Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Account Deletion

Syd Silver

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I know you ask for feedback when someone leaves, I'm sure it doesn't matter to you but it may matter to others (of course if you approve this post)

In the past 2 days you have disapproved 4 of my posts (you've been doing this to me for over 2 years) in all these posts everything i said was true nothing was wrong or against the rules

One of these posts was Donald Trump opinion about BLM, i quoted one of his tweets ... thats bad, right! i mean Trump is talking bad about blacks so we can't post that on JoS ...

Other disproved post was Adolf Hitler's speach about Europe ...!!!
This is very bad to, right!! ... Adolf Hitler said in this speach the word "negro" and that's not allowed on JoS ...

Yes i know these are to sensitive topics for JoS
(what was I thinking! when I wanted to post something like that)

Alright ...I'm fed up with this, you wanna keep pamper the blacks that's ... a very good decision, soon you will remain only with them

You want to be a dictator and ban freedom of speech, that's an even better decision, just surround yourself with "Yes-Men's" and you will be fine (and dont forget about the clone accounts, those are the best)

Obviously we are not on the same page, you can delete my account
I'm done with this.

My Aryan brother 4 ever I would not like to see you leave. Maybe you can send him an email and work this out? Sounds like a misunderstanding.

HPHC quoted HPS Maxine saying members must be able to post, then we have 2 locked threads and this. It's funny, isn't it?

Syd Silver said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I know you ask for feedback when someone leaves, I'm sure it doesn't matter to you but it may matter to others (of course if you approve this post)

In the past 2 days you have disapproved 4 of my posts (you've been doing this to me for over 2 years) in all these posts everything i said was true nothing was wrong or against the rules

One of these posts was Donald Trump opinion about BLM, i quoted one of his tweets ... thats bad, right! i mean Trump is talking bad about blacks so we can't post that on JoS ...

Other disproved post was Adolf Hitler's speach about Europe ...!!!
This is very bad to, right!! ... Adolf Hitler said in this speach the word "negro" and that's not allowed on JoS ...

Yes i know these are to sensitive topics for JoS
(what was I thinking! when I wanted to post something like that)

Alright ...I'm fed up with this, you wanna keep pamper the blacks that's ... a very good decision, soon you will remain only with them

You want to be a dictator and ban freedom of speech, that's an even better decision, just surround yourself with "Yes-Men's" and you will be fine (and dont forget about the clone accounts, those are the best)

Obviously we are not on the same page, you can delete my account
I'm done with this.

And you're sure this was Cobra and not Don or Jake who were kicked out?

i can only imagine the stress that comes with being a HP, not all my posts go through and when they don't i often wonder "what did i do?" however, then i realize how much work it is to go through these posts and approve (or disapprove) them.

most likely they are skimmed through rather quickly.

i'm sure you could have went about this is a more productive manner.

are you able to telepathically speak to your guardian demon? if yes then it should be no problem to speak your concerns to them and perhaps at that point have some insight on the situation and calm down.

1. Frequently so you flame, without stopping and repetitively. It is one of the forum rules. You tresspass all the time, you are still here and not kicked out. Might as well appreciate this instead of acting like a kid.

2. There is congestion in the messages these two late days. Two more mods will come on board soon to help with this.

3. Given you know the content of your own posts (in the past too) you should act better than acting like you just suddenly do not know why you could may have an issue.

Like "kill", "nigger" and the rest of the things that border to trolling.

Ranting like one of these trolls that the enemy pays to come here for agitation is of no value to anyone here but you.

This is my last reply as you have also mailed but apparently this is an attention game for you, not a serious inquiry.

If you decide to leave the forums that is of your own choice and nobody can stop you. Whatever disagreements or arguments you have had with any brother or sister(HP or not) do not let it stop you from advancing spiritually.

It is important for you to tend to your own garden before attempting to tend to others gardens(words from a wise man). Many times out of our desire to help our family we can neglect ourselves and that is not good. Whether this neglect be spiritual, mental, or physical it can happen.

If in the end you decide to leave I ask that you continue to meditate and stay strong on the path of Satan. We may have had our own disagreement but despite that I wish for you to advance as my brother/sister.

