Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Enochian

Sunny

While studying JOS, what I understood is that this is definitely a very ancient language. It is a language understood and used, both by Our Gods and by the enemy gods, i.e. those at the top of the enemy empire who created their Borg agenda.

What do Our Gods think of this alphabet? And what do the jews and their superiors think and do about this alphabet? I don't know who this alphabet belongs to and if someone uses it or it is abandoned. I have also named the enemies because they could infuse it with power and use it for them and so we should take action.

Some time ago we said not to use this language. How are things with the Enochian alphabet and what should we do with it?

Its not safe to use any language that is widely known.

For eg look at the Final RTR. We know their letters and so we can reverse it, making them suffer immense loss.

Is it true that the angels gave this alphabet to John Dee?

Username said:

For eg look at the Final RTR. We know their letters and so we can reverse it, making them suffer immense loss.
This is normal. Invincibility is exceptional ability to attack and defend; absolute superiority, unbeatable. You can increase and advance infinitely but you cannot possess and be infinity. Infinity can be followed but not dominated and possessed everything.

There's tons of posts about it, use the search function.

Master said:
Username said:

This is normal. Invincibility is exceptional ability to attack and defend; absolute superiority, unbeatable. You can increase and advance infinitely but you cannot possess and be infinity. Infinity can be followed but not dominated and possessed everything.

Great wisdom which I only understood or maybe understood after reading several times.

Btw in a novel(fictional) that I read, when the same magic move is used repeatedly many times, it can be analysed and targeted.
By targeted meaning, either to build a strong defense from the move or counter the move by making a new magic move making the user who used the same move suffer immense backlash.

So the main character had to keep updating the magic move.

I guess its same here? In a way I think its same. Though I realise that it may be a tad bit foolish to compare real life to fiction.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I know little about the Enochian, the members who have dealt with this topic can help, explaining and directing in the topics where the Enochian was discussed.

Aquarius said:
There's tons of posts about it, use the search function.
Good idea, I'm going to look and see what the other SS who have dealt with this topic have said.

TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Enochian is just some nonsense that Edward Kelly and some other guy created for trolling and selling books in the 16th century. It has no real power or explanatory volume. The Demons do not 'speak' it either.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Enochian is just some nonsense that Edward Kelly and some other guy created for trolling and selling books in the 16th century. It has no real power or explanatory volume. The Demons do not 'speak' it either.
What are the keys? I guess the gods see us using them and say "At least you tried, here's some energy for trying to help." and that's all the power of them, but it felt like they work. Thank you for fixing us with correct information. :D

The keys are powerful because we call to the Gods and we intend these prayers to reach them when we do.

As for the Enochian in the literal sense, I would say they are outdated. The original keys were also very blasphemous to the Gods, and we have changed them.

They have energy into them that is for sure. I myself have used them over the years, but I do not believe they are legitimately the language of the Demons.

The JoS is undergoing revisions and we do not have much time to put things up there.

While I do not believe the Enochian keys are so bad, the thing is, they were created by the characters stated. They do not reflect the most powerful spiritual language, nor the language of the Demons. Enoch-Ian is actually the language claimed of Enoch the biblical patriarch. The Enochian became part of the Satanic subculture and Satanists have used them over the centuries, but I do not believe personally their root is so legitimate, or worth engaging too much into.

As it say in the JoS they have been completely revised anyway. So safe to use. But I wouldn't spend too much time on them personally. So as a final verdict these are inundated right now same as some other pieces of information. Nothing bad or dangerous to use them, but there are other and more powerful things to do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
What are the keys? I guess the gods see us using them and say "At least you tried, here's some energy for trying to help." and that's all the power of them, but it felt like they work. Thank you for fixing us with correct information. :D

The keys are powerful because we call to the Gods and we intend these prayers to reach them when we do.

As for the Enochian in the literal sense, I would say they are outdated. The original keys were also very blasphemous to the Gods, and we have changed them.

They have energy into them that is for sure. I myself have used them over the years, but I do not believe they are legitimately the language of the Demons.

The JoS is undergoing revisions and we do not have much time to put things up there.

While I do not believe the Enochian keys are so bad, the thing is, they were created by the characters stated. They do not reflect the most powerful spiritual language, nor the language of the Demons. Enoch-Ian is actually the language claimed of Enoch the biblical patriarch. The Enochian became part of the Satanic subculture and Satanists have used them over the centuries, but I do not believe personally their root is so legitimate, or worth engaging too much into.

