Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important FinalRTR question.

Shrouded

Hello, I am creating this post to ask a question about raising energy for the Final RTR.

I currently do 22 Final RTR a day(99 reps 2x a day) which takes me just under 2 hours per ritual.

I have it split up where I do 11(99 rep) during the morning and 11(99 rep) at night.

Considering one full ritual doing 99 reps takes me just under 2 hours to complete what would be the best energy raising method which would keep the energy around for that 2 hours?

I do not care how long the energy raising takes. Even if the energy raising takes longer than my ritual itself I will accept it and do that if that is most efficient.

If it would be more efficient to seperate my rituals into 4 rituals a day instead of 2 I can do that as well. Whatever it takes to make it so that the ritual is as effective as possible.

Thank you for your responses.

Shrouded said:
Hello, I am creating this post to ask a question about raising energy for the Final RTR.

I currently do 22 Final RTR a day(99 reps 2x a day) which takes me just under 2 hours per ritual.

I have it split up where I do 11(99 rep) during the morning and 11(99 rep) at night.

Considering one full ritual doing 99 reps takes me just under 2 hours to complete what would be the best energy raising method which would keep the energy around for that 2 hours?

I do not care how long the energy raising takes. Even if the energy raising takes longer than my ritual itself I will accept it and do that if that is most efficient.

If it would be more efficient to seperate my rituals into 4 rituals a day instead of 2 I can do that as well. Whatever it takes to make it so that the ritual is as effective as possible.

Raising energy normally takes maximum a few minutes unless you perform longer meditations. All you have to do is to vibrate a sun power word or rune or mantra and inspire white-gold energy in the enitre soul while vibrating. Alternatively you can do the RAUM or Satanas meditation. Equally important is to focus on the letters during the RTR and not letting your mind to think about all kind of different thoughts.

Shrouded said:

I really doubt you can do every singel day 22 (9 reps) F-RTR, you will burn your self out. Just when you note your energy is getting bad over time, decrease the amount. It´s better to do a steady amount like 3-6 a day then burn your self out and have to recover 1-2 weeks. Also allways do returning curses 1&2 after F-RTR do not slack with your aop.

Returning Curses Part 1&2
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

For raising energy HP HC mentioned one time "Doing the MerKaBa meditation before doing the RTRs would also be great to do." HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4241&p=22581&hilit=merkaba+RTR#p22581

You can also start doing hatha and kunda joga, it´s allways best to do the F-RTR when your energy is the highest on the day. But done ones are always better then not done ones, so don´t miss them just because it is not the best time energy wise.

HATHA JOGA AOP
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513&p=181154&hilit=hatha+joga+aop#p181154

I don't think there is necessarily a best meditation for energy raising, there are many options and they all work fine.

My routine is: hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, and then 5x final reverse Torah ritual. This method seems to raise energy just fine for me. Hatha and Kundalini yoga together take around 50 minutes give or take, including the feeling the energy part for hatha and for Kundalini I sit still while doing the RTR.

I will add, I've been doing the Aura Empowering Meditation since a week ago, and I've been able to visualize the destruction of the Hebrew alphabet and destruction of Israel/Jews better, in my F-RTR sessions, than ever before. My third eye feels more activated while doing RTR's as a result. In a purple haze, I can visualize the destruction of the wailing wall, Jewish temples, and other things I won't describe..

My crown chakra is more stimulated, while doing Kundalini yoga as well. I recommend trying the Aura Empowering Meditation for additional energy and the further opening of chakra's. You will definitely feel more energetic for your rituals doing this:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Empowering_Meditation.html

This is only my experience, there is not only one correct way for energy raising.

I don't think there is anything wrong with doing high repetitions of RTR at once, so long as your not burning yourself out.

The Alchemist7 said:
Shrouded said:

Raising energy normally takes maximum a few minutes unless you perform longer meditations. All you have to do is to vibrate a sun power word or rune or mantra and inspire white-gold energy in the enitre soul while vibrating. Alternatively you can do the RAUM or Satanas meditation. Equally important is to focus on the letters during the RTR and not letting your mind to think about all kind of different thoughts.

