Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on re-40 day guide...

Gearshift

Due to HP.Cobra's recent postings of his Sermons on meditation and habit of it and my own lack of recent meditation. I've been thinking and decided once again to re-do the 40-day guide but skip the first few days and go more into Chakra spinning and breath exercise CYB.

Note: I'm quite burned out and meditation feels like a chore to me so be sure to remember don't tell me to go overboard.

• 1. If I already perform a few auras of protection, should I keep it basic like the guide i.e. return to a simpler method, or slowly overtime re-introduce more breathing affirmation AoPs? Did I go overboard with protection with the ones mentioned below

(My AoPs are both basic AoP and sun breath AoP, Returning Curses Pt1 x3, basic F-RTR sloughing ball x3, 36 Surya affirmation(from RC pt2.), RCpt2 affirmation x3 mentioned by Maxine sermon, Aura booster from How to use the Aura, AoP page: I am now always totally safe and protected at all times and in every way, and finally Maxine's soul health I am now always totally, safe, secure, protected, and fine in every way and at all times)

2. I will readily admit I hardly worked on chakras both vibrationally and meditationally. But my question is the 40-day guide is kinda vague on charka opening exercises is it once and done deal or should they be repeated?(If Opening uses Sanskrit _aum type chants and the Full Chakra guide is in other alphabets should I stick to openings or work on FCM) which is the best method? Is chakra work the ultimate basically?

3. Is meditation simply focusing on the chakra and visualizing it, what would kinda be a better method to meditate on the chakra itself?(post vibration and affirmation)

4. Exactly how many vibrations of FCM should be done when I decide to use FCM, just how much is okay?

5. In regards to 3rd eye is Thaum the only mantra or are there other mantras to use?

6. Is this chakra affirmation okay? x1 My ___ chakra is now totally, completely and forever/eternally empowered in a safe ,healthy, happy, and positive way for me? Is the factor of just empowerment or should I add open or is empowerment fine, empower = opening if you understand what I'm trying to say?

7. When it comes to yoga it mentions breaths per asana both for the appropriate breathing K-yoga and the Hatha. Should hatha be performed with breaths or is it okay to count to 1 minute?

8. Also what exactly should I be affirming with the Yoga action. If I state a few affirmations then what should I be focused on?

(this question always bugged me for a long time, what should Yogic affirmations be.)

Gear88 said:
1. If I already perform a few auras of protection, should I keep it basic like the guide i.e. return to a simpler method, or slowly overtime re-introduce more breathing affirmation AoPs? Did I go overboard with protection with the ones mentioned below

(My AoPs are both basic AoP and sun breath AoP, Returning Curses Pt1 x3, basic F-RTR sloughing ball x3, 36 Surya affirmation(from RC pt2.), RCpt2 affirmation x3 mentioned by Maxine sermon, Aura booster from How to use the Aura, AoP page: I am now always totally safe and protected at all times and in every way, and finally Maxine's soul health I am now always totally, safe, secure, protected, and fine in every way and at all times)

Simple is always clean, neat and much easier to do, you do not need to go to extremes for an aura of protection unless you are in a very negative environment or are dealing with regular attacks (of which responding to them with an RTR instead has proved wonders for me in making their efforts thus counterproductive and I have found the enemy ceases or very drastically reduces the regularity of direct attack upon me because it only makes me destroy their shit more in response which is the whole thing they're trying to prevent me from doing by attacking).

Having a clean and empowered aura, soul and chakras with the foundation meditation also boosts your protection and spiritual abilities to deflect and reduce influences of negative energies. The vast majority of what you're doing with all of this protection doesn't seem to be entirely necessary from my own viewpoint in looking at it, but don't take my word for it.

2. I will readily admit I hardly worked on chakras both vibrationally and meditationally. But my question is the 40-day guide is kinda vague on charka opening exercises is it once and done deal or should they be repeated?(If Opening uses Sanskrit _aum type chants and the Full Chakra guide is in other alphabets should I stick to openings or work on FCM) which is the best method? Is chakra work the ultimate basically?

The way the vibrations and chants for each chakra opens them is by stimulating them with energy, thus activating them into a progressive motion of circulating and exacting energies to do their job, normally after years and years of being passively and essentially inert from direct stimulation this is basically like starting up a car. Then from there you're empowering them, cleaning and spinning them to keep the 'vehicle' strong, fast, powerful, in motion and in good shape.

It doesn't take too long to really open a chakra, by opening it it really essentially just means starting it up or working to turn that ignition key, which should take you around the number of days on the guide that it states, but if you want you can stick to it for a week or two if you want to be sure, decisions up to you. Those vibrations also help to unblock them if there are any blockages in that chakra.

3. Is meditation simply focusing on the chakra and visualizing it, what would kinda be a better method to meditate on the chakra itself?(post vibration and affirmation)

Pretty much, it is using visuals as an imaginative tool to guide your focus and attention to direct the energies to them, these visualizations do not have to be perfect, all I ever did when I was new was visualize my chakras floating on some pedestal in a forest, some people would falsely think they had to get everything right like their whole organ placements and soul construct and everything.