Do not let your emotions get in the way of your own spiritual advancement. You must put yourself as the most important person in your life and continue to improve yourself. Stay strong my brother/sister.

Hail Satan.

Honestly, I never had problems with the forums. Probably in all these years, even in the old forum, it happened like two times that a post of mine was not approved. One time it was from Mageson...but yeah never had a problem. Honestly, unless you say very bad stuff or you troll it will be approved.

FancyMancy said:
HPHC quoted HPS Maxine saying members must be able to post, then we have 2 locked threads and this. It's funny, isn't it?
There are basic forum rules, so obviously this only applies insofar as those rules are not violated. Syd has been known for these things for a long time already similarly to Bull Gotze.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
There are basic forum rules, so obviously this only applies insofar as those rules are not violated. Syd has been known for these things for a long time already similarly to Bull Gotze.
Fair enough. I don't pay attention to that. It tends to go over my head, sort of like each new post or thread, generally, is like a new slate. Of course, there are exceptions and I remember some things.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
My Aryan brother 4 ever I would not like to see you leave. Maybe you can send him an email and work this out? Sounds like a misunderstanding.
We are in this war together, even if one gets banned that will not change anything, Aryan Bloodline can't be changed
Thanks for the support my Aryan brother, I sincerely appreciate it

Shrouded said:
If in the end you decide to leave I ask that you continue to meditate and stay strong on the path of Satan.
Stay strong my brother
Hail Satan.
Thanks for your support, don't worry I rather die then give up Satan and the Gods

Shael said:
This is your subtle attempt to stab me in the back ?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are so pathetic ...
I know you hate Aryans ... take a number and get in line with the rest of the hyenas

FancyMancy said:

Does saying "We have to be free" abolish legal structure of a Nation? It doesn't.

Similarly, being able to post, does not remove the requirements of the rules of the forum.

There is no freedom to hold actual conversation if people are going ape mode on every thread and infiltrators ruin the platform.

We're the ones being abused here with their gibberish, not "Them" little ones who have comments that shill removed. It ruins our freedom to actually say something meaningful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Does saying "We have to be free" abolish legal structure of a Nation? It doesn't.

Similarly, being able to post, does not remove the requirements of the rules of the forum.

There is no freedom to hold actual conversation if people are going ape mode on every thread and infiltrators ruin the platform.

We're the ones being abused here with their gibberish, not "Them" little ones who have comments that shill removed. It ruins our freedom to actually say something meaningful.
Yeah. About the drama - you might have noticed I CBA with that now. As I said before - I've been around it online for years. It's like hollywood - samey and boring.

luis said:
Honestly, I never had problems with the forums. Probably in all these years, even in the old forum, it happened like two times that a post of mine was not approved. One time it was from Mageson...but yeah never had a problem. Honestly, unless you say very bad stuff or you troll it will be approved.

The only time one of my posts got disapproved was when I gave too much information on my natal chart (when I was trying to figure out my dominant Element and didn't understand how so I provided more detail than necessary). My next post got approved and I still did mention my planets (minus some other details I guess), and so did other members who helped me understanding my chart and my Elemental lacks.
This was done for the sake of understanding myself and spiritual advancement as it had been a constant problem for me for a long time.
So no trolling, saying bad stuff and also give yourself away too much, as there's always a jew puppet reporting to their master.

Hail Satan!

Syd Silver said:
This is your subtle attempt to stab me in the back ?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wouldnt call it "stabbing you in the back", as I have quite openly opposed your views on here many times in the past, and debunked the fallacies in what you said.

Backstabbing would imply that I had pretended to be on your side before, which I had zero intention to do so.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know it is difficult to initially grasp because we generally come from rebellious and freedom loving backgrounds, but given the nature and reality of the jews, monitoring the forums is what keeps their existence. The purpose of the forums are knowledge and advancement, it’s important to maintain this so sacred info does not get caught up in drifts. It’s like if in between the Egyptian hieroglyphs, there were random bits of people fighting back and forth over which hieroglyph should be on the wall. It’d make it a lot harder to learn or read. Don’t get disheartened and just keep working on yourself. It really does make sense. The RTR’s help immensely.