Thank you so much for your advice. I use SATANAS for energy raising purposes. I just don't want half of my final RTR to use up all the energy and the later half to be useless.

GG Allin said:
Shrouded said:

I really doubt you can do every singel day 22 (9 reps) F-RTR, you will burn your self out. Just when you note your energy is getting bad over time, decrease the amount. It´s better to do a steady amount like 3-6 a day then burn your self out and have to recover 1-2 weeks. Also allways do returning curses 1&2 after F-RTR do not slack with your aop.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

For raising energy HP HC mentioned one time "Doing the MerKaBa meditation before doing the RTRs would also be great to do." HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4241&p=22581&hilit=merkaba+RTR#p22581

You can also start doing hatha and kunda joga, it´s allways best to do the F-RTR when your energy is the highest on the day. But done ones are always better then not done ones, so don´t miss them just because it is not the best time energy wise.

HATHA JOGA AOP
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513&p=181154&hilit=hatha+joga+aop#p181154

Thank you so much for your reply. I will definitely avoid burning myself out(If my energy starts to feel low I will do as you said). As for doing the returning curses right after your Final RTR wouldn't that be a bad idea?

The FinalRTR not only reverses hebrew letters but DETACHES bad shit from you. If you did the returning curses 1 & 2 wouldn't the energy raising part of the returning curses empower the negative shit that was hanging around? After my Final RTRs I do this

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12572&p=44587&#p44587

This cleans the detached stuff from you but avoids empowering it. Or at least that's what I thought. I may be wrong of course.

I will take what you said into account and re-vise my schedule a little bit. I need to get back into doing yoga asap. Would you said Kundilini in the morning(for the energy stim) and hatha at night(for the energy calming) would be good?

Meteorite said:
I don't think there is necessarily a best meditation for energy raising, there are many options and they all work fine.

My routine is: hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, and then 5x final reverse Torah ritual. This method seems to raise energy just fine for me. Hatha and Kundalini yoga together take around 50 minutes give or take, including the feeling the energy part for hatha and for Kundalini I sit still while doing the RTR.

I will add, I've been doing the Aura Empowering Meditation since a week ago, and I've been able to visualize the destruction of the Hebrew alphabet and destruction of Israel/Jews better, in my F-RTR sessions, than ever before. My third eye feels more activated while doing RTR's as a result. In a purple haze, I can visualize the destruction of the wailing wall, Jewish temples, and other things I won't describe..

My crown chakra is more stimulated, while doing Kundalini yoga as well. I recommend trying the Aura Empowering Meditation for additional energy and the further opening of chakra's. You will definitely feel more energetic for your rituals doing this:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Empowering_Meditation.html

This is only my experience, there is not only one correct way for energy raising.

I don't think there is anything wrong with doing high repetitions of RTR at once, so long as your not burning yourself out.

THank you so much! I didn't even know about this! I feel like I've been missing out! THANK YOU!

I had a question for you as

Shrouded said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Shrouded said:

Thank you so much for your advice. I use SATANAS for energy raising purposes. I just don't want half of my final RTR to use up all the energy and the later half to be useless.

GG Allin said:
Shrouded said:

HATHA JOGA AOP

Thank you so much for your reply. I will definitely avoid burning myself out(If my energy starts to feel low I will do as you said). As for doing the returning curses right after your Final RTR wouldn't that be a bad idea?

The FinalRTR not only reverses hebrew letters but DETACHES bad shit from you. If you did the returning curses 1 & 2 wouldn't the energy raising part of the returning curses empower the negative shit that was hanging around? After my Final RTRs I do this

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12572&p=44587&#p44587

This cleans the detached stuff from you but avoids empowering it. Or at least that's what I thought. I may be wrong of course.

I will take what you said into account and re-vise my schedule a little bit. I need to get back into doing yoga asap. Would you said Kundilini in the morning(for the energy stim) and hatha at night(for the energy calming) would be good?

Meteorite said:

THank you so much! I didn't even know about this! I feel like I've been missing out! THANK YOU!

