Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

monogamous succubus.

They will remove this person from your life in one way or another, like making communication almost impossible all the way to possibly harming the individual.

There’s also different terms to monogamy. I’ve found that sometimes things aren’t so black and white.

It depends on when this relationship was formed. If it’s a new relationship from this life, you probably have a pretty good idea of the terms. It’s difficult to stay loyal if you are not spiritually open enough to have a full experience. I have seen cases where you can be led to another physical individual to help you open up. Not sure if that was monogamous or not.

The Gods are pretty forgiving, just as long as you keep working on yourself. If you do not, they may give you a big slap in the face down the line. They’ll do it in the nicest way possible, but nevertheless...

Depending on the situation the person whom you betrayed them for could get stricken with disease or illness. They could even end up dead.

Some Demons are monogamous, in that they only have one partner and this goes both ways. These Demons take monogamy VERY seriously and if a relationship is violated by a human being, the partner of the human being could in the worst of cases wind up dead. Demons are known like humans to become very jealous. If a human is in an empty marriage and is just having sex with their spouse out of a sense of duty, Demons can be very understanding regarding this and will often overlook it provided, in monogamous sexual love relations, your Demon is always #1. Keep in mind, once a commitment is made it will last a lifetime and beyond, so don't take this lightly. Your Demon will remain monogamous, also.

Source

^before we knew all of this stuff openly, I don't know why people did this anyway? It should be common sense that if you go in an explicit monogamous relationship with one of the Powers of Hell they have a lot of ability to do vengeful stuff like this. How dumb have you got to be.

And I understand some may have wanted a relationship in the physical, or didn't have high enough an awareness to actually feel the Demon too much, but come on thats what polygamous relations are for. You shouldn't have a stigma against polygamous relations in the first place if you are going to be with a Demon, it's a very big spiritual commitment on your end.

I personally wouldn't bother with monogamy for a Demon, and if I would I'd go for someone from Earth. But that's just me, one things for sure it would prevent stuff like this happening if you're on a more equal level of understanding with your partner.

Sundara said:
They will remove this person from your life in one way or another, like making communication almost impossible all the way to possibly harming the individual.

There’s also different terms to monogamy. I’ve found that sometimes things aren’t so black and white.

It depends on when this relationship was formed. If it’s a new relationship from this life, you probably have a pretty good idea of the terms. It’s difficult to stay loyal if you are not spiritually open enough to have a full experience. I have seen cases where you can be led to another physical individual to help you open up. Not sure if that was monogamous or not.

The Gods are pretty forgiving, just as long as you keep working on yourself. If you do not, they may give you a big slap in the face down the line. They’ll do it in the nicest way possible, but nevertheless...
because it is better to first open my astral senses, I am still very in doubt if in the future I should ask for a monogamous sucubus or one that has an open relationship, I will discover this in time. Thanks for your response.

ChaosBringer666 said:
StyleCoin said:
what would happen if a person betrays a monogamous succubus?
They leave. Goodbye end of story they may even hurt the one you cheated with.
I have to think seriously about it so that I don't make the wrong decision in the future, thanks for your reply.

I’m glad to hear you asked yourself this question before asking Satan, wise choice. Our Gods and Goddesses are worth our best, which is nothing other than our full and true selves.

Sundara said:

What if it's just an online relationship and nothing is being physical. What then?

StyleCoin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
StyleCoin said:
I have to think seriously about it so that I don't make the wrong decision in the future, thanks for your reply.
are you with a succubus already? if yes, then give it your all, make a serious effort to be with them.

the commitment needs to treated with upmost respect.

It may be food for thought but this reply is not accurate at all.
Sundara's insight is the most accurate.

StyleCoin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
StyleCoin said:

Egon said:
It may be food for thought but this reply is not accurate at all.
Sundara's insight is the most accurate.

StyleCoin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
hmpf rude nah I'm just kiddin thanks egon

eternal666light said:
StyleCoin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
are you with a succubus already? if yes, then give it your all, make a serious effort to be with them.

I don't know if, when I started in Satanism, one of the first things I did was ask for a monogamous succubus (Thing of a thrilled teenager.), But I don't think so, I'm still not very open spiritually, but my soul is strong enough to kill A person. And if I have a succubus, it can take years to communicate with it. =/

StyleCoin said:
eternal666light said:
StyleCoin said:

I don't know if, when I started in Satanism, one of the first things I did was ask for a monogamous succubus (Thing of a thrilled teenager.), But I don't think so, I'm still not very open spiritually, but my soul is strong enough to kill A person. And if I have a succubus, it can take years to communicate with it. =/
yeah it can take a long time depending on the person and their meditation habbits, it took me a few years and only when i started doing FRTR heavily did i really connect. IF you actually want that kind of relationship, then have a short prayer to satan about it, and whenever you wish to orgasm at all (at night time preferably), just visualize the ideal looking partner as your succubus. If you do this you will eventually connect. HOWEVER it may be better for you to have a human relationship instead.

i want to say getting a succubus is the best thing ever, but if you dont give it your all then its truly difficult for the demoness to be put in the situation. they give the same effort that you give them.

im not sure if this is obvious enough but if you dont power meditate every day with effort then you can just forget it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back