Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

''The Return'' Day of prayer on September 26th. Important.

RavenSky666

The Return is a movement, an appointed time, and a specific day set apart for one purpose – the return to God by coming before His presence in humility, in sincerity in prayer, and repentance.

The movement begins now and will continue through the entire year of 2020 leading up to 10 Days of Prayer, Fasting, and Repentance – Starting with the Biblical Feast of Trumpets and ending with the Day of Atonement (September 18-September 28). The central day of The Return will be Saturday, September 26, 2020 on the National Mall and throughout the nation and world.

Come to the Live Event in Washington or take part by Live Simulcast wherever you are – In your Home, Church, Town, or City!

NEW YORK—Many people around the nation believe that America has been given a critical window of opportunity to repent and return to God. To that end, thousands will gather on the Washington Mall to participate in a movement called “The Return,” set for Sept. 26, 2020, in Washington, D.C., to pray for the sake of our nation and its people.

Jonathan Cahn, Messianic Jewish rabbi and New York Times best-selling author of “The Harbinger,” “The Paradigm,” “The Book of Mysteries” and his newest book, “The Oracle,” says in a video already viewed this week by over 520,000 people, that “America and much of western civilization was founded on a biblical foundation stone, but it has turned away from that foundation.”

“We have not only driven God out of our public life,” Cahn says, “and have called what is good evil and what is sin good, but we have sacrificed the lives of over 60 million unborn children. And America’s fall from God is not only progressing—it’s accelerating—to the point that it is no longer just a falling away but a war against the purposes of God.

Believers and leaders from every walk of life are already part of “The Return” include Dr. James Dobson, Pat Robertson, Ann Graham Lotz, Alveda King, Kevin Jessip, Michele Bachmann, Gordon Robertson, Marcus Lamb, Bishop Harry Jackson—and many more.

Cahn goes on to say that 2020 is crucial as it leads to a presidential election in which the stakes are higher and the necessity of prayer—more critical than ever before. And even if the election goes in the direction of biblical values and righteousness—if America doesn’t see a spiritual turning, an awakening, repentance and revival—then all political, legal, judicial and cultural efforts will ultimately fail or be undone.

Truly disgusting shit right there. I am sharing this here again so we can all be aware of what they are planning. I feel we should all increase our Rtrs on this day to combat this evil. Who is with me?

This will be around Yom Kippur. Its just a concidence goym....

Good. They're scared because they know their end is near.

Lulz biblical foundations, it's like they truly believe their lies. I guess with jews you lose. We wuz all hebs and biblical and sheit but lets not bring up that Payganz history cuz it gives muh tribe booboos, cuz goyim wuz aktualy originally paganz and sheit but now they suck our jewish cocks and sheit cuz goyim are dumb and sheit.

Even more ominous is the threat saying America will fail. Are they implying they want this country to fail with or without "spiritual reawakening"?

Just plain retarded things funny except for the jews in this organization I assume most of these people or even the sheep are )))useful idiots((( and will be dealt with a liberating heavenly bullet to the head or in a gulag.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38230&p=152113

But anyways you already mentioned it. And it's good you remind us of it cause it bounces in pre-Yom Kippur.

YKH: September 25(26)-(28)29. At least the way we spam a day before, a day during, and a day afterwards.

So spamming of F-RTR and Reverse Kol Nidre. Either way they are just trying to power pump funny it falls right in line with our F-RTR spam.

And since this was posted March/April 1st, months of spamming have occurred and then that specific date along with the following dates continuing on till the islamic offenses and the next major hanukkah offensive.

Hopefully soon we can do the next new astral grid ritual since it was mentioned sometime in 2020, who knows what kind of crazy shit that ritual is gonna do.

RavenSky666 said:
The Return is a movement, an appointed time, and a specific day set apart for one purpose – the return to God by coming before His presence in humility, in sincerity in prayer, and repentance.

