Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Body modification question.

Shrouded

Hello everyone, I wanted to post this to ask a question about body modification for the benefit of not only spiritual development but also physical development.

As we know the Romans used to do rituals to purify their blood and these rituals would cleanse their blood of imperfections and make it pure(blood is light after all). If we look at the three original races we begin to question why there were three races and not 2, or 4 or 5. Once you begin to think about the universe and how everything is made out of some form of light then everything begins to make sense.

Everything you can touch, feel, and interact with using your physical senses is made out of visible light. The reason you are able to interact with these things made out of visible light is because your physical body is also made out of visible light. Your soul and chakras are made out of non visible light and thus can interact with things made out of non visible light.

Humans can only see and interact with 0.0035% of the electromagnetic spectrum(EMS). That means there is 99.9965% of the EMS we cannot perceive or interact with just by using our vision. The reason for this is because we do not possess enough cones in our eyes. I am sure you have heard of dogs and cats barking or hissing at ghosts and other entities or barking at "nothing". The reason for this random barking is because while we can only see 0.0035% of the EMS, animals can see more due to posessing different cones in their eyes.

Even if we could see the non visible light on the EMS using our physical eyes we would not be able to interact with it physically. Just as visible light cannot interact with non visible light, non visible light cannot interact with visible light. I am sure many of you have astral projected before and experienced what it is like to try to interact with the things in the place you astral projected in. You cannot pick them up, move them, or interact with them as you can physically. You can go even walk through walls and see inside them.

Taking the above into consideration what I am about to tell you is the only thing that makes logical sense. I am sure that you have all heard that our race is defined by our soul. You may have asked what exactly does that mean. You have have heard that race mixing is bad for your child and you not only physically(genetics) but also spiritually and wondered why it effects people spiritually. You may have wondered why there were 3 races instead of 2, or 4, or 5, or whatever number.

The reason for all of the above is because the three main races were created with the three primary colors in mind. Red, Yellow, and Blue. Each races body was created in such a way that the magnum opus (which is achieving spiritual and physical perfection with the end step being the fusal of the body and the soul into one) is easier to achieve. The races were given strengths and weaknesses in accordance to to the color they refracted best. The different categories of strengths are as follows.

Physical - Encompasses all things physical. Strength, nutrition, health, knowledge of the body, etc.
Mental - Encompasses all things mental. Emotions, the mind, your thought process, motivation, willpower, etcs.
Spiritual - Encompasses all things spiritual. Chakras, the soul, meditation, magick, etc.

The strengths and weaknesses of the colors are in the format of [Strength, Average, Weakness]

Red(white people) -[Spiritual, Mental, Physical]
Blue(black people) -[Physical, Spiritual, Mental]
Yellow(asian people) -[Mental, Physical, Spiritual]

The races were given their strengths and weaknesses in the way of potential and not inherent knowledge. So the while a white person may take 1 year to master a meditation. A black man may take 5 years. an asian man may take 10 years.

This way everyone has a specific strength and weakness and it insures a stable society in which people will rely on each other instead of trying to do everything themselves. It creates union instead of division.

Each race was given a color through visible light and through non visible light. This made meditation and advancement of the soul, body, and mind. MUCH easier as everything was in tune with how it should be.

The issue with race mixing is not only genetics but you are mixing your soul with another to create a child. This not only polutes your soul with other colors but also creates a child with a mixture of the primary colors and will be unable to do things as well. Let's say that a white(red) and black(blue) person has a child. This not only harms the black and white peoples soul from them mixing red and blue into each other but also their with come out with a body that refracts Magenta. Now there are no Magenta souls, only red, blue, and yellow. Their child will be refracting the wrong color and will not be able to access the true strength of their soul.

You can look at Satanism and spiritual alchemy as the same way you look at alchemy. Nigredo, Albedo, Rubedo. Nigredo(Destruction) is the removal of filth and disgusting shit from your body, mind, and soul. Albedo(whitening), Is the Cleaning and healing of your body, mind, and soul. Rubedo(Reddening), Is the purification, and perfection of your body, mind, and soul.

There have been thousands of years of race mixing and other disgusting filth which has gone on as a result of the enemy. Barely any of us are of our pure race anymore in soul and body.

Assuming that the above is true I finally get to my question of body modification. Many of us are likely not refracting a purely red, blue, or yellow light from our physical bodies. I do understand that part of the magnum opus will fix all genetic, physical, and spiritual impurities so those of us who reach the magnum opus(all of us I hope) will not have to worry about impurities at that point.