As it say in the JoS they have been completely revised anyway. So safe to use. But I wouldn't spend too much time on them personally. So as a final verdict these are inundated right now same as some other pieces of information. Nothing bad or dangerous to use them, but there are other and more powerful things to do.

The JoS is undergoing revisions all the time, like meditations etc.

1 RTR > 100 enochian keys.

If one wants to please the Gods, do an RTR instead. The Gods pay more attention to this rather than any "Enochian".

I am more confused than you.

TopoftheAbyss said:
In his book Monas Hieroglyphica , published in 1564 , he used mathematics, Kabbalah and alchemy to trace creation back to a unity of point, line and circle.

Dee devoted himself to Judeo-Christian magic, astrology and hermetic philosophy, and from 1582 to 1587 the medium Edward Kelley assisted him in making contact with angels . The Enochian language emerged from this collaboration .
He's a jew, now it's all clear.

Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The JoS is undergoing revisions all the time, like meditations etc.

1 RTR > 100 enochian keys.

If one wants to please the Gods, do an RTR instead. The Gods pay more attention to this rather than any "Enochian".

I am more confused than you.
Little is known of his past prior to meeting John Dee in 1582. He is said to have been an assistant to the village pharmacist Anthony Gray and later to be a parish clerk in his English place of birth, Worcester, and his ears are said to have been cut off by the hangman for forging documents ; but they are probably just legends. [2] There are also reports that he worked as a lawyer at times. [3] Then he turned to alchemy and magic, which he had probably already 1576 Contact Dee.

In November 1582 he visited John Dee, who had a great reputation at the court of Queen Elizabeth I as an astrologer, mathematician, alchemist and scholar, at his country estate in Mortlake. He succeeded in impressing Dee, who had been looking for a spiritualist medium for a long time, and both traveled with their families to Poland in 1583 at the invitation of the Polish nobleman Albrecht Laski and from there to Bohemia to see Rudolph II in Prague , a promoter of alchemy and occult teachings. After a few months, at the request of the papal envoy, who wanted to accuse them of heresy and witchcraft, they were expelled from Prague and went to Krakow via Erfurt and Kassel. With the Polish King Stephenthey only found temporary admission and moved back to Bohemia to the castle of Wilhelm von Rosenberg , a promoter of alchemy, in Wittingau .

Kelley succeeded at the court of Rosenberg, who paid him well and employed him as an alchemist, assisted by the Paracelsus follower and doctor Karl Widemann from Augsburg. He received from Rosenberg festivals Hradek and Libeř and the farm Nová Libeň . Queen Elizabeth I of England began to be interested in him and in 1588 sent Edward Dyer († 1607) to Wittingau ( Třeboň Castle ), where he experimented alchemically with Kelley.

In 1589 Kelley and Dee split up after tensions had already developed. Kelley was after Dee's young wife and wanted to persuade Dee in a seance that the angel Uriel was demanding a wife swap. Dee left Wittingau shortly afterwards. Kelley herself did not want to return to England, despite the efforts of the Queen.

On the recommendation of Rosenberg, Kelley was invited back to Prague by Rudolph II, who was initially suspicious of him, and tried his hand at being an alchemical gold maker, but failed, as did all the predecessors with whom the emperor had tried. On May 2, 1591, the emperor issued an arrest warrant against Kelley for allegedly killing a Georg Hunkler in a dispute. He was probably imprisoned at Pürglitz Castle until October 1593 ; his further fate is unclear. The case attracted international attention; there was speculation about the "real" reasons for imprisonment, and Rosenberg and Elisabeth I spoke out on his behalf. According to some sources, he died of a broken leg while attempting to escape; [4] [5]according to others, he continued his career at court for a while, but was imprisoned again. His wife, who was involved in the seances, survived him in Prague. The alchemist Sendivogius is said to have bought her estate near Prague in 1597.

As a medium, he is said to have been the originator of the Enochian language with Dee, but Dee was inspired to conceptualize it from older models. There are records by John Dee of his time with Dee, including a diary that has also been published.

There is a memorial in Brüx , where he is said to have died.

He was the stepfather of the poet Elisabeth Johanna von Weston .

Master said:
It is fake. Some guy invented it. Nonsense.
I thought it was a very old language, but it's a scam.

