Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish Professor Pretended to be Black, Now She is Pretending to be White

Syd Silver

Jessica Krug, a George Washington University associate professor whose work focuses on Africa and the African diaspora, admitted in a blog post that she had lied about her blackness and was actually Jewish.

"To an escalating degree over my adult life, I have eschewed my lived experience as a white Jewish child in suburban Kansas City under various assumed identities within a Blackness that I had no right to claim: first North African Blackness, then US rooted Blackness, then Caribbean rooted Bronx Blackness. I have built my life on a violent anti-Black lie, and I have lied in every breath I have taken.”

The disgraced African history professor who lied about being black will not teach this semester at George Washington University, school officials announced Friday — as her fellow faculty members urged she leave for good.

Jessica Krug’s colleagues said they “are shocked and appalled” by her lying about her identity.

“She has betrayed the trust of countless current and former students, fellow scholars of Africana Studies, colleagues in our department and throughout the historical discipline, as well as community activists in New York City and beyond,” the university’s history department said in a joint statement.

“The discipline of history is concerned with truth telling about the past,” the statement said.

“With her conduct, Dr. Krug has raised questions about the veracity of her own research and teaching.”

The statement ends with Krug’s colleagues calling on her to resign.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/04/jessica-krug-wont-teach-at-george-washington-university-this-semester/
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54036637

I was young in age in this human form , I did not understand things , I was living life , a child. Now I am. 30 year old man with an above average IQ level intelligence who has self studied himself in the face of all the great revolutionaries. I am a soldier but my leader , my cause , is not that of a corrupt government . I am a full time soldier for Satan and for hell and many of the demons who are there. I thank them for helping me maintain during my bad planets I had my Saturn retrograde haha ...Jews like this are racist.Racism exists partly because we still haven’t learned how to stop it is to stop feeding it power , racism doesn’t exist to me....the skin colour varies in appearance depending upon its placement upon the exact same spectrum get the word SAME...it’s the SAME colour just diff tint........the Jews fucking created racism man I would bet money on that.People on here need to listen to the guys on here who actually know there stuff. This place is a community and a safe haven for ALL satanists as long as you love or care or have a relationship with Satan himself then you shouldn’t have to worry about getting disrespected here by others in the family...but some people on here I feel need either to evolve a little bit , grow up a little bit , or your just on here eating the HPs farts and hating on everyone else ....not cool....they aren’t better then anyone else who’s truly part of the family they may be looked at as role models for sure and some way wonder how far the power of the VRIL and the SERPeNT and the eye can take you.And YED I practice a ritualistic consumption of substances like psilocybin mushrooms , Peyote from cactus and DMT such as ayahuasca DMT drink in South America. To enhance spiritual experience * I’m not just saying this is part of MY life part of what works for me , once a month or so like ritualistically I jest hallucinogens to seek spiritual experience and to open up my subconscious mind fully and have revelations , gain insight , raise energy , cast spells/curses. on JoS this is quoted mages who intentionally abuse powerful chemicals to maintain or to reach a new height of mental power or state of mind.someone on here insulted me it’s like...wow...you know there are cave paintings depicting the act of eating psilocybin mushrooms that date back before history itself right......and throughout all of history till this very day.I have control over my emotions , so I don’t say the things that should he said to those people but I will not give them the time.they r foe listed

I was young in age in this human form , I did not understand things , I was living life , a child. Now I am. 30 year old man with an above average IQ level intelligence who has self studied himself in the face of all the great revolutionaries. I am a soldier but my leader , my cause , is not that of a corrupt government . I am a full time soldier for Satan and for hell and many of the demons who are there. I thank them for helping me maintain during my bad planets I had my Saturn retrograde haha ...Jews like this are racist.Racism exists partly because we still haven’t learned how to stop it is to stop feeding it power , racism doesn’t exist to me....the skin colour varies in appearance depending upon its placement upon the exact same spectrum get the word SAME...it’s the SAME colour just diff tint........the Jews fucking created racism man I would bet money on that.People on here need to listen to the guys on here who actually know there stuff. This place is a community and a safe haven for ALL satanists as long as you love or care or have a relationship with Satan himself then you shouldn’t have to worry about getting disrespected here by others in the family...but some people on here I feel need either to evolve a little bit , grow up a little bit , or your just on here eating the HPs farts and hating on everyone else ....not cool....they aren’t better then anyone else who’s truly part of the family they may be looked at as role models for sure and some way wonder how far the power of the VRIL and the SERPeNT and the eye can take you.And YED I practice a ritualistic consumption of substances like psilocybin mushrooms , Peyote from cactus and DMT such as ayahuasca DMT drink in South America. To enhance spiritual experience * I’m not just saying this is part of MY life part of what works for me , once a month or so like ritualistically I jest hallucinogens to seek spiritual experience and to open up my subconscious mind fully and have revelations , gain insight , raise energy , cast spells/curses. on JoS this is quoted mages who intentionally abuse powerful chemicals to maintain or to reach a new height of mental power or state of mind.someone on here insulted me it’s like...wow...you know there are cave paintings depicting the act of eating psilocybin mushrooms that date back before history itself right......and throughout all of history till this very day.I have control over my emotions , so I don’t say the things that should he said to those people but I will not give them the time.they r foe listed

I thought you were talking about Rachel Dolezal. She was also a former "white" person pretending to be black

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
In the end this will be blamed on us, it always is. Crackas tryna be us an sheit, and nothing changes.

Oh shut up. Like we care to be white. Blacks that are idiots will be like that. The smart ones, don't really give a shit. What's the point of your post SWG?

Ramier108666 said:
What's the point of your post SWG?
My point was.. to make a point, I can’t do that king RAMIER?

But seriously there are places on social media that will make a huge deal out of something like this. Some circles believe we spend our entire lives trying to imitate black people, specifically in culture, even going so far to say we that want your skin tone and hair (huh?).

So that was the point of my post, but I understand all you saw it as was a funny but dumb remark, which you should expect by now from me. You weren’t aware of what I was talking about so I guess that is partly my fault.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Ramier108666 said:
What's the point of your post SWG?
My point was.. to make a point, I can’t do that king RAMIER?

But seriously there are places on social media that will make a huge deal out of something like this. Some circles believe we spend our entire lives trying to imitate black people, specifically in culture, even going so far to say we that want your skin tone and hair (huh?).

So that was the point of my post, but I understand all you saw it as was a funny but dumb remark, which you should expect by now from me. You weren’t aware of what I was talking about so I guess that is partly my fault.

Actually the retort of calling me King is absolutely unnecessary. I merely asked what was your point. You made it evident in the latter half of your post. Honestly I understand where you are coming from, doesn't mean it's not humorous or sometimes a bit rude from a different viewpoint. Actually it's a bit refreshing here and there. Nevertheless thanks for the clarification. Hail Satan

Update on this filthy creature. In addition to thieving from everyone and advocating 'revolution' in magazines, it once hailed the death of some Puerto Rican kid gutted alive in a bodega by gang members as 'revolutionary' (to applause), because said Puerto Rican kid wanted to be a trainee cop.

https://archive.is/tn2Oh

If this is not a wake up call to some about the real nature of the enemy I don't know what is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back