Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

holes in aura

If i have holes in aura and clean my aura every day, will these holes will be healed, in other words, will hole disappear so there it will be no more?

Hail Satan!

himmler was a legend said:
If i have holes in aura and clean my aura every day, will these holes will be healed, in other words, will hole disappear so there it will be no more?

Hail Satan!

They will naturally repair themselves with consistent meditation, aura cleaning and staying away from whatever is causing holes. however, you can speed up the process by vibrating Satanama every day

Cleaning the aura has exceptional importance for spiritual advancement and healing, the holes in the aura are caused by trauma in the psychic energy with the cleaning of the soul you purify this energy. it is useful to direct energy into the holes to close them or make a runes healing meditation sensing the healing energy that envelops the entire aura.

For the sympton to disappear one has to make sure that whatever action resulted in the hole appearing must be ceased. After that clean aura and do aura of protection every day.

Sitting in the sun while visualizing ur aura and then white gold light like the sun on it then vibrating Surya and holding that light on as if you were feeding ur aura will work some wonders also reading the breathing in energy meditation on jos website that can be applied especially while sitting in the sun inhale energy of sun and with exhale viz your aura expanding and getn strong ... this takes practice but works ... things like hatha yoga work aswel I remember a kundalini yoga Kriya called strengthening the aura ....

Ghost in the Machine said:
I'd like to know where this concept of holes in the aura came from. I can't determine how this could actually be spiritually scientifically accurate or how that would work. Not that I'm saying it isn't real, I just want more information to go off of.

This here is just my experience and how I experienced/perceived it.
Holes caused by smoke are literally an imbalance of the auric energy where the alignment hets shaken and real patches( dark spots) are visible.

Now trying to explain with a metaphor would be -

A container having its content intact. Now in ideal conditions of storage the content will reach safely where it is meant to with its inner qualities intact.
Now a real physical hole in the container can cause air to come in, ants , pests , etc thereby slowly changing the nature of the stored material.
Same happens in the case of aura preserving our soul, the enemy reads certain phrases for gentile to take guilt( something of this nature in the Final RTR info)( this is only for the SS though , the protection I mean). Now under normal conditions, any action taken by a person in their senses should be viewed/responded in the way in its explanation in the court hearings. Now when the enemy reads their curses on gentile souls, even a powerful soul with holes can let in these curses , thereby having a complete change in personality. And in the above case of a court hearing even a powerful soul ( with holes) can end up sturrering, not making sense while speaking, having a 180 degree flip into thinking of what they did ( a complete opposite understanding of the situation).

Now us having this knowledge about the aura and meditation helps us. But for the normal person, they actually start repenting, feeling bad, for acts which in sense of survival of human species would be of no "punishment in the sense of the universe".

Now some people are of the enemy but many gentiles from pagan religions with holes in their auras start to copy the enemy ( mannerisms ) , or fall in enemy trapped up religions or understanding of things - this can be due to a range of reasons like 1. not being strong in the vales you stand for 2. having holes that allow enemy thoughtforms, curses etc to become part of them and we have a literal "pagan goyim" who can have all washed up beliefs for what they stand for.

We can have people lose all sense of grounding when an enemy thoughtform creeps in , this can begin with using terms of enemy spirituality , understanding out of things and bigger the holes get , more the person climbs this ladder of enemy spirituality.

Having shortcomings can be attributed to past lives but a complete change in personality( in the present life) can be a result of holes. There is a reason why enemy promotes smoke in cigarettes ( used to) or weed for now ( being the new medicinal plant a puff of which can cure broken bones , heal dementia etc).

Now when we dedicate we have all kinda of enemy filth in our souls and we actively work on making ourselves better which in ideal cases should not take very long to reach a level of good understanding of things work. Knowledge is ever growing and a strong aura ensures you stay on this track of improving yourself provided you take it seriously , but holes on the other hand will pull you back and resist this change from happening. Where any and all ideas no matter how mediocre they maybe , if suited to a problem, can be the ultimate answer to all problems in the world.

Like this instance of BLM has so many drugged out individuals breaking, crashing things and putting up the baphomet sign on the streets. This can be their perspective of being a rebel. And the enemy programs do ensure Satan is the one blamed for these. Now ofcourse we have lots of other factors but a mind not controlled and a soul having holes can make a situation caused by the enemy look that of being caused by one of our own( this can again be due to two reasons -
1. A complete lack of understanding of things
2. Turning a blind eye to reality which drugs , smoke etc play a key role in. ).

Now we may have genuine leaders ( with good morals ) revolting who may or maynot have holes being mixed up with these druggies who if anything will seek to vent out frustration or " be a part of something bigger". Who for their own shortcomings will blame instead of improving themselves and put up baphomets to show their very rebellious nature.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I'd like to know where this concept of holes in the aura came from. I can't determine how this could actually be spiritually scientifically accurate or how that would work. Not that I'm saying it isn't real, I just want more information to go off of.

Sermon on Satanic Healing and Holes in the Aura
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Holes_in_Aura.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back