Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Group ritual for rain?

Taurus

For those of us who live in western USA we are burning down. people are losing everything because of (((lightning))). i was wondering if we could do something together to amplify our workings.

Taurus said:
For those of us who live in western USA we are burning down. people are losing everything because of (((lightning))). i was wondering if we could do something together to amplify our workings.

We did one time a working for amazon:

Ritual For Amazon Jungle
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22933&p=97984&hilit=Amazon#p97984

You can adapt the spell to your purpose.

Maybe some SS will join but F-RTR is priority number 1.

Greetings,
I am sorry to hear of this disaster.
An effective tried-and-true method is to get an aerial/satellite view of the area you wish to influence.
Vibrate a Sanskrit mantra for water (or a rune with watery properties) while visualizing clouds gathering and raining/flooding/ etc. on the area you wish to affect.

This is an old and extremely effective method that still used and taught by many occultist and remote influencers.
Its applications can range from influencing the weather on a specific area to encouraging destruction of an area (eg. from a close-up satellite view-- seeing bombs being dropped on Israel's crowded wailing wall).

Here's a great link for looking up words in Sanskrit. You can experiment with them and ask here if you need help with their proper pronunciations.

https://dsal.uchicago.edu/dictionaries/macdonell/

HS.

Taurus said:

I second this. I think this should happen. I have never seen anything like it.

Syt said:
Greetings,
I am sorry to hear of this disaster.
An effective tried-and-true method is to get an aerial/satellite view of the area you wish to influence.
Vibrate a Sanskrit mantra for water (or a rune with watery properties) while visualizing clouds gathering and raining/flooding/ etc. on the area you wish to affect.

This is an old and extremely effective method that still used and taught by many occultist and remote influencers.
Its applications can range from influencing the weather on a specific area to encouraging destruction of an area (eg. from a close-up satellite view-- seeing bombs being dropped on Israel's crowded wailing wall).

Here's a great link for looking up words in Sanskrit. You can experiment with them and ask here if you need help with their proper pronunciations.

https://dsal.uchicago.edu/dictionaries/macdonell/

HS.

That does work. I must say also you can make energy formations like energy balls to help you with this or other visualizations with energy or the elements too. I have only ever used this to cleanse areas didnt know all this other stuff was possible with it but cool thanks for the info.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back