I wanted to know if there was any rune, or anything I could do to myself physically to aid in the proper refraction? The Romans did rituals to purify their blood in the past so I would assume there is something like that that we could do? I am obviously not going to harm myself but would have no problem getting a tattoo or incribing runes upon my body if it would assist me.

I recently saw a member post this.
Therealbornoffire666 said:
Hi there do you maybe have a way of finding the one where she speaks about correctly using runes shown by the anti Christ as in engraving f up the spine ay in left shoulder etc

And it got me thinking that there must be something we can do physically to aid in our Mental, Physical, And spiritual advancement. As I said I am not going to do anything insane(Don't bother trying to tell me to do some dangerous shit infiltrators) but I would like to know if there are any "body modifications" we can do such as drawing a rune or symbol upon our body to assist with the refraction of light.

Thank you everyone for your answers.

You do not want to get a rune tattoo or whatever. What you want to do is to vibrate rune(s) (maybe even every day) into your aura. That way you will get what you want.

Knowledge is power they say so study JoS rune page and from there you can also find some books to study. Here you go

Shrouded said:
Hello everyone, I wanted to post this to ask a question about body modification for the benefit of not only spiritual development but also physical development.
What sort of modification really
As we know the Romans used to do rituals to purify their blood and these rituals would cleanse their blood of imperfections and make it pure(blood is light after all). If we look at the three original races we begin to question why there were three races and not 2, or 4 or 5. Once you begin to think about the universe and how everything is made out of some form of light then everything begins to make sense.

Everything you can touch, feel, and interact with using your physical senses is made out of visible light. The reason you are able to interact with these things made out of visible light is because your physical body is also made out of visible light. Your soul and chakras are made out of non visible light and thus can interact with things made out of non visible light.

Humans can only see and interact with 0.0035% of the electromagnetic spectrum(EMS). That means there is 99.9965% of the EMS we cannot perceive or interact with just by using our vision. The reason for this is because we do not possess enough cones in our eyes. I am sure you have heard of dogs and cats barking or hissing at ghosts and other entities or barking at "nothing". The reason for this random barking is because while we can only see 0.0035% of the EMS, animals can see more due to posessing different cones in their eyes.

Even if we could see the non visible light on the EMS using our physical eyes we would not be able to interact with it physically. Just as visible light cannot interact with non visible light, non visible light cannot interact with visible light. I am sure many of you have astral projected before and experienced what it is like to try to interact with the things in the place you astral projected in. You cannot pick them up, move them, or interact with them as you can physically. You can go even walk through walls and see inside them.

Taking the above into consideration what I am about to tell you is the only thing that makes logical sense. I am sure that you have all heard that our race is defined by our soul. You may have asked what exactly does that mean. You have have heard that race mixing is bad for your child and you not only physically(genetics) but also spiritually and wondered why it effects people spiritually. You may have wondered why there were 3 races instead of 2, or 4, or 5, or whatever number.

The reason for all of the above is because the three main races were created with the three primary colors in mind. Red, Yellow, and Blue. Each races body was created in such a way that the magnum opus (which is achieving spiritual and physical perfection with the end step being the fusal of the body and the soul into one) is easier to achieve. The races were given strengths and weaknesses in accordance to to the color they refracted best. The different categories of strengths are as follows.

Physical - Encompasses all things physical. Strength, nutrition, health, knowledge of the body, etc.
Mental - Encompasses all things mental. Emotions, the mind, your thought process, motivation, willpower, etcs.
Spiritual - Encompasses all things spiritual. Chakras, the soul, meditation, magick, etc.

The strengths and weaknesses of the colors are in the format of [Strength, Average, Weakness]

The races were given their strengths and weaknesses in the way of potential and not inherent knowledge. So the while a white person may take 1 year to master a meditation. A black man may take 5 years. an asian man may take 10 years.

This way everyone has a specific strength and weakness and it insures a stable society in which people will rely on each other instead of trying to do everything themselves. It creates union instead of division.

Each race was given a color through visible light and through non visible light. This made meditation and advancement of the soul, body, and mind. MUCH easier as everything was in tune with how it should be.

