Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

BLM Terrorizes White People Having Dinner

CAVjcDyWcAEl0vl.jpg-large-390x205.jpg

These stupid idiots aka Black Lives Matter have done more damage to the Black Race then nobody else in entire history
Black Race was not in a good position before this, but now with all this killings, looting, harassment, riots and so on ...
The Anti-Black feeling is higher then ever even in Asian and Latino communities!, soon nobody will want to have a black neighbor or a black colleague

Of course we can't generalize and say that all blacks are like that but can we ask where are the normal decent real blacks ?! becouse they are not in the street trying to stop these BLM idiots aren't they ?

IMO the real Black Gentiles should be the first people to condemn BLM actions, the leaders of black communities should gather everyone and go to BLM rallies and convince those "useful idiots" aka BLM members to stop with this criminal behavior

But it seems that decent normal black people are ok with BLM actions, otherwise I can't explain their silence.

EasternFireLion666 said:
I wanted to visit the US but ... maybe not yet. Nobody wants to visit a warzone.

You can open or conceal carry firearms so it balances out, but seriously, the Jewish media wants to give the impression that the country is burning down. It isn’t. Only in big democrat cities AKA multiracial shitholes is this going on, red states and people don’t put up with this and they know that.

Syd Silver said:
But it seems that decent normal black people are ok with BLM actions, otherwise I can't explain their silence.

This is a big problem I have noticed with them. Black people seem to be afraid of correcting each other, when there is a murder instead of condemning the man, they will say “free my nigga”. They already worship thug and criminal behavior and refusing to call it out just pours gasoline on it and allows these thugs to basically steal the black identity and make it a criminal one.

EasternFireLion666 said:
I wanted to visit the US but ... maybe not yet. Nobody wants to visit a warzone.

Its not like that everywhere just in some of the bigger cities. Where I live its perfectly normal so far mostly as is many places.

Not every place here is like a war zone and it hopefully will never become like that.

Btw this is totally insane.

Syd Silver said:
CAVjcDyWcAEl0vl.jpg-large-390x205.jpg

These stupid idiots aka Black Lives Matter have done more damage to the Black Race then nobody else in entire history
Black Race was not in a good position before this, but now with all this killings, looting, harassment, riots and so on ...
The Anti-Black feeling is higher then ever even in Asian and Latino communities!, soon nobody will want to have a black neighbor or a black colleague

Of course we can't generalize and say that all blacks are like that but can we ask where are the normal decent real blacks ?! becouse they are not in the street trying to stop these BLM idiots aren't they ?

IMO the real Black Gentiles should be the first people to condemn BLM actions, the leaders of black communities should gather everyone and go to BLM rallies and convince those "useful idiots" aka BLM members to stop with this criminal behavior

It's not that they are okay with it. They are scared. If you are black and go against BLM you will get called a coon and everyone in your neighborhood will be out to get you. For every good black gentiles there is 100 unintelligent criminals. It is understandable that they would not speak out. Them being killed would not make a difference to BLM or even get on the news and they know that. They aren't going to throw their life away for nothing.

I saw this one. They entered the restaurant like a bunch of rabid dogs and started smashing everything, throwing people's plates and glasses to the ground. This is insanity.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
This is a big problem I have noticed with them. Black people seem to be afraid of correcting each other, when there is a murder instead of condemning the man, they will say “free my nigga”. They already worship thug and criminal behavior and refusing to call it out just pours gasoline on it and allows these thugs to basically steal the black identity and make it a criminal one.
Exactly my point
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
You can open or conceal carry firearms so it balances out, but seriously, the Jewish media wants to give the impression that the country is burning down. It isn’t. Only in big democrat cities AKA multiracial shitholes is this going on, red states and people don’t put up with this and they know that.
Yes ... the democrats support BLM
And if Trump loses the election ? Then what ?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Sep 8, 2020
BLM Protesters horribly harass elderly Pittsburgh diners, scaring them with loud taunts while taking their food right off their plate. These Anarchists, not protesters, are Biden voters, but he has no control and nothing to say. Disgraceful. Never seen anything like it. Thugs!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....And because of weak and pathetic Democrat leadership, this thuggery is happening in other Democrat run cities and states. Must shut them down fast. Biden and his most Liberal in Senate running mate, Kamala, won’t even talk about it. They won’t utter the words, LAW & ORDER!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-pittsburgh-diner-video-democrats-allowing-thuggery

Shrouded said:
It's not that they are okay with it. They are scared. If you are black and go against BLM you will get called a coon and everyone in your neighborhood will be out to get you. For every good black gentiles there is 100 unintelligent criminals. It is understandable that they would not speak out. Them being killed would not make a difference to BLM or even get on the news and they know that.They aren't going to throw their life away for nothing
Well that's exactly what blacks are doing right now and they don't even realize it, BLM actions will not be overlooked and will not be forgotten, everyone will end up hating blacks, you have the impression that someone will make a difference, you think someone will say that BLM are bad blacks and other blacks are ok, NO, people say look what blacks do, blacks do that, and that's it, the entire black race will bear the consequences for what BLM does, that's why i said what i said in the post above, read it again maybe you didn't understand what I meant.

Syd Silver said:
Shrouded said:
It's not that they are okay with it. They are scared. If you are black and go against BLM you will get called a coon and everyone in your neighborhood will be out to get you. For every good black gentiles there is 100 unintelligent criminals. It is understandable that they would not speak out. Them being killed would not make a difference to BLM or even get on the news and they know that.They aren't going to throw their life away for nothing
Well that's exactly what blacks are doing right now and they don't even realize it, BLM actions will not be overlooked and will not be forgotten, everyone will end up hating blacks, you have the impression that someone will make a difference, you think someone will say that BLM are bad blacks and other blacks are ok, NO, people say look what blacks do, blacks do that, and that's it, the entire black race will bear the consequences for what BLM does, that's why i said what i said in the post above, read it again maybe you didn't understand what I meant.

I agree with your post about BLM doing more damage to the black race than any other gentile orginization. You seem to think that our RTRs will not reveal the jews behind BLM and show the truth to people. The jews are the real issue here and people are going to realize that one way or another. I just don't think that good, intelligent, gentile blacks should be speaking out as you do.

The only thing that speaking out against BLM will do is get them killed by their own race and that would be the biggest waste to the black gene pool. There are not many good gentile blacks compared to the bad ones. Why do you say that the good gentiles are "ok with blm actions" just because they don't want to get killed when they know nobody will notice their death?

Syd Silver said:
Yes ... the democrats support BLM
And if Trump loses the election ? Then what ?

Then nothing. They have been trying for decades to get the guns, and they may have been partly successful in places like California. But America, especially the south, will never ever let them have the guns, this is what makes us separate from the rest of the world. When WE THE PEOPLE march at state capitals while open carrying, it shows them that the silent majority is still here and watching what the unconstitutional lawmakers are trying to pass.

If Biden or any other democrat becomes president, they may try buybacks but they are not stupid or bold enough to do door to door confiscation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back