Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This forum is great, but...

WEASZX

The JOS is the only Satanic group Ive seen that is accurate in it's information and is focused on empowering humanity. The JOS is the only occult community I could ever care to be apart of.

This forum is great, but... Ive noticed a lot of posts are never answered. If you go to the "unanswered" section on search youll see a long list of posts nobody had time to answer, and some of these were interesting and important info that just weren't engaged in. I went to a few of these posts and did my best to answer them (as a person without credibility, title or authority but I figured an honest answer is better than none at all) and realized there must be about a 12 hour wait for moderator approval. I decided that perhaps our ministry is too busy with important matters to govern this forum actively, which is reasonable completely. I understand (and Im sure everyone else does) why these security procedures are in place, but to me personally it just seems this system is choking out something beautiful. That thing I believe can be summarized as effective communication.

By saying this forum hasnt met my expectations, I do not intend to insult or even criticize the ministry or the forum itself as clearly what I wanted isn't part of what they had intended. I highly appreciate the value of both the ministry and the forum.

Another example is that I have come across an angelic cult using advanced angelic magic and acting as a vigilante organization keeping powerful cults supressed. Im confident groups like these are acting against the JOS, being perhaps the largest theistic group available to the public. If we were to counter infiltrate these groups we can better understand them.

I believe in an active group among many people infiltrators will be cancelled out more effectively if members are informed and perhaps even trained to recognize how to identify them. There will always be infiltrators, there can never be 100% trust in a group with a target on it's back like ours.

Ive wrote way too much already, and I already doubt this post will ever go through for being controversial but I really hope it does. I read in Cobras post that the JOS will be moving forward and improving. I really hope my suggestions will be at least considered.

Perhaps Im ignorant in the things the ministry deal with and the potential dangers my suggestions would bring. Perhaps these dangers would outweight the benefits entirely 10 fold.

Likely this post will be not approved of, and if it is it wont be responded to. If that is the case, I may have to look elsewhere for what I wanted out of this community.

AVE
WEASZX

WEASZX said:

AVE
WEASZX
Joins on 6th September and the following day suggests a Telegram group for JoS because of some vague reason that wasn't even properly explained...yeah so we can have our members being hunted down and brutalized in bolshevik fashion. No thanks.

The JoS is not a forum, it's a global community that is aligned with the original pagan Gods of humanity, chiefly Satan. So you're going to leave this to find another place with 'better' forum coordination because of such a petty thing? A rabbi might as well have the perfect forum going by your explanation, you can choose that over this?

The war against the enemy has been heating up and clergy is super busy. All members need to do is follow the instructions provided and things run smoothly. Also, many of the ignored posts are usually frequently asked questions or things that have been mentioned too many times to be repeated, one only needs to use the search function. Many times I had a question I only needed to search the forums and find the answer.

Blackdragon666 is right, oftentimes you'll think of something or have some kind of idea locked into your head, and then you'd find something relevant on the forum to it which will help you or set you on the right path.

Forums aren't perfect, but we as a whole group must advance and take things to another level, and more of us must must wake up and stop being lazy. In the future many things will change. Stay away from enemy groups, unless you want to study them like animals for your personal research lol

Ofcoz this is gona happen we are humans most people have busy lives ok yes some will be unanswered but most not the point of satanism is to advance and self study there is almost and answer for everything here anyway and on the jos website some people are just dam lazy and it’s a waste for u to even post this as a problem that this forum has advance and study and get to know the gods and meditate things will usually be made known to you

I do try to go to the Unanswered tab every day, and I usually answer some of them. But I don't always have something to say about it. Other people are the same way, trying to answer some of them. But most people here do not read every topic, many of them only read the most popular ones. They read whatever is on the New page, or some of the ones on the Unread page.

If you have an answer to somebody, then write it. You say you don't want to because you are not well known here. How will anybody know about you if you never write anything? You build up a reputation of someone who gives good answers, by answering and giving good answers. Don't worry about if you might be partly wrong, because me and other people will see it and we will correct it if there is some mistake.

Don't stick your head into some insane worthless cult, unless you want yourself to also become insane and worthless. There is nothing useful or salvageable there for anybody. There are endless curses going around in those places, and you should stay away unless you want those curses to connect and ruin you. There is nothing to gain by spying on insane christians or insane muslims or whatever they are. They are nothing but pure curses, and all that matters is the Final RTR erases all those curses. Let them do whatever they are going to do, we do not need to know about it. Just by doing the Final RTR here, we erase all the effects of whatever they were doing somewhere else.

WEASZX said:

When we have the energy, drive and time I and others spend hours answering most peoples questions on the forum. I personally leave the rest that I don't know the answers to or if other members can very easily answer it instead, if they don't then they don't this forum has been here for 2 years, use the search function and you'll probably find what the answers you're looking for.

We can't cover everything either because some information just isn't known to us and we can't go around spending 8 hours a day finding answers or coming up with empty theories that don't really help anyone and typing away like slaves to each and every topic, a lot of us have full-time jobs, children and lives to tend to.

If your loyalty to communications is so fragile as the desire of a bustling social cafe then perhaps your leaving is for the best if it causes you so much strife. It is also not really the clergy's job to answer questions 24/7. Perhaps you should spend your time on the "Active Topics" sub and leave the "Unanswered" one to those who have more patience than you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back