing that I have come to the conclusion is that the called "Nordic Enemies" do not really exist, this meme was created years ago when we still did not know how the magic system of the Jewish Kabbalah works to try to explain what the angels are, but the angels are the thought forms created by the system of the Jewish Kabbalah and also the grays.
Grays are capable of projecting images of this type and also creating thought forms in this way is how they sometimes impersonate and try to imitate the gods.

They do exist, but they are not 'related' to our Gods. This began from misinterpretation of an allegory, and then using the bible of the "Angels who rebelled" as a basis for it, and then it later bled over to a Nordic thing. There was not such 'schism' between beings of a same origin.

There are other humanoid looking races but people throw it all on the same bucket and call them "Nordics". These are hostile to us or neutral.

We knew about the angels being thoughforms since 2005, it's of the basics of the JoS.

It's just that from what I have noticed over the years, people do not really study, or they study in a rush, or not focus on what is written to understand exactly what it means.

Shrekelstein said:
Yes, some things on there are wrong. There are some mistakes and outdated incorrect information.

My belief is that there are no enemy Nordics, or if there are it is an extremely small and insignificant percentage. And what it really is is a grey projecting an image into your mind that looks like a Nordic, so you will think it is a Nordic. They have this ability to do this. Just like how the Rat pretends to be human, but really it is Rat.

A better example of enemy shapeshifting is skinwalkers in native american folklore(Maxine covered this once if I remember correctly). I see you mentioned some form of "skinwalkers" on the Shapeshifting post from feb 2019. https://ancient-forums.com/posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&p=187995

Also this guy you quoted keeps spreading false information. Every one of his posts has had false information and he usually answers new members and spreads mis-information. Obviously the older members call them out for their delusions and tell them the truth but I would be very careful of them. They may not be spreading mis-information out of ignorance but instead out of a desire to mis-lead and harm new members.

darkpath said:
HP made it clear!

And here's where I disagree with the HP:

darkpath said:
There are other humanoid looking races but people throw it all on the same bucket and call them "Nordics". These are hostile to us or neutral.

There are many human-looking races, but the only ones who are called Nordics are the blond-haired blue-eyed tall ones. The word Nordic implies a person from the Nordic countries, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. These aliens are named Nordics because they look like those people: blond-haired, blue eyed and tall.

darkpath said:
We knew about the angels being thoughforms since 2005, it's of the basics of the JoS.

HP Cobra joined JoS as a regular member in 2009 and became a HP in late 2013. How can he possibly know what happened "since 2005"? Some proof of that, here's the clergy page from October 2013 and HP Cobra's name isn't listed:

http://web.archive.org/web/20131030135954/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/JoSClergy.html

but is listed in this page from February 2014:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140209001800/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/JoSClergy.html

The pages from JoS I posted are from 2005-2006 (look at the copyright below) and mention angels being Nordics.

Shrekelstein said:
darkpath said:
HP made it clear!

And here's where I disagree with the HP:

darkpath said:

There are many human-looking races, but the only ones who are called Nordics are the blond-haired blue-eyed tall ones. The word Nordic implies a person from the Nordic countries, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. These aliens are named Nordics because they look like those people: blond-haired, blue eyed and tall.

darkpath said:

HP Cobra joined JoS as a regular member in 2009 and became a HP in late 2013. How can he possibly know what happened "since 2005"? Some proof of that, here's the clergy page from October 2013 and HP Cobra's name isn't listed:

http://web.archive.org/web/20131030135954/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/JoSClergy.html

but is listed in this page from February 2014:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140209001800/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/JoSClergy.html

The pages from JoS I posted are from 2005-2006 (look at the copyright below) and mention angels being Nordics.

I think we should ask HP!

Shrekelstein said:

My belief is that there are no enemy Nordics, or if there are it is an extremely small and insignificant percentage.

Isn't that how it all started though? Satan wanted us to be perfect just like them and some of the Nordics didn't want us to be immortal so a conflict began. Which would also imply that they are immortal as well and powerful enough to not be annihilated by our gods outright.

Powerofjustice said:
Shrekelstein said:

My belief is that there are no enemy Nordics, or if there are it is an extremely small and insignificant percentage.