FancyMancy said:
I agree. It’s interesting. We had two longterm Hps removed at once with remarkably little info as to why. A lot of beating around the bush and vagueness. As well, we were told over and over it’s not a big deal just move on, yet this was contradicted when we were told that there’s more to it and it’s deeper but they can’t say why. So it is a big deal?

The thing is we’ve had a number of Hps and we’ve lost them all through insanity or incompetence. The whole thing reveals the humanity of the position. And cobra himself is no exception. The way he worded things though that whole thread seemed he has his own agenda as well. He’s know to condescend members and act unnecessarily childish. He complains about Magesons grammar and how it looks to outsiders but what about that behavior? It looks bad. The Hp position was demoted as a whole when we lost our two Hps. For ten years if Mageson can get away with what he did, what does that say about cobra and the others? The only reason, as far as we know that actually pushed them to remove Mageson was his slandering of the rtr and backstabbing us. That was the icing on the cake. If it wasn’t for that, he’d still be here. An ‘infiltrator’, would still be here. So what of our current Hps? Who really are they? As cobras said, Mageson was one thing publicly and another privately. But what about him? Why hasn’t Maxine addressed any of this?

Mageson has never deleted my posts. Only cobra has. He’s deleted Shannon’s posts. He’s deleted many members posts. Even him and Shannon have gotten into it over and over. It’s childish and puts a bad taste in my mouth when I come and read these forums. He’s reacted condescending to me and others. There’s less guidance from him then there is dominating. The fact is losing Mageson was a big deal. He was a traitor. But was it all along or recent? We don’t get any answers. They say he released info too early. Yet, he wasn’t a moderator and couldn’t post freely, so how did he do that? A moderator would of had to allow it? The whole thing is fishy and throws red flags. I’m very confused myself. And don’t know who to trust. It seems even after this ‘cleansing’ the hp position still doesn’t deserve the respect it has. At it’s best it’s flawed humans trying to help. At its worst it’s fueling arrogance and ego into these flawed humans and we have to deal with it.

Gross.

I don’t dislike cobra or Shannon and in the past I’ve always trusted and loved them, but after all of this I’m keeping my walls up until they can prove that it’s safe to take them down. Everything they or anyone posts I’m taking with a grain of salt. Hopefully in time all this will sort out and things will get better for now. I want to believe in them and want to trust. But the whole thing was a gut punch.

Eric13 said:
FancyMancy said:
I agree. It’s interesting. We had two longterm Hps removed at once with remarkably little info as to why. A lot of beating around the bush and vagueness. As well, we were told over and over it’s not a big deal just move on, yet this was contradicted when we were told that there’s more to it and it’s deeper but they can’t say why. So it is a big deal?

The thing is we’ve had a number of Hps and we’ve lost them all through insanity or incompetence. The whole thing reveals the humanity of the position. And cobra himself is no exception. The way he worded things though that whole thread seemed he has his own agenda as well. He’s know to condescend members and act unnecessarily childish. He complains about Magesons grammar and how it looks to outsiders but what about that behavior? It looks bad. The Hp position was demoted as a whole when we lost our two Hps. For ten years if Mageson can get away with what he did, what does that say about cobra and the others? The only reason, as far as we know that actually pushed them to remove Mageson was his slandering of the rtr and backstabbing us. That was the icing on the cake. If it wasn’t for that, he’d still be here. An ‘infiltrator’, would still be here. So what of our current Hps? Who really are they? As cobras said, Mageson was one thing publicly and another privately. But what about him? Why hasn’t Maxine addressed any of this?

