Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR visualizations/ issues

ChaosBringer666

So I’m wondering if I’m doing to much visualization or over extending, when erasing the letters.

So when I erase each letter I go over the letters with blue fire Making it grey for “totally” for “permanently“ imagine chains made of blue fire wrapping around them Symbolizing No more power can be added to them. Then I go over the grey letters again turning them transparent white for the “completely” Adjective.

When I destroy them I imagine them being being peeled off a wall and the chains igniting more vibrantly and powerful and completely erasing the letters and the energy to them with blue fire.

This method to me is potent, I feel no energy coming off them (on the paper) When I finish, it really feels like I’m putting everything I have into each letter. The trouble is when I add rage to It and completely erase the energy on them, I shake violently. Its not extreme but I am wondering, could get brain damage from doing it to much? It’s really difficult for me to keep my rage “calm” and “controlled” if the makes sense to anyone lol.

Also anybody wanna share how they visualize their affirmation? I’m trying to optimize, so I’m wondering if focusing on the purple aura whilst visualizing adds to power, like it does with any other working?

I’d appreciate any advice.

ChaosBringer666 said:

Rage is fiery energies that come from the sacral chakra, the chakra of Mars which is the planet of war. It is powerful berserker-like energies similar to the wild energies of Thorr from Thurisaz, so it's perfectly normal if you shake from it, you're not going to get brain damage, it's just a lot of wild energy which physically stimulates you, that's all.

Though perhaps after the session you could spend a minute or two meditating on calm blue energies to counter and prevent any negative affects upon yourself from the red energies, especially if you notice these rage episodes or explosive and more fiery behaviour that isn't normal to how you naturally are are cropping up more often and even in your everyday life. Nothing terrible or dangerous, just could potentially sign if your fire element in your soul is potentially growing a little too high.

Nothing to worry yourself about though, if this isn't the case then you're fine, just be informed.

Ghost in the Machine said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Rage is fiery energies that come from the sacral chakra, the chakra of Mars which is the planet of war. It is powerful berserker-like energies similar to the wild energies of Thorr from Thurisaz, so it's perfectly normal if you shake from it, you're not going to get brain damage, it's just a lot of wild energy which physically stimulates you, that's all.

Though perhaps after the session you could spend a minute or two meditating on calm blue energies to counter and prevent any negative affects upon yourself from the red energies, especially if you notice these rage episodes or explosive and more fiery behaviour that isn't normal to how you naturally are are cropping up more often and even in your everyday life. Nothing terrible or dangerous, just could potentially sign if your fire element in your soul is potentially growing a little too high.

Nothing to worry yourself about though, if this isn't the case then you're fine, just be informed.

Thanks, I do have what you call the disastrous combination. Where as I have high air and fire element soo I keep an eye on it. I have noticed I’m a little more angry than usual but that could also be because I’m doing a mars square because it’s probably my weakest planet.

Also I’ve noticed something rather interesting, I was testing out “Minerva” as a mantra I found it shares similar energies to the runes Wunjo and mannaz Also as a mantra it might be related to Jupiter (in mythology Jupiter is her father) and in mythology Minerva is god over all aspects related to the planet Jupiter.

So I was wondering why it shares these energies and I came up with a conclusion. Simplified certain sound produce certain energies as well as combinations of sounds. For example “SS” Sound has to do with the serpent there for it should have something to do with fire, will or desire and awakening. Another would be “Ah” which I think has to do with freeing or unblocking, as in Ansuz and munka. I just wanted to know if you think I’m on the right track, or am I out to lunch?

ChaosBringer666 said:
I just wanted to know if you think I’m on the right track, or am I out to lunch?

Runes and vibrations are like chemistry, there are separate components that cater to a specific makeup but in combination with varying vibrations they can create something entirely new. It depends on what you're working with, but there are foundations.

Experimentation with this however is ill-advised and is not needed, we have all the runes and vibrations we need to know to move forward that are safe and acknowledged in their uses.

Ghost in the Machine said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
I just wanted to know if you think I’m on the right track, or am I out to lunch?

Runes and vibrations are like chemistry, there are separate components that cater to a specific makeup but in combination with varying vibrations they can create something entirely new. It depends on what you're working with, but there are foundations.

Experimentation with this however is ill-advised and is not needed, we have all the runes and vibrations we need to know to move forward that are safe and
acknowledged in their uses.

My thoughts exactly. :) Though I definitely would not think of creating something entirely different. I was just curious about why it is that Minerva shared very similar energies to Wunjo/vin then I realized they have a lot of similar sounds. I would like to find some use for it as some people have found that Inanna is very similar to Ansuz in how it works... maybe the crown since it seems to be related to Jupiter. Anyway you probably don’t want to read me rambling.

Thanks again.

Have a good day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back