Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars retrograde and other events

Wayofthegods

Mars retrograde begins today on the 9th, it will end November 13. This is a time of great unrest, especially as it's in Mars in Aries.

When Mars is in its retrograde cycle, we are forced to re-assess our current projects, our approach to getting what we want, and our desire nature. Rather than directly assert our desires, we tend towards introspection.

While Mars in direct motion is direct, straightforward, assertive, and aggressive, with Mars in retrograde motion, Mars energy is essentially turned inward–it’s internalized, intensified, personalized, and perhaps pressurized. We can be hesitant about taking action, second-guessing our instincts or our natural impulses rather than acting upon them.

The way we react to situations under normal conditions doesn’t necessarily work for us now, or we don’t exactly trust our instincts during the retrograde phase of Mars.

When anger is internalized, there can be some rather challenging byproducts, such as tension, resentment, depression, apathy, and even some paranoia. On the other hand, it can also be personalized and made more intimate.

Our goal during a Mars retrograde period should not be, however, to simply sit on our impulses or to squelch our enthusiasm. Rather, it should be to better understand our impulses, our survival instincts, our anger, our sexuality, our inner courage, and the ways we go about getting what we want from life. The cosmos are asking us to look before we leap rather than throwing ourselves into action, just for the time being.

In many ways, I think of Mars retrograde periods as similar to Mars transits through the twelfth house. It’s a time when we hesitate more often than we throw ourselves into new endeavors. We tend to second-guess our impulses. We might require more rest than usual. Some of us are more accident-prone or illness-prone, almost as if the cosmos are forcing us to slow down if we haven’t listened to our natural impulses to take a break. It’s time for regrouping, and this is important on both physical and emotional levels.

When Mars is retrograde, it reaches an opposition aspect to the Sun yet is closest to the Earth. This suggests that a completely new perspective on our desires, anger, and motivations is possible during this ten-week cycle, particularly as we are closer to these things, and also through the pitting of our desires against our wills. We can more clearly see the differences between what we feel we should do and what we want to do, and this can lead to greater insight into how we’re managing our lives.

Rather than choosing direct and healthy expressions or outlets for frustrations, we might resort to sneaky, indirect, or obtuse methods of going after what we want. If we push ahead impulsively, we run into problems, obstacles, and frustrations, however.

The answer lies somewhere in between – slowing down, strategizing, and pacing ourselves.

Mars is courageous, competitive, assertive, defensive, dynamic, territorial, sexual, passionate, and self-centered. While Mars is retrograde, acting in these ways may not yield expected results. It’s not so much a bad time to take on new projects as it is a time when we may be less courageous and more anxious about doing new things. Slowing down makes sense.

We shouldn’t panic if a new job, project, interview, or relationship happens during the Mars retrograde period, but we should probably adopt a wait and see attitude and take things slowly before locking something down since our perspective may change once Mars turns direct and our needs can seem considerably different.

There is definitely going to be a stronger focus on the past while Mars retrogrades, and this is a good thing to a certain point if we are taking a lesson from past experiences. However, it’s better not to put too much energy into rehashing those things that can’t–or shouldn’t–be changed.

There can be a stronger desire than usual to go back to “fix” old problems and especially disagreements. Returning to old relationships that didn’t end well or that otherwise broke down may not be the best idea, although it can be tempting, as the problems may seem easier to resolve or non-existent. However, after Mars’ direct turn, the frustrations can emerge once again.

It’s, in fact, a very good time to look back at a relationship or endeavor from a new perspective – one that is less clouded by anger – but not so wise to make final decisions based on what we’re seeing or experiencing now.

Aggression and competitiveness are less overt during Mars retrograde. We may be rethinking old relationships or jobs that ended because of disagreement or conflict. While we may, to some extent, make peace during this period, it’s better to take things slowly, largely because the old problems and conditions may resume after Mars turns direct. A different approach is imperative if we want different results.

As well, until we really get into touch with our desires and goals, it’s better not to commit to something important, mainly because we could discover that the goalposts can change more than once going forward.

Mars energy is particularly powerful near its stations–whether turning retrograde or direct–and often problematic. Aggression can rise, and it can seem to come out of nowhere. It’s potent but indirect, which can blindside us.

Retrograde Mars is often connected to warmer than usual weather.

Mars spends its time in Aries for the full retrograde cycle this time around. Mars is the natural planetary ruler of Aries.

While Mars is retrograde in Aries, impatience can be our worst enemy.

Passive-aggressiveness is typical of Mars retrograde cycles, but it’s also a real pet peeve of Aries. We might stew in anger at times, not finding a direct or straightforward channel for releasing it. This is a time for really getting in touch with what we’ve been accepting on the surface of things, but that has been building inside as emotional slush. Mars retrograde in Aries can return us to previous initiatives and pursuits.

Aries rules our initiative, personality, self-employment, the courage to express ourselves, and independence, amongst other things. During Mars’ retrograde cycle, we may need to re-assess our approach to these matters. Circumstances are likely to be such that we feel forced to do so. We might feel some frustration or anxiety about our ability to lead, make a mark, and go it alone. There can be hesitation, caution, and fear of taking risks about beginning or going forward with certain pursuits, particularly independent ones, for example.

We may be revisiting or rehashing old matters or we may be reconsidering or thinking about the past. This is an excellent period for seeing old problems in a new light. While it’s a strong time for identifying problem areas, watch for obsessing over issues, which is a strong tendency with Mars retro.

We can experience lowered vitality and/or health issues, especially those associated with areas ruled by Aries (the face and head, most notably). Accidents are a stronger possibility throughout the Mars retrograde period. We should take extra care with medications, driving, machinery, and so forth. We might overestimate what we’re capable of doing.

We may be less direct when it comes to satisfying our sexual needs. When we can’t find outlets for expressing our desires and anger, there can be struggles with resentment or shame. Energy flow seems interrupted or unnatural and stop-and-go.

Avoid pushing matters or throwing yourself into something entirely new. There is absolutely no reason to suspend your projects during a Mars retrograde period. Reworking and redefining current projects may be especially satisfying, and ultimately very rewarding.

Motives may be hard to discern for others’ actions. As we consider and reconsider our actions and initiatives, we can be more indecisive than usual. Sexual feelings may be stronger and more intense, but the outward expression of sexuality may be less spontaneous than usual.

Any planet that is retrograde is an especially strong and dominant energy in our lives during the retrograde period. Because it is closest to the earth during the cycle, the energy of the planet, while dominant, is more challenging to harness in a controlled, conscious manner. This can lead to irrational behaviors and reactions, particularly since Mars rules action and initiative.

Wherever you find Mars transiting your chart during the retrograde period, you could be especially preoccupied with the affairs associated with that house and/or planet. Some of us experience a lessening of interest, initiative, and enthusiasm in these areas of life during the retrograde cycle, particularly as Mars begins to slow down. There is always a bit of a preamble and hangover for retrograde cycles, and these are likely to occur in the dates of the shadow. While Mars is “moving backward” (from September 9th to November 13th, 2020), there could be some backtracking in these areas, perhaps even some losses. It’s a period of review. Working on long-term projects can have better results than embarking on entirely new projects. In fact, this can be a very good time for making important edits to existing projects. Enthusiasm builds slowly but surely as Mars moves direct again (after November 13th). Mars only begins to travel new ground from January 2nd, 2021 forward.

There is always a mercury Retrograde in the middle of a mars retrograde. Mercury retrograde will be October 14 - November 3rd.