Mageson has never deleted my posts. Only cobra has. He’s deleted Shannon’s posts. He’s deleted many members posts. Even him and Shannon have gotten into it over and over. It’s childish and puts a bad taste in my mouth when I come and read these forums. He’s reacted condescending to me and others. There’s less guidance from him then there is dominating. The fact is losing Mageson was a big deal. He was a traitor. But was it all along or recent? We don’t get any answers. They say he released info too early. Yet, he wasn’t a moderator and couldn’t post freely, so how did he do that? A moderator would of had to allow it? The whole thing is fishy and throws red flags. I’m very confused myself. And don’t know who to trust. It seems even after this ‘cleansing’ the hp position still doesn’t deserve the respect it has. At it’s best it’s flawed humans trying to help. At its worst it’s fueling arrogance and ego into these flawed humans and we have to deal with it.

Gross.

I don’t dislike cobra or Shannon and in the past I’ve always trusted and loved them, but after all of this I’m keeping my walls up until they can prove that it’s safe to take them down. Everything they or anyone posts I’m taking with a grain of salt. Hopefully in time all this will sort out and things will get better for now. I want to believe in them and want to trust. But the whole thing was a gut punch.

Lol Eric, I feel the same right now. After what happened I think trusting anyone blindly is stupid, no matter of their title.

I see where you were going with this since the beginning, but unfortunately, me and HPS Shannon and also HPS Maxine knew the reasons for years. We kept silent because there were reasons explained before.

Public proof exists. He posted on the things that tens of members saw on Bitchute. Then, we have private proof this was really the case. Then this facilitated all sorts of other things. Coraxo and many others saw that.

You cite lack of proof but you are not providing any yourself, and meanwhile, you write long abusive and demeaning statements.

"But so long we pretend its a question, we can demean, attack and defame as we see fit". The "dominant" people we accuse do it in our face when they want to say something, we "the guiders" (like the ones we miss so much) go the long deceptive and suggestive alley, "we the good people".

You only know what you see from the exterior. All of what you write is essentially just an attempt to erode trust on legitimate and other people. It was HPS Shannon who discovered the agenda of what was going on with your favorite person.

I do definitely have an agenda. That is Satan's agenda. This involves doing the work other people do not want to do. As for your communist evaluation of flawed humans, and the rest of your confusion attempts, maybe some people are on a low level and all equal, but not everyone is like them.

You only lost someone whose appearance you liked. As for your lies about trusting, you are not asked to. You use this to erode the trust of others more psychic and capable than yourself.

What you experience is a heartbreak that you project too far.

What ego? What deal with it? Are you dealing with too much right now? What is your burden? Basically, none of this is real. You just project nonsense to merely emotionally agitate.

Every line of your post is just one more random accusation based on deception. You purposefully project confusion, victimhood, trying to erode everything and so forth, while claiming to be the victim.

Ill help you understand how this is with them. People here think that you are alright and pretending you are confused and victimized.

However, I know you stalked another female member and harassed them for years, because they told me and I know it. People may buy your story of confusion insofar they do not know. Personally, I know better what is hiding behind the comments and what is being attempted. Another great fan also admitted recently they are a jew to everyone.

Regardless, I understand your affections to the departed people and I allow your post anyway.

When you were having crackdowns of anger when you were homeless, to other people for no reason, your posts were deleted. You were abusing the fuck out of them. "My posts were deleted". However, I let you attack me freely.

When you say things, always mind to include the details.

Eric13 said:
FancyMancy said:

Gross.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I see where you were going with this since the beginning, but unfortunately, me and HPS Shannon and also HPS Maxine knew the reasons for years. We kept silent because there were reasons explained before.

Public proof exists. He posted on the things that tens of members saw on Bitchute. Then, we have private proof this was really the case. Then this facilitated all sorts of other things. Coraxo and many others saw that.

You cite lack of proof but you are not providing any yourself, and meanwhile, you write long abusive and demeaning statements.

"But so long we pretend its a question, we can demean, attack and defame as we see fit". The "dominant" people we accuse do it in our face when they want to say something, we "the guiders" (like the ones we miss so much) go the long deceptive and suggestive alley, "we the good people".

You only know what you see from the exterior. All of what you write is essentially just an attempt to erode trust on legitimate and other people. It was HPS Shannon who discovered the agenda of what was going on with your favorite person.

I do definitely have an agenda. That is Satan's agenda. This involves doing the work other people do not want to do. As for your communist evaluation of flawed humans, and the rest of your confusion attempts, maybe some people are on a low level and all equal, but not everyone is like them.

