Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dangers of Marijuana

RavenSky666

Marijuana is not as harmless as many people seem to think. Weed may seem relatively safe or ''light'' compared to other substances, but the truth is that it is just as bad in it's own way. Marijuana damages the soul, the aura, and the mind. It may not physically addict someone but it definitely psychologically addicts a person.

WE do not need ANY mind altering substances to advance or to achieve happiness. We need only to meditate and work on our own spirituality naturally. Every person who abuses marijuana, has their own excuses of why they think they ''need'' it, that they convince themselves of constantly. They say things like ''it helps me relax'' or ''I need it to feel happy'' etc. We can achieve these things without any drugs at all. Drugs are an unnecessary crutch. They are only here to cripple us so our spiritual legs never strengthen enough to walk.

I am not talking about necessary medications. Marijuana is not necessary to abuse for any reason. I once was emotionally addicted to it. I loved the way it made me ''feel'', but it was false happiness. False happiness is not real happiness. You can not advance if you are stuck in a state of false happiness, and spiritual laziness. Weed makes someone lazy, hungry, unhealthy, dumbed down. That's what the enemy wants! Why do you think it has been illegal all of this time? What happens when you tell someone they can't have a certain thing? It makes them want it more. The enemy makes it then ''COOL'' and trendy because it seems rebellious, and exciting to do something that is illegal. All the cool kids are doing it right? Now almost everyone has smoked it, and several still do. They can now legalize it in most places and tax it so they can profit from the already hooked masses.

I am making this post to reach out to all of you here that may still be hooked on this. it IS bad, it IS a big deal, marijuana IS harmful. No, it may not be like cocaine, or meth, but it is just as bad in a spiritual sense. You are not really happy on weed, you are not making any progress on weed. You are being lulled into a false sense of happiness and that gives you false comfort. It's like ignoring your alarm, laying in bed too long before you go to work, and then realizing you are now late because you wanted to remain ''happy'' and ''comfy'' and ignore your responsibilities. But guess what? Now you are going to get in trouble at work for it!

The effects of weed are no different than this, only it is on a spiritual level. It makes you want to be ''comfy'' and not advance. Advancement seems scary, OMG you mean I have to actually WORK for it!? Wouldn't it be much better to smoke pot, and ignore personal, and spiritual growth, and just waste away into nothingness? No! No one ever said personal advancement is easy. WE are NOT children anymore, Challenges, and hard work, are necessary to grow. Smoking weed is not self medicating, It is self destructive! You WILL get better without it, you WILL get stronger, don't give up. Put down the weed, work on your soul. The Gods are here to help you. They care, And They understand what you are going through. You CAN and WILL get better, and weed is NOT the answer.

This path is not always easy, but we are all working on ourselves, we are all healing from past trauma, we are all giving up on bad and harmful habits gradually, to become what Father Satan intended for us to be. We are all working towards betterment together on this path. I cannot bear the thought of some of you out there making the same stupid mistakes I was making for too damn long. Please take this advice to heart. Save yourself from going deeper into this rabbit hole. Good luck to you! And don't feel bad. We have all made our own mistakes in this life, and many other lives. Change starts here, it starts now, it starts with you. All it takes is one step forward in the correct direction. Satanism is about letting go of the enemy's filth, freeing oneself from curses, healing, advancing, becoming a God. The Gods are the most advanced beings in existence and they don't use drugs. Take their example. Let go of these enemy curses! Drugs are just another enemy curse. Let them go and free yourself once and for all. Hail Satan!

Months before becoming an SS I have started smoking it everyday because i knew a person who would give it to me for free, then I got in a situation in which I couldn't smoke it anymore, that moment was the exact moment I found Spiritual Satanism, when that period ended I felt bright, like really bright, as if a mental fog that made my mind slow disappeared, this was 1 month after not being able to smoke. I was seeing the world more clearly. The dangers of marijuana are real, and teens are getting their brain destroyed by it especially since their brains are in development.

Very refreshing. Luckily, I stopped smoking it years ago. Can you maybe write one about coffee?

This drug is really fucking dangerous!! This statement right here is not even close to strong enough to convey the message especially to someone involved in spiritual warfare for Satan but i think you get my point.

Even back in the days when I was using drugs a lot i still had a lot of fear about this one more so than anything cause I kind of understood what it did.

If anyone is open to the astral they know who uses this drug regularly at least. Their aura looks like shit is full of holes and weak. Their energy is imbalanced and messed up.

But what is dangerous about this especially for Satanists it opens up the astral senses more while greatly weakening the spirit at the same time. This effect can last for a few hours which is plenty of time for something on the astral to fuck you up or if a person is weak enough possess them or attach to them.

I would say this is more dangerous than most things even to be honest. It is way more hard to recover and fix the soul with this than a lot of stuff. There is a reason this is legalized many places now it makes people especially normies easy targets of curses and astral attack.

When I used this I was paranoid about getting possessed. Not worth it in my mind or even fun despite the warm feelings and nice aspect of it. Although yeah I kind of like feeling warm and good for a bit but I realize its dangerous spiritually so not worth it in my mind. Not to mention disappointing to the Gods. Last time I used it. Bael literally told me I was disappointing Satan and to throw all of it away and not do that again.

I listened Have not done it since.

RavenSky666 said:
Marijuana is not as harmless as many people seem to think. Weed may seem relatively safe or ''light'' compared to other substances, but the truth is that it is just as bad in it's own way. Marijuana damages the soul, the aura, and the mind. It may not physically addict someone but it definitely psychologically addicts a person.

WE do not need ANY mind altering substances to advance or to achieve happiness. We need only to meditate and work on our own spirituality naturally. Every person who abuses marijuana, has their own excuses of why they think they ''need'' it, that they convince themselves of constantly. They say things like ''it helps me relax'' or ''I need it to feel happy'' etc. We can achieve these things without any drugs at all. Drugs are an unnecessary crutch. They are only here to cripple us so our spiritual legs never strengthen enough to walk.