Some of the high priests in the past have had their names in Enochian, and also a lot of well known old memebers too. Teloc Vovim is an Enochian name I believe, it translates to Death Dragon, Vovim Baghie is an enochian name. HPS Mlimlal is an enochian name I believe. Limlal mean "treasure" in enochian or something along those lines. Not sure if its fake or anything like that, but the HPs and a lot of old long time JoS members have used it in the past.

I’ve got to include my experience in this conversation because I believe it may be important. Enochian does have a specific purpose and I have spoken with some demons via enochian who take preference towards this when working with a ouija board.

It does come out as apparent utter nonsense, but much like many other divinatory tools that are seemingly randomized, using the enochian on joyofsatan can make ouija contact 100% more efficient when used with intuition. It has allowed me to get an entire sentence or affirmation from a God with 10 letters versus 20+

To top this, the affirmation I was given to speak in enochian was incredibly power when combined with the runes I was using for a certain purpose. The effects manifested far quicker, the energy was VERY positive, and I was really stunned at the accuracy. I did this about 3-4 times. Each time, I’d have to decode the enochian. Understanding this form of communication was very much based on intuition. Whatever it’s origins are, whatever I was given did work. And it worked well. I mean, astoundingly well. More than other methods. Enough to know this wasn’t a coincidence or placebo.

I’ll have to put up some examples and I thought of making a post on this. This was not an accident, nor was it of the enemy, I did my best to make sure of this with the Gods. I really don’t think I am mistaken here. I have been very careful in spirit communication, though sometimes I’ve had some bullshit seep in. I’ve been learning from those mistakes though. I’d be open to hearing more on this. I don’t think it’d be on joyofsatan if it didn’t have a purpose.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Okay this makes sense, it’s possible that for working with ouija boards specifically this is a good way to go if one is intuitive. The affirmation that was put into enochian would have been long and specified otherwise. This long affirmation was put into a short enochian phrase and carried very much power. This was also given directly from a God in a personal working that didn’t require any time limits. If I could do this for every affirmation I state (at the end of a ritual or working) I would. I’m sure Sanskrit is more powerful though. The comment I just made was in regards to claims that it is entirely nonsensical and meaningless. Enochian is my favorite way to go about ouija board contact for sure. Other languages take a lot of psychic energy and take a long time to form something that’d make sense.

Sun said:
Master said:
It is fake. Some guy invented it. Nonsense.
I thought it was a very old language, but it's a scam.

Some of the high priests in the past have had their names in Enochian, and also a lot of well known old memebers too. Teloc Vovim is an Enochian name I believe, it translates to Death Dragon, Vovim Baghie is an enochian name. HPS Mlimlal is an enochian name I believe. Limlal mean "treasure" in enochian or something along those lines. Not sure if its fake or anything like that, but the HPs and a lot of old long time JoS members have used it in the past.
"Ol Argedco Luciftias"
"I invoke light"

Before I knew it was a bullshit fake language.

Sundara said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Okay this makes sense, it’s possible that for working with ouija boards specifically this is a good way to go if one is intuitive. The affirmation that was put into enochian would have been long and specified otherwise. This long affirmation was put into a short enochian phrase and carried very much power. This was also given directly from a God in a personal working that didn’t require any time limits. If I could do this for every affirmation I state (at the end of a ritual or working) I would. I’m sure Sanskrit is more powerful though. The comment I just made was in regards to claims that it is entirely nonsensical and meaningless. Enochian is my favorite way to go about ouija board contact for sure. Other languages take a lot of psychic energy and take a long time to form something that’d make sense.
I don't know anything about Sanskrit and I'm not sure about Enochian but I know for sure that the Futhark or Runes belong to Our Gods.

Username said:
Master said:
Username said:

Great wisdom which I only understood or maybe understood after reading several times.

Btw in a novel(fictional) that I read, when the same magic move is used repeatedly many times, it can be analysed and targeted.
By targeted meaning, either to build a strong defense from the move or counter the move by making a new magic move making the user who used the same move suffer immense backlash.

So the main character had to keep updating the magic move.

I guess its same here? In a way I think its same. Though I realise that it may be a tad bit foolish to compare real life to fiction.
Virtual games are a very creative form of entertainment. The virtual is part of reality but it is a limited and isolated thing. It is important to organize your time. People need to work and rest but they also need freedom to have fun and enjoy life. I wouldn't include development in fun because it is part of work, fun is something else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back