You only lost someone whose appearance you liked. As for your lies about trusting, you are not asked to. You use this to erode the trust of others more psychic and capable than yourself.

What you experience is a heartbreak that you project too far.

What ego? What deal with it? Are you dealing with too much right now? What is your burden? Basically, none of this is real. You just project nonsense to merely emotionally agitate.

Every line of your post is just one more random accusation based on deception. You purposefully project confusion, victimhood, trying to erode everything and so forth, while claiming to be the victim.

Ill help you understand how this is with them. People here think that you are alright and pretending you are confused and victimized.

However, I know you stalked another female member and harassed them for years, because they told me and I know it. People may buy your story of confusion insofar they do not know. Personally, I know better what is hiding behind the comments and what is being attempted. Another great fan also admitted recently they are a jew to everyone.

Regardless, I understand your affections to the departed people and I allow your post anyway.

When you were having crackdowns of anger when you were homeless, to other people for no reason, your posts were deleted. You were abusing the fuck out of them. "My posts were deleted". However, I let you attack me freely.

When you say things, always mind to include the details.

Eric13 said:
FancyMancy said:

Gross.

Also, Eric, no one is asking you to trust anyone. Focus on your own path.

When I first found out about Mageson I didnt believe it either and of course for a couple years I brushed it aside because I was sort of in denial. You're not the only one who as confused, hurt and doubted some aspects of the path, but I overcame that by analyzing all the signs that I and all of us have experienced. My respect for him caused me to start doubting satanism a d certain things even the other clergy based on lies he told me.

I couldnt believe it until I actually had email exchange with him. I also coincidently experienced attacks for whatever reason. I questioned alot and I also felt the same about trust. Despite what we think of Mageson, he still did the enemy damage in some way. I deeply respected him but in all honesty he became very strange with email and made up lies. Each email exchange got weirder.

The best thing to do is focus on advancement and the path of ascending. After the Mageson situation, I realized that whatever the case, we need to respect each other but at the same time mind our own path and keep the gods first and foremost in all our communications and
consultations when it comes to higher things.

Nothing is perfect with this situation, that's the nature of reality.

Whoever feels like they can't trust the clergy or are doubting Satanism just because we lost 2 people who chose to stray from their own path and change their course, don't blame the gods or doubt the path, just blame human nature and lack of substance.

All those who were meant to be with Satan will remain no matter what.

That's all.

The purpose of this whole attack that we received lately was to basically attempt to dissuade people ftom advancing, following our instructions from the Gods, and erode trust in what would remain after the cleansing. This is how parasites and infiltration works. When these happen, extreme confusion ensues, with the aim to set everything on fire when people find parasites out.

None of this succeeded, and since some people felt emotionally harmed (I felt also but whatever because of how people may have felt), we have to address things.

Also, I forgot to mention. But when me and HPS Maxine deleted a post from HPS Shannon it was because of potential legal issues, and not on anything personal. We want safety for our own.

We replied immidiately after. There is a limit to what one can post in regards to medical, in the middle of the CoVid craze. These are the laws and we are law abidding. This cannot change. We exist in a society.

There is no such confusion, aside of the infiltration part which is beyond saying, there was an abyss of difference in the behavior of Mageson to the legit HPs or even normal members. He always sided with weirdos or infiltrators (foster child, the jew Malkali etc.) while dissing legit members who slightly disagreed with him, including being a dumbass enough to use the moderator board (which he could before trying to post enemy propaganda) to ask his personal shitsack of members to insult me, and think no one else would see that. Now if deleting the posts/banning someone for breaking literally all the rules of the community makes someone have trust issues with the other members or Satanism, then its ones own issue of reevaluating their judgment and not the community.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I see where you were going with this since the beginning...
Eric13 said:
FancyMancy said:
I agree. It’s interesting. We had two longterm Hps removed at once with remarkably little info as to why.