I am not talking about necessary medications. Marijuana is not necessary to abuse for any reason. I once was emotionally addicted to it. I loved the way it made me ''feel'', but it was false happiness. False happiness is not real happiness. You can not advance if you are stuck in a state of false happiness, and spiritual laziness. Weed makes someone lazy, hungry, unhealthy, dumbed down. That's what the enemy wants! Why do you think it has been illegal all of this time? What happens when you tell someone they can't have a certain thing? It makes them want it more. The enemy makes it then ''COOL'' and trendy because it seems rebellious, and exciting to do something that is illegal. All the cool kids are doing it right? Now almost everyone has smoked it, and several still do. They can now legalize it in most places and tax it so they can profit from the already hooked masses.

I am making this post to reach out to all of you here that may still be hooked on this. it IS bad, it IS a big deal, marijuana IS harmful. No, it may not be like cocaine, or meth, but it is just as bad in a spiritual sense. You are not really happy on weed, you are not making any progress on weed. You are being lulled into a false sense of happiness and that gives you false comfort. It's like ignoring your alarm, laying in bed too long before you go to work, and then realizing you are now late because you wanted to remain ''happy'' and ''comfy'' and ignore your responsibilities. But guess what? Now you are going to get in trouble at work for it!

The effects of weed are no different than this, only it is on a spiritual level. It makes you want to be ''comfy'' and not advance. Advancement seems scary, OMG you mean I have to actually WORK for it!? Wouldn't it be much better to smoke pot, and ignore personal, and spiritual growth, and just waste away into nothingness? No! No one ever said personal advancement is easy. WE are NOT children anymore, Challenges, and hard work, are necessary to grow. Smoking weed is not self medicating, It is self destructive! You WILL get better without it, you WILL get stronger, don't give up. Put down the weed, work on your soul. The Gods are here to help you. They care, And They understand what you are going through. You CAN and WILL get better, and weed is NOT the answer.

This path is not always easy, but we are all working on ourselves, we are all healing from past trauma, we are all giving up on bad and harmful habits gradually, to become what Father Satan intended for us to be. We are all working towards betterment together on this path. I cannot bear the thought of some of you out there making the same stupid mistakes I was making for too damn long. Please take this advice to heart. Save yourself from going deeper into this rabbit hole. Good luck to you! And don't feel bad. We have all made our own mistakes in this life, and many other lives. Change starts here, it starts now, it starts with you. All it takes is one step forward in the correct direction. Satanism is about letting go of the enemy's filth, freeing oneself from curses, healing, advancing, becoming a God. The Gods are the most advanced beings in existence and they don't use drugs. Take their example. Let go of these enemy curses! Drugs are just another enemy curse. Let them go and free yourself once and for all. Hail Satan!

Just read the side effects on Kratom, another popular choice.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa

I absolutely agree with you both. This drug is very dangerous. My previous post doesn't even stress how dangerous it is, but as I said, It is just as bad as harder drugs on a spiritual level. It tricks people into thinking it's safe while it silently destroys their lives. ALL drugs are bad. And yes, alcohol is a terrible thing as well. There is no need for it. It ruins lives. Drugs are a jewish invented disease like everything else they shit into our world. And when people are hooked where do they go? To xian rehab centers where they are told the only way to get better is to worship their jewish overlords. They are brainwashed to convert and they think it's the only way to save themselves...it's truly horrible stuff. I know there are some of us here that still partake in these substances and I hope they read our testimonials about how bad this shit is and actually listen. The only way to save yourself is to throw away the crap and truly work on yourself. Meditate, grow, empower yourself. Your aura will heal in time but you must start the healing now before it's too late.

Meteor said:
For that matter, I think alcohol is bad too. I used to drink a glass a few times a year during social events so I could relax more, but thanks to meditation, social events don't stress me out anymore, so there's just no incentive to drink any anymore. There's better ways to relax and have fun than to drink some mild poison that impairs brain functions.

And this is always pottards arguments. Whenever I talk about marijuana being bad for 100% all the reasons you and others are giving here, they’ll be like, “durrr but alcohol!” It’s funny to watch them not know what to say when you agree that alcohol is bad too. Or when they say, “it’s natuuuuuraaaal man! It’s a plant!” Alcohol comes from plants too!!! Along with many other poisons....

But even then! I don’t think alcohol is as bad as marijuana. It’s definitely more accessible and more culturally accepted, but it’s not treated as some miracle cure or holy plant. I think most people would agree that alcohol is an addictive substance and harmful to the body. Even alcoholics. But pot heads delude themselves into thinking they are transcended somehow and that every time they take a hit, they are elevating themselves. It’s annoying.

As someone who struggles with this, I by and large agree with what's been said here but just want to add in a few points.

Libra said:
And this is always pottards arguments. Whenever I talk about marijuana being bad for 100% all the reasons you and others are giving here, they’ll be like, “durrr but alcohol!” It’s funny to watch them not know what to say when you agree that alcohol is bad too. Or when they say, “it’s natuuuuuraaaal man! It’s a plant!” Alcohol comes from plants too!!! Along with many other poisons....

But even then! I don’t think alcohol is as bad as marijuana. It’s definitely more accessible and more culturally accepted, but it’s not treated as some miracle cure or holy plant. I think most people would agree that alcohol is an addictive substance and harmful to the body. Even alcoholics. But pot heads delude themselves into thinking they are transcended somehow and that every time they take a hit, they are elevating themselves. It’s annoying.

The argument I'm about to use is far, far too complicated to ever be used successfully against someone who genuinely believes plants = safe, but you and everyone else will understand it so it'll help give a more clear image:

THC - the psychoactive cannabinoid in marijuana that makes you high - and ethyl alcohol, the form of alcohol people drink...are made from the exact. Same. Elements.