MERCURY RETROGRADE DATES IN 2020 AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU

The first Mercury retrograde of 2020 is upon us, bringing confusion, chaos, and disarray into our lives. When Mercury is in reverse, our daily routines may become hectic or frustrating. What exactly is Mercury retrograde and how does it affect you?

MERCURY RETROGRADE DATES 2020

The motion of Mercury’s retrograde began on February 17, 2020. The final days of Mercury retrograde this year will fall on November 3, 2020.

Mercury Retrograde in Pisces: February 17 - March 10Mercury Retrograde in Cancer: June 18 - July 12Mercury Retrograde in Scorpio: October 14 - November 3

Three or four times every year, Mercury appears to travel backwards in the night sky. This illusion occurs as Earth’s orbit interacts with the orbits of other planets in the solar system. These periods of apparent reverse motion are referred to as Mercury retrograde. While Mercury doesn’t actually move backward during this time, the effects it produces are very real.

HOW MERCURY RETROGRADE AFFECTS YOU

Mercury retrograde is commonly associated with confusion, frustration, miscommunication, and delay. During this period, plans often fall through and misunderstandings are common. As Mercury moves in reverse, many aspects of our lives may feel like they’re going backward too.

There are some positive aspects of the Mercury retrograde as well. This time period is ideal for self reflection and gaining a heightened sense of awareness. Intuition is strengthened during retrograde, giving you incredible insight and clarity. As long as you approach the upcoming times of tension with flexibility and poise, you can make the most of this Mercury retrograde. 

The cosmic influences of Mercury in retrograde affect everyone on Earth. The strength and energy of the force is dependent on which zodiac signs Mercury passes through. The zodiac sign associated with your birthday may also play a role in how you experience the retrograde.

MERCURY RETROGRADE IN PISCES

The first Mercury retrograde of the year began on February 17, 2020, during the time of Pisces. This zodiac symbol embodies creativity, confusion, and emotion. This time period could be filled with deception and madness, or with compassion and spirituality. Since the Mercury retrograde is occurring through Pisces, you can expect to feel more emotional than normal. How you handle these intense feelings will dictate your destiny. This period of retrograde can offer opportunities and second chances if you can connect with the cosmos. 

MERCURY RETROGRADE IN CANCER

The Mercury retrograde through Cancer begins on June 18, 2020. This emotional time period may bring up some confusing or sentimental feelings. This zodiac sign is typically associated with  matters concerning the family or the home. For this reason, it’s extremely important to be mindful of possible issues during this retrograde. Miscommunication between relatives and problems related to the house are common. During the Mercury retrograde in Cancer, emotions and tensions will be high. If you channel this energy properly, you may be able to reevaluate your conflicts and reach your goals.

MERCURY RETROGRADE IN SCORPIO

On October 14, 2020, the Mercury retrograde in Scorpio will begin. This influential time period has the ability to make us stronger and bolder. The powerful force of the cosmos makes us more expressive and aware. Although most Mercury retrogrades are associated with a lack of communication, this event can positively influence your ability to connect with others. However, your life will only improve during this time if you are able to reach a spiritual consciousness. This period of reverse motion may cause agitation, nervousness, and impatience. Use the Mercury retrograde in Scorpio to reevaluate your reactivity to the different triggers you face each day.

Rosh hashanah begins September 18-20. This will be when they start their power for September 27-28 Yom Kippur. This will be our second rotation completed.

Then we have elections in November, Samhain, Yule. In December Both Saturn and Jupiter will change from Capricorn to Aquarius.

Very important things to get through this year. Great victories are ahead.

Thank you for this sermon. My personal experience so far is I am much calmer and more clear headed during this. It seems like the enemy suddenly lost a lot of power too. Mars retrograde may be the explanation as pretty much all the enemy does is black magick and curses. Normally this wouldn't effect them a lot as they built up a lot of energy for a long time. But the fact that we greatly weakenend them means this is too our advantage right now to completely reverse their curses which I was never told but I assume Mars retrograde helps in as well as Maybe Mercury retrograde.

This is our time to try to take them out as much as possible.

Also be prepared and stocked up by November btw cause not only one of the Hps on here awhile back mentioned this but also I independently sensed this as well as my partner the Major problems for the USA and economic and social collapse may start around that time.

I do have to wonder considering what I sense if the election is part of what triggers this.

It seems no matter what the result (I really do hope Trump wins) it may turn out bad due to the powers that be.

So yeah the more we do the final rtr and anything else we might be told to be the better the result for us all. Remember that.

The reelection is in November so people are going to go apeshit again over Trump- the second wave of resentment is going to be full on insanity as this covid situation has also added another element the rioters can make use of.

All the violent acts these fuckers try to do during this Mars retrograde will backfire on them totally and probably inspire alot of internal anger and resentment towards them, encouraging idelogical unity for the common good within sane people.

slyscorpion said:
Thank you for this sermon. My personal experience so far is I am much calmer and more clear headed during this. It seems like the enemy suddenly lost a lot of power too. Mars retrograde may be the explanation as pretty much all the enemy does is black magick and curses. Normally this wouldn't effect them a lot as they built up a lot of energy for a long time. But the fact that we greatly weakenend them means this is too our advantage right now to completely reverse their curses which I was never told but I assume Mars retrograde helps in as well as Maybe Mercury retrograde.

Also be prepared and stocked up by November btw cause not only one of the Hps on here awhile back mentioned this but also I independently sensed this as well as my partner the Major problems for the USA and economic and social collapse may start around that time.

I do have to wonder considering what I sense if the election is part of what triggers this.

It seems no matter what the result (I really do hope Trump wins) it may turn out bad due to the powers that be.

So yeah the more we do the final rtr and anything else we might be told to be the better the result for us all. Remember that.

I look forward to Mercury Retrograde as this is when their letters are destroyed even greater. It's too bad this does not play part on their yom Kippur.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

I look forward to Mercury Retrograde as this is when their letters are destroyed even greater. It's too bad this does not play part on their yom Kippur.

So clear this up for me. I said possibly for a reason. Magesun666 was the main promoter of the idea that Mercury retrograde helps speed up the process of the rtr. So is that for real. He was demoted and it appears they deleted at least one of the sermons on this but left the comments on it up.

Can someone clear this up.

Aldrick said:

This definitely gave me much to reflect on - especially as some of these things I've sort of "felt" or otherwise picked up on the past few days. That stationary effect can't be understated even if I still don't fully grasp how and why it works. I do have two inquiries though that pertain to Mars retrograde:

1) As far as spiritual workings go, is it indeed a bad time to initiate a working for attracting a sexual partner? I keep eyeballing that full Taurus moon late October, what with it being a Friday and Venus in Libra, but Mars retrograde is the one thing that gives me pause.
2) Is there a means to contact you privately to ask a natal question? I will in no way feel offended or upset if you decline as I can understand why, my second question simply involves details about my natal chart that feel a bit too much to openly share on the forums.

What a fucked up situation. I hoping this doesn't affect Donald Trump's reelection chances.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Aldrick said:

This definitely gave me much to reflect on - especially as some of these things I've sort of "felt" or otherwise picked up on the past few days. That stationary effect can't be understated even if I still don't fully grasp how and why it works. I do have two inquiries though that pertain to Mars retrograde:

1) As far as spiritual workings go, is it indeed a bad time to initiate a working for attracting a sexual partner? I keep eyeballing that full Taurus moon late October, what with it being a Friday and Venus in Libra, but Mars retrograde is the one thing that gives me pause.
2) Is there a means to contact you privately to ask a natal question? I will in no way feel offended or upset if you decline as I can understand why, my second question simply involves details about my natal chart that feel a bit too much to openly share on the forums.

