Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do symbols like runes give off energy on their own?

luis

This is a question that I wanted to ask for a while, do symbols like runes, the Sanskrit alphabet, the greek ones, and all of those "magickal" alphabets give off energy on their own? Like if you draw them somewhere and program their energy would they help? Has someone tried this or know more about it?

luis said:
This is a question that I wanted to ask for a while, do symbols like runes, the Sanskrit alphabet, the greek ones, and all of those "magickal" alphabets give off energy on their own? Like if you draw them somewhere and program their energy would they help? Has someone tried this or know more about it?

This is Yantra. Yantra is a symbol built on energies so that symbol is the very energies over which it is made.
If we look, everything has its symbol. Sigil means symbol but not any symbol. Just like shape and geometry, Sigils are symbols of energies. If we take a microscope and look at it with our blood we can see our blood cells, also Sigils serve as a manifestation of energies. Yantra means form.

Sigils are symbols built on energies, so as with the mantra, using that symbol we can access those energies over which Sigil is built.
Because it has an infinite number of energies, and people can transform and use it so that they can do practically everything with it, Sigils are created so that they can materially represent that energy, so doing dhyana/meditation while focusing on sigils is the same as vibrating the mantra to approached those energies on one aspect, the best way is to vibrate mantras or sound that is connected to that energy (energies-accumulation-sound) while focusing on Yantra..

There was a whole science in the ancient world about sigils and how to make them so they have access to energies. Sigils were used for everything from healing to control and fighting in wars. Just as infinite energies in various forms are borrowing, so are Sigils that can be made. Basic shape of Yantra is triangle (most seen in chakras). Just look at India and even others, Egypt, Greece, there are various symbols and Yantras.

Each sigil/yantra is built on certain energies, while the easiest access to these energies is through the vibration of the mantra.

However to get directly on point to your question;

In today's world this is not the case, to some extent, but in ancient times the letters represented the most basic and most obvious part of the Sigils/Yantras.

How can we see that?
When you see the letter "A" do you accidentally say bbbb or do you immediately know in your head that you need to say "A"?

All the SS in the Final RTR are struggling to destroy the damn hebrew alphabet because it is an ancient jewish alphabet with letters as symbols - yantra - so that each letter has access to the energies. access all energies and make programs like Christianity Islam and others and today use them in the war against us.

Likewise Futhar, or Nordic Runes are our Alphabet made in Yantras, so Futhark is learned and used as a Mantra but still these are “letters” that are symbols or yantras made on different energies.

The same thing you see the letter "A" and you know you need to say aaa, so even when you see yantra of Futhark you know it needs to be pronounced, the only difference is that by saying it gives access to energies, while the ordinary alphabets we use today are not loaded and built on energies, so they are worthless.

TalGonDon said:
luis said:

This is Yantra. Yantra is a symbol built on energies so that symbol is the very energies over which it is made.
If we look, everything has its symbol. Sigil means symbol but not any symbol. Just like shape and geometry, Sigils are symbols of energies. If we take a microscope and look at it with our blood we can see our blood cells, also Sigils serve as a manifestation of energies. Yantra means form.

Sigils are symbols built on energies, so as with the mantra, using that symbol we can access those energies over which Sigil is built.
Because it has an infinite number of energies, and people can transform and use it so that they can do practically everything with it, Sigils are created so that they can materially represent that energy, so doing dhyana/meditation while focusing on sigils is the same as vibrating the mantra to approached those energies on one aspect, the best way is to vibrate mantras or sound that is connected to that energy (energies-accumulation-sound) while focusing on Yantra..

There was a whole science in the ancient world about sigils and how to make them so they have access to energies. Sigils were used for everything from healing to control and fighting in wars. Just as infinite energies in various forms are borrowing, so are Sigils that can be made. Basic shape of Yantra is triangle (most seen in chakras). Just look at India and even others, Egypt, Greece, there are various symbols and Yantras.

Each sigil/yantra is built on certain energies, while the easiest access to these energies is through the vibration of the mantra.

In today's world this is not the case, to some extent, but in ancient times the letters represented the most basic and most obvious part of the Sigils/Yantras.

How can we see that?
When you see the letter "A" do you accidentally say bbbb or do you immediately know in your head that you need to say "A"?

All the SS in the Final RTR are struggling to destroy the damn hebrew alphabet because it is an ancient jewish alphabet with letters as symbols - yantra - so that each letter has access to the energies. access all energies and make programs like Christianity Islam and others and today use them in the war against us.