Guys, Mageson was a moderator, and he also abused the position to make people, including myself, look stupid, so don't claim it was all Cobra and only Cobra who disapproved and banned people. Any legit posts that did not go through, were blocked by Mageson. I'm fairly certain Cobra only disapproves illegal posts and flaming (anything that goes against forum rules), so take note of what you post, this is for your own safety as well. (Some people in the past emailed me what they tried to post and it was clearly against forum rules.)

And for those of you who were surprised, shocked, etc by the removal of Mageson, take it as a learning experience. Many of us knew for years about him. Things worked out as they were meant to, as not everything can happen all at once, things need time for various reasons.

And for those who complain about dominant people... what, you think Satanists are supposed to be meek? We are warriors. Strengthen yourself if you can't handle strong people. We are in the middle of the final war against the jews, toughen up.

Lydia said:
And for those who complain about dominant people... what, you think Satanists are supposed to be meek? We are warriors. Strengthen yourself if you can't handle strong people. We are in the middle of the final war against the jews, toughen up.
I think the problem here isn't dominance, but rather petty bullying and passive-aggressive jewy shit. What "warrior" would go around throwing insults at people and trying to bully them away for having a different opinion than themselves? That has nothing to do with being a warrior, unless we are talking about a keyboard warrior in his mother's basement.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It’s true, I was a big fan of HP Mageson and obviously that’s why I was so hurt and confused. As Shannon said kind of echoes what I was feeling. She said she herself was losing faith in the path and was very confused and was receiving attacks when she found out and was in denial. I guess that’s natural. That’s where I feel I’ve been since the announcement. Very confused. I shouldn’t of projected that confusion on to others. What can I say? As you said my conclusions came just from what I could see on the surface. I’m just trying to make sense of it. I had a different username then, but I was a member since the yahoo groups. Almost 10 years now. So I’ve been reading and studying Magesons posts that long. Naturally finding this out out of nowhere would be tough. The priesthood as you said has known for years so it’s different.

I keep to myself. I’m not socially entwined like many long term members. So I don’t know all of what goes on behind the scenes. Aside from the situation you mentioned, which is hard to call harassment when the person themselves was encouraging and never expressed anything like that to me. So this is news to me.

Regardless, to get the info we got out of nowhere, it’s tough and confusing for even the best of people, but I don’t want to confuse people more so I’ll leave it alone. Cause as is evident, I’m very confused. It’s been a tough year. Transits, etc. I shouldn’t of made that post. Just trying to put the pieces together with what I have.

So, there was this issue about posts disappearing from the Italian forum and people blaming the moderator, could have been Mageson as far as I know. Posts don't usually disappear on their own don't they?

Aquarius said:
So, there was this issue about posts disappearing from the Italian forum and people blaming the moderator, could have been Mageson as far as I know. Posts don't usually disappear on their own don't they?

This could be a bug, however, Gerecht was moderating back then and also others had rights. Gerecht was the main mod. For the most part he did a decent job as far as I know.

A new mod will be appointed soon with the aim of everything reaching balance soon. May take a few days.

If you still feel doubt and confusion about mageson, you need only read what he typed under that Bitchute video. He was basically undermining our will to do the final RTR. I see all kinds of madness in the news and in real life, I've been through terrible things personally, and Azazel gives us the means of ending it all, and some guy tries to hamper that. And you still feel 'confused'? Good riddance indeed. That's the worst kind of backstabbing possible, totally reeks of a jew. He may have even been bought by the enemy along the way. Whatever it is, what matters is that he's been revealed.

The JoS still stands strong and the legit members are ever advancing. People are acting like a decent clergy member met an unfortunate end while we actually lost someone who could have posed a danger for members. Or we should have let this slide too so we can get poorly typed 'sermons' about how another twenty Hebrew letters also don't reverse?. What next, a tea party for Vovim? Let's be realistic please.