Not a good time for love workings.

[email protected]

13th_Wolf said:

The reelection is in November so people are going to go apeshit again over Trump- the second wave of resentment is going to be full on insanity as this covid situation has also added another element the rioters can make use of.

All the violent acts these fuckers try to do during this Mars retrograde will backfire on them totally and probably inspire alot of internal anger and resentment towards them, encouraging idelogical unity for the common good within sane people.

It’s Virgo season, so you’ve been working your ass off a ton lately. Plus, Venus has been in Cancer for the past several weeks, so you've been getting deeeep in your feels when it comes to your relationships. Honestly? It’s been a lot to handle. Virgo season’s vibes are still going strong for another few weeks, but on Sunday, September 6, Venus, the planet of love, pleasure, and beauty, enters the fixed fire sign Leo, where it stays until October 2. This transit takes away the emo, moody vibes of Venus in Cancer and gives you a more upbeat, fun, and dramatic mindset. Fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius), the world is yours with Venus’ lovey vibes harmonizing with your own, while the fixed signs(Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius) might have trouble handling all the extra action this hot transit is sending your way!

Leo is the only sign ruled by the Sun, and as a result, it has distinct solar qualities that make it shine bright like a star! This explains Leo’s natural popularity, too—planets to the Sun, people naturally find themselves falling into Leo’s orbit. You’re taking on these solar vibes now that Venus is in Leo, and you’re bringing them directly to your love life. You want drama, flair, and excitement! You want a dazzlinglove life. You want to feel like a superstar when you’re with your boo, and you want others to look at your relationship and say “Wow!” because of how great you and bae are together. If you’re single, this is a great time for a fling, and whatever your relationship status, Venus in Leo’s fiery vibes make sex hotter than ever.Leo is the most passionate sign, and it loves romance, so if you’re looking for something a little more significant than a fling, it’s easy to feel tons of chemistry with your crush/first date!

Venus rules love, and now that it’s in Leo, the most egocentric sign (no shade, Leos, but we all know it’s true), this transit is also great for self-love. These theatrical, over-the-top Leo vibes are encouraging you to do something luxurious for yourself. Have an at-home spa day or treat yourself to an online shopping spree! This once-per-year Venus transit really gives you the best of both worlds—not only are you feeling more capable of receiving affection from others, but you’re also more capable of loving yourself.Simply put, you can expect to feel love in the air from all different directions.

You might run into a few roadblocks in the coming weeks, however. Remember when I said Leo was the most egocentric sign? Well, it’s easy for you to over-embody Venus in Leo’s vibes and start taking a very “me first” attitude towards your relationships. You want the most gleaming and beautiful and stunning relationship ever, but you might forget to stop and ask yourself, “Is my idea of a gorgeous, perfect, wonderful relationship the same as my partner/crush/etc?” This could make you come off as controlling or stubborn, which does you zero favors as far as bettering your love life goes! Similarly, you could might come off as selfish or self-centered to your friends. These obstacles can all be navigated easily if you can just remember to treat others the way you want to be treated!

Now’s the perfect time to perfect your love life. The Leo-esque passion you’re feeling now can help you to start a new, exciting, and extraordinary relationship with someone you’re super into, or it can help you reignite the lost spark in an already-existing relationship. Sex is way steamier, romantic experiences make you feel like you’re in a movie, and you can find a much more thrilling love life over the next few weeks if you take advantage of Venus in Leo’s vibe!

Aries

More than any other sign, you’re feeling tons of love in the air with this Venus transit, Aries! Your chart’s fifth house, which governs romance, sex, and fun, is being activated by the loveliest planet for the next few weeks, and it’s basically turning you into a total babe magnet. Whether you’re getting your flirt on with someone new, having a fling with the hottest hookup ever, or just spending lots of time with loved one, your love life is heating up a ton! Your relationship feels fun again—finally!

TAURUS

Venus may be the planet of relationships, but people often forget that Venus rules beauty, too. Your love life isn’t being lit up too much by Venus rn, but you’re able to do a really great job in regards to beautifying your life, especially at home. Redecorate your space, fix that leaky faucet, and make your place somewhere you can “come home to." You’ll find that there’s a ton of inner satisfaction and calmness that comes with feeling not only comfortable, but also like you’re thriving at home. Side note: You can also anticipate your relationship with family members or roommates to dramatically improve, too!

GEMINI

You’re already blessed with a tremendous gift of gab, but you’re finding that making new connections is easier than ever before now that Venus is in Leo. If you’re single, this is clearly a great time to change your relationship status. For all Leos, single or not, this is a period of time where the way you come off to others is more charismatic and likable. You’re funnier, more vibrant, and more exciting to be around, so whether you’re with bae, your bestie, or a new friend, you can expect to have plenty of great conversations and fun connections over the next few weeks!

CANCER

As Venus floats through Leo, you’re finding that your love life is slowing down just a tad. Venus is the planet of relationships, sure, but it also rules money, and for the next few weeks, Venus is living it up in the zone of your chart that rules wealth and valuables! A surprise gift—money, can easily come your way, thanks to Venus’ good vibes. A bonus, raise, or promotion may come your way at work, too! As exciting as this all sounds, you have to remember to check yourself before you wreck yourself (and your bank account) while you’re living out this ~lavish~ and ~opulent~ lifestyle. Limit your “treat yourself” days, avoid making big impulse purchases, and don’t buy useless crap, and you’ll be just fine!

LEO

Let’s keep it simple, Leo—Venus entering your sign promises that your love life will heat up to blazing hot temperatures over the next few weeks. You’re able to embody all things Venusian with ease. You’re looking good, feeling gorgeous, you’re a total babe magnet, this is one of the dreamiest, nicest transits ever, period. You risk overindulging yourself, however. This may mean you're spending way too much time with your loved one and ignoring your friends/family/job, or you could be spending way too much cash on cute outfits or a makeover. As long as you can practice a teeny bit of self control right now, Venus in your sign is enabling you to give your sense of confidence, your appearance, and your love life a majorglow up!

VIRGO

As lush and extravagant as Venus in Leo can be, your sign is kind of getting the sh*t end of the stick, unfortunately. Venus in Leo is activating your chart’s twelfth house, which governs isolation and the ending of cycles, for the next several weeks. Old relationships—both platonic and romantic—that are past their expiration date are becoming way more problematic now, and you’re being pushed to take out the trash. An ex or two might come back around, either to start drama or try to get back together with you. Instead of stressing, try to view it as an opportunity to find closure and leave the past in the past. This transit isn’t very sexy or fun, but it’s a great time for you to release deadweight friends/partners, opening up space for healthier, happier relationships in the future.

LIBRA

Your sign is the biggest socializer in the zodiac. You naturally draw in new connections with your innately charming, charismatic qualities, so your social life is always in great shape, but guess what? Venus in Leo is giving your social life a tremendous glow-up for the next few weeks, and you’re feeling more popular than ever! As Venus, your ruling planet, is traveling through Leo, the most popular, talented, radiant sign, the influence it has over you makes it so you feel (and come across as) more popular, talented, and radiant! This isn’t a spectacular time for finding new love connections, but you’re making hella new friends, your squad is getting along better than ever, and basically, you’re thriving!