Likewise Futhar, or Nordic Runes are our Alphabet made in Yantras, so Futhark is learned and used as a Mantra but still these are “letters” that are symbols or yantras made on different energies.

The same thing you see the letter "A" and you know you need to say aaa, so even when you see yantra of Futhark you know it needs to be pronounced, the only difference is that by saying it gives access to energies, while the ordinary alphabets we use today are not loaded and built on energies, so they are worthless.
Thank you, this is interesting. I already know some of this stuff and with my question I was looking more for experiences but what you said is still very interesting. I think the "older" alphabets like Runes, sanskrit, greek and so on are based around certaint types of shapes that invoke certain energies, the mantra or rune is connected to the shape as you said, so this makes sense. The "problem" that I have is if the shape itself is powerful enough to be used alone, this is something that needs experimentation and this is why I'm looking for experiences. I definitely know it can be used in magick while meditating on it and vibrating the mantra/rune but I still feel there is information missing on this. I think the jews do use their alphabet by tattooing on their body and by placing it everywhere because it gives off their magick and their curses. Now I don't know if this works for them because they have empowered their alphabet for years and if it will work for like runes for example.

TalGonDon said:
luis said:

How can we see that?

To correct myself on last sentence. Current alphabet IS built on certain energies, because words can change someones mood and gentle world even fix the day, but it's low as possible, and has no real power other than giving meaning... actually attaching meaning to something or someone. We know what word "dog" means because we attached meaning to it.

I don't think so, because there is no consciousness connected to them. It takes you connecting your focus and your soul into it that makes it work. It is just a way for you to focus your soul into a specific shape, which this shape is connected directly to specific energies that exist in the galaxy. I think some runes, maybe all of them, are connected to energies of some universal forces created by other constellations or maybe other galaxies, the energies of these forces reaching us.

But with no consciousness to it, ink and paper is just ink and paper. The image on the paper is not the force, but it is just a tool to help you transform the shape of your own soul into a form which can match and connect with that force.

Symbols and energies.
If you drew a sigil, or rune on a paper and hanged it on your bedroom door to keep out evil spirits, would this work? Bearing in mind the rune for banishing, consecration and protection is ALGIZ.

No, I do not see how it would work.

Runes are powerful, but there power comes through pronouncing them( vibration).
Runes were made basing on constellations, so by vibrating particular letters of the runic Alphabet one goes in sync with certain frequencies of the universe- where by a persons energy can be greatly amplified for a magic working.

So wearing a rune neckless will not protect you or bring you good luck, well unless you charge it with energy.

That being said, rune magick is exceptionally powerful. Given one learns what a single rune represents and how to PRONOUNCE it properly!!!

Hail father Satan
Hail Haagenti

Devil's Advocate

TalGonDon said:

We are not struggling to destroy the hebrew alphabet at all, we are very much so succeeding and this is vastly evident in the world around us and even on our forum.

You shouldn't be putting any false subliminals in that our efforts aren't doing much or even putting in the idea that we're somehow failing into member's heads, which isn't true in the slightest. The hebrew alphabet is violently being destroyed and this destruction will not cease, and for such a small group in comparison to the global population of which our ministry is ever growing with more and more people doing it, we are a major threat to the enemy and their downfall is certain.

We will not relent.

Ghost in the Machine said:
TalGonDon said:

We are not struggling to destroy the hebrew alphabet at all, we are very much so succeeding and this is vastly evident in the world around us and even on our forum.

You shouldn't be putting any false subliminals in that our efforts aren't doing much or even putting in the idea that we're somehow failing into member's heads, which isn't true in the slightest. The hebrew alphabet is violently being destroyed and this destruction will not cease, and for such a small group in comparison to the global population of which our ministry is ever growing with more and more people doing it, we are a major threat to the enemy and their downfall is certain.

We will not relent.

Thanks for pointing that out. I re-read my post and it really indeed looks like I've created idea of "struggling to destroy letter". What I want to meant is that every SS is struggling in his/er own way because of those letter and therefor are destroying it, but hey it's totally visible only as something like - oh we're struggling to destroy it, literally. My bad. I wanted to be simple in showing our EFFORTS to do FRTR, not the literal struggle without any success.

Don't think in any way that I'm putting false subliminals, misleading or trying to create false claims. You're BOUND to be misunderstood the moment you utter or write any word. I explained what I REALLY meant and that it' TOTALLY my bad for not pointing that out. Won't happen again.

so if I have a picture of a swastika or runes or drew them would there be energy or would they have to be empowered first also how would you empower an object? :?: :?:

TalGonDon said:

We will not relent.

Yes indeed we have rapidly destroyed them in 3 years.