I had a question for you as

Don´t think so (amplify negative stuff) you raise energy, then you programm this energy to form a ball of light(goldwhite) you futher programm the ball to clean your self etc.... The link you posted is basicaly RC but without raising additonaly energy. As long you do it like in the links explained it works fully and is good for you. No worry.

I do my hatha and kunda after one another, you have to decide when it is best for you but as a overal rule is done is better then not done on a rong time (there is no real good or bad time for joga [just personal]).

The only thing to consider is not doing joga when your stomach is full. It is possibel but not fun.

GG Allin said:
Shrouded said:

HATHA JOGA AOP

When I was 20-22 I did 4-8 hours of meditation a day. Sounds like something I would have done. So I dont doubt he may be doing this.

I'm hoping that when Saturn gets out of capricorn I return to some sense of gusto. I dont understand why you get a little older and just lose the energy. I'm hoping its planetary.

Shrouded said:

666 Breath of Lucifer's Grail

This breath is somewhat advanced and works to connect the male and female aspects of the grail. This is very important for the Magnum Opus. One should already be competent with breathing exercises and in working with energy.

1. Breathe in through your base chakra to your solar [666] chakra.

2. Hold your breath as long as you can, comfortably, and focus on your 6th chakra/pineal gland. You should feel a bit of pressure on the 6th chakra.

3. Exhale, and repeat for as many rounds as is comfortable.

This used to work for me well.

Apart for Sah-Tah-Nah-Mah during void which used to last 10-30minutes. And the routine breathing exercises.

Aldrick said:
GG Allin said:
Shrouded said:

HATHA JOGA AOP

When I was 20-22 I did 4-8 hours of meditation a day. Sounds like something I would have done. So I dont doubt he may be doing this.

I'm hoping that when Saturn gets out of capricorn I return to some sense of gusto. I dont understand why you get a little older and just lose the energy. I'm hoping its planetary.

What helps me is having a strong air and water element. Start the RTRs after watching some videos about NS( maybe from your videos too) and just fly( the extreme sense of lightness) during the RTR maybe due to the air element.

Aldrick said:
GG Allin said:
Shrouded said:

HATHA JOGA AOP

I try to keep meditation to 8 hours or lower. This way I can maintain a balance every day that I live.

8 hours sleep
8 hour spiritual work(Inlcudes excercise, yoga, meditating, all things I do for the betterment of my life)
8 hours for whatever else I need. Whether this be a job, relaxation, study on non JOS related topics, or whatever

In regards to you losing energy you should definitely look into that. Meditations, yoga, and other things build up our energy and can even reverse our age. If you feel like you are losing energy then you should take actions to fix that right away. Find the source of the problem and root it out. It may not be something as trivial as planetary energies.

Usthepeople666 said:
Shrouded said:

This breath is somewhat advanced and works to connect the male and female aspects of the grail. This is very important for the Magnum Opus. One should already be competent with breathing exercises and in working with energy.

2. Hold your breath as long as you can, comfortably, and focus on your 6th chakra/pineal gland. You should feel a bit of pressure on the 6th chakra.

Apart for Sah-Tah-Nah-Mah during void which used to last 10-30minutes. And the routine breathing exercises.

Thank you so much! I am going to look more into this! I really appreciate it!

Shrouded said:
Aldrick said:
GG Allin said:

HATHA JOGA AOP

I try to keep meditation to 8 hours or lower. This way I can maintain a balance every day that I live.

8 hours sleep
8 hour spiritual work(Inlcudes excercise, yoga, meditating, all things I do for the betterment of my life)
8 hours for whatever else I need. Whether this be a job, relaxation, study on non JOS related topics, or whatever

In regards to you losing energy you should definitely look into that. Meditations, yoga, and other things build up our energy and can even reverse our age. If you feel like you are losing energy then you should take actions to fix that right away. Find the source of the problem and root it out. It may not be something as trivial as planetary energies.

Usthepeople666 said:
Shrouded said:

Thank you so much! I am going to look more into this! I really appreciate it!

Also if you are really low on your energy calling on your GD or Satan will likely keep you an energy spike .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back