SCORPIO

Venus in Leo is turning your attention to your professional relationships, especially the connection you share with your boss! You’re getting along with coworkers much more easily, shining bright on the job, and probs working your way towards a big raise or promotion, but you’re also, well, working a whole lot. Even if you are having a great time connecting with everyone at the office, you’re still at work, ya know. By the end of Venus’ transit through Leo you’re probs going to feel pretty worn out, but listen. Once that extra-fat, juicy paycheck gets direct-deposited into your bank account in a few weeks, you’ll know that all of the work you’re putting in now was totally worth it.

SAGITTARIUS

You’re being encouraged to make more adventure in your love life, which, since you’re the most adventurous sign, means that this next few weeks will be a total breeze. Venus in Leo is powering up your innate Sagittarian curiosity and enthusiasm, and its influence on your love life makes you feel more turned on and excited when it comes to trying new things (or people) in bed. For the single Sags out there, your next crush/fling will be someone who’s totally not your usual “type,” but still shares amazing chemistry.

CAPRICORN

Venus in Leo is activating your chart’s zone of intimacy, and Venus’ erotic, sensual side is taking over. Sex is off the chain, but if you’re single, catching major feelings for your next fling is basically guaranteed, because Venus in Leo is a rather emotional transit for your sign. If you happen to be in a weird situation and you want to DTR, this is a great time to seal the deal. This transit makes you feel like you’re connecting in a more intimate, meaningful way with your partner, almost like you’re entangled with them. The vibe is intense, NGL, but it's about more than sexing up someone sexy—it's also about learning the importance of commitment and understanding.

AQUARIUS

The next month is a splendid time for all of your one-on-one relationships, Aquarius. It may be time to talk about marriage/moving in together or turn your situationship into a LTR. If you’re just interested in a fling, finding a hottie to trade sexts with is easier than ever. You can also expect to spend way more time with your BFF and find success when it comes to any kind of business negotiations. If someone you’ve been butting heads with shows up, you can squash the beef and move on from the drama!

PISCES

A big theme for your sign this transit is learning to show yourself more love. You gotta take care of you, Pisces, and lately, you’ve been slacking. Venus in Leo can help you reorganize your life and make sure you’re eating right, staying active, keeping your place tidy, and taking care of your physical andmental health. Luxurious Leo loves to be pampered, so pamper yourself! Something as small as an at-home spa day or a new healthy habit (like walking for 30 minutes every day) can make a huge difference in how you feel on a day-to-day level. Start making healthier lifestyle choices now, and you can develop into the best version of “you” possible!

slyscorpion said:

Scrolling through dozens of Astrology Articles. They are either written by jews, vedic Astrology which is bunk, or written for preppy Yoga moms.

" Like oh my gawwwdddd. So there I was in a sun Transit. My boo called me up, so I got boo'd up for him. So he was a total hottie, I did some Virgo Yoga, to try and appease the energies of our celestial wheat Goddess in getting me laid. "

Not even kidding, it gets this bad and worse.....

So I realized, I know what I'm looking for. Perhaps there is some benefit in piecing the good parts, that are scattered across several pages, together coherently.

I am currently working and do not have time to read through the article.
I hope the answer to my question has already been described in this case I apologize for the unnecessary things.

In Retrograde Mars, how good a decision is it to make a love affair?

if i have time i will read the article and thanks for the amount of information!

Aldrick said:
Shadowcat said:
Aldrick said:
I'm glad to hear you say this. That gives me hope.

There will be as much hope as the mind can muster. For me during that major transition in my life doing a freeing the soul working also played a huge part. After being young and stupid i found myself in a situation that i was unhappy in for a long time. it also taught me alot about myself, including reminding me of how empathic i could be which i have had ever since i was a child. Sadly in this case it was more of a curse for me than anything. I realized i could actually experience emotions from others that really were not my own especially ones close to me. It started ruining me mentally, slowly.

After realizing there was no repair of the situation and that there was no room for my own self improvement in it as well, still I lingered, ever so stubbornly, the control freak in me paranoid of the unknown. Oh what a waste of a good intuition when one can be so paranoid at the same time. Yet it came down to where i had to muster everything i had to just let go. Best descision of my life. And to anyone else seeing this: Besides dedication to Father Satan..NEVER make a blood pact with someone..NEVER ever.

This brings me to my next point: when one has reached a point where they feel trapped with no way out, while going at trying to pave a way for themselves, asking help from the Gods will most certainly be answered here if they do their part...because it was definately also answered for me.

Are you me from the near future?

you can relate :lol:? Save for the blood pact part perhaps :x. Well something pretty amazing occurred to me as far as having to do with the Gods nearing me giving the situation the final boot...honestly it was going on too, long before that.

And by looking at your sig, it appears it has had to do with someone we also have in common :).

Misikeksz666 said:
I hope the answer to my question has already been described in this case I apologize for the unnecessary things.

if i have time i will read the article and thanks for the amount of information!

Not a good time when venus or mars is retrograde.

Hello Aldrick, I want to let you know I like what you do and I look up to you man. I was wondering if starting up a new online business during a Mars retrograde will be possible.

Aldrick said:
Shadowcat said:
Aldrick said:
I'm glad to hear you say this. That gives me hope.

There will be as much hope as the mind can muster. For me during that major transition in my life doing a freeing the soul working also played a huge part. After being young and stupid i found myself in a situation that i was unhappy in for a long time. it also taught me alot about myself, including reminding me of how empathic i could be which i have had ever since i was a child. Sadly in this case it was more of a curse for me than anything. I realized i could actually experience emotions from others that really were not my own especially ones close to me. It started ruining me mentally, slowly.

After realizing there was no repair of the situation and that there was no room for my own self improvement in it as well, still I lingered, ever so stubbornly, the control freak in me paranoid of the unknown. Oh what a waste of a good intuition when one can be so paranoid at the same time. Yet it came down to where i had to muster everything i had to just let go. Best descision of my life. And to anyone else seeing this: Besides dedication to Father Satan..NEVER make a blood pact with someone..NEVER ever.

This brings me to my next point: when one has reached a point where they feel trapped with no way out, while going at trying to pave a way for themselves, asking help from the Gods will most certainly be answered here if they do their part...because it was definately also answered for me.

Jupiter/Crown and Saturn/Base these two are outer, they reside over ones discipline and natural abilities.

Moon/6th and Sun/Solar, the root of ones personality. One is the inner self, the root of the personality, the boss. While the sun is the external ego.

Mercury/heart, is the mind. I believe the mental body connects here. Mercury can only be in one of three signs, in relation to the sun.

Mars/Sacral and Venus/throat, these rule the passion and oratory, also sex and love. If one has an Aries mars, this denotes extreme passion, while Taurus Mars denotes calmness. But when checked in relation to the venus, makes a difference. If one has a mars in Aries, venus in Taurus, they will be fiery, but a solid voice, while vice versus, would show a calm demeanor, with a big mouth.

Once we see the planets as not random, but a set up soul. Their relations make more sense.

Moon in virgo, sun in virgo. Inner and outer self reflecting timidity and work effort. Mercury in libra, very smart mind. Mars in Aries, venus in leo. Wants love and sex NOW. Take clothes off, get to it. But dont forget the pride and ego of getting to date YOU.

Mars is retrograde though, so now its toned down. Please take your clothes off. Why can't I get anything!!! Which enrages Leo's pride. Jupiter and saturn in capricorn. Work your ass off to achieve something, but you start getting good at it.

