Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dragon Kundalini

Sundara

So, was that a valid type of serpent that Burke spoke about? Is that a special kind of infiltrator kundalini experience?

Sundara said:
So, was that a valid type of serpent that Burke spoke about? Is that a special kind of infiltrator kundalini experience?

Salem Burke and others like him are just overly imaginative one. Most of people don't actually realize the point of mind. Mind is just another part of our existence and just like any other body of existence it has it's own components. Mind is actually all those thought processes, emotions imagination and certain memory that one carries, the only thing that is not mind but is categorized as its part is consciousness, which is false as consciousness is thing for itself.The point why Void meditation is so important is because it makes us know that these are just tools, if one does not have control over them, one is bound to end either played by them or hurt in many many different psychological games.

I don't say that Burke haven't experienced anything, but because his mind was overactive and because instead of fixing it, he continued harming it with drugs, he just went straight into delusional part where mind controlled by his thoughts of believing he is experiencing things to cover up all those mess he needed to clean, lead him to conclusion that he experienced something and because he wanted to uplift this, his mind couldn't stand in one directions, and instead, as everyone else's, it started wanting more, so instead of basic Runes he crated new ones, i don't even remember the ridiculous names he used on them, he was not just satisfied with Kundalini, he was convinced that there are parts of them or upgrades or other aspects so he went about all this Dragon Kundalini stuff.

My advice to you is, don't look back at other peoples talk, only one who is worth listening are the Gods and Gods themselves, nobody else. There are people and SS who know the truth, but first look if that worked for them, use HPHC as example, he is the only one to stay grounded and in one direction of advancement .. not propagating oh I experienced Ultra Supreme Universal Maha-KundaLini Serpent.

Okay, upon further research, here’s what I think.., dragon kundalini may be a description of a kundalini that has begun to rise in a person that may have some deep seated aversions to reality or self-acceptance and it may be a backlash of such. The description of the energy being crunchy and aggressive, at first I thought this was due to the whole meth thing, but I’ve actually experienced that feeling before. The dragon crunch (not meth lol) I didn’t raise my serpent but there can be surges of energy that feel this way. It feels a lot like how you would imagine meth to feel, until you get through some blockages. I guess it’s possible for this experience to see a person through to the end, and it may be a considered a new thing due to the curses that’ve been placed upon us but Satan can help rise through this anyway. I imagine Salem had a choice to go forth or not, and like the HP’s say he was likely given warning after warning. It probably wasn’t the serpent itself that was the issue but some bad choices on his part. Doing meth combined with meditations is a fast track to shit-land too, and he was probably warned of this. HP Maxine said that his failures were also due to his upbringing. Sometimes things have to be manually fixed before rising, those things can reveal themselves slowly over time.

Sundara said:

There's something called 'dragon energies' but it's not any kind of official thing of it's own and is literally just Mars energies and energies of the Sacral Chakra, fiery and powerful, red and orange coloured energy.

No such thing as a Dragon Kundalini. The Kundalini Serpent is just the Kundalini Serpent, a name for a regenerating cycle of risen life-force energy that circulates throughout the human soul. It is perfected along with everything else in the lightbody gradually over time to achieve the Magnum Opus: immortality and godhood.

Sundara said:
Generally, 98% of what these individuals said can be safely ignored without missing out on anything, and the other 2% is knowledge that we already have on the JoS site.

If you want the opinion from me or others on this specific thing, please post some link or quote the specific thing that this person said about it, and I will take a look.

Yeah, all of that was just some psychotic stuff. I mean, he made some video about possessing others too. He was pretty bizarre and not in the best way. It seemed like a clash or something. I don’t think dragon kundalini is any different than the serpent kundalini as in a different spiritual force. It would make no sense. I’ve seen serpent energy that has been backed up and stifled grow more aggressive and hot in nature, and the mind can perceive this as a dragon. I don’t buy any of the shit Burke said as reality, it seems like he was really struggling with the experiences and losing it.

But as far as not looking back, and also getting some answers once again after I’ve already posted, might as well possibly delete this.

Sundara said:

Salem was for all intents and purposes, a naturally gifted mage. I remember HPS Maxine has talked of his ability when I recoiled once and said that he was merely delusional. She explained on how Salem had a lot of personal ability, and this was in his natal chart.

However Salem and others who are into drugs do one tragic mistake, except of doing drugs which is the first fatal mistake. They assume that bodily sensations [which if one puts drugs can become extreme] have something to compare with spirituality.

Essentially, one starts assuming that the more blown to bits one is by some meditation, that means that the meditation is more "powerful". This leads people to believe that 1 has to become 10, then 100, then 1000 and the list goes on.