The issue with race mixing is not only genetics but you are mixing your soul with another to create a child. This not only polutes your soul with other colors but also creates a child with a mixture of the primary colors and will be unable to do things as well. Let's say that a white(red) and black(blue) person has a child. This not only harms the black and white peoples soul from them mixing red and blue into each other but also their with come out with a body that refracts Magenta. Now there are no Magenta souls, only red, blue, and yellow. Their child will be refracting the wrong color and will not be able to access the true strength of their soul.

You can look at Satanism and spiritual alchemy as the same way you look at alchemy. Nigredo, Albedo, Rubedo. Nigredo(Destruction) is the removal of filth and disgusting shit from your body, mind, and soul. Albedo(whitening), Is the Cleaning and healing of your body, mind, and soul. Rubedo(Reddening), Is the purification, and perfection of your body, mind, and soul.

There have been thousands of years of race mixing and other disgusting filth which has gone on as a result of the enemy. Barely any of us are of our pure race anymore in soul and body.

Assuming that the above is true I finally get to my question of body modification. Many of us are likely not refracting a purely red, blue, or yellow light from our physical bodies. I do understand that part of the magnum opus will fix all genetic, physical, and spiritual impurities so those of us who reach the magnum opus(all of us I hope) will not have to worry about impurities at that point.

I wanted to know if there was any rune, or anything I could do to myself physically to aid in the proper refraction? The Romans did rituals to purify their blood in the past so I would assume there is something like that that we could do? I am obviously not going to harm myself but would have no problem getting a tattoo or incribing runes upon my body if it would assist me.

Hi there do you maybe have a way of finding the one where she speaks about correctly using runes shown by the anti Christ as in engraving f up the spine ay in left shoulder etc

And it got me thinking that there must be something we can do physically to aid in our Mental, Physical, And spiritual advancement. As I said I am not going to do anything insane(Don't bother trying to tell me to do some dangerous shit infiltrators) but I would like to know if there are any "body modifications" we can do such as drawing a rune or symbol upon our body to assist with the refraction of light.

Henu the Great said:
You do not want to get a rune tattoo or whatever. What you want to do is to vibrate rune(s) (maybe even every day) into your aura. That way you will get what you want.

Knowledge is power they say so study JoS rune page and from there you can also find some books to study. Here you go

I understand that we vibrate the runes. When I asked if there was a form of rune we could put on our body I did not mean any of the Futhark runes as I believe that would have been mentioned. The physical body and the spiritual body are connected of course.

We can make this connection one through the magnum opus but I am curious if there is a way to strengthen this connection through some physical action. Not just Yoga or breathing excercises but something else as well. When starting the 40 day you are eventually directed to align the chakras. It wouldn't be too far fetched to say that there may be something physically we can align as well.

My question is not one born out of arogance or the desire to slack off. Instead my question is born from the desire to improve myself far greater than I previously thought possible. I am okay with doing more than just the Kundilini yoga, hatha yoga, and breathing excercises physically. I want more. I want to do just as much physically as I do spiritually. That is why I asked this question. So that I can do more instead of less. I apologize if my message was not understood.

Shrouded said:
What sort of modification really

I saw that you responded to my thread but it appears you just quoted my post and didn't respond. It may be one sided but If you did respond I cannot see it. Could you post your reply once more?

There are a lot of very old purifying methods in yoga known as neti and other techniques. However these are bizarre, seem archaic or can cause severe problems unless you know what you're doing.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Just drawing a rune on your skin is not going to do anything.

I understand that. When I mentioned runes I did not mean the futhark runes we use.

The soul requires the physical body to advance(as I'm sure you know).

The reason for the soul requiring a physical body is because the physical body allows the refraction of light into the soul. The three main races were created to each refract one of the three primary colors and this gave them different strengths and weaknesses associated with said color. The physical and spiritual body are connected and become one through the magnum opus.

The above seems like just rambling but when you put it all together it makes sense that there would be something physically which we could do to improve our connection to the spiritual. I do not just mean yoga either. The ancient romans did rituals to purify their blood and to remove the genetic impurities which came from a result of race mixing. There certainly must be something similar we could do. At least that is the reason I made this post, to find out if there is.

Jack said:
There are a lot of very old purifying methods in yoga known as neti and other techniques. However these are bizarre, seem archaic or can cause severe problems unless you know what you're doing.

Much knowledge has been corrupted as we all know. Fortunately we are given the gift of intuition to help in removing the dross and to find the truth. I feel very strongly that there must be something we can do physically to further the connection between our Physical, Mental, and Spiritual bodies.