The exact. Same. Elements. Carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.

The only difference, and I mean the only difference, is the amount of each atom in a molecule and how they are arranged.

Now this isn't to say that this difference is minor; differences in the amount of atoms in a molecule and how they're arranged are unbelievably crucial in making life what it is. Just one oxygen atom is the difference between the carbon dioxide we exhale and the carbon monoxide that fucking kills us. That being said, the reason this is important is it shows that something being "natural," "comes from plants/the earth", so on and so forth - all those arguments are the very epitome of horse shit, because whether something is natural or completely artificial, it is made of the very same elements that make up literally everything. It's just a matter of whether or not their number of atoms and arrangements create a product that is healthy or dangerous. THC has an arrangement of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen that is very dangerous, as does alcohol. Other organic molecules do not have such arrangements.

All this being said, though, I would not say that alcohol is better than marijuana solely because there's this idea around weed that weed is healthier for you. There's still a great deal of people who rightly believe that marijuana is addictive, and a great deal of people whose admission about the addictiveness of alcohol ends at "oh but I drink in moderation so its not bad for me." Many, from alcoholics to non-alcoholics, will reference studies on the alleged health benefits of occasional wine drinking. More important to me on this subject, though, is the level of physical degradation that alcohol gifts its consumers. The damage it does to your liver is catastrophic, it fucks up your digestive system something fierce, and the resultant complications can and will shed decades of life. Granted that this is anecdotal, but every man in my family that did not drink regularly - and every woman, too, for that matter - lived to be at least 90 years old. All those that drank regularly died in their 50s and early 60s.

I don't want this to seem like I'm defending weed, as its a substance that I hold in extremely vile contempt. I would just argue that alcohol arguably does more damage, but that at the end of the day, it's like trying to compare the pros and cons of eating dried dog shit to a thirty-year-old McDonald's cheeseburger. Both are going to be absolutely awful for you and come with their myriads of cons that make neither choice good for you. It's for that reason that I also contest the idea that marijuana is physically addictive - but I ultimately consider such a contest moot because, who cares? The psychological addiction is very much real, the spiritual weakening has been reported by every dedicated Satanist who has fallen into this garbage, and because of that, weed would be just as damaging even if it weren't addictive whatsoever. It'd just have the silver lining of being easier to quit - and currently does have some of that silver lining in the sense that quitting weed will not cause the physical sicknesses that happen with physically addictive drugs. That, if anything, just gives Satanists less of an excuse to keep smoking.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I don't want this to seem like I'm defending weed, as its a substance that I hold in extremely vile contempt. I would just argue that alcohol arguably does more damage, but that at the end of the day, it's like trying to compare the pros and cons of eating dried dog shit to a thirty-year-old McDonald's cheeseburger. Both are going to be absolutely awful for you and come with their myriads of cons that make neither choice good for you. It's for that reason that I also contest the idea that marijuana is physically addictive - but I ultimately consider such a contest moot because, who cares? The psychological addiction is very much real, the spiritual weakening has been reported by every dedicated Satanist who has fallen into this garbage, and because of that, weed would be just as damaging even if it weren't addictive whatsoever. It'd just have the silver lining of being easier to quit - and currently does have some of that silver lining in the sense that quitting weed will not cause the physical sicknesses that happen with physically addictive drugs. That, if anything, just gives Satanists less of an excuse to keep smoking.

I see what you mean. And you are right, there’s not much point in arguing the details of which one is worse than the other beyond being pedantic. I’ve personally had a traumatic experience from ingesting THC, so I’m pulling a bit from bias here, overall. But the psychological damage was incomparable to anything I’ve experienced intoxicated on alcohol. Not over long term use, but a one time, hey one time won’t hurt long term, kinda deal. I wouldn’t argue that alcohol is physically worse for you, just that the psychological damage I experienced far outweighed any experience, physical and psychological, I had from drinking alcohol. And I’ve been around alcoholics, I’ve seen how it breaks down all functioning in their body, physically and mentally. Compared to what I went through, I think I would have to be close to that state for it to compare, but it’s hard to say because I never have issues with substance addiction.

That’s not to disagree with anything you said, I’m not trying to defend alcohol or say it’s “safer,” I just feel like, personally, if THC has the potential to do what it did to me, that it shouldn’t be taken as lightly as drinking or even be compared as something similar, beyond addiction and health issues. Not that I think either should be taken lightly, but I think you understand where I’m coming from at this point. I’m explaining the logic behind my initial thoughts more than anything.

Your post was really thought-provoking, thank you for sharing your thoughts, especially about what makes something “natural.”

Libra said:
I see what you mean. And you are right, there’s not much point in arguing the details of which one is worse than the other beyond being pedantic. I’ve personally had a traumatic experience from ingesting THC, so I’m pulling a bit from bias here, overall. But the psychological damage was incomparable to anything I’ve experienced intoxicated on alcohol. Not over long term use, but a one time, hey one time won’t hurt long term, kinda deal. I wouldn’t argue that alcohol is physically worse for you, just that the psychological damage I experienced far outweighed any experience, physical and psychological, I had from drinking alcohol. And I’ve been around alcoholics, I’ve seen how it breaks down all functioning in their body, physically and mentally. Compared to what I went through, I think I would have to be close to that state for it to compare, but it’s hard to say because I never have issues with substance addiction.

That’s not to disagree with anything you said, I’m not trying to defend alcohol or say it’s “safer,” I just feel like, personally, if THC has the potential to do what it did to me, that it shouldn’t be taken as lightly as drinking or even be compared as something similar, beyond addiction and health issues. Not that I think either should be taken lightly, but I think you understand where I’m coming from at this point. I’m explaining the logic behind my initial thoughts more than anything.

Your post was really thought-provoking, thank you for sharing your thoughts, especially about what makes something “natural.”