Shael said:
I think the problem here isn't dominance, but rather petty bullying and passive-aggressive jewy shit. What "warrior" would go around throwing insults at people and trying to bully them away for having a different opinion than themselves? That has nothing to do with being a warrior, unless we are talking about a keyboard warrior in his mother's basement.
Well Shael, all I can say is I was under extreme levels of stress at the time. Some of it I voiced publicly, some of it I didn’t. And by extreme, I mean extreme. Doesn’t excuse it. Plus there was a little more to that situation than you know. But otherwise, I am a human being. Bad transits and attacks didn’t make things better. I’m a fit active person, yet my stress was so high I ended up having a mild heart attack. I’m telling you I was at my wits end. So I behaved unsavory. Doesn’t change my individual loyalty to Satan. And there was no dominance issues. There was direct apologies from cobra to me on one occasion due to a misunderstanding. But the point was there was a misunderstanding and I was attacked. I cleared it up and got an apology. But still, IMO I felt the attack was a little much. That’s just my opinion. Maybe I’m too sensitive. I read cobras response to me on this thread and heard it out and take it to heart. I understand how it all looks.

Lately I try to stay away from here due to bad transits and other attacks. But I still read and from time to time post as well, but I’m not trying to confuse people. I’m a cable person. I am strong. If you knew the personal things I’ve been through in the last two years it’s been crazy. I’m surviving here and alive because I AM strong. But I still am just a man and the fuel is running low. But I’ll be fine. I just need to process this. Everyone processes things in their own time. It’s not weakness.

Eric13 said:
Don't worry so much about it. I wasnt even talking about you with that reply. I never saw you bullying people here, not even once.

Lydia said:
Guys, Mageson was a moderator, and he also abused the position to make people, including myself, look stupid, so don't claim it was all Cobra and only Cobra who disapproved and banned people. Any legit posts that did not go through, were blocked by Mageson. I'm fairly certain Cobra only disapproves illegal posts and flaming (anything that goes against forum rules), so take note of what you post, this is for your own safety as well. (Some people in the past emailed me what they tried to post and it was clearly against forum rules.)

And for those of you who were surprised, shocked, etc by the removal of Mageson, take it as a learning experience. Many of us knew for years about him. Things worked out as they were meant to, as not everything can happen all at once, things need time for various reasons.

Although I never spoke to him by private message, I had been suspecting for many months that something was not right with Mageson, until a couple of months ago in July I asked the gods for help for a personal reason involving someone else and Mageson, I could only hear this phrase when they talked to me "time will put things in place" but it's been totally 100% right.

I was replying, but then after one of the sentences, part of the way through a user's reply which I was going through to reply to, I changed my mind. I was going to reply, to users who replied to me and to users who replied to others, in ways which some might remember how I might do so, but I really CBA with any possible replies back and everything, and me replying back to them, etc... So instead I am just typing this and I will leave it to anyone else to play drama queen with. (It might not be drama exactly, but it certainly will go in that direction, either for me and/or for anyone else.) I'll still read any other replies to me, though, but I might not reply and I will skip most of the rest.

You all (non-j00z) are good people. Remember that.

Honestly I'd never want to moderate these boards or be an HP. The responsibility is huge and requires ego management as well. I've had posts deleted in the past and I've always been reasonable and followed the rules. Bugs and mistakes happen and the best anyone can do is stay consistent and eventually their message will come across.

Syd Silver said:

Regardless of your dispute with the moderation, I don't believe it would be in your best interests to delete your account or leave JOS. Don't forget all the good that comes with the community. In my opinion, it exceeds all the bad. I think HPHC owes you a short statement on why he moderated the way he did, but I don't think he owes you anything more, including the deletion of your account (which has to be done manually by individual removal of all your posts, nor a lengthy debate about your posts. There simply isn't enough time for this.

Just focus on the positives here and if there was anything you feel is still unresolved, it might be best to just look past it, at least for now.

FancyMancy said:
I was replying, but then after one of the sentences, part of the way through a user's reply which I was going through to reply to, I changed my mind. I was going to reply, to users who replied to me and to users who replied to others, in ways which some might remember how I might do so, but I really CBA with any possible replies back and everything, and me replying back to them, etc... So instead I am just typing this and I will leave it to anyone else to play drama queen with. (It might not be drama exactly, but it certainly will go in that direction, either for me and/or for anyone else.) I'll still read any other replies to me, though, but I might not reply and I will skip most of the rest.