Enki, Enlil, Anu(The original and actual "holy" trinity)
White, Asian, Black(The three main races)
Red, Yellow, Blue(The three primary colors which identify the souls race)
Spiritual, Mental, Physical(The three forms of existence)

I may just be reaching but the number three holds a lot of value when it comes to how we are comprised. This doesn't really mean anything in regards to my question but I thought I should mention it anyways. There are no bad numbers, only numbers which the jews try to make bad. Numbers belong to Satan of course.

In all reality my desire to improve as quickly and as efficiently as possible, to become the best, to do everything it takes to improve, may cause me to be drawing conclusions from nothing. What do you think?

Henu the Great said:

i seen someone with the entire runic alphabet tattooed on their arm. i couldnt believe my eyes, at first i thought they may have been satanic, but they probably just liked norse culture.

i got a few small runes tattooed but nowhere visible.

Shrouded said:

I understand that. When I mentioned runes I did not mean the futhark runes we use.

The reason for the soul requiring a physical body is because the physical body allows the refraction of light into the soul. The three main races were created to each refract one of the three primary colors and this gave them different strengths and weaknesses associated with said color. The physical and spiritual body are connected and become one through the magnum opus.

The above seems like just rambling but when you put it all together it makes sense that there would be something physically which we could do to improve our connection to the spiritual. I do not just mean yoga either. The ancient romans did rituals to purify their blood and to remove the genetic impurities which came from a result of race mixing. There certainly must be something similar we could do. At least that is the reason I made this post, to find out if there is.

Jack said:

Much knowledge has been corrupted as we all know. Fortunately we are given the gift of intuition to help in removing the dross and to find the truth. I feel very strongly that there must be something we can do physically to further the connection between our Physical, Mental, and Spiritual bodies.

I may just be reaching but the number three holds a lot of value when it comes to how we are comprised. This doesn't really mean anything in regards to my question but I thought I should mention it anyways. There are no bad numbers, only numbers which the jews try to make bad. Numbers belong to Satan of course.

In all reality my desire to improve as quickly and as efficiently as possible, to become the best, to do everything it takes to improve, may cause me to be drawing conclusions from nothing. What do you think?
Conclusions come from experiences you might have. To advance you must healthily experience the correct path to progress, which is personal to you because our elemental and astrological makeup is unique.

Shrouded said:

Jack said:

I think your whole idea here is incorrect. Just because you are able to make some logical connections and conclusions, does not mean that those connections and conclusions are actually true.

Jack said:
Shrouded said:

Jack said:

Conclusions come from experiences you might have. To advance you must healthily experience the correct path to progress, which is personal to you because our elemental and astrological makeup is unique.

I see. I have attempted to study astrology but it was beyond me when I attempted to. I did order a massive amount of services(One of every astro service he offered) from Hp Hooded Cobra last year so hopefully those will come through soon :D

I have received an astro service from Lydia in the past and astrology is amazing. It helped me find something within myself I never thought to be true. In all reality I am scared to persue it because I've never had the inclination to do it on my own before finding out it was my path astrologically. I received the service many months ago but have yet to take action according to it out of fear. That is rather foolish of me.

Do you know where this fear would be coming from? All fear comes from the unknown so I suppose I fear not knowing what will happen once I start said path. My astrological path is one which involves one of the 8 fold paths. I do not know why I hold such fear. The only thing that is constant is change so I should embrace it don't you think? In regards to astrology, have you ever studied it?
Shrouded said:

Jack said:

I think your whole idea here is incorrect. Just because you are able to make some logical connections and conclusions, does not mean that those connections and conclusions are actually true.

That is certainly true. This whole idea of the primary colors and the makeup of the soul came to me a long time ago when I was much more advanced. It certainly could have been delusions but I felt as if it was true with every fiber of my being. Just because something makes sense doesn't mean it is actually correct as you said.

It would be a bit of a pain if my idea was wrong since I've spent so long believing it but that is nothing in persuit of truth. I believe in the lie of xianity for many years of my life but came to the truth and accepted it. This is no different. I do hope it is true though as it is the only thing that makes logical sense(At least that I have discovered) in regards to why the soul needs a physical body to advance and why there were three races instead of one race. Or actually I hope I am wrong because that will give me the chance to learn even more than I already did.

There is more than just what I have posted here which re-affirmed my belief that the original races were given x,y,z color onto their soul. I would be happy to tell you my findings if you are interested of course. Perhaps you would be able to help me with possible delusions or perhaps re-affirm my belief if you find it to be correct.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back