Thank you as well friend, I enjoy having these conversations. Your logic is absolutely sound and correct from my perspective, and it is definitely true that the psychological damage that weed imparts is what puts it up there alongside alcohol. Arguably this can be what makes it more insidious since the lack of the same degree of physical degradation that one sees with alcohol is what gives people the immediate impression that this is the preferable of the two.

Fascinatingly enough, just tonight I was talking with a friend who said he wants to cut back on his drinking, and has done so for the past several days. As a result, and he showed me, it's been giving him the shakes. I thought back to this thread when I saw that as it got me thinking again about the physical versus psychological symptoms.

I have some bias as well in the form of my sensitive ass digestive system, so even though I've had some vodka beverages I enjoy, alcohol gets me sick pretty quick, hence my describing its effects with colorful language. On top of that, something I've noticed in my experiences is how people have these vast differences in how they react to substances; differences so vast that it results in experiences like what you went through, and what Meteor's uncle experienced. I've not personally had this happen, and I personally do not have anyone in my friend group who has had that happen, but I know for a fact that it absolutely does regardless of it being outside my immediate sphere of experience, which is something that stoners can have difficulty grasping. People try to argue that this can just be from it being bad or laced weed, but I contest this on the grounds that smoking is almost always a social experience and thus should affect the others - and if everyone is still reacting differently to laced weed, then that still validates the point that people can have terrible, potentially irreversible experiences with these drugs, which just heaps additional risk on something that's damaging you physically, mentally and spiritually even if you're having the time of your life.

In a way we're sort of opposites on the matter of our reactions to at least weed. I've never had a negative experience of that nature in the several years I consumed THC, barring the mental and spiritual degradation and all that goes along with that. In truth, while I'm not proud of it, I've experimented around with other drugs and, on a mental level, have never actually had any sort of negative experience, which surprised me on the grounds that I've always figured I'd be too mentally weak to handle such things. Instead, my susceptibility to substance abuse - couple of supporting aspects in my natal chart - manifests in the form of a weak will and being prone to addiction. I'm at least happy that I seem to have some level of mental resilience, but a combination of being susceptible to addiction and a tendency to make stupid ass decisions certainly weighs me down - and that mental resilience won't last for long after. Thus I'm glad when these subjects pop up as I can relate to others who have struggled and continue to struggle with this bullshit, and sympathize with those such as yourself who had to deal with something that's genuinely haunting when it happens. It's a somber topic but people learn from these threads.

I went through a withdrawal when I quit weed. I imagine it was nowhere near as intense as withdrawal from harder drugs, let alone alcohol withdrawal which one can literally die from. It was more or less adjusting to being able to go to sleep without weed. I actually quit during my born again christard phase. Luckily that phase led into spiritual satanism.

I was totally one of those people that believed weed was good for me, self medicating for mental illness that was more than likely exacerbated by cannabis use. It’s like how a cigarette smoker says it relieves stress, meanwhile the stress that a cigarette relieves is more or less stress induced by lowered nicotine levels. I was also into psychedelic drugs, believing all the nonsense about how those can be beneficial to your health. Cuz like broz u totally need 2 take shroomz to awaken ur third eye and heal from all ur traumas n sheit. And shrooms are lyk totally natural, u ever hear da stoned ape theory that’s lyk how we evolved, that’s the real missing link, not super advanced ETs and their so called bioengineering, it was totally the shroomz man.

Glad I got away from all that stuff, it’s crazy how one can be swallowed up by all the information surrounding that stuff. If you wanna talk about weed being a gateway to anything, it’s psychedelics and the culture surrounding it.

I understand that it’s important to outline the dangers, but I’ve come to realise most people don’t write about how you can quit realistically. Sure, meditate and do yoga, that would help in overcoming addictions, but there are also possible ways, in the case of weed to quit by changing the way you consume it little by little. This is no attempt to promote the consumption of the drug, but a guide for those who are struggling to quit.

First of all, ENVIRONMENT. MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO NOT GO HIGH IN PUBLIC PLACES! ESPECIALLY AS AN SS.

Do extra A.O.P. When I say extra, you are looking at around at least 20 breaths. Go for 50 or 100 if you can. Considering that you will be high potentially for a few hours, you need that extra load. You can rest assured that the enemy would know and try to focus their curses on you during you getting high. The weed makes your aura soft and if you load it up with tobacco it makes the aura unstable too. I wonder why people mix weed with tobacco :?:

I’d recommend this, whenever you roll a joint, load a bong or be modern with a herb vaporiser, do this energy working on the weed.

Breathe the Ether Element into the Weed 8 times. Do the same for the Fire Element and Earth Element. Believe it or not, as the JoS site shows herbs which are ruled by certain element, Weed along with pretty much everything is ruled by an element. Cannabis is ruled by the Earth element. I did research and verified with Satan, but feel free to check yourself and correct anything that’s wrong. The whole idea is to get everything as accurate as possible, to avoid misleading others. That Element would need to be present on the weed for the energy to activate properly.

Ether helps the whole thing to work properly, I mean we literally wouldn’t exist without Ether. Fire Element represents the will of the self.

After the Elements are present in the weed, breathe white-gold energy into the weed and affirm “In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me, this powerful white-gold energy from the sun is removing my dependency for weed and is making me hate consuming it.” 18 times.

After your breathe the white-gold energy from the sun, breathe more of the energy and vibrate Ansuz/Oss into it 18 times. Then do the same for Uruz and optionally Tyr. Visualise the sun making the energy brighter and more powerful, then consume it. Ask Buer for help too, he wants to make sure every SS quits these things. If you don’t smoke everyday, simply re-adjust the working. Breathe the Elements and energy into yourself instead. Doing this for 40 days could solve your problem.