Difference is there is a given limit that the body can tolerate and crossing these limits too high can damn individuals. Conflating these experiences with spirituality is the surest way to the nuthouse, because the mind becomes impossible to alternate and to rectify what is from where, and therefore, insanity can ensue for a practitioner. And probably also death as it also has happened to people before.

Dragon or whatever is of no consequence this is only symbolism. One can call the Serpent or Dragon and it's all the same in the end of the day.

[/quote] However Salem and others who are into drugs do one tragic mistake, except of doing drugs which is the first fatal mistake. They assume that bodily sensations [which if one puts drugs can become extreme] have something to compare with spirituality. [/quote]

Bodily sensations, as in extremes of heat and cold, chills, insomnia, ect? Then this would work on the mind in the same way, taking the experiences on a drug too far.

[/quote] Difference is there is a given limit that the body can tolerate and crossing these limits too high can damn individuals.. [/quote]

Energy buzzes feel alright, feeling confident and powerful might be cool to some. The best feeling is complete sanity, clarity, and comfort which is what I believe Satan is truly about. This is where I find Satan the most. In feelings of warmth and being grounded. Feeling completely whole and completely normal, but alive and happy. It’s when I can really hear Him the best.

Other states of mind and such have been necessary, like going from the lower to the upper chakras. This dragon I saw was just different in the way that, like Burke did say, there was something more aggressive about it. It wasn’t necessarily bad. It seemed due to a deeper part of me that was holding it back, it was like a natural back lash. But while I was experiencing it I was naturally aware that this is the same thing and no different force or separate from myself and mind. I didn’t clarify that. It’s the same thing, just how image may come forward to someone and it can be for different reasons. Probably depends on someone’s prior experiences. It’s not some dragon that had arms or legs or anything, it was really a serpent like dragon. Didn’t really look like a snake though. Perhaps this was the first time I really even saw actually my serpent “face to face”. I do get confused sometimes as I grow on this path.

I am convinced most of what he said is nonsense as is much of what other people stated on this topic back in the day I remember there being others that were saying insane sounding stuff. To be honest this probably served more to scare some people away from advancement when hearing all that stuff than to help us.

I believe what Maxine stated on this on the JOS i its like a fire that arises through your chakras and opens them fully and removes any obstacles and if people have major hang ups or dirt it can cause insanity (probably what happened to Burke) or even death. I dont really believe all the other stuff on this. Most of us will find out the truth on this ourselves someday if we have not already come close to it or experienced it. I never did experience this yet nor do I think I am fully ready yet so I can't comment on it.

To be honest even at the time a huge part of me was doubting a lot of this stuff.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sundara said:

Salem was for all intents and purposes, a naturally gifted mage. I remember HPS Maxine has talked of his ability when I recoiled once and said that he was merely delusional. She explained on how Salem had a lot of personal ability, and this was in his natal chart.

However Salem and others who are into drugs do one tragic mistake, except of doing drugs which is the first fatal mistake. They assume that bodily sensations [which if one puts drugs can become extreme] have something to compare with spirituality.

Essentially, one starts assuming that the more blown to bits one is by some meditation, that means that the meditation is more "powerful". This leads people to believe that 1 has to become 10, then 100, then 1000 and the list goes on.

Difference is there is a given limit that the body can tolerate and crossing these limits too high can damn individuals. Conflating these experiences with spirituality is the surest way to the nuthouse, because the mind becomes impossible to alternate and to rectify what is from where, and therefore, insanity can ensue for a practitioner. And probably also death as it also has happened to people before.

Dragon or whatever is of no consequence this is only symbolism. One can call the Serpent or Dragon and it's all the same in the end of the day.

Are you saying he became too spiritually in tuned in power without enough solidation? Or was he just essentially spiritually harming himself by overdoing his energies? Or whatever was perceived as pain, extreme or severe in physicality such as burning, etc was just considered as some effed up level of advancement?

Also what do you mean by limit for the body? Is this some physical thing that must be risen to match the energies you achieve such as being fit and in shape for instance? I already was urged to Satanama today and incorporated it to my routine but what else might help with this imbalance of too much power than what is groundedly physical? As per usual I have to learn about all this the hard way, but I'm glad I finally realized it when I did. I have pretty much ceased all efforts to advancing spiritually at this moment, just maintaining present steady levels while playing catch-up on the other factors.

I'd foolishly in these years been too rushed for spiritual power and being spiritually strong, whilst neglecting everything else... and you've unfortunately met the brunt end of my bullshit caused by this time and time again. Even still with this post of yours it's like I'm being informed and signed more and more in clarity of the mistake I had been making and why so much insanity had been befalling me in the past year that was growing ever worse.

I could use a bit more advice that may help with this. Physical exercise is a helping factor correct? I was already seemingly signed this as well, but what else might there be?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back