I can work all the time, no problem. But...what about love? Fuck it!!! Who needs it!! Screams Aries. I do roars Leo!!! While libra mercury, says oh...but if I could only find my soul mate. How beautiful our love would...shut up!!! Yells Aries. I want sex! Not your mushy libra romance.

As Aries and libra are squared. However leo and libra are sextile. So while Aries and leo get along. Aries butts heads with libra. While leo comes in, like hey little buddy. I know, I would like someone too.

Aries tears down a wall in frustration. Leo now listen here, if you can't conduct yourself, I'm gonna ask you to leave. I'll leave with your head!!! Leo stands up and walks over to Aries, crosses his arms. Aries looks around, fine, and storms off.

Venus in leo goes now where were we. Sun and moon in virgo twins step in. Honestly you both slightly irritate us. Romance seekers, but you are better then Aries. We just want to work, and make everything perfect.

Tune into the next episode of drama of the stars, as the saga continues.

:lol: now this is a fun way to read any chart bahahaha. Making a lil comic of something like this along with a chart reading would be a funny idea to me.

Aldrick said:
Misikeksz666 said:

Not a good time when venus or mars is retrograde.

thanks brother!
wonderful writing

Shadowcat said:
Aldrick said:
Shadowcat said:

Jupiter/Crown and Saturn/Base these two are outer, they reside over ones discipline and natural abilities.

Moon/6th and Sun/Solar, the root of ones personality. One is the inner self, the root of the personality, the boss. While the sun is the external ego.

Mercury/heart, is the mind. I believe the mental body connects here. Mercury can only be in one of three signs, in relation to the sun.

Mars/Sacral and Venus/throat, these rule the passion and oratory, also sex and love. If one has an Aries mars, this denotes extreme passion, while Taurus Mars denotes calmness. But when checked in relation to the venus, makes a difference. If one has a mars in Aries, venus in Taurus, they will be fiery, but a solid voice, while vice versus, would show a calm demeanor, with a big mouth.

Once we see the planets as not random, but a set up soul. Their relations make more sense.

Moon in virgo, sun in virgo. Inner and outer self reflecting timidity and work effort. Mercury in libra, very smart mind. Mars in Aries, venus in leo. Wants love and sex NOW. Take clothes off, get to it. But dont forget the pride and ego of getting to date YOU.

Mars is retrograde though, so now its toned down. Please take your clothes off. Why can't I get anything!!! Which enrages Leo's pride. Jupiter and saturn in capricorn. Work your ass off to achieve something, but you start getting good at it.

I can work all the time, no problem. But...what about love? Fuck it!!! Who needs it!! Screams Aries. I do roars Leo!!! While libra mercury, says oh...but if I could only find my soul mate. How beautiful our love would...shut up!!! Yells Aries. I want sex! Not your mushy libra romance.

As Aries and libra are squared. However leo and libra are sextile. So while Aries and leo get along. Aries butts heads with libra. While leo comes in, like hey little buddy. I know, I would like someone too.

Aries tears down a wall in frustration. Leo now listen here, if you can't conduct yourself, I'm gonna ask you to leave. I'll leave with your head!!! Leo stands up and walks over to Aries, crosses his arms. Aries looks around, fine, and storms off.

Venus in leo goes now where were we. Sun and moon in virgo twins step in. Honestly you both slightly irritate us. Romance seekers, but you are better then Aries. We just want to work, and make everything perfect.

:lol: now this is a fun way to read any chart bahahaha. Making a lil comic of something like this along with a chart reading would be a funny idea to me.

Now virgo moon has left for a vacation and will be back in two weeks. Virgo sun yells out. BROTHER! As the cute quiet nerd libra moon steps into the scene.

Oh god another one said virgo sun. Mars in Aries peers up. As if I wasn't annoyed enough already. Aries moon gets into fight with Libra sun and mercury. He punches libra moon.

Libra moon starts crying. I am so mad and sad! Yells libra moon.

Leo venus arrives onto the scene to grab Aries mars. Chucks him to the side. You won't be here forever to protect them. Sneers Aries Mars. Venus in virgo, another nerd will take your place.

Leo in venus looks onward in contemplation over his friends.

Uranus in Taurus steps up to great virgo sun. Nice to meet you! Says virgo sun. We need order says Uranus in virgo. Yes! Says virgo sun. Who wants world war three?! Exclaims uranus in Taurus.

Virgo sun looks in bewilderment. Ya fuckin psychopath. Mutters virgo sun. As Neptune in Pisces runs around with his hands out like an airplane. Uranus in Taurus side glances at him.

Neptune! Shouts Uranus. Neptune stops. Hmm? What about you!? War to fix things!?

Do I get cookies? Asks Neptune. Ummm... yes. Says Uranus.

The scene fades with Uranus and neptune holding hands jumping up and down. You're going too help me fix things!! Cookies!!!!

ShermanTank said:
Hello Aldrick, I want to let you know I like what you do and I look up to you man. I was wondering if starting up a new online business during a Mars retrograde will be possible.

Thanks homes. I would wait, especially with mercury retrograde around the corner.

Good job on this, thank you! This makes a lot of sense. I’ve had to step back and re-assess my approach to many things right now. This can be a helpful period of time with advancement and understanding. This is a wonderful time to reverse others curses unto them by working with the RTR’s and powerful Satanic energy. It’s a good time to get in touch with potentially ignored sexual desires, and to understand them on a deeper level. New goals have been resurfaced from the past that I had previously dropped, but in a newer and better way. It’s good to look to the houses with Aries and Scorpio on the cusp to see what’s affected. I will say that my Aries is in my second house, and financial difficulties have been more prevalent. Being in tune with how to handle these energies is helpful in actually getting a grip on my finances, even though they’ve been up and down. One door closes, another opens. But it’s been difficult to maintain an actual financial plan. I have not been able to just stay on one track, but letting go and just grabbing the opportunities that come with decisive action versus hesitancy is the resolution to this. One could apply these understandings to whatever houses are being affected.

Aldrick said:
Shadowcat said:
Aldrick said:

Now virgo moon has left for a vacation and will be back in two weeks. Virgo sun yells out. BROTHER! As the cute quiet nerd libra moon steps into the scene.

Oh god another one said virgo sun. Mars in Aries peers up. As if I wasn't annoyed enough already. Aries moon gets into fight with Libra sun and mercury. He punches libra moon.

Leo venus arrives onto the scene to grab Aries mars. Chucks him to the side. You won't be here forever to protect them. Sneers Aries Mars. Venus in virgo, another nerd will take your place.

Uranus in Taurus steps up to great virgo sun. Nice to meet you! Says virgo sun. We need order says Uranus in virgo. Yes! Says virgo sun. Who wants world war three?! Exclaims uranus in Taurus.

Virgo sun looks in bewilderment. Ya fuckin psychopath. Mutters virgo sun. As Neptune in Pisces runs around with his hands out like an airplane. Uranus in Taurus side glances at him.

Neptune! Shouts Uranus. Neptune stops. Hmm? What about you!? War to fix things!?

The scene fades with Uranus and neptune holding hands jumping up and down. You're going too help me fix things!! Cookies!!!!

Can't go wrong with cookies :lol: .

Yes, for each and every birthtime is quite a distinct eposide of celestial soap opera. The fun and good part about it is... the script can be edited by the one whom its been written for. Seemingly not too many know that and simply follow their whole script to a T for good or ill, which can be quite the tragety.

