Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about air

Seby

Since it makes me less heavy, does it also make Astral projection easier?
Does it make me less lazy or makes it easier for me to meditate? In my current state it is impossible to stay focused during breath exercises or any other type of meditation.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Yes, just like working on your 4th chakras does, as well.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Does it make me less lazy or makes it easier for me to meditate? In my current state it is impossible to stay focused during breath exercises or any other type of meditation.
That depends on what causes you that trouble in the first place. Concentration issues can also come from the air element. If you have those issues due to heavyness and/or earthiness, then yes air will help. You can always try it out and see what happens for you.

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Yes, just like working on your 4th chakras does, as well.

TopoftheAbyss said:
That depends on what causes you that trouble in the first place. Concentration issues can also come from the air element. If you have those issues due to heavyness and/or earthiness, then yes air will help. You can always try it out and see what happens for you.
Thanks. Any idea on how much should I do such working?

TopoftheAbyss said:
I'm assuming you mean a working with the air element. In that case, for starters I'd recommend just invoking 1-3 breaths of it, after void meditating for a few minutes before it to focus fully. Then focus closely on how it feels, and meditate on that feeling for a couple minutes after invoking it. After that, try to write down in detail in some blackbook or notes app on your phone how you felt and what you felt. Keep doing that for a couple days atleast and see how it affects you, then you can potentially look to do a more detailed "working" on it if it had good effects for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back