I don’t know if anyone ever tried but years ago I used compare the energies of our side to those miserable freaks. They were about even but even then ours were slightly stronger. Fast forward 3 years the jewtrix is now a tenth of the size it was. The reason being is we’ve been destroying and draining their foundation the reason it persists is the the rabbis keep empowering them, but it’s comparable of someone trying to build on a foundation that is drenched in gasoline and set on fire. Meaning they can only build so much before there is nothing to build on and the ground is no longer stable for another foundation. At most another 4 years of continued efforts and they’re finished :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

ChaosBringer666 said:
TalGonDon said:

We will not relent.

I don’t know if anyone ever tried but years ago I used compare the energies of our side to those miserable freaks. They were about even but even then ours were slightly stronger. Fast forward 3 years the jewtrix is now a tenth of the size it was. The reason being is we’ve been destroying and draining their foundation the reason it persists is the the rabbis keep empowering them, but it’s comparable of someone trying to build on a foundation that is drenched in gasoline and set on fire. Meaning they can only build so much before there is nothing to build on and the ground is no longer stable for another foundation. At most another 4 years of continued efforts and they’re finished :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
In my opinion, the reason we have not still completely destroyed them (Even if we are winning) is that they still have material power. With so many years of using their spells they stole wealth and got in positions of powers, so even if we are winning on the astral unfortunately it does take time to destroy their material power. This does not mean we can't win, it's just going to take a bit more, we are not that many SS even if more than most think. The God's said they will return in 20 years so it's probably going to take around this time to destroy the enemy.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
so if I have a picture of a swastika or runes or drew them would there be energy or would they have to be empowered first also how would you empower an object? :?: :?:
I think the mere image, the picture, the glyph itself does nothing alone. Maybe think of it as a logo or an icon which we know represents something -

l2B1S2H.png

NLKbrAc.png

CRu1uDK.png

On their own, they do nothing, but with the programming of advertising, we realise what they are and what we can use them for. By "programming of advertising" I mean that to be analogous to vibrating Energy into the Rune's glyphs, based on what each Rune can be used for; the glyphs represent the Runes/Energies and what they can do. What did you think, feel, realise when you saw each of these logos? While these logos go only as deeply as Psychology, and possibly making someone thirsty for some sugar poison, Runes and their glyphs are of the actual Universe, of Nature itself - of the constellations. I doubt any of these 3 logos, and their respective companies/"services", will be in existence for much longer, but the constellations have been around and are going to be around for a very long time.

The glyphs represent the Runic Energies which can do certain things. We could vibrate each of the Runes into their respective glyphs which we draw, carve or wear, while focusing on it and looking at it, and vibrating into it, with intent of what the goal is. I expect they would need to be re-Energised repeatedly, but after a certain time, they should have the Energies infused into them. With correct affirmation, such as the glyph being Energised with X Energy permanently/forever, it should help a lot more. Similarly, using black tourmaline for banishing negative Energies, for example, it might work to carve ALGIZ into it and then vibrate ALGIZ into the black tourmaline stone and into the glyph which was carved into the black tourmaline stone.

ChaosBringer666 said:
TalGonDon said:
The RtRs are nuclear energy which irradiates the jew egregor, causing the 'ground' to be incapable of supporting life so that the jew cannot regrow it there again for a long, long time.

TalGonDon said:

We will not relent.

Thanks for pointing that out. I re-read my post and it really indeed looks like I've created idea of "struggling to destroy letter". What I want to meant is that every SS is struggling in his/er own way because of those letter and therefor are destroying it, but hey it's totally visible only as something like - oh we're struggling to destroy it, literally. My bad. I wanted to be simple in showing our EFFORTS to do FRTR, not the literal struggle without any success.

Don't think in any way that I'm putting false subliminals, misleading or trying to create false claims. You're BOUND to be misunderstood the moment you utter or write any word. I explained what I REALLY meant and that it' TOTALLY my bad for not pointing that out. Won't happen again.

luis said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

In my opinion, the reason we have not still completely destroyed them (Even if we are winning) is that they still have material power. With so many years of using their spells they stole wealth and got in positions of powers, so even if we are winning on the astral unfortunately it does take time to destroy their material power. This does not mean we can't win, it's just going to take a bit more, we are not that many SS even if more than most think. The God's said they will return in 20 years so it's probably going to take around this time to destroy the enemy.

that probably also adds to the issue yes. when the Gods return they will be completely destroyed but make no mistake they will be shattered and fragmented before then, still though we will need to remain vigilant and hunt down the stragglers until the gods arrive.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back