The only thing that matters in the visual is that you recognize that the chakra you're visualizing is yours, it's all about guiding intent which is what does the real work, thus no matter what you're visualizing the energies will go to the real chakra like a redirecting path, not the created visual. Like I said imagination and visualization is a tool, it is not truth what you see and visualize but it guides and caters in direction to truth, like painting a road so the intent of directing energy understands and knows the concept of what it's actual destination is in knowing where it actually needs to go.

An infant might not know what I mean when I tell them to get their teddy bear, but if I show them an imaginative painting or photograph of a teddy bear, they'll know to go and get their real one. It kind of works like that if you understand what I mean, it's just a guide and from that guide you an attain the actual result.

4. Exactly how many vibrations of FCM should be done when I decide to use FCM, just how much is okay?

There is no strict guideline other than what you deem as too overwhelming, you can do however many you like, even a little goes a long way with consistency daily, you do not have to go overboard.

5. In regards to 3rd eye is Thaum the only mantra or are there other mantras to use?

There is THOTH, MUNKA, RAUM and ZZZ (buzzing like a bee) that can be used.

6. Is this chakra affirmation okay? x1 My ___ chakra is now totally, completely and forever/eternally empowered in a safe ,healthy, happy, and positive way for me? Is the factor of just empowerment or should I add open or is empowerment fine, empower = opening if you understand what I'm trying to say?

This affirmation is perfectly fine. Empowerment will open the chakra.

7. When it comes to yoga it mentions breaths per asana both for the appropriate breathing K-yoga and the Hatha. Should hatha be performed with breaths or is it okay to count to 1 minute?

Yoga does not have to be strict with timing and should not be painful or stressful in any way. You should be relaxed in the position. Breaths are optional but it helps in breathing in energy to be circulated, you can just calmly focus on your breathing very casually if you like for a couple breaths or you can hold the position for 30 seconds to a minute if you want or however is comfortable and just passively breath in and out for a while. As soon as you feel pain or discomfort in any position though you should leave the position or lessen the strictness of the pose, they do not have to be precise or exact as the images if you can only go half way with a pose comfortably then only go half way, the effects will still work as it is essentially just stretching to help flow energy through the soul and energy channels.

8. Also what exactly should I be affirming with the Yoga action. If I state a few affirmations then what should I be focused on?

(this question always bugged me for a long time, what should Yogic affirmations be.)[/list]

You do not have to affirm anything with yoga as it is just casual poses for stretching to circulate and flow energy through the soul, I have never once had any affirmations when doing yoga. If you want to make an affirmation for whatever reason that is up to you but it is really just a relaxed exercise.

Gear88 said:
Due to HP.Cobra's recent postings of his Sermons on meditation and habit of it and my own lack of recent meditation. I've been thinking and decided once again to re-do the 40-day guide but skip the first few days and go more into Chakra spinning and breath exercise CYB.

Note: I'm quite burned out and meditation feels like a chore to me so be sure to remember don't tell me to go overboard.

• 1. If I already perform a few auras of protection, should I keep it basic like the guide i.e. return to a simpler method, or slowly overtime re-introduce more breathing affirmation AoPs? Did I go overboard with protection with the ones mentioned below

(this question always bugged me for a long time, what should Yogic affirmations be.)

You can add Algiz ( to the reps suitable to you) with "Meditation for protection". And when you get the energy buzz state : I am now always totally safe and protected at all times and in every way, and finally Maxine's soul health I am now always totally, safe, secure, protected, and fine in every way and at all times)
This worked a lot as attacks in my dream state subsided overtime.

2. You can add mantras with yoga the open posted by egon.

3. If you have an astral temple, or through visualisation , see them all lighting up.
An affirmation I use after vibrating raum " My aura and chakras are now completely clean , healthy and powerful in a healthy and beneficial way for me".
4. I am not really sure what FCM stands for .
5. Egon series again.
6. Honestly a clean chakra is much better than an empowered one. Chakra spinning is already empowering the chakras. You can turn them white gold after spinning them. You will know your chakra spinning is working when you feel physically the part arohnd your chakra that you are spinning getting hotter, or just stranger in some way. Pineal gland is also a chakra Adding it in your routine after your breathing exercises works fine.
After you are done with feeling the vril from breathing exercises, alternate nose breathing exercise focused on the pineal gland is enough.

7. It should be done for a minute with counting in your mind going from " 1001, 1002, till 1060". This with practice increases focus and mental strength.

8. Depends on what you are trying to achieve. Study your natal chart and search for lydia's "Obilerating staurn" . Or no affirmation would do too. Stick with one working per day for 40 days. The thing about yoga is it will balance you give you a better understanding of your body ( hatha yoga).

And stick to it no matter what for 40 days, you will see a great difference in just 40 days.

Best of luck.

Ghost in the Machine said:
...message ping...
Usthepeople666 said:
...message ping..