If you are vaporising, use this affirmation, as the herb would still be left over after most the THC is vaporised, which would basically waste energy as the whole plant won’t be consumed, unless you roll the vaporised weed and smoke that, or eat it. Best thing with the vaporised weed would be to eat it, since smoking produces carcinogens. My focus is to help people quit so don’t expect me to tell you how to make the best edibles. “In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me, this powerful white-gold energy from the sun is removing my dependency for the vaporised weed and is making me hate consuming it.”

Difference between vaping that smoking?
I did note that there’s almost none, if any carcinogens from a vaporiser, but as well as that. Smoking has roughly a 20% efficiency rate in regards to the THC and vaporising has roughly a 80% efficiency rate. So vaporising 1 gram of weed would give you the same amount of THC as 4 grams of weed, you’d destroy less if any of the other good non mind-altering cannabinoids and consume almost none of any carcinogens.

Another IMPORTANT point. This will not be exact but will be correct along the lines, THC when binded to our Cannabinoid receptors make it buzz, which gives the high, while CBD stabilises it which is basically the high controlling chemical in Weed. CBD also balances the endocrine system, the endocrine system regulates the hormones in the body. The hormones in our body affect our mood, so balanced hormones = balanced mood = balanced soul. It also releases tension and stabilises the aura. When we have something within us that is not balanced, it affects our aura. Our physical state does affect our spiritual state, including what we eat, etc.

Make sure you get some CBD next to you, even buy a vaporiser and get a CBD vape liquid if not buying the droplets. Vapes are best if you’re still smoking because the CBD gets absorbed instantly, which can be very important if you trip on your high and get attacked. Vaporising CBD usually lasts much longer than consuming droplets. Some might argue that vaporising has chemicals that are toxic, even though they are over 90% safer to the health as well as that, the Jews made damn sure that some of the CBD droplets we consume are loaded with trace amounts of pharmaceuticals. Maybe not all of them are, but definitely some. So do your research when you want to decide which way to go. I’ve spent $20 on a CBD bottle and it lasted me literally 6 months. It was on a 50ML bottle too. You spend that much on droplets, you’ll last maybe 1-2 months. Either way, CBD is extremely healthy and is powerful enough to kill cancer cells, so I wouldn’t worry too much about negative effects. Most likely, the CBD will neutralise the small amounts of toxic contents and on top of that give your body it’s benefits.

Here are pictures of the benefits of CBD, for us and for our Dogs.
benefits_of_cbd_oil.png

health-benefits-of-cannabidiol.png

the-benefits-of-cbd-oil-for-dogs-infographic.jpg

Now do a lot of research if you’re planning to give your pets CBD. They are much smaller and need much lower doses. I’m sure pets would be alright from CBD though. I’ve seen bugs high on THC and they didn’t die from it :lol: and don’t always trust consulting a vet. They might not want to inform you about giving your pets CBD and could try to dissuade you so that they have a higher risk of getting sick, so the vet gets more money. It’s all business.

I would advise, if possible to also try to switch to strains that have a higher concentration of CBD. Maybe work your way up, if you’re on a low CBD strain up to a high CBD strain. Some people can take months to quit, while other can take a day, so this is just extra information, for those who are in such situations to be able to apply these different things for their purposes.

Now enough said about that, before you consume the weed, consume a bit or a lot of CBD beforehand, but I recommend at least 1 good puff of the CBD, if you’re using droplets, consume it 10-15 mins before smoking. This will NOT make you as high as it usually would. If you’re stingy and want to get really high first, make sure you still have CBD with you and ready to consume. Whenever you feel negative, or stressed, the high is going bad, consume the CBD. It will also help your receptors to continue letting the THC flow in your stream smoother, though the high would naturally be reduced.

Also do your best to be active beforehand and afterwards. This is important because it will help to metabolise the THC more completely and you won’t risk getting a random THC spike from physical activity after sedentary because of the THC being stuck in the body un-metabolised.

Now let’s say you consume 1g of weed a week. After a week or 2, drop it to 0.95, or more. Go at your natural pace. Sometimes quitting all at once can be very dangerous. I’ve also noticed that camomile helps negate the negative effects of the weed. You can replace your tobacco with that, it will be much less damaging on your aura. It works on vaporisers too. Or at least put some on top of the weed and tobacco mix. I’m not giving new insights on getting high, I’m giving insights on reducing the damage you would cause to yourself on the process of quitting. You could quit after 2 months of smoking, spend 4 times as much money just on the weed, or spend around $40 on a decent vaporiser, save 4 times the amount of money. I’ll give an example, to put into perspective. You spend $40 on a vaporiser. Buy 1g of weed. You get the same THC vaporising 1g as you’d get from smoking 4g. So you saved spending $20-30 on more weed. After 2 months by the time you quit, you could potentially have saved enough to buy 5 of those vaporisers, or have smoked and damaged your lungs with even more weed, losing more money and more health. Don’t be stupid. Again this is an idea and not a promotion, if you say “I’ll just smoke it I’m quitting soon anyways” then I say follow your nature.

If you are feeling negative, you can also vibrate ‘SANANDA’ in multiples of 10. It means happiness in Sanskrit.

Focus on the present moment. If your thoughts are being messed with, do the Void Meditation for at least 5 minutes, regardless of the high. It can save you hours or days of misery. Make sure you are warm. Your body temperature can drop when you’re feeling too relaxed from the drug.

Seriously, bacteria don’t get high, animals don’t get high, most people don’t get high. People are meant to be sober. We aren’t all Shamans who have spiritually trained ourselves with Ayahuasca to be picking up all this shit like it’s nothing. If that’s the kind of lifestyle you want to live, you’re only going to keep sinking. The Lord and The Demons/esses can’t help you when you’re doing things in the complete opposite direction. When you dedicated, you all made a silent promise to keep becoming greater and better, if you think drugs are good and pleasurable you’ll definitely be disappointed at yourself when you see how good life will become once The Gods are back. Your fathers didn’t unload their semen into your mothers and think “This little bugger is going to be a pothead who’s going to degenerate himself, waste the limited resources of the Earth and die a failure.” Glad that didn’t happen to me. Glad it didn’t happen to the others who quit.