The movement begins now and will continue through the entire year of 2020 leading up to 10 Days of Prayer, Fasting, and Repentance – Starting with the Biblical Feast of Trumpets and ending with the Day of Atonement (September 18-September 28). The central day of The Return will be Saturday, September 26, 2020 on the National Mall and throughout the nation and world.

Come to the Live Event in Washington or take part by Live Simulcast wherever you are – In your Home, Church, Town, or City!

NEW YORK—Many people around the nation believe that America has been given a critical window of opportunity to repent and return to God. To that end, thousands will gather on the Washington Mall to participate in a movement called “The Return,” set for Sept. 26, 2020, in Washington, D.C., to pray for the sake of our nation and its people.

Jonathan Cahn, Messianic Jewish rabbi and New York Times best-selling author of “The Harbinger,” “The Paradigm,” “The Book of Mysteries” and his newest book, “The Oracle,” says in a video already viewed this week by over 520,000 people, that “America and much of western civilization was founded on a biblical foundation stone, but it has turned away from that foundation.”

“We have not only driven God out of our public life,” Cahn says, “and have called what is good evil and what is sin good, but we have sacrificed the lives of over 60 million unborn children. And America’s fall from God is not only progressing—it’s accelerating—to the point that it is no longer just a falling away but a war against the purposes of God.

Believers and leaders from every walk of life are already part of “The Return” include Dr. James Dobson, Pat Robertson, Ann Graham Lotz, Alveda King, Kevin Jessip, Michele Bachmann, Gordon Robertson, Marcus Lamb, Bishop Harry Jackson—and many more.

Cahn goes on to say that 2020 is crucial as it leads to a presidential election in which the stakes are higher and the necessity of prayer—more critical than ever before. And even if the election goes in the direction of biblical values and righteousness—if America doesn’t see a spiritual turning, an awakening, repentance and revival—then all political, legal, judicial and cultural efforts will ultimately fail or be undone.

Truly disgusting shit right there. I am sharing this here again so we can all be aware of what they are planning. I feel we should all increase our Rtrs on this day to combat this evil. Who is with me?

All done on yom Kippur.

Increasing the amount of rituals done for ten days is a good idea indeed. Count me in.

Too little and too late for them. Let them pray and gather together and focus their energies on getting Trump elected!

Helps us! This is what we want.

Let them focus their energies on putting in the mass mind that America is "turning away from God" and "Abandoning Christianity and the Biblical Principles" Let them put in the mass mind that xtians will be more and more persecuted and maybe it will even be outlawed soon.

Again Helps us a lot! This makes sure that this is what will happen by their own hands they curse their movement it won't spark a revival the way energies work this will work to make this happen which is what we want.

Let them try to feed their thoughtform. Too little and too late barley anyone really cares that much anymore and will really work to do this. Nowhere near as many people will go along with this as they say.

But yeah we should do more rtr when we can especially the 26th and on Saturdays and Sundays or any holidays.

they must be desperate lolz
looks like they need Final RTRs
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RavenSky666 said:

most certainly I will join you. though I do think we are probably getting a new schedule for warfare soon since the jewish kippur is pretty much all month if not I will try my best with race awakening and rtr rituals from the 18th to 26th. i'm with you all the way!!!

Hello everyone! I play a snare drum with a bagpipe band. On the 26th we are scheduled to play at a special Blue Mass for first responders. Yes, I'll be smack dab in enemy territory in a Cat Lick church. I'm thinking that I will close my eyes and think of Father Satan while they do their prayers. Yes this situation sucks but it's a paid gig and I need the money. Any advice?

I truly look forward to our next group rituals. I will have patience though, I know the Gods will instruct Our Hps as to when it needs to be done. Timing is everything! But if a group ritual doesn't happen during the time of the enemy's stupid prayer day, I will be happy to spam some rtrs regardless to combat their bullshit. I look forward to it either way!

RavenSky666 said:

The world will be a better place without the annoying kike fungus, I'm with you on this one too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back