Aldrick said:
ShermanTank said:

Thanks homes. I would wait, especially with mercury retrograde around the corner.

Thanks for the advice, I should strengthen my astrology knowledge. These retrogrades will give me more time to do some solid planning before I make a move.

Sundara said:

Good job on this, thank you! This makes a lot of sense. I’ve had to step back and re-assess my approach to many things right now. This can be a helpful period of time with advancement and understanding. This is a wonderful time to reverse others curses unto them by working with the RTR’s and powerful Satanic energy. It’s a good time to get in touch with potentially ignored sexual desires, and to understand them on a deeper level. New goals have been resurfaced from the past that I had previously dropped, but in a newer and better way. It’s good to look to the houses with Aries and Scorpio on the cusp to see what’s affected. I will say that my Aries is in my second house, and financial difficulties have been more prevalent. Being in tune with how to handle these energies is helpful in actually getting a grip on my finances, even though they’ve been up and down. One door closes, another opens. But it’s been difficult to maintain an actual financial plan. I have not been able to just stay on one track, but letting go and just grabbing the opportunities that come with decisive action versus hesitancy is the resolution to this. One could apply these understandings to whatever houses are being affected.

Yeah I really should have been more aware of that than I was the houses with Aries and Scorpio on the cusp seem to be where I am having problems. Ok I will be careful with these affairs especially with the enemy holiday. I had two issues that I think linked to that. One could have been really bad.

Shadowcat said:
Aldrick said:
Shadowcat said:

Can't go wrong with cookies :lol: .

Yes, for each and every birthtime is quite a distinct eposide of celestial soap opera. The fun and good part about it is... the script can be edited by the one whom its been written for. Seemingly not too many know that and simply follow their whole script to a T for good or ill, which can be quite the tragety.

Saturn is now moving Direct. May 11th, it began its retrograde, all the way out of Aquarius, and into Capricorn. Now it is finally moving forward, in the last bit of capricorn for 30 years.

Mid December both Jupiter and Saturn will enter Aquarius. Saturn will remain in Aquarius till March 2023.

ShermanTank said:
Aldrick said:
ShermanTank said:

Thanks for the advice, I should strengthen my astrology knowledge. These retrogrades will give me more time to do some solid planning before I make a move.

Pluto in Capricorn 2008-2023
27 January 2008 – 24 March 2023
A Purging and Transformation of the Establishment.

Pluto moving through Capricorn represents a time when powerful forces, previously seething under the surface, held down and out of sight, eventually erupt to transform what was, bringing major challenges, if not destruction (Pluto), to the establishment and the systems, structures, rules and regulations that conserve it (Capricorn). Such forces bring upheavals in the structures of society, in governments and the institutions that rule us, in protection and defence forces, in law and order, in banking and economic systems, in the organisations of business and industry, the established church, the police and armed forces, as they expose the evils and corruption inherent in such, in order to bring about deep change. Business as usual will be a thing of the past as a major shake-up takes place in the way life is organised and regulated and in the way people are protected and defended.

The last time Pluto transited Capricorn was 1762-1777, the time of the American Revolution and the onset of the industrial revolution, which brought about massive upheavals in society .

With Jupiter in Scorpio from October 2017 until November 2018 bringing extra enthusiasm to uncover any secrets, lies and corruption, things could get particularly difficult for any ‘evil-doers’ and is a time to get rid of all those corrupt and toxic snakes in the grass and eliminate what’s rotten in society. And Saturn joining Pluto in Capricorn from 21 December 2017 to 22 March 2020, adds to the difficulties and seriousness of this transformation, see Saturn in Capricorn, reaching a peak with the conjunction of Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn in January 2020 when we can expect some major crisis to bring society-changing upheaval and a death of the old ways. This conjunction signifies a time of serious weakening of the systems, when irreparable damage to the current establishment and status quo will be inflicted. We can expect something major to happen around this time, which will intensify the demise of the current systems, perhaps the fall of governments, mass protests, strikes, economic collapse or a war of some kind.

During this transformation process, signified by Pluto’s transit of Capricorn, the evils in established institutions are revealed, institutions that until now have been trusted and respected, and therefore obeyed, to maintain order and provide protection and well-being in society. Past secrets and lies are unveiled, corruption is exposed, the greed, lust, tyranny and depravity of those in respected positions is unearthed. Betrayals and dirty dealings by those we have trusted to rule us come to light. Scandals break out. Those who abuse their power and position are named and shamed and their reputations destroyed as the damage and trauma they have caused others is revealed. Cans of worms are opened up, ghosts of the past present themselves, skeletons in the closet come out and smoke-screens created to hide the truth are cleared. There is a powerful urge to purge what is rotten within, to unmask the demons and exorcise evil, often through violent challenge if not destruction and death. This is a time of karma and payback, when evil-doers in powerful positions get their come-uppance.

It is a time to get rid of pollutants, poisons and rubbish in society, to eliminate what is diseased and dirty in our current systems, when the urge to cleanse, declutter and detoxify the rules, the ruling elites and the ruling institutions that govern our lives becomes an important part of collective psychology. There is a tremendous drive for transparency and truth, for proper justice and laws, for clean, responsible government. Children born during this period will have a heightened awareness of the potential abuse of power by those in positions of authority so are likely to mistrust them and challenge them.

During this period of purging, while the establishment makes its desperate last ditch attempts to conserve itself, the powers that be use all the might of their resources to defend and justify the system as it is. There is an obsession with money, material wealth and profit-making, regardless of human suffering, a ruthless defence of aspiration and ambition, regardless of the consequences, and the need for a strict hierarchy, with an emphasis on people ‘knowing there place’ and doing as their superiors dictate. There will be a sense of a regression into Victorian values, where position and wealth define life chances, where the rich get richer and the elite rule, while the poor remain poor and disempowered, and have to suffer supposedly for the sake of society. A time of austerity, punishment and authoritarianism when the elite hold onto the last strings of their failing systems and use the might of law and order forces to clamp down on any dissenters and when strict hierarchical structures limit freedom and movement.

This is a time to scrutinise the way life is organised and the bodies and laws that regulate it. There is a purging of outdated systems and an end to old accepted ways of government and rule. The current structures of economic practices and employment practices as well as of banking, business and industry suffer upheavals, challenges and change. The systems of law and order, including the police, courts, prisons, justice system and protection forces also undergo transformation in order to be organised differently, more responsibly, and in the interests of the societies they are there to look after.

New elders arise to show that all is not gloom and doom and there is another way of running society, elders being people who have gained wisdom through experience, and who take their duty to society seriously (not necessarily old). Such ‘wise elders‘ emerge to reorganise society, to make just laws and to introduce new systems and rules. These are people who are respected and looked up to, a new breed of governors, who genuinely care for the well-being of society as a whole and therefore organise society in the interests of all. People who can be relied upon and trusted (as a child trusts and relies on a protective parent), to properly look after and protect people and to take the necessary responsibility. People who do not abuse their power for selfish gains. Such people have a mighty challenge on their hands as the old elites use all their wealth, position and power to demonise and destroy them. But there is such a tremendous ground swell of anti-establishment feeling, such a powerful emerging social consciousness, long sickened by the evils, the corruption and the poisons that have previously gone unchallenged, that the previously privileged and powerful and their not-fit-for-purpose institutions are eventually destroyed. The old order dies as new fledgling systems and organisations arise out of the turmoil, initially vulnerable and weak, but gaining strength and giving hope for the future.