You picking up these things and consuming it is the equivalent to you leaving the door open for misery to come into your house (life).

I know this is a long post but I’ve kept this knowledge to myself for too long, I want it to be out there so this could help people.

Another note too, CBD does help with addictions. You could even consume it throughout eternity and it won’t harm you. Just don’t be stupid and consume the whole thing at once, expecting a ‘CBD High’, you’ll basically be ruining the treatment, even if there’s no negative defect on the body. As well as that, CBD can make you addicted when you consume at that rate. The relaxation, mood balance, healing on a high dose can even make you feel unwell.

There is no shortcut, or cure to quitting this, unless you are determined and unless the grace of The Gods are with you.

Making little pleasures of life, like drugs, games, whatever else that the Jew has prepared for the Goyim to waste their time your priority = you disrespecting our cause.
Gladly though, I was mainly guilty of this before dedicating, but we are still in the middle of a fucking war. You think just because we aren’t wearing camo uniform and carrying guns, shooting people, means we aren’t fighting any major war? The JoS site has it written that Advanced Civilizations participate in wars mainly Spiritually, not Physically. That’s also what we’re doing ourselves now.

Many things can happen in life, you might need to spend weeks to heal, or other things, but that doesn’t give you an excuse to become a fucking sloth. Eventually you’ll need to continue with your life, provided you want to keep your life together.

Pleasures in life aren’t illegal, but very stupid if you make everything in your life only about pleasure. You’d be just like the Jews.

You’ll have plenty of time to enjoy yourself and be jollygagging, even have sex with Incubi/Succubi for weeks on-end, which I will greatly be doing myself once The Gods are here.

Keep yourself focused and keep fighting now, so your dreamy jollygagging world will have a safer place to manifest later, with the return of The Gods.

Satan didn’t spend years-on-end, I think even thousands of years genetically engineering us, creating us in His Own image and likeness, so we, His Beloved (He made me capitalise the B as well) creations could turn into a waste.

Even if you decide by your own nature, to have a drink, smoke a cigarette or weed once in a while, think first, why am I doing this? What are the risks? What do I benefit? Sure, some could think, once in a while is ok for me. I have no argument against that. If you know the risks and are willing to do it anyways, that’s on you to control from here onwards. Don’t afterwards come crying to people if something bad happens for not forcing you to not do it. Being a little tipsy/high/hyperactive/energetic for a small portion of my day, feeing comfortable and relaxed, in a good mood, just for that effect to go away in a few hours. Then you’ll need to consume more and more to feel that. When the person who hasn’t done drugs would naturally be all these things. Comfortable, Relaxed, Good Mood. And the effect would last throughout most of your day. As well as that, the JoS has a meditation called ‘Beautiful Meditation from Satan’ and that meditation has the potential to make you naturally high. It happened to me before. Side effects? None. Damages the aura? Nope? As easy to get high as with weed? Definitely not. Lasts hours? Maybe if you spend hours doing the meditation first, but we will never know until someone bothers. But possible, safe, pleasurable? You can bet on it. This is what our Father, our True God, Satan is like. He gave us the power to advance ourselves, instead of be ignorant and let ourselves degenerate. He gave us meditations to make us high safely. He tells us to not do drugs. He and The Gods encourage us to quit if we do any. He encourages us to be healthy, fit, smart. He helps us to make better choices, so eventually we’d constantly pick the correct choices on our own.

And you people want to make your life based on these things that the enemy has pushed to control us? You are not only helping their agenda, you are stretching the time for the rest of us. All your hours spent high, you could have read, meditated, cleaned your room, done RTRs. Sure, it’s alright to be lazy on rare occasions, maybe take a break for a few days but NOT FOREVER. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO WORK TO ADVANCE OURSELVES DAILY.

Look at what these RTR’s have manifested. Some people are getting busted, jailed, the enemy is being exposed and opened up more, we are presently at the birth of a new age. We need to check ourselves and ask, what are we prioritising, during this period and time where our beloved Earth is infested with giant parasites and bugs who are trying to destroy everything we have worked to build.

“Oh, the Jew has been here for thousands of years, lemme just not give a shit about sorting the problem and let them continue degenerating our home.” I genuinely hope no real SS has that mindset.

The point is simple, you want to get high and feel the most amount of pleasure you can, or potentially. Boost your psychic abilities. Problem is, there’s a hefty price and some of you might not be able to survive paying it. There are ways to reduce the risks, main way by quitting and other ways, which I have stated here specifically for weed. Though the aim is to quit and not continue consuming it ‘healthier’. I’ve tried to be as flexible as I can with the information.

Please, for the love of Satan and The Gods, make the best choice. And if you can’t, make a slighter better choice now, then a slightly better choice than that on a consistent basis.

I have no doubt we as SS will always make better choices in our future than our present moment.

I spent over an hour writing this, I hope it gets approved and that it helps people in quitting, especially now since the topic has been covered more broadly.

Hail Satan!
Hail Buer!

You don't need drugs, you need Yourself. The enemy needs drugs because they have no Self. They push drugs because they want others to lose Themselves. There's no 'but if you do it either', these drugs only end in one place. If you're taking that route, better pray that end doesn't come in the worst way possible :evil: you don't generally survive that.

Libra said:

I agree that it can be a really traumatic experience.
I dont use this anymore but the first time I tried it I was very frightened freaking out etc. I guess back then the only reason I used it sometimes was to fit in and I thought make myself more brave and in control of my mind but that was dumb. For some reason I never much liked weed that much. It strongly intensifies the thoughts and leaves you wide open to the enemy and really anything on the astral including the Gods but they will simply tell you to throw it away and don't do it again if they notice you in that state. They do not like this plant. The problem with this is if the enemy is there especially if your really high they can give psychotic homicidal and suicidal types of thoughts and really dark cold or bad feelings to the person. So you can tell this is not good. It is not good to be that open to the enemy especially if you are quite spiritually open. They will have a field day with you if they notice you in this state.