Isn't that how it all started though? Satan wanted us to be perfect just like them and some of the Nordics didn't want us to be immortal so a conflict began. Which would also imply that they are immortal as well and powerful enough to not be annihilated by our gods outright.
Some other creatures didn't want us to be powerful. Meaning the evil creatures we already know about, the greys and reptilians.

I don't understand the urge to call our own species, the nordics, traitors and criminals against ourselves.

Powerofjustice said:

Some other creatures didn't want us to be powerful. Meaning the evil creatures we already know about, the greys and reptilians.

I don't understand the urge to call our own species, the nordics, traitors and criminals against ourselves.

"There was not such a 'schism' between beings of a same origin"

I also have the opinion that there are no enemy nordics.

Now think of it as a god-like race who are incredibly advanced in every field, quarreling with each other, or at war?

Powerofjustice said:

Not to be the one to burst your bubble but:

-"Satan and his Demons are here to help us get out from under the position of being used as energy livestock in a slaughterhouse for alien consumption. The enemy Nordics who saw no use for humanity, following the completion of the mining project, sought to follow a plan and have us all destroyed. The “Nephilim” that "took wives" and taught humanity, such as Azazel and Set, were banished, cursed and condemned."

This is one of many sermons which mention Nordics and the separation that occurred between them. Goes to show you some beings will do anything in the world to help you grow and advance while others want to dispose of you when you no longer serve a purpose.

Source: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aliens.html

Powerofjustice said:

-"Satan and his Demons are here to help us get out from under the position of being used as energy livestock in a slaughterhouse for alien consumption. The enemy Nordics who saw no use for humanity, following the completion of the mining project, sought to follow a plan and have us all destroyed. The “Nephilim” that "took wives" and taught humanity, such as Azazel and Set, were banished, cursed and condemned."
That quote comes from the books by Zechariah Stichin. Who was an uneducated and lying jew who would write down 10% from old Sumerian stories, and 90% of his own lies that he made up. The gods did not make us as slaves to mine gold, that is Stichin's own fantasy story that he made up. Just like how Stichin made up and frequently wrote that some Nordics are our enemies and are working against us.

Powerofjustice said:

That quote comes from the books by Zechariah Stichin. Who was an uneducated and lying jew who would write down 10% from old Sumerian stories, and 90% of his own lies that he made up. The gods did not make us as slaves to mine gold, that is Stichin's own fantasy story that he made up. Just like how Stichin made up and frequently wrote that some Nordics are our enemies and are working against us.

Yet, they are words that stand on the JoS website. I never wrote anything about mining gold as slaves, the "mining project" is an allegory about Satan coming to earth in search of new souls, or something along those lines.

It was explained in an old sermon debunking the gold mining nonsense, maybe you can find it if you look hard enough.

Shrekelstein said:

It makes no sense how a Nordic being, one of the finest species out there, would join forces with Reptilian scum because of being butt hurt over humans.

Perhaps it would be important to note that a name or label is simply that, a name or label with defined associations. The original factor of what defined something is not always so easily found. Demons were not always called demons and many different cultures of humanity have called and referred to our gods as many different things in the past.

We are known as a species today as humans and yet do you think that's what we called ourselves thousands of years ago? What then did we refer to one another as? We knew only our kin such as Aryan back then for whites. This idea of trying to find truth in the meaning of a label, title or name is looking like a mess here.

If you do not know the 100% actual truth and are basing this off of opinions from what you perceive as the true meaning, then you should not be acting like it is fact or truth. This greatly misleads people.

Angels as it has been referred to has been a varying title we've given to different things. From thoughtforms, to enemy greys pretending to look like our feather-winged gods, to roles and positions in a hierarchy. At that rate there's no point in trying to define any kind of origin if no known origin is clarified. Commonly we know Angels as stated in the bible as the corruption of our actual real gods who are the real benevolent feather-winged beings on our side. In the bible demons were classified as the exact opposite as malevolent and wicked monsters. What the enemy does to manipulate and corrupt with trickery is they REVERSE truths, so by this context, demons are the actual good guys and angels are the actual bad guys.

In this context it would only make sense in associating the title of angels as we have been to the malevolent enemies of Satan, the wicked thoughtforms and deceiving parasites. "Angels" as we've come to know in modern day, are most certainly not of Satan, they are not our gods, they are not our demons, it is a loose term associated with our enemy and holds enemy connotations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back