SOME MANIFESTATIONS (so far …)

Challenges to traditional hierarchies and governments: Arab Spring, challenges to the EU including Brexit and the migrant crisis, challenges to western power in general. ISIS – violent challenge to the global status quo, with their ruthless determination to destroy what they see as evil in society. Kim Jong-un and North Korean nuclear weapons threaten the complacency of established world leaders and institutions like NATO. The international involvement in the wars and collapse in Syria and Libya. The collapse in Venezuela, the corruption of elections in Kenya. Independence and separatist movements threatening traditional nation states: the rise and success of the SNP (Scottish Nationalist Party) in the UK, the Kurds in Iraq demanding their own state of Kurdistan, the independence movement in Catalonia challenging the Spanish government and its constitution and elsewhere in Europe, Flanders, Lombardi and Veneto in Italy, all such movements challenging the unity of established states as well as the EU (also see Uranus in Taurus which augurs the breaking down of previous territories and borders and new ones being established.) A purging in Saudi Arabia of corrupt ministers and princes. Demonstrations all over the world including in Russia and China, unheard of before, against the corruption in governments and the ruling elites. And the backlash from the establishment attempting to suppress such movements often violently and brutally, such as the police (supposed to protect citizens) violently removing people attempting to vote in Catalonia’s independence referendum, the leader Puigdemont threatened with a 30 year prison sentence. Activists in such movements, particularly the leaders, being punished, threatened, imprisoned and demonised, the mainstream media supporting the establishment making out such movements are bad for society.

Upheavals in economies and banking: 2008 collapse of banks and banking crisis, through toxic debts, greed and dodgy dealings of bankers and lack of regulation by governments of the banks – all exposed. Including the loan to Greece from the EU with its impossible repayments (against the democratic wishes of the people). Revelation of the obscene amassing of wealth by those at the top, excessive executives’ and bankers’ pay and bonuses. Greed and cheating, with complicity of governments and tax laws, exposed, avoidance of taxes by big business, off-shore tax havens, MPs’ expenses scandals; corruption in governments exposed.

Wikileaks, a website set up to allow whistle-blowers to release anonymous documents, has been publishing secret documents related to governments, intelligence agencies, the military, big corporations, the global economy, international politics and wars to reveal corruption and dodgy dealings and truths previously kept hidden. exposing for example unarmed Iraqis being gunned down by an American helicopters, the true human cost of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, extrajudicial killings in Kenya, a report on toxic waste dumping on the Ivory Coast, Guantanamo Bay detention camp procedures and material involving large banks. Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks, a hero to anti-establishment activists, has been threatened by various governments and demonised as a criminal or terrorist by the establishment. Chelsea Manning, a US soldier, leaked information about the US military to WikiLeaks and was jailed for 7 years for espionage.

The Panama Papers exposed the dirty secrets of those at the top and in ruling institutions and has caused trouble for national leaders around the world. They revealed the secret wealth of the elites, the misappropriation of government funds and money stached in offshore companies in tax-havens and in properties in London (driving up house prices there to obscene levels and destroying local communities, which the UK government has been complicit in). For example, Pakistans’s prime minister in power for 30 years ousted for corruption, fraud and forgery. Iceland’s prime minister had to resign because of hiding millions behind a secretive offshore company and links to investments in failed banks. The father of UK prime minister David Cameron found to have run an investment fund that did not pay any UK tax on its profits. In Russia a $2billion network of deals and loans that benefitted some of the country’s most powerful people, including friends of Putin. In China 8 senior members of the Communist Party revealed to have used off-shore companies (the government subsequently blocked access to the Panama papers online.) In Australia hundreds of names and billions of dollars in tax evasion investigations. Evidence of such wrong-doing all over the world.

The Paradise Papers published 2017 revealing further dodgy dealings and investments in offshore tax havens by the super rich to avoid taxes, many of which are legal but questionably immoral (see Jupiter in Scorpio) and question the laws and systems that allow this. The Queen having £10 million invested offshore … more still to be revealed.

The exposure of the manipulation by global elites and ‘banksters’ of national governments and global organisations, and their power to destabilise national economies and currencies and sponsor wars to destabilise and destroy nation states, to pollute the environment and destroy bio-diversity in order to retain their power as global corporate giants – the oil, bio-tech, pharmaceutical, drugs and arms industries.

In the UK – abuse of power and corruption within police and government during the miners’ strike and Hillsborough disaster exposed 2016. Failure in duty of care of high officials exposed by investigations into the Grenfall Tower fire (2017). Sexual abuse by those at the top exposed, those in highly respected positions – the church, politicians, army, police, celebrities. Complicity of the police and other officials in not bringing to justice those responsible exposed. For example, in the Rochdale and other abusive sex rings cases the victims (teenage girls) were ignored for years by those who should have been looking after them, who were more concerned with being judged racist and not politically correct (as the majority of the abusers were Pakistani) than with their proper function of carrying out the law to protect the welfare of children.

November 2017 A purging of Westminster of those abusing their power and committing sexual harassment and assault and new systems to address this agreed by the leaders of the political parties. see Jupiter in Scorpio

Regression into Victorian type of mentality – since the banking crisis of 2008 (when Pluto first entered Capricorn) there has been an agenda throughout the world of austerity and harshness, mean and punishing. A rise in the attitude that the poor, ill and disadvantaged are ‘undeserving’ of help and support – its their own fault; including the refugees and migrants from the east and Africa – allowed to suffer or die in their attempt to cross the Mediterranean. Blaming people for what they are suffering instead of those in power taking responsible action. Suffering accepted as part of the natural order. Stark differences between the rich and the poor, the advantaged and disadvantaged. Cuts in social and health care, wages, benefits and public services, NHS in crisis, the rise and necessity of foodbanks. People working but still cannot afford to rent or buy a place to live or feed themselves. Complicity of governments in the housing crisis. Increase in insecure and poor working conditions, zero hours contracts, temporary contracts, reductions in pay, reductions in breaks, forced overtime etc. Abuse of employment laws eg Sports Direct, JD Sports, Asos and Boohoo etc. TUC found 3.2 million workers are in precarious jobs (2016). Deterioration of workers’ rights and law changed to limit trades unions and the right to strike.

Traditional political parties dying out: wipe-out of the UK Liberal Party in 2015 elections; right and left parties in France with the election of Macron; Brexit vote 2016 contrary to most mainstream politicians who wanted to remain in the EU. Donald Trump elected president in USA affecting the world order (also see Uranus in Aries ie shocking emergence of unexpected leaders). In Britain, Jeremy Corbyn, elected (twice) for leader of the Labour Party, leading to divisions and break down of the Labour Party as it traditionally was. His rise in popularity as an elder, (an MP of many years with great experience and integrity) who has constantly and consistently argued for peoples’ rights, against the powers that be, despite being criticised and maligned by the traditional media and those who want to maintain the system as it is.

The power of traditional media being challenged by the internet, alternative news websites and social media, so people no longer have to rely on the biased views of the media moguls like Rupert Murdoch for the news and can form new protest groups and organisations.

Sundara said:

Mercury Retrograde begins today October 13th and will end November 3rd. Mars retro ending 10 days later on Nov 13th.

MERCURY retrograde. As if 2020 hadn’t brought us enough already, we now have to face one of the trickiest events on the astrological calendar.