I realize using this plant could be a huge mistake especially with the enemy still here.

Phyical harm is besides the point. Doing it a few times probably won't harm you much in that way or at all. The problem is mentally and spiritually this can really fuck you up very quickly maybe even in just one use.

So who cares if its not that harmful in the physical compared to Alcohol or some other things.

This stuff does not compare to that at all its a totally different experience and can totally mess you up spiritually after even one use more than most other things could if the enemy finds you in that state.

Remember even if they do nothing or don't notice one or two times your just lucky. If you havent had a bad experience just stop dont do it again and count your blessings cause they will eventually and you won't like it at all. I guarantee you this.

slyscorpion said:
Libra said:

I dont use this anymore but the first time I tried it I was very frightened freaking out etc. I guess back then the only reason I used it sometimes was to fit in and I thought make myself more brave and in control of my mind but that was dumb. For some reason I never much liked weed that much. It strongly intensifies the thoughts and leaves you wide open to the enemy and really anything on the astral including the Gods but they will simply tell you to throw it away and don't do it again if they notice you in that state. They do not like this plant. The problem with this is if the enemy is there especially if your really high they can give psychotic homicidal and suicidal types of thoughts and really dark cold or bad feelings to the person. So you can tell this is not good. It is not good to be that open to the enemy especially if you are quite spiritually open. They will have a field day with you if they notice you in this state.

I realize using this plant could be a huge mistake especially with the enemy still here.

Phyical harm is besides the point. Doing it a few times probably won't harm you much in that way or at all. The problem is mentally and spiritually this can really fuck you up very quickly maybe even in just one use.

So who cares if its not that harmful in the physical compared to Alcohol or some other things.

This stuff does not compare to that at all its a totally different experience and can totally mess you up spiritually after even one use more than most other things could if the enemy finds you in that state.

Remember even if they do nothing or don't notice one or two times your just lucky. If you havent had a bad experience just stop dont do it again and count your blessings cause they will eventually and you won't like it at all. I guarantee you this.

back when i was trying to quit smoking weed numerous times, upon starting back up again the extreme negative psychological effects would be more severe than what they would be on everyday, multiple times a day use. back before i was as open as i am now, it seemed like alot of the gods messages were quite clear to me in the high state, but when i had a bad time, it was very bad. there was like fine line i tried to never cross in terms of its use so i wouldn't experience that.

now that i fully dedicated my time to the gods and my meditations taken very seriously (along with the FRTR), if i were to smoke weed now i would feel the extreme anxiety of the enemy as if i would be singled out on the astral as THE target to hit with very little defense and the more one would consume the worse the negative effect.

constantly people try pushing weed as some sort of miracle plant that truly helps, i use to think so but i totally do not any more. the only thing of the plant that i will support is the use of CBD, which is just medicine and not a physiological hindrance to the mind and soul.

slyscorpion said:

I agree and this is largely where I’m coming from. The traumatic experience I did have came after a few uses that did not effect me too much, mostly before I was a Satanist. But the experience was like you described. It was a full-blown episode of drug induced psychosis and it did feel like being thrown on the battlefield naked. Part of my hallucinations and delusions tried to convince me that the Christian god was real, that I was wrong and that when I die I will experience the same horrific feelings. They communicated that that was the real “hell.” Reliving all your worst memories and experiences, not fire and brimstone. But I could feel the gods there too and I wasn’t convinced at all. When I came out of it, it actually made me want to be a better Satanist.

The most traumatic part was not the delusions though. At one point it literally felt as if my soul was being broken down and reassembled. I would have this explosive ecstasy filled with light and laughter followed by this horrific pain and darkness that felt like roots being pulled out of me. It would cycle back and forth and as I was experiencing the high I would realize I was about to feel that pain again and vice versa. It felt like an eternity in that moment. Like I was experiencing everything that ever happened and would happen. For days after the high, I would slip back into that feeling, like I was being shocked with electricity beneath my skin. I still feel it sometimes when I dream. It is not pleasant.

That’s why I can never emphasis enough how fucked weed can make you. I always try to talk about my experience when the thread inevitably comes up because it damaged me on such a spiritual level and it lasted for so long. I thought I wouldn’t recover those days afterwards, that’d I’d just be a brain dumb idiot. I struggled to remember anything but what I experienced and I felt stuck in some causal loop. I couldn’t even properly visualize for awhile.

It’s not worth it and does not even compare to the worst of alcoholic stupors.

slyscorpion said:
Libra said:

You might not even see it coming, I had my entire aura cracked through in an instant, dozens of people sent curses at me in a focused manner. Lucky me, otherwise I'd have probably died.

Satan will protect you from getting in enemy hands, but if you keep being an idiot with these things he might one day let their curses kill you so you will learn. Either way, you'd be more productive dead from that incarnation if all you did was drugs and lived like a slothy xtian.

Libra said:
slyscorpion said:

I agree and this is largely where I’m coming from. The traumatic experience I did have came after a few uses that did not effect me too much, mostly before I was a Satanist. But the experience was like you described. It was a full-blown episode of drug induced psychosis and it did feel like being thrown on the battlefield naked. Part of my hallucinations and delusions tried to convince me that the Christian god was real, that I was wrong and that when I die I will experience the same horrific feelings. They communicated that that was the real “hell.” Reliving all your worst memories and experiences, not fire and brimstone. But I could feel the gods there too and I wasn’t convinced at all. When I came out of it, it actually made me want to be a better Satanist.

