Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Insane documentary about jewish involvement in 9/11.

ss_666_88

This documentary was scrubbed from the internet years ago. It is back. This is a long one but it shows how 9/11 was a massive jewish attack on the United States as well as a mass occult ritual. This PDF file from Satan's library is also a relevant read:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7wctpzprfh652r/911-Exposed.pdf?dl=1

This is the documentary... I cannot find this anywhere else then youtube... I hope it is not deleted again by the time you are reading this message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzz9tn-cAnc

Yeah, I downloaded it just in case, but I have not watched it. I will probably just glanze over it since I very well know who our enemy is.

Henu the Great said:
Yeah, I downloaded it just in case, but I have not watched it. I will probably just glanze over it since I very well know who our enemy is.

The reason you should watch the documentary in full is to get a better understanding of the full scale of the events of September 11th, 2001. Believe it or not, Joy of Satan contains what may be the largest database of information on Jews and the enemy. Anyone who follows us here knows very well who our enemy is. What they don’t know- is information that is meticulously kept hidden from the public and historical review that will never be written in history until we win. What is contained in this documentary is information concerning this event that will blow anyone who is critical of these events or Jewish people away. The levels of organization that these Jews achieve is inhuman and alien. This documentary is enough to convince any “Normie” about Jewish involvement in 9/11 and the Jewish infiltration of our country, and therefore the Jewish question as a whole. But other Satanists who may not yet understand the full scale of the ALIEN Jewish occupation we are living under should see this documentary. As I have already said this information will be taught as historical fact after we win. What we are told about thousands of years of history, the Second World War, 9/11, the christianization of Europe, etc. does not even come close to the tip of the ((iceberg)). Whenever you have time I would recommend watching this documentary in full and definitely show other people who need be convinced.

Satanist said:
The reason you should watch the documentary in full is to get a better understanding of the full scale of the events of September 11th, 2001. Believe it or not, Joy of Satan contains what may be the largest database of information on Jews and the enemy. Anyone who follows us here knows very well who our enemy is. What they don’t know- is information that is meticulously kept hidden from the public and historical review that will never be written in history until we win. What is contained in this documentary is information concerning this event that will blow anyone who is critical of these events or Jewish people away. The levels of organization that these Jews achieve is inhuman and alien. This documentary is enough to convince any “Normie” about Jewish involvement in 9/11 and the Jewish infiltration of our country, and therefore the Jewish question as a whole. But other Satanists who may not yet understand the full scale of the ALIEN Jewish occupation we are living under should see this documentary. As I have already said this information will be taught as historical fact after we win. What we are told about thousands of years of history, the Second World War, 9/11, the christianization of Europe, etc. does not even come close to the tip of the ((iceberg)). Whenever you have time I would recommend watching this documentary in full and definitely show other people who need be convinced.

Thanks for posting this documentary, I've been downloading documentaries from the internet archive that's been scrubbed from youtube. I've been watching these documentaries to convert into information I can connect to Satanism to post as youtube comments.

Der Erwige Juden (The Eternal Jew) is a very good watch, produced by NS Germany in 1940: it details how Jews rise from a garbage peddler of shitty trinkets to a shop owner; how they disguise themselves in civilized society, but, in reality, they live in cockroach filled apartments reciting their Talmud; disgusting acts of kosher slaughter; how the International banking cartel started with Rothschild and his five(I think) sons; and migration path of Jews from ancient history. Interestingly, Hollywood produced a movie about how the Rothschild's avoided paying taxes in Germany, so then they devised their banking scheme. Lots of irrefutable information to use to spread knowledge.

Anyway, it's a very good watch; I'm sure you've seen or heard about it. If I have time over the weekend, I will take a look at the material you posted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back