A retrograde occurs when a planet appears to be moving backwards from our vantage point here on Earth. It’s actually just an optical illusion.

Mercury turns retrograde about 3-4 times per year, and lasts for several weeks. Mercury is the planet of commerce, travel and communication and, when it’s in retrograde, all its usual positive influences on those areas turn, well, negative.

Crossed wires, missed signals, spoiled plans, travel delays etc. It’s an absolute dilly of a time, and most of us experience some setbacks.

Mercury will retrograde in the sign of Scorpio on October 13th, ending in the air sign of Libra on November 3rd, 2020.

Scorpio. Yikes. This is an intense sign, ruling secrets and hidden fears or vices, what we hold deep within ourselves. We may, at this time, be forced to face aspects of our character, or our lives, which we didn’t want to. Events will conspire to bring the hidden demons into light.

Power and control are also marked by Scorpio, and we may resist against those we feel have too much power over us. Make sure, however, that it’s not you who’s the one being domineering or controlling towards others.

Scorpio also rules regeneration and change, and you may find yourself being nudged towards ending something in your life which has run its course, only to replace it with something more fulfilling.

With a little foresight, you can learn how to use this astrological energy to come out of retrograde with a positive change, and a brighter outlook. Read on to discover how this last retrograde of 2020 could affect your sign!

ARIES (The Fool)

Renewal!

This retrograde will bring an opportunity to transform an element of your life that you’ve known was fading, false or negative for some time, but have been hiding from others because you felt either ashamed, anxious or unsure about how to sort it out.

Facing this truth will bring the insight to help you move forward, feeling confident again.

Seek to transform what no longer works in your life.

TAURUS (Knight of Cups)

Love life issues. 

Mixed messages and crossed wires will be an irritating theme this retrograde, creating tension with loved ones as they get the wrong end of the stick.

However, don’t avoid the conversations (or rows) this provokes, because some new truths WILL emerge (that need to), all of which can help to improve and repair bonds which have been under pressure or strained in 2020.

GEMINI (The Tower)

Let it burn.

Life moves us forward through a series of unexpected, natural and spontaneous circumstances and changes.

Resistance is futile, and just creates sorrow. Whatever unfolds this retrograde, let it be, let it happen, let yourself go with the flow and KNOW it will be alright in the end.

The Tower shows that whatever is affected is an area that needed rebuilding anyway, life is just doing the demolition job for you right now.

Actually, be grateful. This was overdue, and now you can move forwards.

CANCER (Ace of Swords)

Home truths

You are one of the most secretive signs, Cancer, but even you have to face your inner demons and fears sometimes, you can’t live “on the run” from that which scares or pains you.

The Ace of Swords says that you can use this retrograde to express, finally and honestly, your worst fears right now.

Get them out, exorcise them.

Once voiced, their power over you will disappear, and you can address the reality you now understand way better.

LEO (Four of Cups)

Passive aggressive

If you just keep letting things slide by this retrograde, Leo, you could find yourself in a hole that’s harder to dig your way out of, than it would be to resist going into it!

The Four of Cups shows that your greatest obstacle right now is not engaging, leaning in, addressing the miscommunications or issues ahead.

If you let them slide, you’ll be dragged along with them into an untrue and unfair spot. Don’t let that happen.

VIRGO (Ten of Swords)

Escape a bully

The Ten of Swords shows that you will see someone in their true light this retrograde.

And you will realise their domineering and overbearing attitude has really gotten to you, in ways you didn’t fully understand.

Things will come to a head, and you will appreciate that the only way through this is OUT of it. Head for the Exit.

Sever ties, withdraw, cut the cords. Someone people are toxic, and you’re better off without them.

LIBRA (Six of Cups)

Revelations

By looking back or even rekindling something with someone you used to know, this retrograde season, you discover something about yourself that shocks you.

How strange it is when we realise how much of the motivation and drivers of our own behaviour is hidden from us.

The Six of Cups reveals you’ll spot a pattern, or a self-limiting belief, that has always tripped you up. Self-awareness is the first step towards transformation.

SCORPIO (The Lovers) 

Chaotic thoughts

I think the main message for you this retrograde is to just GET THROUGH it, in one piece, without doing anything too drastic or sudden.

The Lovers shows you’ll have all kinds of crazy thoughts and ideas, options and analysis going on in that secretive brain of yours. Let your thoughts and feelings ebb and flow.

Don’t act on everything you think of. None of this is really permanent or solid, it’s like a fleeting and fast-flowing river of emotion.

Don’t drown in it. Don’t get swept too far away with it.

Hold on to the shore, keep your footing, and know that this too shall pass. Calm will be restored.

SAGITTARIUS (The World)

Transform

The World is the tarot’s final card and shows you’re going to enter a major period of transformation this retrograde.

Events will bring many matters to a head in your world, things that are drawing to the end of their natural cycle.

It won’t be all sad though, because new energy will also flow in to replace whatever is lost. Let this happen.

Go with the flow, because you’re being guided towards a new chapter in life.

CAPRICORN (The Hermit)

Hunker down

Chaos, errors, spoiled plans, miscommunications... these are the stuff of nightmares for you, because you’re an organised and practical Capricorn!

Perhaps the best thing for you, this retrograde, is to just batten down the hatches, cancel all non-essential plans and business, and enjoy your own company, doing your own thing, being quiet and restful and peaceful in your own lil’ sanctuary.

Bliss actually. Think of it as a Mercury Retrograde Retreat! Light the candles.

AQUARIUS (Knight of Wands)

Avoid the pests

People are going to GET.ON.YOUR.NERVES. this retrograde, Aquarius.

Perhaps you need a “time out” from your usual circle, because they are going to drive you nuts with their squabbles, demands, gossip and crossed wires.

Don’t get sucked into the drama, whatever happens, because you’ll only end up being on the “wrong side” at some point, and punished for no good reason.

Keep them at arm’s length until the storms have died down.

PISCES (The Chariot)

Be super clear

Clarity and purpose are the two qualities that will get you through and out of this Mercury retrograde, still making progress and feeling positive.

If you drift, you lose. So, make sure you know where you’re going and what you’re doing to get there.

The Chariot is about having focus and knowing your intentions, and following them doggedly and single-mindedly.

This isn’t a time to be optional. Focus.

Aldrick said:

Mercury retrograde can be transmuted positively as well, it doesn’t always cause things to go bad in someone’s personal life. Last mercury retrograde, a phone I was having issues with was finally done away with and I got a new phone that has lasted and has been much better. Throwbacks in education occurred, lessons retaught, a time to go back over old skills and touch them up. Friends from the past resurfacing. Health checks. Catching past mistakes and errors in the houses and rulerships of mercury. Work could go awry but giving someone a much needed break. Dealing with planetary transits isn’t really about trying to prevent the issues they bring but learning to make them work in our favor. Happens with meditation.

Sundara said:
Aldrick said:

Mercury retrograde can be transmuted positively as well, it doesn’t always cause things to go bad in someone’s personal life. Last mercury retrograde, a phone I was having issues with was finally done away with and I got a new phone that has lasted and has been much better. Throwbacks in education occurred, lessons retaught, a time to go back over old skills and touch them up. Friends from the past resurfacing. Health checks. Catching past mistakes and errors in the houses and rulerships of mercury. Work could go awry but giving someone a much needed break. Dealing with planetary transits isn’t really about trying to prevent the issues they bring but learning to make them work in our favor. Happens with meditation.

Yes. :3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back