You all (non-j00z) are good people. Remember that.

It's okay Fancy, don't be hard on yourself, it's expected to feel this way when one doesn't have access to behind the scene information.

Magson might not be a jew but he definitely stapped the JoS in the back, what he wrote back then was obviously intended to make SS question the RtRs.

At the end of WW2 two high generals/trusted persons attempted to assassinate Hitler (I unfortunately forgot their names perhaps someone else can), they were useful until that point, they were executed. Mageson served his purpose until that point at well.

The HPs might have not banned him until he made his backstabing a public record where we all can see for ourselves, if they banned him before then it might have caused more confusion.

My word might not be as trustworthy as the words of an HP, but one thing I know for sure and that is the JoS is legit and so is HPS Maxine, she made the final RtR with the guidance of lord Azazel.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The purpose of this whole attack that we received lately was to basically attempt to dissuade people ftom advancing, following our instructions from the Gods, and erode trust in what would remain after the cleansing. This is how parasites and infiltration works. When these happen, extreme confusion ensues, with the aim to set everything on fire when people find parasites out.

None of this succeeded, and since some people felt emotionally harmed (I felt also but whatever because of how people may have felt), we have to address things.

Also, I forgot to mention. But when me and HPS Maxine deleted a post from HPS Shannon it was because of potential legal issues, and not on anything personal. We want safety for our own.

We replied immidiately after. There is a limit to what one can post in regards to medical, in the middle of the CoVid craze. These are the laws and we are law abidding. This cannot change. We exist in a society.

This nonsense needs to end. Cobra, Maxine and Shannon have worked their ass off to fight for Satan. Cobra and Maxine have helped me countless times through personal contact. More times then I can count.

Mageson, was always devious. Never offered any help,just insults, and tried to employ me as a spy against others. To infiltrate, and collect info.

Jake always had a million excuses and personal issues, I won't get into. He was suppose to be the Leader of the homosexual warriors. Yet hid and never did anything.

Those who prove their merit, get trust, simple as that. Beyond that it is what Maxine has said a thousand times, there are no mediators in Satanism.

Perhaps now, is the time for people to build their own relationship with Satan? To become strong and reliable themselves? How many times have Demons corrected me when I thought I was right?

Instead of acting like a bunch of fan girls, drooling over whatever HP, not working on advancement and a relationship with Demons. Just unempowered idiots, who want to glorify someone, while going around bickering at others.

I've learned it doesn't matter to point them out. Allow them to stay and be noticed by everyone. The Final RTR reveals them more and more.

Those who wish to take to arms with their siblings, will be recognized. The clergy are our Brothers and Sisters. Who work to help us.

So should we not show respect to Cobra as our Brother? No he is not a God. But how much has he done?

Is he perfect? Fuck no. But who here is? Answer: The Demons. Go to them. How would a Demon treat one of us? With contempt? With whining like a child, how were a shit person? Or with respect and patience?

The Demons love me, with that relationship, that needs to grow, but is there regardless. Why should I give a shit, what some random username on the internet thinks?

All that matters is some of these usernames, are Dedicated Family. Maxine said years ago, those who answer questions here, get top priority in Hell. So work to impress THEM. Who here can we aid in some way?

That's what matters. Those who want to run their mouths like pissy school girls, leave them to the side. We must now more then ever, focus on building each other up. No one will be perfect, boo hoo. Let's cry about how shecklstein said I have a big nose, or someone said something demotivating once.

We must work to build each other up. Those who want to nag, dont exist to me anymore.

No I dont say this to be smart, or cuz I think I'm perfect or whatever else the Jews in little girl pig tails wanna take a jab at. I say this because it's a fucking fact.

Something I learned is you dont have to be nice, you dont have to be friends with anyone. But simply our energies must be channeled into working for Satan. What today can I do? That Satan smiling down at us. Will go now THAT, makes me proud.

Lord Satan, I pray, give us the strength and the ability to conceive in our minds, that of your work, Father Satan. Reveal to us your plans, and the reason you called for us in the dark, summoning us home. Show us our purpose. How we can better serve YOU.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back