Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Borg Potential

Sunny

I would like to know how far the Borg can advance. They are certainly not the same thing, free and slaves, indeed they are opposite things but to understand more it is necessary to know more. I would like your opinions.

The potential for the continuity of the mass mind is dependent upon how much chaos the people are going to take while hooked on various vices (electronic, food,social etc) until they snap and start revolting back.

You already see many within the Borg rising up because their lives were destroyed because of the virus hoax. I don't think the time is far away when a charismatic leader starts pointing the finger at the elites and your going to see mass organization against them. We just need to reach more and more people, which means doing the RTR. In 3 years since the RTR came out ,we have seen more drastic global changes than in the past 20 years.

This is all leading to the total annihilation of the world Jewry. Its impossible even with computer simulations that predict human behavior or mass control over the media that a couple thousand jews will be able to control the entire world. Its simply not possible and the society they are trying to create is not sustainable. Over time it will all break down and there will be mass chaos.

Order is born during chaos. We are witnessing history play itself out, currently. Kalki the avenger, the age when we take our revenge is already upon us. We are going to witness a new world born out of the ashes of the old world and humanity moving forward is going to reject all that the enemy represents.

Our ancestors that live within us demand retribution and justice for what these Abrahamics have done to the entire world for so many years.

Of course, logic is not enough to examine this, it is also necessary to know about the body and consciousness, and it is also necessary to know how the chip works. I think that the brain chip implant is a complete and permanent defeat. In fact, the arbitrariness or consciousness is literally possessed as property and as livestock through the chip. Microchipped people cannot go against the will of their owners. Xians and musulims do not go against the jews because of the unconsciousness, deception and violence exercised by the jewish shepherds, the rabbis. With the chip it is different, it is a bit like the biological virus that takes control of the cell it infects and exploits. Very interesting to note the computer virus, it is an imitation of the biological virus.

Jack said:
The potential for the continuity of the mass mind is dependent upon how much chaos the people are going to take while hooked on various vices (electronic, food,social etc) until they snap and start revolting back.

You already see many within the Borg rising up because their lives were destroyed because of the virus hoax. I don't think the time is far away when a charismatic leader starts pointing the finger at the elites and your going to see mass organization against them. We just need to reach more and more people, which means doing the RTR. In 3 years since the RTR came out ,we have seen more drastic global changes than in the past 20 years.

This is all leading to the total annihilation of the world Jewry. Its impossible even with computer simulations that predict human behavior or mass control over the media that a couple thousand jews will be able to control the entire world. Its simply not possible and the society they are trying to create is not sustainable. Over time it will all break down and there will be mass chaos.

Order is born during chaos. We are witnessing history play itself out, currently. Kalki the avenger, the age when we take our revenge is already upon us. We are going to witness a new world born out of the ashes of the old world and humanity moving forward is going to reject all that the enemy represents.

Our ancestors that live within us demand retribution and justice for what these Abrahamics have done to the entire world for so many years.
The destiny of humanity is freedom. But I was wondering, how far can the chipped ones like the greys, for example, advance. They cannot go against the will of their slavers but I am sure they can do a lot, like research for example. What is your opinion?

Master said:
Jack said:

The destiny of humanity is freedom. But I was wondering, how far can the chipped ones like the greys, for example, advance. They cannot go against the will of their slavers but I am sure they can do a lot, like research for example. What is your opinion?
Not far but they seem to especially concerned with psychic attacks. One Grey can siphon the energy of different greys in a concentrated attack if there are around. Other than that these creatures are lifeless Borg type insects. However up close they can be very dangerous.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back