@GitM and UTP666

Thanks for the responses BTW GitM your response is more straightforward while UTP666 FCM means Full Chakra Meditation i.e. probably if I'm understanding the most important meditation when it comes to empowerment of chakras directly without the other meditations abroad.

@GitM

I've avoided the chakra empowerment a lot in my life never progressed with it and over the course of the last 2ish maybe 3ish or so been cleaning in various methods. Yes I did clean the time Returning Curses came out not fully I only did like 36 reps back then cause 216 felt too much even back then I wasn't blasting high reps.

I believe in my personal opinion your not the first person to state cleaning = A form of empowerment. I've always had the this fantasy that I should have been taught void, trance, cleaning/protecting, and chakra spin and keep at it for a while maybe a solid year or two AND THEN perform other methods.

Basically what your stating by your statement is the very act of cleaning and protecting since that is a form of cleaning or cleanliness is helping me achieve a better meditational-spiritual state as I'm not empowering negativity as much. I've always been under the assumption empowering a chakra = good. Cause it produces good results but since your not the first to mention unfortunately the chakra also empowers negativity I see now your right.

Anyways I see on Yoga it's simply an energy mover as you state I assume both for hatha and K-Yoga, it's not that it doesn't raise the energy it does but it acts to move the energy around creating an illusion of more energy even though it DOES increase energy, I assume that is what your trying to mean by your statements, is that correct or not quite?

@UTP666
Usthepeople666 said:
You can turn them white gold after spinning them.

When I spin my chakras I spin them to brilliant, bright as best as I can possibly do as sometimes my visualization is very dark and grimy very difficult visualizing funny I can imagine perfectly well sometimes like years ago back bored in school lost in my fantasies and yet when it comes to chakra work it's like I have no skill in visualizing.

I visualize the chakra becoming brilliant bright in color as best as possible. But visualizing them till white-gold never thought of that. I always thought the entire point of chakra spinning was to teach you speed of light and visualize the chakra as brilliant white energy emanation after doing SoL commanding i.e. first in colors then in pure white for speed of light(SoL).

This affirmation is perfectly fine. Empowerment will open the chakra.

Are affirmations even needed for chakra processing? Like do I HAVE TO affirm or is that optional?

I guess what I'm trying to state is besides spells and rituals. When it comes to self-empowerment are affirmations even necessary? In other words does the energy travel into the chakra and becomes "stuck" to it? or are affirmations better than nothing and works well or improves the situation?

..Aura cleaning/protection...

I can't say I've ever been attacked. I don't know what an attack or is or whatever I guess if I WAS under attack I'd just handle it by ignoring it. Or maybe I was never psychic enough to feel attacked and thus was never attacked i.e. my own ignorance protects me from upper level threats.

So basically your stating my cleaning and protecting method is overkill and not in a good way but in a bad way of diluting the energies. Your stating my methods while not wrong should be toned down to basic clean/protect cause I'm potentially hurting my own protection.

I have no problem spending my time returning back to basic 1 minute aura clean/1 minute chakra clean and AoP for both basic white-gold and basic Sun protection AoP found both on AoP Meditation for Protection.

I know that protecting should be done for a long time like Lydia mentioned about an hour or so using mantras and whatnot but that seems like at a high level. But I've never had any negative things occur that people stated. As a matter of fact I usually roll my eyes at people being attacked. Like wow are you that special your being attacked by enemy extra-terrestrials who find you such a threat they want to cause PTSD through psychic assaults on you.

So I usually ignore more people who post on attacks or getting attacked or something. Maybe even a by product of their own insanity or hell even their own attachments to xtian stuff or simply they aren't being attacked.

I know there ARE some who experience something but again it begs the question of "really?". Perhaps I'm being ignorant but sometimes people post stuff that sounds like they've been in spiritual states for years or decades only to discover they've been around for a few months or less than a year or like one recent thread "I browsed the forums and then got attacked" I mean it's retarded seriously? for browsing a forum? Maybe my own questioning of spirituality and doubting have closed me off to spiritual avenues of adventure. Or maybe I just take all those things and stride as a mental curiosity and just go "Well whatever learned something apparently aliens like to attack humans for hardly any reasons, I guess there are assholes even in outer space".

Gear88 said:

Why are you so complicated gear.

Raum Meditation. Aums. Void. Yoga. Affirm whatever positive thing you like.

Focus, chant, align, focus.

You can do it! Just do it!! Make your dreams come true! Poses with arms.

Aldrick said:
Why are you so complicated gear.

Raum Meditation. Aums. Void. Yoga. Affirm whatever positive thing you like.

Focus, chant, align, focus.

You can do it! Just do it!! Make your dreams come true! Poses with arms.

What can I say I live in my mind. I'm a mentally intense person. So I like to double check my correctness in doing something properly.

Like for example my typing skills which have been criticized before by HP.Cobra and Shael. Not that I hold anything against them I'm glad they point it out.

But I'm just trying to be thorough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back