The most traumatic part was not the delusions though. At one point it literally felt as if my soul was being broken down and reassembled. I would have this explosive ecstasy filled with light and laughter followed by this horrific pain and darkness that felt like roots being pulled out of me. It would cycle back and forth and as I was experiencing the high I would realize I was about to feel that pain again and vice versa. It felt like an eternity in that moment. Like I was experiencing everything that ever happened and would happen. For days after the high, I would slip back into that feeling, like I was being shocked with electricity beneath my skin. I still feel it sometimes when I dream. It is not pleasant.

That’s why I can never emphasis enough how fucked weed can make you. I always try to talk about my experience when the thread inevitably comes up because it damaged me on such a spiritual level and it lasted for so long. I thought I wouldn’t recover those days afterwards, that’d I’d just be a brain dumb idiot. I struggled to remember anything but what I experienced and I felt stuck in some causal loop. I couldn’t even properly visualize for awhile.

It’s not worth it and does not even compare to the worst of alcoholic stupors.

I agree. This stuff is kind of easy to stay away from as there isn't even much that tempting about it. In fact I felt and do feel a little dread and fear at the thought of using it. It sounds like you used a huge Amount that time. I was always really scared to use that much so I really didn't.

I also never used this that often.

For a spiritual person they may experiment as a way to overcome fear.

I honestly was thinking if I use this it helps me overcome bad stuff in the subconscious and get control of my thoughts. Some other people think this too in New Age circles I am guessing.

Also there were times with it you felt warm and happy etc.

I now realize its totally the enemy causing these Negative experiences. Not something needing to be overcome in the subconscious.

So dumb me thought if I fear something I am a pussy if I totally stay away from it and don't face it. Especially since at the time I knew a bunch of people using it. Don't really hang out with those types anymore.

Then why does SESHAT the ancient Egyptian goddess of writing, wisdom, and knowledge hava a cannabis leaf over hear head.
Search Google and it’s there .
It’s not a star or a palm leaf !

Cannabis had definitively A role in Egypt that to be honest no one here knows except the gods

Hailthepowers666 said:
Then why does SESHAT the ancient Egyptian goddess of writing, wisdom, and knowledge hava a cannabis leaf over hear head.

Cannabis had definitively A role in Egypt that to be honest no one here knows except the gods

Don't equate your ignorance with the reality of our world and history.

This is what happens when spiritually blind people try to interpret spiritual allegory in literal ways based on their ineptitude and material obsessions.

Cannabis has nothing to do with ancient Egypt, nor with Seshat, nor with anything in our history.

The so called "leaf" over Seshat's head is not a leaf at all. How foolish can you be?

It signifies instead the risen serpent energy which has fully activated the chakra above the crown, bringing ultimate and boundless wisdom and knowledge, showing Seshat's status as a higher being.

There are 7 rays shining from the central star, connected to the crown through the shushumna, which shows the energy of the 7 main chakra's that merge and rise together to activate the higher parts on the soul.

All those interpretations where this is made to look like a leaf are made by fools who understand nothing on anything spiritual, to even butcher an allegory as obvious and simple as this.

I cannot even really call it an allegory, as it is a literal representation of the state of a soul that a person who achieves the MO has.

To the Ancients, this was common knowledge that everyone and their mothers know.

These days people think it is a marijuana leaf....

Way to make your ancestors turn in their tombs.

VoiceofEnki said:
Hailthepowers666 said:

Don't equate your ignorance with the reality of our world and history.

This is what happens when spiritually blind people try to interpret spiritual allegory in literal ways based on their ineptitude and material obsessions.

Cannabis has nothing to do with ancient Egypt, nor with Seshat, nor with anything in our history.

The so called "leaf" over Seshat's head is not a leaf at all. How foolish can you be?

It signifies instead the risen serpent energy which has fully activated the chakra above the crown, bringing ultimate and boundless wisdom and knowledge, showing Seshat's status as a higher being.

There are 7 rays shining from the central star, connected to the crown through the shushumna, which shows the energy of the 7 main chakra's that merge and rise together to activate the higher parts on the soul.

All those interpretations where this is made to look like a leaf are made by fools who understand nothing on anything spiritual, to even butcher an allegory as obvious and simple as this.

I cannot even really call it an allegory, as it is a literal representation of the state of a soul that a person who achieves the MO has.

To the Ancients, this was common knowledge that everyone and their mothers know.

These days people think it is a marijuana leaf....

Way to make your ancestors turn in their tombs.

I saw mostly picture of seshat in graphic and with a grean leaf over her head !
go in Google search seshat there’s more picture of her and the weed leaf then the actually stone carving of her with the 7 rays/beams ! ,
So I was curious why do she have a weed leaf and many sites also describe it as a weed leaf and also having a picture of this cartoon like sesha with a green weed leaf.

but after looking more closely at the real stone carvin of seshat like you say, it is 7 rays/beams ,
Thanks for you answer it led me to look more closely and realize.

Everyone can make mistakes, there’s nothing spiritual blinded about that .

People just don't realise how dangerous weed is and the risks they are taking. About a 3rd of the population reacts badly to it and can develop lasting/permanent mental illness from using it and there are people who became schizophrenic from just smoking weed. The numbers are not high but a person won't know until it's too late.
It's also been proven to lower IQ and damage the memory when used in the years ones brain is developing IE up until about 20 years old.

There's reasons weed smokers have always been seen and depicted as lazy retards and earned the name "burnout"'

You cannot become a hippie without smoking Marijuana and listening to jamaican jesus Bob Marley.

Also, don't forget the no shoes policy when traveling from western Europe to India with your moms bank account,
while also getting infected from pretty much every illness imaginable.

May the Greys be with you, when you are full of holes in your aura and every parasite can attach itself unto you.

Mix the fake loud laugh into it, the constant talk of fake love, life and peace
and the singing of shiva shambo in the middle of the night while everybody else tries to sleep.

= the detached from reality buddhist Marijuana individual

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back